1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish domination from imperious mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Apr 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Humiliation Wank - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics
    humiliation_wank.zip
    900x1600
    6 Mb

Boot Worship, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Boots, Masturbation, Spitting
    Lady Victoria Valente works her slave up to a frenzy of excitement licking, sucking and kissing her leather and boots. She covers his face in spit, along with his cock and balls, before getting him to jerk off right into his face. A humiliating but most satisfying experience for both Mistress and slave.

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hung Out To Bust - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    hung_out_to_bust.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Ball Busting, Ball Stretching, Cbt, Humiliation, Kicking, Leather, Spitting
    Disappointing slaves have much to be sorry about, this one in particular had no choice but to accept a damn good busting to his balls, whilst trussed up in a head harness and leg spreaders. Nothing was going to prevent foot, knee and nail access. Severe treatment was the only way forward for this slave I'm afraid.

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

If the Plug Fits - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics
    if_the_plug_fits.zip
    1600x986
    4 Mb

Anal, Corset, Fisting, Leather, Leather Corset, Plug, Shoes
    The slave is being worked up to take the huge rubber fist which Rebekka has been saving for this very special occasion.

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Imagination - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13 Pics
    imagination.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Bondage, Chastity, Doxy, Face Sitting, Hand Over Mouth, Hoods, Leather
    Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress... bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In the Moment - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

57 Pics
    in_the_moment.zip
    1600x1525
    30 Mb

Arse Worship, Cp, Domestic, Foot Worship, Hair Brushing, Hairbrush, Human Furniture
    Every slave has at least some significance. Her human footstool is no exception and he must learn to appreciate every moment in her presence. It is a great privilige to be at his Mistress' feet and he will be very thankful... or he will be very sorry.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In the Zone - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 Pics
    in_the_zone.zip
    1302x1600
    14 Mb

Arse Worship, Domestic, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Lingerie, Pussy Worship, Smothering
    Madame Caramel with a Namio Harukawa-inspired face sitting and worship scene. The lucky slave is smothered, teased, and tormented in chastity. This scene features intense physical and verbal domination, inluding race play.

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In Your Face - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics
    in_your_face.zip
    900x1600
    6 Mb

Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Outside, Pov, Smoking, Spitting
    Why is it that whenever I go for a cigarette break, you are always there? Well you may as well make yourself useful, get on your knees, open your mouth, eat my ash and swallow my spit. Now, do you feel humiliated?

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Incompetence Punished - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    incompetence_punished.zip
    1600x1102
    5 Mb

Back Whipping, Boots, Cp, Flogging, Rubber, Whip
    Miss Zoe is in the mood to party and expects her personal slave to do his utmost to help her look her absolute best. On this occasion, it means shining up her sexy latex outfit with lubed up hands... a challenging job for any red blooded male, not to get carried away! Overstep the mark and he may just end up home alone with a sore back and ass...

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inflated Ass
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics
    inflated_ass.zip
    720x1280
    2 Mb

Anal, Bondage, Milking, Pegging, Strap-On
    Mistress Carly has a new toy to use on her slut slave... an inflatable strap-on cock, that she makes his suck first, before milking him and using his very own cum to lubricate the ass fucking she then gives him! Humiliated in the stocks, the slave has no escape and needs to get used to this treatment.

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Johanna's Bitch Slave - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 Pics
    johannas_bitch_slave.zip
    1600x1536
    12 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Cbt, Cross Dressing, Cum Eating, Face Slapping, Gloves
    Mistress Johanna in a leather and boot lovers dream session. The lucky slave is first made to kiss her sumptuously soft black leather thigh boots. He must clean the soles, suck the heels and swallow her precious spit, all before his cock is trampled and he is instructed to eat his own cum. Not surprisingly, the slave works up a huge amount of frustration throughout this scene and has copious amounts of his excitement to swallow at the end...

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Judicial Punishment - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

33 Pics
    judicial_punishment.zip
    1600x1383
    5 Mb

2 Doms, Barracks, Cp, Humiliation, Judicial, Judicial Punishment, Military
    After a verbal dressing down the airman is sentenced to 100 strokes of the cane in true judicial style - no warm up, just straight in with the punishment. A CP enthusiasts dream movie as these two ruthless female officers show no mercy for their victim. Verbally humiliated and degraded, then viciously beaten in the most cold, callous and heartless way.

