1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Filling Her Best Friends Holes | Brutal Dildos

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by Balamut693, Oct 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sofia Gadget
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: BrutalDildos
    Cast: Sofia Gadget
    Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal,

Very beautiful and lovely Sophia and her friend a huge dildo show how to look her prolapse.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:52
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sofia Gadget

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Diana
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Diana
    Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!

Duration: 28:33
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 861.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Diana

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vany Ully, Vinna Reed - Stretched Some More
    [​IMG]

Cast: Vany Ully (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

We do like our Fister Twister scenes where blonde meets brunette and todays update is no exception. The two V's meet today as gorgeous blonde Vinna Reed returns to take control of her brunette friend Vany Ully. Vinna wastes no time in getting aquainted with Vany's pussy and gapes it apart with her fingers before inserting a couple into her stretched open hole. She gets a metal speculum and firstly lets Vany lick it to moisten the metal then as Vany bends over in a doggystyle position, Vinna slides it into her juicy pussy and stretches it even more than before. Looking deep into Vany's gaped open hole, we get some immense close-up shots and this filthy brunette licks her own juices from their little sex toy! Vinna knows she needs to stretch Vany's pussy even more if she has any chance of getting her hand up there in this lesbian fisting scene so uses a monster sized dildo to help warm her up. Vany takes it for a while as it is shoved as far into her pussy as it will go and then Vinna knows that Vany is completely ready for what she has in store next! She slides her whole fist up inside Vany's dripping wet pussy in all sorts of positions but her favourite has got to be when Vany is squatting above her, riding her fist and clearly enjoying her lesbian anal fisting! These girls work well together and both of them look pretty satisfied with their encounter!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Vany Ully, Vinna Reed - Stretched Some More

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)
    [​IMG]

Video language: English

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Duration: 9:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 994.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cutepup Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum (2018)

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

BrutalDildos Jane
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Jane
    Genres: Dildo, Anal

Busty brunette Jane stretches her asshole with multiple big brutal dildos in her at once as she moans and feels it gaping!

Duration: 18:33
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download BrutalDildos Jane

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The lady needs a nice check
    [​IMG]

The lady needs a nice check in her pussy by the pool man who, after a nice pussy and ass licking.

Duration: 25:15
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The lady needs a nice check

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lili - Writing My Book
    [​IMG]

Lili has been working hard for months on her new book. Writers block can get the best of us, and today it seems to be running wild. But something else is really on Lili's mind, and she takes a couple minutes to get a bit of inspiration for her storyline. Lili is wearing her striped pink dress and her favorite blue and pink socks. She takes a seat in her big comfy chair. She notices there's something hard poking her from behind. When she turns to take a look she finds her dildo! It's been lost since the last time she was writing, and she is eager to use her magic inspiration wand.As she rubs her soft young breasts and her fingers wet her sweet pussy she prepares for an inspirational roller coaster of sensual fun. She wets the pink vibrator with her soft mouth and tongue and greets her pussy with the wet vibrating stick. She lets just the tip excite her insides as she continues to fondle her perky breasts. Finally the vibrator makes its way into the sweet hole it's been waiting for and Lili is rocketed into rapture, releasing cute whimpering moans of pleasure. As Lili's toy thrusts back and forth against her shaved pussy, the sensation grows, leaving her moaning louder and louder.Tasting the juice of her loins makes her feel even hornier. She finishes ripping off her clothes to get more comfortable. The cool air against her soft skin makes her even more horny. As she switches to her knees, the feeling of her toy thrusting between her legs is almost too much to handle and she finally cums. Now, her imagination is open for business and the book begins to practically write itself.

Duration: 14:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6560kbps
    Audio: 130kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 718.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lili - Writing My Book

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Natasha Malkova - Cleaning Day
    [​IMG]

Petite teen Natasha Malkova, woke up this morning in the mood for some tunes and cleaning. The kitchen was almost perfect except for a couple of dishes to go into the dishwasher. She grabs the feather duster and gets to work on the rest of the house, dancing whole time to one of her favorite songs.Cleaning and dancing go so well together that they make Natasha's panties vibrate with excitement. What should appear while she's arranging the couch but her trusty pink dildo! After making sure she's all alone she gets to work on the third thing on her to do list, a little self exploration! What teen doesn't pray for a couple minutes a day to run her fingers along her soft perky breasts, and down her nice flat tummy to her favorite pleasure zones.Natasha day dreams of a real cock in her mouth while she licks her trusty toy, getting it nice and slick to enter her tight shaved pussy. Natasha gets better at hitting the right spots deep within herself with every session she gets to be alone with her little pink dick. Just when she thought the pleasure couldn't get any better, she finds the perfect position that allows her to hit her favorite spot, releasing wave after wave of what seem like electrical orgasms. After she finishes with her innocent little exploration she makes sure clean up after herself, putting her trusty pink dildo back in it's hiding spot.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
    Audio: 133kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 402.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natasha Malkova - Cleaning Day

