1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish Boots Humiliation & Worship

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by JustPlay331, Feb 16, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. JustPlay331
    Amazon's Boot Bitch
    [​IMG]

Date: February 11th, 2017
    Description: Amazon Goddess Blair is tired of being on her feet all day and needs her boots to be licked clean by her little slave as she relaxes on her throne. Her slave quickly gets to work but she is not impressed by the lack of enthusiasm he shows as he works to lick the filth off. Where is the passion, his lust for her boots? Her property should show utter appreciation for having any use at all in her world, and anything less is an insult to his statuesque owner. She coldly makes it plain that she is disgusted by him. Pathetic little men are lucky just to be enslaved by a beautiful Amazon Goddess like Blair, and they better show it.
    Site: Femdomempire
    Cast: Blaire Williams
    Tags: Blonde,Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 981,7 MB
    Duration: 00:12:08
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Amazon's Boot Bitch
    Download File - Amazon's Boot Bitch

2. JustPlay331
    Lick Amazon Boots
    [​IMG]

Date: October 25th, 2016
    Description: It is going to take a long time for the poor slave's little tongue to lick Goddess Sablique's size 11 leather boots clean. Amazons deserve to be worshiped and served by inferior little men and Sablique always provides the proper motivation to make her slaves lick, lick and lick some more.
    Cast: Sablique Von Lux
    Tags: Amazon,Boot Worship,CBT,Humiliation[/

File Info:
    Size: 991,1 MB
    Duration: 00:15:38

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Lick Amazon Boots
    Download File - Lick Amazon Boots

3. JustPlay331
    Mia's Boot Bitch
    [​IMG]

Date: March 7th, 2016
    Description: While riding her ponyboy slave, Mistress Mia catches him staring at her boots. When he confesses to it and tells her how beautiful they are, Mia allows her pony boy to worship her boots, starting by licking her heels.Mia just smiles as her slave kisses and licks her boots in complete submission to her, even degrading himself by licking the filthy floor where her boots have touched when she commands it. After some extensive boot heel worship, including deep throating both boot heels like they were a cock, Mia orders him back to the floor for some more riding.
    Cast: Mia Malkova
    Tags: Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 783,6 MB
    Duration: 00:12:41

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Mia's Boot Bitch
    Download File - Mia's Boot Bitch

4. JustPlay331
    Begging Boot Bitch
    [​IMG]

Date: May 11th, 2016
    Description: Mistress Shawna haughtily commands her slave to lick her beautiful fashion boots clean, telling him that she is a Goddess and he is nothing but a pathetic bitch who has to beg her to abuse him. And abuse him she does, as Shawna makes sure every inch of her leather boots is licked clean before trampling his face, neck and cock with her boots while using his tongue as a boot wipe for her soles. Shawna can't help but laugh as her groveling bitch begs her to abuse and humiliate him, just as she commanded.
    Cast: Shawna Lenee
    Tags: Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 733,3 MB
    Duration: 00:11:50

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Begging Boot Bitch
    Download File - Begging Boot Bitch

5. JustPlay331
    Amazonian Boot Cleaning
    [​IMG]

Date: April 16th, 2016
    Description: Amazon Mistress Blair has been in her boots all day and they are very dirty after partying at a club, so she orders her tiny male slave to lick them clean. Blair towers over her slave as he licks the leather and heels clean, then she moves to the couch so he can lick the bottoms clean as well. Blair asks him if her boot bottoms taste good and the slave says yes; Blair them laughs at him, telling him he is not tasting a drink; it was another man's cum!Blair wants to see how good her slave can suck her boot heels like a cock, so she stands and tramples his chest as he sucks her heels. She then has him remove her boots so he can lick and suck the smell of them off of her feet. The tiny slave licks and sucks Blair's feet as she enjoys her feet being worshipped.
    Cast: Blaire Williams, Slave Alexander
    Tags: Amazon,Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 698,3 MB
    Duration: 00:11:18

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Amazonian Boot Cleaning
    Download File - Amazonian Boot Cleaning

