1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish domination from imperious mistress

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mixon7, Apr 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Happy Folsom Street Fair - Public Sissy Handjob Humiliation San Francisco
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

48 Pics

1020x679
    7 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
    Folsom Street Fair turned out to be an incredible adventure. Pinky is a wonderful, flirtatious sissy who got more then she bargained for. We duck taped the little slut to a street lamp and her inner attention whore emerged. The corner of 8th Street and Folsom Street in San Francisco is one of the kinkiest places on earth, especially in September! We tease, torment and humiliate the crossdresser in front of a huge cheering audience while she is trapped by the neon pink bondage tape. Thousands of people walk by, some waving at our cameras and others wearing disguises for discretion.

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Happy Halloween Vampire Mistress Photos
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18 Pics

1020x569
    3 Mb

Enjoy these special spooky vampire photos. I had a great time on every aspect of this shoot - from building the costumes and having custom fangs made to meeting the kinky art school student behind the concept. I think the three different "characters" you see here represent a story about falling from innocence into debauchery and naughtiness.

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Happy Saint Patricks Day - FemDom CBT Beer Challenge
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 Pics

399x266
    0 Mb

There is plenty of kilt lifting in this video, so I can access his family jewels beneath Mike's family tartan! Enjoy this fun low-res video of our cbt shenanigans at the Friendly Little Dungeon. There is room beneath his authentic kilt for plenty of bright green clamps but the BEST part of this video is the forced intoxication finale. Poor Mike has to chug beer using an extra long crazy straw because I'm hanging the pints off his balls in a heavy leaded glass pitcher!!!

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Happy Spring - Outdoor Sissy CBT Moresome - Blossom Blessing
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19 Pics

399x598
    1 Mb

My fruit trees are struggling to bloom in the spring frosts and frequent storms. They need a big jolt of magical sissy energy! I use mitts to keep Joy's prying fingers away from the bondage ropes and tie her spread between two blooming trees. Normally the nectarine blossoms are neon pink but this year they are pale and need our encouragement. The trees are buzzing with bees, which terrifies Joy even before we start torturing her. Do NOT attempt a scene like this if anyone involved is allergic to bee stings!!! Once our sissy starts to struggle, it shakes the pollinators out of the flowers and makes them interested in what we are doing.

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Harley Quinn Twins - Joker Straitjacket Experiment
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics

348x523
    0 Mb

I am auditioning new sidekicks but how will I settle the tie? Time to fight it out! I LOVE A CHALLENGE!!! If they can get out the door, then they might get to go free... Why restrict ourselves to "Ginger vs Mary Anne" when we can create the perfect combination of both??? I wore out my previous Harley Quinn, so it is time to create a new one. A better one. One that combines the best of both worlds. I have a sexy candidates from each archetype. Denali is as exotic and sexy as Bambi is devious beneath their faux innocence.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Bondage Handjob - Leather Strait Jacket FemDom Humiliation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

25 Pics

1020x680
    8 Mb

I also love this custom "butterfly" strait jacket, made from thick black leather. There is not a bit of wiggle room, his arms are forced to fold into tiny "chicken wings" and he is completely defenseless to protect his nipples, his ass or his balls from my onslaught. Even though he is a big, strong man the rest of the time, there's nothing he can do to prevent me from having my way with him. I brought some MEAN nipple clamps and a metal ass hook that I tie into place as part of his ordeal. The more bondage I add, the sluttier he becomes. No amount of bondage seems to scare him badly enough that he goes soft. His cock just keeps getting harder and harder instead of being frightened away by the intensity of our bdsm scene.

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy CBT Ball Busting - BDSM Leather Fetish FemDom
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

39 Pics

394x262
    3 Mb

It has been a while since I've enjoyed any true ball BUSTING and he is eager to sate my hunger for testicular punishment. I'm wearing my favorite opera length leather gloves, inspired by a fetishist that I know online. Does face slapping hurt more or less when it is done using these exquisite supple leather gloves? What about dick slapping? I compare pain levels with my naked hands to better gauge his reactions. Since I don't want my hands or feet to get sore punishing him so I add toys including clothespins and even a baseball bat! With my sharp fingernails and scarlet nail polish, I love digging in. How far can I twist his dick? How much can he really take? Batter up! SWING!