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bad Influence - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cast: Anna Ray (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Naughty Lucia Denvile gets her hands on a new hot blonde to play with in today's Fister Twister Challenge. Anna Ray looks pretty innocent and she is certainly in for an eye opener! Before the action starts, Lucia treats us to a naked dance and then turns around a chair to reveal her cute blonde girlfriend! She starts to rub her pussy with her hands and then inserts a couple of fingers into her oiled up honeypot. Using a metal speculum, Lucia pinches Anna's nipples then rubs the metal against her pussy before inserting it and using it to gape her pussy apart. When Anna's pussy is nice and wet, Lucia frantically fucks her with a monster sized dildo while Anna enjoys masturbating at the same time. Anna then turns over into the doggystyle position on the chair and Lucia starts her fist fuck fun. She slides her hand in slowly to start then easily speeds up! Anna changes positions and settles on riding Lucia's fist before she pulls out and sits on Lucia, kissing her passionately while Lucia makes her orgasm by rubbing her pussy seriously fast! Anna looks like she enjoyed her first time fisting experience immensely!

Duration: 22:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7024kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bad Influence - FullHD 1080p

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum
    [​IMG]

Studio: ManyVids

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to pooches in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dollidoll Three Bad Dragons and Fisting (2018)
    [​IMG]

Daddi is in the mood to show off his gaping little slut today! He fucks my pussy with 3 Bad Dragons, a , a medium dragon dick and a large dragon dick. My pussy gapes wide while Daddi calls me his good little slut. The large Bad Dragon creampies my gaping pussy then Daddi fists me leaving me an stretched out, drippy mess

Duration: 18:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14739kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dollidoll Three Bad Dragons and Fisting (2018)

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

3 Bad Dragons and Fisting
    [​IMG]

Studio: ManyVids
    Genres: Bad Dragon, Creampie, Fisting, Gape, Queefing

Daddi is in the mood to show off his gaping little slut today! He fucks my pussy with 3 Bad Dragons, a , a medium dragon dick and a large dragon dick. My pussy gapes wide while Daddi calls me his good little slut. The large Bad Dragon creampies my gaping pussy then Daddi fists me leaving me an stretched out, drippy mess

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download 3 Bad Dragons and Fisting

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

dollidoll
    [​IMG]

Cast: dollidoll
    Genres: Bad Dragon, Creampie, Fisting, Gape, Queefing

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download dollidoll

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum
    [​IMG]

Genres: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Luscious Lindsey
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lindsey Cruz
    Genres: Solo, masturbation, speculum, pussy pump, toys, body, stockings

Sexy blonde Lindsey Cruz is on the couch in stockings, heels and a red bodysuit which shows off her slim figure perfectly. She bends over and lets us zoom in on the crotch of her bodysuit before running her hands all over her sexy body. Lindsey sits down on the sofa and pinches her nipples with her fingers then unclips her bodysuit to touch her puffy pussy. She sucks her fingers while she masturbates and pushes her big taco pussy lips together. Lindsey soon starts fingering herself and then gets hold of a metal speculum. She pinches her nipples with it and slides it into her pussy, gaping it wide apart. Once she has slid her fingers into her spread pussy lips, she licks them clean and moves onto a pump which she playfully uses to suck her labia. Next, Lindsey strips down to just her stockings and toys a dildo, enjoying shoving it into her pussy. She bends over doggystyle and carries on toying herself. Changing positions once again, she finishes herself off while masturbating to orgasm!

Duration: 19:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6489kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 993.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Luscious Lindsey

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

KittyLuv Gape Bbc Dildo and Fist (2018)
    [​IMG]

KittyLuv riding on dildo with pussy gape and pussy fisting hard

Duration: 30:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 886.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download KittyLuv Gape Bbc Dildo and Fist (2018)

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nick Likes Open My Pussy Cutom
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Dildo, Butt Plug, Big Dicks, Big Toys

Nick likes open my pussy with big dildo. The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16576kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Nick Likes Open My Pussy Cutom

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Your Favorite Video
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Dildo, Fisting, High Heels, JOI, Impregnation Fantasy, Cum Countdown

It is a hottttt video, and here you will find all of you love, ahegao, fist, high heels, fishnet, impregnation, Jo, countdown and soo muchh!!! You need see that, if you dont purchase this video, you never will know the true pleasure! The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Your Favorite Video

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Big Cock And Fist With Pantyhose
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Dildo, Big Toys, Feet, Fisting, Pantyhose

Play with big cock and fist my pussy with pantyhose. The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps
    Audio: 371kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Big Cock And Fist With Pantyhose