1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish domination from imperious mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Apr 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dilation Training - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13 Pics
    dilation_training.zip
    900x1600
    5 Mb

Bondage, Cbt, Medical, Sounds
    The slave is undergoing an intensive stretching program. I want to change his body, mold it into something I want and that he will always remember. Part of this program involves stretching his urethra with sounds. He has come a long way from the small peep eye his penis had before and now it's time to continue with his treatment. Ever increasing sounds are inserted down his penis until I reach the point that it can stretch no more. I then, stretch it some more! He will be changed, his body is mine and I will do with it as I please.

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dirt Lickers
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18 Pics
    dirt_lickers.zip
    720x1280
    4 Mb

Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Dirty Boots, Foot Smother, Foot Wank, Foot Worship
    Mistress Carly returns to FFF with a dirty boot and foot fetishist's dream session! After instructing her naked personal slaves to polish her car, she then gets them to eat the filth from her boots and then the toe jam and dirt from the soles of her bare feet. One lucky slave is then given permission to masturbate and ejaculate over her foot, but then must clean his mess up immediately after...

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dirty Pet Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    dirty_pet_slave.zip
    720x1280
    2 Mb

Cum Eating, Human Pet Play, Humiliation, Pvc, Shiny
    Mistress Carly considers that her slave resembles a dog, so she hoods him up and starts to humiliate him by making him consume dog food and chase sticks... the humiliation then takes a more sinister turn when she drags her new human pet into public toilets, frequented by gay men. After finding a used condom in one of the urinals, she dumps the cum into her slave's mouth and instructs him to wait patiently in the filthy toilets until she returns with a man who'll fuck him up the arse!

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dirty Shoes & Sweaty Feet - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

28 Pics
    dirty_shoes_and_sweaty_feet.zip
    1600x967
    19 Mb

Cbt, Dirty Shoes, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Queening, Shoe Worship
    The slave in this session was exceptionally keen to serve Goddess Jenilee and agreed to meet her at a prearranged location in the heart of Madrid. What ensued and as captured on film is a real session with the slave obediently following his newfound Goddess to the filming location, where she commanded him to lick the soles of her genuinely city worn high heels and sniff, lick and suck on her hot, sweaty toes... It is clear to see that the slave was totally enamored by her sheer beauty and natural dominance, not to mention the sweet sweaty scent and taste of her perfect feet! A true foot fetishist's delight!

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Don't Lie To Lola - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 Pics
    dont_lie_to_lola.zip
    1600x1334
    10 Mb

Cane, Cp, Lingerie, Paddle, Spanking, Whip
    Mistress Lola will not tolerate lies from her slaves and when this one decides to see another Mistress behind her back, he really shouldn't have thought he could get away with it! His immediate denials only serve to lengthen and increase the intensity of his punishment.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Don't Lie To Me - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

29 Pics
    dont_lie_to_me.zip
    1350x1600
    13 Mb

Bondage, Cbt, Interrogation, Kicking, Nipple Torment
    Attempting to resist the line of interrogation is futile. Mistress Athena will get the information out of him, whatever it takes...

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dungeon Alone - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

26 Pics
    dungeon_alone.zip
    1600x1172
    17 Mb

Corset, High Heels, Leather Corset, Leather Gloves, Pov, Shoe Worship, Smoking
    You are very lucky slave to be sharing this private time with me. Make the most of it; do as you're told and suck on my wet panties when I tell you to.

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Eager For Ash - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics
    eager_for_ash.zip
    900x1600
    6 Mb

Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots
    The Hunteress wants to relax whilst smoking a cigarette, so what better time for one of her personal slaves to focus on cleaning her boots, that is in between consuming her ash and spit. He must ensure not to make her boots dirty with a blackened tongue, so swallowing every flick of ash is imperative and of course getting rid of the nasty butt, which serves as his only food for the day!

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Earn Your Place - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

31 Pics
    earn_your_place.zip
    1598x1600
    16 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Cane, Cp, Human Ashtray, Leather, Smoking
    If this slave wants a place in Jennii Sakura's stable of slaves, he will have to earn it. His first act of service is as a target for her favourite CP implements, an honour he must be thankful for with every lash. After tasting her whip, the lucky slave is allowed to taste Mistress' spit and ash.

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Everlusting Bootlicker - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    everlusting_bootlicker.zip
    900x1600
    3 Mb

Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Leather, Nylons, Pov
    This is your purpose now, your entire life will be spent at my perfect feet, at my beautiful leather boots. That's what you are... my bootlicker and they could do with a good cleaning session right now. Your name is bootlicker and that's all you're good for. You'll lick the soles clean, then the leather upper and once you've done a good job, I'll remove them and plunge my sweaty, clammy boot scented feet in your face. You'll sniff deep at my feet and get lost in the heady aroma, making you dizzy, aroused and desperate to cum for me...