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Encasement Pt 1 CBT Spanking
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

27 Pics

1024x683
    12 Mb

Total latex encasement is sexy, especially with thick, heavy rubber. I have wrapped my new slave up completely, from his bulging codpiece, to the tips of his fingers and nose. The amber translucent latex encases his whole torso but the sexiest part of this scene is the custom latex hood and only a tiny, delicate straw connects him with the outside world. This hood transforms him into an alien, dependent creature. He is so vulnerable.Unable to see. Unable to speak. He is completely under my control.

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Encasement Pt 2 Breathing Tube Tease Smothering Bagged
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics

1024x683
    6 Mb

I like that my new slave can barely talk, or breathe, through the heavy rubber hood. There are no nose holes on this custom model - only a single, delicate breathing tube. He struggles to breathe when I cut off his air - pulling the latex in against his face. I can tell he is trying hard not to panic in front of the cameras. Scenes like this take a lot of trust! ... but somehow that claustrophobia only seems to increase his erection!

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Hot Tub Part 1 Inflatable Rubber Hood
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14 Pics

240x320
    0 Mb

This is my slave's graduation ceremony. Or his rebirth, depending on how you look at things. For 14 days, he has served me 24/7 in full time slave immersion. He has cooked and cleaned for me, driven me all over Northern California and submitted to every pain and pleasure I could devise. This is a very special scene, since it also represents the crossroads of a big set of choices for my slave. He is relocating to another state and before he leaves, I want to permanently leave my mark in his mind. Only something this intense can prepare him for the reality of full time chastity when your keyholder is another state away!

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Hot Tub Part 2 Latex Mind Control
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13 Pics

240x320
    0 Mb

Hypno Dommes have all the control. Once I am inside your mind, you cannot help but surrender utterly to me. Welcome to the deepest layer of this mysterious journey called submission. Now that my hooded slave is completely encased in hot latex and warm water, the real conditioning of his mind can begin! It isn't enough to merely submit. To completely give power to your Mistress you must surrender to her. Your ego must slowly let go or be peeled away.

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Jail Cell Pt 2 CBT Breath Play Suspension
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

30 Pics

769x1024
    5 Mb

Have you dreamed of being at the mercy of a flame-haired, sadistic Goddess? This submissive is meeting me for the first time, on camera, a fly caught in my spider's web. I have already been briefed by his Mistress and have prepared the dungeon for his arrival. I know his every secret fetish and I intend to exploit them for maximum lust! I am going to give him a ride he will never forget! His Mistress did all of his negotiating in advance and now this slave is mine to toy with for the entire day! He has never met me but I know exactly what it will take to force him to submit...

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Here Comes Peter Cottontail - Happy Easter FemDom CBT Threesome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

36 Pics

681x1020
    5 Mb

Time for a humiliating holiday threesome with Lady Evadne! I get the feeling this is the start of a very special Easter tradition... I bind our Easter Bunny's balls with a metal cock ring and special handmade chainmaille "rope" to isolate and puff them up so they look like two eggs, ready to be painted. There's a reason why the Spanish word for testicles is huevos! One side gets cheerful polka dots, the other gets bright neon stripes! I love collaborating with fellow artists like Lady Evadne, but it is even better when we can combine our kinks with our paintbrushes!

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Homemade CBT Curlers - Biting Blowjob - Licking Cum Off My Boots
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18 Pics

388x258
    0 Mb

Master Cottonmouth and her inventive partner are lifestyle bdsm enthusiasts with a beautiful "Friendly Little Dungeon" hiding in their basement. I am charmed by their lack of pretentiousness and their extreme level of play. These painful spiked cock rings are made out of simple ingredients - old fashioned curlers, hair brushes and hair ties. The rubber hair ties keep the curlers tight against his balls with every spike digging into his sensitive skin. Though the spikes are severe, we are unlikely to permanently damage him this way, so Master Cottonmouth enjoys sitting on his face to silence his screams of pain and protest. His cock is getting harder and harder, even as he cries out loudly. I think he likes this after all!