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kick Box Ball Bag - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics
    kick_box_ball_bag.zip
    900x1600
    5 Mb

Ball Busting, Face Sitting, High Heels, Kicking, Leather, Masturbation, Slapping
    Mistress Athena loves to hone her kick boxing skills and what better dummy to practice her aim on than the balls of one of her slaves! Extreme kicks, knees, slaps and twists, all precede the slave being allowed to masturbate, but only whilst she continues to pound his balls from every direction.

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kicked to Cum - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 Pics
    kicked_to_cum.zip
    1600x1545
    3 Mb

3 Doms, Ball Busting, Boots, Face Sitting, Forced Masturbation, Knee Boots, Leather Boots
    The ball-busting Mistresses are back and this time they want their slave to cum while he's getting a good kicking. Sitting on his face, they kick the cum out of him.

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Last Male Day - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics
    last_male_day.zip
    900x1600
    5 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Chastity, Gag, Pov, Sounds
    Prepare for your last day as a man. Whatever I dish out - make it your business to learn to enjoy it. You'll be bound, gagged, penetrated front and back and held in chastity for my amusement. This is your new life slave.

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lazy Scumbag - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    lazy_scumbag.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Ass Smothering, Boots, Breast Smothering, Corset, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Jodhpurs
    The slave had one simple job whilst being left alone in the dungeon, yet when Mistress R'eal returned to inspect his work, all she could see was dirt. He had little in the way of an excuse, in fact he was pretty much mute before his Mistress. Nothing was lost then, when she smothered his face firmly with her beautiful breasts and her perfect posterior!

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Boot Wanker - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    leather_boot_wanker.zip
    1600x1193
    4 Mb

Cum Eating, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Mini Skirt, Masturbation Training, Spitting
    One of my favourite pastimes is training up my personal slaves to love the things I do and wear... this slave is a compulsive wanker, so I decided to associate me wearing my leather and boots with his wanking pleasure. I'm pleased to say that this slave can no longer wank without firstly having my permission, secondly without my presence and thirdly he has been so indoctrinated to my leather training program that only leather gets him hard now. I have him right where I want him.

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Clad Smother - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 Pics
    leather_clad_smother.zip
    1144x1600
    8 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Chastity, Face Sitting, Gloves, Leather, Leather Boots
    Mistress Heather's slave has been in chastity for some considerable time now, so his frustration levels are sent sky high when he lays eyes on her, clad from head to toe in sumptuously soft black leather. He is given the opportunity to lap his tongue over her leather thigh boots and because he's been particularly well behaved these last few days, he gets to receive Mistress Heather's perfect leather clad bottom, firmly over his face... A true leather fetishist's dream movie!

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Cropping - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    leather_cropping.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Boots, Cp, Crop, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots
    In full and glorious black leather, Lady Victoria Valente crops her slave relentlessly as she explains how she will soon be training him to become her ball busting slave. As the cropping gets heavier and heavier, she explains how she will also cage his balls in a chastity device and may occasionally let him out for orgasm, but that his decision to masturbate will be removed entirely.

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Licker - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    leather_licker.zip
    1174x1600
    6 Mb

Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Boots, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Thigh Boots, Spitting
    This slave had been enrolled as one of my resident boot cleaners for some time before I shot this session with him. The opportunity for him to lick them clean whilst I wore them was a treat he had been begging for, for a long time. The reward was granted and you'll see just how eager his tongue was for my leather, for the well worn creases around the booted ankle, for the scent and sound of the high quality Italian soft leather. He also gets several shots of my spit, on to the boot first of course, for him to lap up like the good little boot slave he is.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Loving - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

29 Pics
    leather_loving.zip
    1600x1161
    17 Mb

Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Skirt, Pov
    I'll permit you to gaze on my sheer beauty, get your cock out and start pleasuring yourself as you watch me loving my leather, imagine yourself touching, caressing, licking and sucking every inch of my leather clad body and then savour the sweet scent of my feet, still aromatic from the skin tight leather boots... just suck and milk yourself dry for me, a simple task for you leather slave!

DOWNLOAD