1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish domination from imperious mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Apr 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Belittled, Bullied & Busted- Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 Pics
    belittled_bullied_and_busted.zip
    1600x1150
    12 Mb

2 Dommes, Ball Busting, Ball Crushing, Ball Slapping, Humiliation, Kicking, Kneeing
    When Mistress Heather and Lady Mia Harrington get a worthless gimp to humiliate, they don't hold back. This slave got more than he bargained for when he turned up in a cheap dress and little pink panties. After a good hard over the knee spanking, whilst being instructed to worship their boots, he is then kicked, slapped, ball busted and spat on. Two stunningly beautiful Mistresses, head to toe in tight leather in a feast of a humiliation movie!

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Best Boot Forward - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

25 Pics
    best_boot_forward.zip
    898x1600
    11 Mb

Ball Busting, Boot Worship, Boots, Corset, Forced Masturbation, Leather, Leather Corset
    A little competition is in order for Mistress Eleise's two boot slaves with a forfeit and a prize. These beautiful boots are worshipped and caressed and kissed, before they are used to ball bust, trample and kick the slaves into absolute submission and obedience.

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Big Red - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    big_red.zip
    1600x1008
    6 Mb

Anal, Fingering, Lingerie, Strap-On, Strapon
    The big red one is out and ready to stretch the slave's ass! After being made to gag on it first, Mistress Lady Renee thrusts the huge red strap-on cock deep inside her slave. It doesn't matter how much he moans in agony, it's going in hard and fast!

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bitchy Boss - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    bitchy_boss.zip
    1245x1600
    3 Mb

Bondage, Breathplay, Chair Bondage, Face Slapping, Hand Smothering, High Heeled Shoes, Humiliation
    Alex is proving increasingly incompetent as Miss de Lacy's personal assistant. She is running late for a meeting, but with his inability to follow simple instructions, she has no option but to cancel the meeting and tend to the more urgent matter of reprimanding her P.A.

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blissful Torment - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

31 Pics
    blissful_torment.zip
    1600x1063
    19 Mb

Boots, Cbt, Cp, Crop, Domestic, Face Sitting, Leather Boots
    Miss Kitty loves to tease and torment her slaves. CBT and nipple torment combined with face sitting proves to be an intoxicating mix for this lucky slave.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bobby Turned Bobette - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

47 Pics
    bobby_turned_bobette.zip
    1297x1600
    31 Mb

Anal, Domestic, Hairbrush, Lingerie, Spanking, Strap-On Worship, Thrashing
    Bobby has simply gone too far this time. After being allowed a boozy night in with his work colleagues, he left the remnants of his party strewn all over the living room. Miss Myers is not impressed and decides to make a few changes to their relationship. He most definitely will not be wearing the trousers from now on.

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage For Bastinado - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    bondage_for_bastinado.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Bastinado, Bondage, Cane, Leather
    One of the most painful places to be caned is without doubt the soles of the feet, but when The Hunteress practices bastinado she doesn't just strike the soles, she deliberately hits the top of the feet too... It's the slave's own fault if he decides to writhe around in agony. The more he writhes, the more she strikes, with unnerving accuracy to cause him as much pain as possible, much to her amusement!

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bone Idle Busting - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics
    bone_idle_busting.zip
    900x1600
    7 Mb

Ball Busting, Face Slapping, Gloves, Humiliation, Kicking, Leather, Leather Boots
    One of my house slaves was under the impression he could slope off and steal a cigarette break without consequence. He was mistaken... when I found him relaxing on a secluded tower terrace his break came to an abrupt end! His balls took the brunt of my anger, punching, slapping, kneeing and kicking them as hard as I could until he fell in a pathetic and moaning heap on the floor. This is extreme ball busting by anyone's imagination, with the slave suffering blow after agonizing blow, leaving a brutal impression on his mind and body for some considerable time!

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boot Busted & Beaten - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    boot_busted_and_beaten.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Ball Busting, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray, Kicking, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots
    Governess Ely has an eager boot slave, desperate to kiss, caress and lick her dirty boots, but the price he must pay is a good hard kicking in the balls. He's never been busted before, but that doesn't stop Ely from making sure he gets some punishing blows down below. After his kicking, she settles back to smoke a cigarette, using her new slave as a human ashtray and spittoon.

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boot Domination - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 Pics
    boot_domination.zip
    1207x1600
    14 Mb

Cbt, Face Sitting, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Milking, Nipple Torment
    A boot and leather fetishist's dream movie with two stunning Mistresses adorned from head to toe in leather! They tease and torment their leather loving slave, scratching and digging their heels into his flesh, making him kiss and lick their boots, then kiss their perfect leather clad posteriors. They remove their panties and place them in turn over his nose, before they both sit firmly over his face. Pleasure is not the only ingredient these two stunning ladies dish out, for there are huge helpings of pain for this slave as they torment his nipples and balls with vicious clamps, using their stiletto heels to tug and pull at these most sensitive parts. The scent of his owners panties help to ease his suffering and he knows that if he takes the punishment, the pleasure will surely be there at the end...

