1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish video - Armpits

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Saurul, Jan 9, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
    Hairy Auntie Takes Your Virginity

I sneak into your room to wake you up. I want to give you an early christmas present. I want to take your virginity. I suck your cock briefly, and get you to taste my fingers - and I of course taste myself too. I then begin to to fuck you with my tight wet hairy, tight pussy, quietly so we don't wake anyone. You fill me up so good, and I havent had a dick in me in so long. It's hard to be quiet when my nephew feels this amazing! I ride you, and fuck you on top until we both cum. I count us both down while youre inside of me. If you keep this a secret, maybe Auntie will come back tomorrow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 155 Mb
    Time: 00:10:55
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/963076e731055/916AR.mp4

2. Saurul
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
    Nova - Naked Yoda

Nova brushes her long chestnut hair while wearing a tied-off top that displays her midriff. She unbuttons her shirt and reveals a sports bra, which she tugs down with a warm smile, to show off her firm breasts and perky nipples. Lifting her hands above her head, she proudly strokes her hairy armpits, then pulls her cotton underwear to the side, doing the same with her pubic hair. After pulling her panties down around her ankles, she playfully puts them on her head, inhaling deeply to revel in how nice she smells.

Nova gets on all fours on the bed, with her bum in the air, and casts a sensually inviting look over her shoulder. She gets up to joyfully dance with her headphones on, then relaxes by enjoying some nude yoga. She arches her back and pushes her bare chest forward, showing how flexible she is by opening her legs wide apart. Having worked up an appetite with her stretching, she goes to the stove and starts cooking lunch naked, while cheerfully waving goodbye.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 745 Mb
    Time: 00:43:25
    Video: WMV 1024x576

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6b4f06e93d95e/922AR.mp4

8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
    Mistress La Dyabla - Everything but My Pussy and Tits

As this scene opens Mistress La Dyabla is laying on the bed pleasuring herself with a vibrator. Her slave is kneeling close by with his nose pressed to the wall. Once satisfied she sets the vibe to the side and calls her slave over to massage her feet. She tells him to use his mouth and hands. She asks him if he was turned on hearing her pleasure herself. "Yes" he replies while continuing to focus on her feet. She then calls him to her side to lick off the vibrator which is covered in her pussy juices. She tells him to lick it like a Popsicle. She then sends him back to her feet. "Lick up and down both soles and between the toes" she orders him.

Satisfied with the slaves job on her feet she rolls over on her stomach and tells the slave to worship all the way up her body. When he gets to her butt, she sends him back down to work up the other leg. Once at her ass she tells him to kiss her ass cheeks and then to get his nose into her ass crack where she tells him to kiss her dirty hole. She then rolls on her back again and this time tells him to come up and lick her armpits, "But not my tits, you are not good enough". She then says she is going to have a nap and for him to keep licking. She turns her head to the side and closes her eyes while the slave continues to lick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 537 Mb
    Time: 00:07:01
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b6505abf01eef/933AR.mp4

19. Saurul
  20. Saurul
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024 at 8:41 PM