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot Tub Chastity CBT Footjob - FemDom Foursome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

29 Pics

338x507
    1 Mb

Can you tell which foot belongs to which femdom? Most will hurt you but some of us might make you feel very, very good! Each is unique in shape, toe length, arch height and pedicure polish colors. When you are locked in chastity, even CBT starts to look like fun if it means you will be released for any length of time. ZombiePup has been suffering inside their cage long enough to beg and plead for the keys beautifully. I like the idea of reprogramming submissives to share my foot fetish and this is an excellent opportunity to further their foursome training by including Mistress Freudian Slit and Cricket Rose. In the warm weightlessness of the hot tub, we enjoy a wild chastity footjob captured with my underwater camera. Make sure your locks are safe for submersion before attempting something like this, unless you want them to rust shut!

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

How A Dominatrix Does Her Taxes - Presidential Bondage CBT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

26 Pics

399x266
    1 Mb

We spent all week looking for a submissive who was the right size for this bondage device, but it turns out he was literally right in front of us the whole time. OUR CAMERAMAN is the perfect height for this medieval torture device - a bondage inversion wheel, commonly known as a "Saint Catherine's Wheel." Since it is almost tax time, this scene takes on a playful political plot twist with a President Obama mask and some ball busting! Goddess Phoenix has a lot of frustration to unleash over her yearly taxes and their financial paperwork!

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

How To Make A Sub Use His Safeword - Prison Shower Beat Down
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

28 Pics

1032x1544
    7 Mb

"BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO MISTRESS!" Sometimes, that's all the reason I need. No matter how much he struggles, the bolts are so sunk deep into the concrete that there is no human way to pull them out. The solid metal cuffs yield nothing, not a bit of stretch or relief, no matter how much you struggle.

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hula Girl Sissy Humiliation Peenicolada - Threesome With Mistress Evadne
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

27 Pics

399x266
    2 Mb

Pinky is a special sissy with an extreme appetite for humiliation... bondage and femdom cruelty is also a strong motivator! Lady Evadne and I have kept our little slut Pinky locked up as a reminder that her place is in subservience to us. We enjoy keeping her eager by keeping her teased and denied. Some alone time in the cage has made our sissy desperate to please with an edge of manic energy... the perfect time to dress her as a hula girl for an impromptu "island vacation" in the middle of winter. Enjoy this refreshingly fun little scene involving a grass skirt, flowered leis and a humiliating hula dance from our crossdressing slave.

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inflatable Latex Sleepsack Hypnosis - Slave Gumbi CBT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

32 Pics

1020x680
    5 Mb

Give a man an orgasm and he will forget about it in a few days. DENY a man that same orgasm and he will remember it for the rest of his life. It is my slave's SIXTH week in unrelenting chastity. This is a real treat, to be in the Gates of Hell means a lot less pain and room to get almost fully erect. Think of it as a limited opportunity to stretch coupled with sadistic tease and denial! Even while his dick is locked up, there are plenty of erogenous zones available for me to play with.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inflatable Rubber CBT Pt 2 Tight Immobilization Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 Pics

1024x684
    4 Mb

I take what is left of my sub's freedom with tight black leather straps. I know he enjoys restrictive bondage, so I add layer after layer of compression until it builds to a delicious crescendo! This double-layer heavy rubber catsuit is inflatable! I turn my ordinary slave into a twisted, latex fetish gimp, bulging around the straps until it literally looks like he will burst... thanks to my air compressor! Now I turn my attention to his helpless, vulnerable, cock and balls. All he can do is tremble inside his latex encasement. I locked him into chastity 2 weeks ago, so he is even MORE sensitive in those tender places!

DOWNLOAD