6. JustPlay331
    Slave Feeding Frenzy
    [​IMG]

Date: September 26th, 2016
    Description: Goddesses Lexi and Summer are extremely considerate Owners who always make sure to keep their lowly pet well fed. He will learn to be a good boy and lick up every last morsel of fresh puppy chow from their expensive leather boots whether he likes it or not. The cruel Goddesses can't help but enjoy every minute of the boy's suffering as they uncontrollably laugh at the bitch trying to hold down his not so delicious dinner.
    Cast: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle
    Tags: Boot Worship,Humiliation[/

File Info:
    Size: 701,2 MB
    Duration: 00:11:03

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Slave Feeding Frenzy
    Download File - Slave Feeding Frenzy

7. JustPlay331
    Filthy Boot Servant
    [​IMG]

Date: June 30th, 2016
    Description: A dirty boy deserves a dirty boot and Mistress Rachel Rampage has just the right pair to be spit shined back to life.
    Cast: Rachael Rampage
    Tags: Blonde,Boot Worship,Busty,Humiliation,Tattooed[/

File Info:
    Size: 670,7 MB
    Duration: 00:10:36

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Filthy Boot Servant
    Download File - Filthy Boot Servant

8. JustPlay331
    Bottom Boot Feeder
    [​IMG]

Date: February 1st, 2016
    Description: Mistress Austin keeps a boy slave around to do all the menial tasks in her life. During her winter boots season his mouth is busy polishing every pair of boots she owns. Mistress Austin makes good use of his tongue as she orders him to lick every square inch clean. Even the filthy bottoms. Her designer boots will remain perfectly polished all season as her bottom feeder sucks them clean.
    Cast: Austin Lynn
    Tags: Amazon,Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 669,5 MB
    Duration: 00:10:47

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Bottom Boot Feeder
    Download File - Bottom Boot Feeder

9. JustPlay331
    Filthy Boot Fucker
    [​IMG]

Date: August 17th, 2016
    Description: Goddess Lexi & Summer's slave has been getting too spoiled with his cock being rented out to so many hot and horny young Dommes as of late. His weekly rewarding handjobs are now taken away but watching him eat his own disgusting filth is just to hilarious to deprive the Goddesses of their entertainment. Lexi orders the slave to his knees and makes him fuck her leather boots while Summer teases the tip of his horny pre-cumming cock. In no time at all the two pump chump begs for permission to cum and is allowed to blow his creamy load all over Lexi's beautiful leather boots. The huge goopy mess gets force fed to the boot humping bitch as both Goddesses completely humiliate the slave as he swallows his first meal of the day.
    Cast: Lexi Sindel, Summer Brielle
    Tags: Boot Worship,Cum Eating,Humiliation[/

File Info:
    Size: 452,6 MB
    Duration: 00:07:11

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Filthy Boot Fucker

10. JustPlay331
    Amazon Boot Fuck
    [​IMG]

Date: November 30th, 2016
    Description: Goddess Sablique Von Lux gives her slave a rare opportunity to prove just how much he really loves her leather stiletto boots by cumming all over them! Of course a slave's job is never complete until his creamy mess is completely licked up bringing his Goddess's boots to a sparkling shine.
    Cast: Sablique Von Lux
    Tags: Amazon,Boot Worship,Cum Eating,Humiliation[/

File Info:
    Size: 984,6 MB
    Duration: 00:12:06

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Amazon Boot Fuck
    Download File - Amazon Boot Fuck

11. JustPlay331
    Her Faithful Gimp
    [​IMG]

Date: June 25th, 2016
    Description: Male slave property is properly outfitted in latex gimp suit and stored in a steel cage. Gimp slaves are at the bottom of the food chain, licking disgusting grime from Mistresses boots. They are human garbage disposals doing exactly as they are told. They deserve n to live with the fresh taste of grime from the bottoms of boots on their tongue. Mistress Mia pulls her gimp out of the cage to use his mouth for her convenience.
    Cast: Mia Malkova
    Tags: Ass Worship,Boot Worship[/

File Info:
    Size: 763,3 MB
    Duration: 00:12:06

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Her Faithful Gimp
    Download File - Her Faithful Gimp