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boot Slave - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

58 Pics
    boot_slave.zip
    1573x985
    41 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Cbt, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Thigh Boots
    On your knees slave and crawl beneath my table. From now on this will be your life. You will gaze adoringly upon my boots. You will clean them, lick them, eat from them, and I will punish you with them, however and whenever I feel the urge.

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boot Treat - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    boot_treat.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Boot Worship, Humiliation, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Pov
    I'm wearing my favourite leather boots, the boots I wear out and about in every day life. You need to do a thoroughly good cleaning job with your tongue, use my spit to help lubricate your mouth and if you do a good job, I'll let you masturbate before me.

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boot Worship Day - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics
    boot_worship_day.zip
    900x1600
    8 Mb

Boot Domination, Boot Sniffing, Boot Worship, Boots, Humiliation, Leather Ankle Boots, Leather Knee Boots
    The day is Boot Worship Day! But that doesn't mean the slave just gets to slobber all over Miss Zoe's luscious leather knee boots, it means he must beg for the honour, it means he must be patient and it means he must follow her every instruction for that sweet taste of boot! Boots are his life from now on, so the heady aroma of Miss Zoe's well worn leather ankle boots are nestled over his nose, just to make sure his every sense is overwhelmed by her boots.

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boots & Smoke - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 Pics
    boots_and_smoke.zip
    1063x1600
    13 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Thigh Boots
    Mistress Athena is determined her slave will see heavy use today. She will not even put a well-heeled foot out of bed until her slave has worshipped them to a mirror shine, then offered his weary mouth as an ashtray for his Mistress' spit and ash.

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boots For Worship - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    boots_for_worship.zip
    1600x1186
    8 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Thigh Boots, Lingerie
    The Hunteress returns to FFF with a boot licking scene to make any boot fetishist slobber at the mouth... meticulous attention to licking detail is demanded by the infamous Hunteress, commanding her slave to lick for his life, from the dirty soles at the bottom, to the soft leather skin next to hers at the very top. Get it wrong and there will be a face slap to knock him senseless... this is a rare treat she is giving her slave, so he'd better make the very most of it!

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boots Made For Trampling - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 Pics
    boots_made_for_trampling.zip
    720x1280
    2 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Humiliation, Leather Boots, Leather Thigh Boots, Thigh Boots, Trampling
    The Hunteress is wearing her sumptuously soft black leather thigh boots. Well worn and molded to her perfect feet and legs, they are in need of the perfect clean from a competent slave mouth. The boot licking candidate has a lot to live up to and should he fail the punishment will be swift and harsh. She starts with some full weight trampling, leaving heel impressions which will stay with the slave for some considerable time...

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bow Down To My Boots - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    bow_down_to_my_boots.zip
    1600x885
    5 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Glove Worship, Leather, Leather Gloves, Leather Thigh Boots, Pov
    Mistress Heather is encased in leather and waiting for you to worship. Imagine the heady aroma and sensuous touch from her leather opera gloves as she guides your mouth to taste, kiss and lick her boots from top to bottom, before planting kisses on her leather clad bottom.

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boxed In - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13 Pics
    boxed_in.zip
    900x1600
    4 Mb

Bondage, Foot Smelling, Foot Smothering, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Sweaty Feet
    Mistress Fox's slave has been securely held in a bondage head box all day, a day during which she filmed a number of sessions and got extremely hot and sweaty in her sexy latex and spike heeled shoes. When she finally got around to giving her boxed slave some attention, her feet were exceptionally wet, sweaty and pungent! She makes him kiss, lick and suck her perfect, yet potent feet and with his head held in position in the bondage box, he could do nothing but exercise his tongue in the places she specifically desired...

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Breaking In Balls - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20 Pics
    breaking_in_balls.zip
    1600x1025
    14 Mb

Ball Busting, Ball Crushing, Ball Stomping, High Heels, Kicking, Lingerie
    The slave is new to ball busting. Miss Alex is not! He's understandably nervous, but Miss Alex has an incredible way of encouraging her slaves to endure the kind of play she most enjoys and today it's balls she wants to bust. Before too long, he's begging her to kick and knee him harder in his most sensitive parts.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Breathe My Sex - Super HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 Pics
    breathe_my_sex.zip
    716x1156
    6 Mb

Arse Worship, Face Sitting, Lingerie, Milking, Mummification, Smothering, Spitting
    There's little I like more than having my slaves totally immobile and helpless, vulnerable to whatever tease and torment games I decide to play. Mummified and smothered beneath my ass and with the heady scent of my cunt in his face, his excitement is only concealed by the chastity locked onto his manhood. When I remove his cock cage, it doesn't take long for me to extract his male seed, making him weak once more and depriving him of his pathetic male ego.

DOWNLOAD