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Feeding The Addiction - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

24 Pics
    feeding_the_addiction.zip
    900x1600
    12 Mb

Arse Worship, Ass Sniffing, Cbt, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Nipple Torment, Smothering
    Miss Eris further fuels her slave's craving for her, by sitting firmly over his face and instructs him to breathe her intimate scent deep into his lungs. He must think of nothing but her from now on, his life will be pointless without her. For whatever treatment she decides to dish out, he will be grateful...

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Feet Like To Beat - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    feet_like_to_beat.zip
    1600x1355
    4 Mb

Ball Busting, Foot Slapping, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Kicking, Shoe Worship
    Mistress Ursula seduces her slave into a false sense of security by letting him kiss, lick and worship her perfect feet. These are the very feet that will soon torment, slap, and kick him into further submission as she moulds him into her perfect foot and stress toy slave.

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Figging - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19 Pics
    the_figging.zip
    1600x1171
    10 Mb

Anal, Boot Worship, Boots, Cp, Crop, Figging, Flogging
    Only a fool would refuse Mistress R'eal anything, particularly when she is dressed head-to-toe in in black leather, which clings to her legendary curves. The slave's crime: poor boot worship. His punishment: figging, beating, and the sharp edge of Mistress' tongue.

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Filth In The Kitchen - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16 Pics
    filth_in_the_kitchen.zip
    1600x1295
    9 Mb

Foot Domination, Humiliation, Trampling, Verbal Humiliation
    Miss Petite thought she had finished work for the day, but coming home to a filthy kitchen meant it was far from over... the lowly disgusting slave needs to learn what the consequences are for inadequate actions. Gagged to stop his whining, Miss Petite bundles him to the floor and tramples all over his pathetic, filthy body. She crushes his cock and balls beneath her feet, which along with a vicious verbal attack, make him truly ashamed, humiliated, sore and very, very sorry.

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Final Chance - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics
    final_chance.zip
    1366x1600
    8 Mb

Cane, Cp, Humiliation, Office, Verbal Humiliation
    The slack worker was given a second chance but blew it. This is his third and final chance to prove he can mend his ways, but the beating he must endure first is befitting of his crime and there are few more adept with the tools of traditional corporal punishment than Miss Amy Hunter! A true CP enthusiasts gem of a movie!

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Time Busting - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 Pics
    first_time_busting.zip
    1600x951
    10 Mb

Ball Busting, Ball Stomping, Boot Worship, Kicking, Kneeing, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots
    There's little I love more than breaking in a slave, conditioning them to take what I want to do to them. It pleased me that when I told this specimen that I wanted to bust his balls, he groaned in absolute fear. I had seen him is session before for some mild ball crushing and CBT with my spike heeled boots, but this session was filmed with me taking his training to another and more extreme level. You will see that each and every kick, knee and stomp hurt him tremendously, yet he took it and even begged for more at one point. It's good to hear slaves beg for me to hurt them and I'm always more than happy to oblige...

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foot Feeding
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    foot_feeding.zip
    1600x1276
    6 Mb

Foot Worship, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Leather, Smoking, Spitting, Sploshing
    Lady Valente has decided that from now on her in-training foot slave will eat all his meals from her feet, but only after the food has been squashed and stomped between her toes and crushed beneath the balls of her feet. Of course he doesn't just get conventional food... his new diet is enriched with a little saliva and a generous peppering of cigarette ash.

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foot Focus - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

21 Pics
    foot_focus.zip
    1261x1600
    12 Mb

Cp, Crop, Foot Worship, Fur, Humiliation, Lingerie, Shoe Worship
    If you yearn to worship the glorious feet and shoes of the incredible Hunteress, you'd better learn to do it right and do it exactly how she likes it, otherwise the whole affair can turn out to be a very painful experience.

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foot Service - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 Pics
    foot_service.zip
    900x1600
    6 Mb

Foot Smothering, Foot Worship, High Heels, Humiliation, Open Toe Shoes, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship
    At the end of a long day, it's good to know I have my obedient foot slave in waiting beneath my bed. After making him lick the soles of my shoes and suck the heels, he needs a good long sniff of the inner shoe to reinforce my sweaty foot scent deep into his psyche. Once the shoes are off, I first plunge my stocking'd feet into his mouth, then whip off the stockings to smother his face with my bare feet.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foot Suck & Wank - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

27 Pics
    foot_suck_and_wank.zip
    1600x1229
    16 Mb

Arse Worship, Cum Eating, Foot Smelling, Foot Smothering, Foot Worship, High Heels, Leg Worship
    Lady Renee has decided to treat her personal slave to a foot fetish feast, first allowing him to kiss and lick her shoes, then suck the long spiked stiletto heels. She has been in the shoes all day and once removed she smothers his face with her fragrant feet, allowing him to breathe in her sweet scent, fuelling his addiction to her with every breath. His association with her scent and extreme pleasure is aided by her granting him release, right onto her stocking'd feet, but finally he must lick his mess off her nylons.

DOWNLOAD