12. JustPlay331
    Clean My Boots with Your Tongue
    [​IMG]

Name: Clean My Boots with Your Tongue
    Description: After returning home to my dungeon I make my slave get down on all foursand clean my boots. They're dirty from my walk around town so I have himuse his tongue to get them spotless. When he makes the mistake of touchingmy boot with his hand, I grab him by the head and spit directly in hisface. "Don't touch my boots or my trousers, you understand me?" I scold. Iwatch and instruct him as he uses his tongue to clean my boots. Decidinghe needs more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and make him continue orallycleaning my sexy knee-high footwear. After spitting in his mouth yet againI demand that he lick and suck my heels like a good slave.
    Date: 11-02-2014
    Cast: Ella Kross
    Site: EllaKross
    Tags: Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Dirty Boots, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Spitting

File Info:
    Size: 284,5 MB
    Duration: 00:06:00
    Format: wmv

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Clean My Boots with Your Tongue

13. JustPlay331
    Latex goddess worship
    [​IMG]

Name: Latex goddess worship
    Description: Grabbing my slave by his leash I inform him that he`s going to beworshiping the shiny latex outfit I`m wearing. I look absolutely stunningin it and I`m sure you`ll agree. "Put out your tongue," I command andwatch as he begins licking my black latex clean. Within seconds I cruellychange plans and shove his head down to clean my boots instead. "Goodboy," I say as I sit on my sofa and supervise the job he`s doing. I makehim suck on my heels for a bit before changing plans again and making himworship my ass. I turn around, bed over, and make him lick my latex-cladbehind while I rub my crotch and moan in delight. "Continue to worshipme," I say as I have him clean my boots with his mouth again. I demandthat he lick my latex outfit once more but when he makes the mistake oftouching me with his hands I have to rough him up a bit by slapping himaround. He`s to worship me with his mouth only... no hands allowed!
    Date: 05-12-2014
    Tags: Ass Worship, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Latex, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
    Size: 494,2 MB
    Duration: 00:09:37

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Latex goddess worship

14. JustPlay331
    Tongue Boot Cleaning
    [​IMG]

Name: Tongue Boot Cleaning
    Description: My tall, shiny black boots need polishing! As punishment for leaving a slobby mess in my house, I teach my slave how to do it with his tongue. He isn't working hard enough at worshiping my feet, so I spit in his mouth to make sure his sad little tongue stays lubricated. Faster, harder, work! I make him suck my boot heels and polish my soles.
    Date: 20-11-2013
    Tags: Boot Worship, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe Fetish

File Info:
    Size: 388,6 MB
    Duration: 00:06:37

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Tongue Boot Cleaning

15. JustPlay331
    Clean my Dirty Boots, Slave
    [​IMG]

Name: Clean my Dirty Boots, Slave
    Description: In this clip I have my slave clean my extremely dirty boots using onlyhis mouth. I berate him the entire time, calling him names and pointingout what a useless piece of shit he is. Not satisfied with the job he'sdoing, I spit in his mouth so he has more lubricant for my boots. Tiredfrom standing, I sit on him until, finally, my boots are shiny and clean.
    Date: 20-12-2013
    Tags: Spitting, Outdoor, Humiliation, Dirty Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Slave Training, Jeans

File Info:
    Size: 424,2 MB
    Duration: 00:07:15

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Clean my Dirty Boots, Slave

16. JustPlay331
    Kicking My Slave's Balls In (part 2)
    [​IMG]

Name: Kicking My Slave's Balls In (part 2)
    Description: After discovering that my slave has failed to clean my house as asked, Idish out his punishment in the cruelest of ways. I make him stand beforeme and kick him square in the nuts with my shiny leather boots. I gag himwith his own shirt before kicking him again and he keels over as muffledgroans of agony escape him. I deliver blow after brutal blow to his ballswith my hard leather boot and scold him every time his knees buckle. "Lookat me," I demand before driving my boot into his swollen nuts with suchforce that he falls to the floor crying in pain. I make him get on allfours and take a seat on his back, insulting him as I occasionally slaphis ass. I give his throbbing balls a break by making him worship my bootsby licking them clean as I sit down and supervise his work.
    Date: 01-05-2014
    Tags: Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
    Size: 407,9 MB
    Duration: 00:08:37

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Kicking My Slave's Balls In (part 2)

17. JustPlay331
    Worship My Boots and Hot Latex Outfit
    [​IMG]

Name: Worship My Boots and Hot Latex Outfit
    Description: "You like my latex outfit, huh?" I ask as I stand outside and show off mybody. "It's so shiny, so tight, so beautiful." A warm summer breeze blowsas sun reflects off of the tight latex while I flaunt my hot curves."Would you like to lick it?" I ask as I rub myself all over. Using aslave, I show you how I want you to lick me as I have him get down on allfours and begin by cleaning my boots with his mouth. "Lick it with yourtongue," I instruct as I tower over him and supervise the job he's doing.He works his way up from my boots to my ass, licking and kissing my latexpants all over. He buries his face into my ass as he cleans my latex withhis tongue while I moan in satisfaction. I love when a slave worships myboots and my latex. Do you have what it takes to please me?
    Date: 12-08-2014
    Tags: Boot Domination, Caning, Female Domination, Latex, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
    Size: 401,1 MB
    Duration: 00:07:46

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Worship My Boots and Hot Latex Outfit

18. JustPlay331
    Balls on A Chain
    [​IMG]

Name: Balls on A Chain
    Description: Looking gorgeous as always in my tight leather outfit, I summon my slaveto me who's down on all fours with his balls chained tightly. The chaintugs on his balls and he cries out in agony as he tries crawling to mewhile I watch and laugh. I make him take off one of my thigh-high leatherboots, kiss it, and then take off the other as I berate him. Standing justoutside of his reach, I demand he kiss my feet and he groans in pain asthe chain pulls on his nuts!
    Date: 05-04-2014
    Tags: Caning, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
    Size: 339,4 MB
    Duration: 00:07:12

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Balls on A Chain

19. JustPlay331
    Two Teasing Mistresses in Sexy Black Leather
    [​IMG]

Name: Two Teasing Mistresses in Sexy Black Leather
    Description: "Suck that heel," Mistress Miranda orders as you kneel before us. We'reboth wearing sexy leather outfits and knee-high leather boots and it'stime for you to worship them properly. When you're done sucking onMistress Miranda's heel you're going to suck on mine! We're going to taketurns making you lick our boots and after that I'm going to make you smellmy ass. You can play with your cock but you're not allowed to cum yet! Doyou like our leather gloves? Lick them, smell them, and suck my fingers.So much leather! Still, you're not allowed to cum just yet. You're goingto have to wait a bit longer! We love teasing you and tormenting you asyou watch our leather-clad bodies. Now get nice and hard for us and jerkthat cock while you admire our beauty. Cum on our leather gloves and thenget back on the floor where you belong!
    Date: 31-03-2014
    Tags: Female Domination, Handjobs, Shoe & Boot Worship, Tease & Denial

File Info:
    Size: 409,9 MB
    Duration: 00:08:43

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download File - Two Teasing Mistresses in Sexy Black Leather

20. JustPlay331
    Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue
    [​IMG]

Name: Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue
    Description: Returning home from the cold, windy weather outside, I take a seat on mystool and notice that my sexy leather boots have gotten all dirty. With aclap of my hands I summon a slave who obediently comes crawling naked onall fours. I make him lick my shoes clean as I tower over him and hold hisleash as if he were a dog. I spit directly into his open mouth and havehim thank me for it before once again commanding him to shine my bootswith his tongue. Eager to please his beautiful mistress, he mouths themall over and even licks their soles clean like a good little slave. Layingon his back, I feed him my heels and watch as he sucks them as if theywere a cock. "Stupid, disgusting slave!" I comment while laughing at thisloser. I demand he work faster since I`m a busy goddess and don`t have allday! He picks up the pace, frantically polishing my boots faster andfaster, and I reward him by yet again spitting in his mouth. Afterdeciding I`m not fully satisfied with the job he`s done, it`s time to dishout some punishment. What will it be? Find out!
    Date: 09-07-2015
    Tags: Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship

File Info:
    Size: 394,9 MB
    Duration: 00:07:41

Preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]