1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

FEMDOM >> Only NEW Releases << (Daily Update !)

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by webposter, Aug 25, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. webposter
  2. webposter
  3. webposter
  4. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Lilse von Hitte in a simple strap-on fucking clip. She loves the tigh ass of her Slave fucked with a BBC.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Lilse Von Hitte, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, BBC, Big Black Cock, Anal Fucking

File Type: mp4
    Runtime : 9 min 0 s
    File Size : 266 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Fucked_By_Lilse_Von_Hitte.mp4

5. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Will got a free membership to the MeanBitch Gym without realizing that all the women who work out there are bitchy bullies! Kimber looks at him with disrespect, and wipes her sweat on his shirt. When she realizes that he's a big, muscular beta, she makes him her gym slave!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MeanBitches, Kimber Woods, Interracial Domination, Ass Worship

Runtime : 33 min 34 s
    File Size : 1.21 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Mean_Bitches_-_Kimber_Woods_-_Ass_Worship.mp4

6. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Whenever Queen Jennifer Carter, Carmen Rivera, and a slut trying to prove their strength in their "inner" greatness are involved, it's all about fucking and cumming hard in Berlin. A hopeful anal tourist was tested by the epic duo, with a fantastic result. First, his balls are tied with an impressive three-kilogram weight, to awaken his lust. His nipples are then stimulated before he's tied to the cross and powerfully lashed. But, that's not enough. The horny to be stretched anal whore is set on "cuddle fuck" course! First, the seesaw, where his gaping hole is actively supported by the two ladies. Then, a gigantic one-meter long silicone peg pounds his horny fuckhole, centimeter, by centimeter. The final extreme acts? Strap-on fucking and fisting until, yes, the slave meets the two mistresses' depraved demands with a dynamic hands-free cumshot!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Carmen Rivera, Queen Jennifer, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Anal Fisting, Fists, Sissy Training

Runtime : 1 h 0 min
    File Size : 2.16 GB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Fantastic_Hands-Free_Cock_Draining_-_Queen_Jennifer_Carter_and_Blondy.mp4

7. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    The young but talented Mistress Kat makes her debut, but is no stranger to cock and ball torture! She encases slave william in Saran wrap and cuts a hole for easy access. Mistress Kat tortures his cock and balls by digging a prickly brush into his skin, whips him with a small chain whip, and torments him with a pinwheel, a paddle, and some sadistically sexy bare handed ballbusting.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, CBT, Kat, Nylons

Runtime : 15 min 25 s
    File Size : 345 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

CBT_and_Ballbusting_-_Mistress_Kats_Debut_-_Young_Mistress.mp4

8. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    This one had us all laughing around the monitor. This is real. Lucy�s on her first solo paid client session. We told her to have her phone on so we could be checking in (I could write a book about lubey phones). So her phone was on when her recent love interest called her.

Having recently seen Mandy on film doing this, apparently, she simply answers. And talks to a boy about their date, while stroking another boy within his chair.

When asked what that panting noise is. Oh that�. it�s just� my puppy. At my mom�s house, yea. Yea, he�s really friendly. Wants to lick my face and hump my leg. He�s got the cutest little pink bone toy in his mouth, too. Witty as hell, and sexy as Lucid.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Bondage Male, Bondage, Young Mistress

Runtime : 12 min 51 s
    File Size : 563 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lubey_Phones,_And_The_Women_Who_Love_Them.mp4

9. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    To get into the sorority, Lucy has to successfully lock a frat boy up in the sorority�s basement cage.

Her target is Ryan. Her plan is foolproof. Lucy figures every boy loves a cheerleader, so she suits up and tricks him into believing she has a little fetish. Except maybe she does. Bonus points for tricking him into humiliating restraints even in the cage. She even whips out his dick and finds a locking acrylic cock-vice in the corner.

Now it�s time for the reveal! And pictures! And seeing if the other girls want to play! But not before a total tease with just our victor.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Lucy, Cage, Young Mistress

Runtime : 9 min 54 s
    File Size : 438 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lucys_Sorority_Cage_Dare_-_Teasing.mp4

10. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Slave is allowed to jark and cum while licking Lisa�s feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Princess Lisa, Lisa, Princess, Foot Gagging, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 9 min 35 s
    File Size : 483 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Lisa_-_cum_by_licking_lisas_feet.mp4

11. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Pieces of scum will get treated just like scum under the strict laws of Officer Jane. She takes no lip from her prisoners especially when they deserve everything they get. They are nothing but a doormat for her to walk all over as she makes them clean the filth from the bottom of her boots. Freedom is a thing of the past for her bitch with his cock locked in chastity and arms and legs tightly restrained in steel. Officer Jane loves to make her bitches grovel on all fours like the pieces of scum they have become so they always know their place. All he can do is try to show his obedience to Officer Jane by polishing the bottoms of her boots with his tongue.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Officer Jane

Runtime : 12 min 34 s
    File Size : 912 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Officer_Janes_Doormat_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

12. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Extreme whore Makeover: Slutty Halloween! +1 Tweet Share Lance was looking for a costume at the halloween store when I scooped this little cutie up and decided to transform him into a slutty bunny for halloween. I transform him from a normal dude into the cutiest little slutty bunny you have ever seen! Full instructions on how you can transform yourself at home. Makeup tutorial. Slut training. We talk bi, tucking, makeup heels!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mona Wales, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Runtime : 15 min 35 s
    File Size : 472 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Mona_Wales_-_Making_a_Little_Slut_Bunny_-_Sissy.mp4

13. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears!

Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn�s strapon.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal

Runtime : 11 min 50 s
    File Size : 1.65 GB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_Sissy_Spitroast_-_Part_1_-_Mistress_Serena,_Bonnie_Brown.mp4

14. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Princess Bella, looking stunning in her leather boots, is welding her big black strapon, ready to use and pound her lucky slave. She encourages his obedience and control using the special electro prodder, until he begs for the rubber dick, which she stretches his mouth out with. She straps him to the bondage bench and opens his ass up with her rubber gloved hands and then pounds him hard and fast, loving the moans he emits as he assgasms repeatedly, during the dominating, expert pegging.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, Princess Bella, Bella, Anal Fisting, Fists, Princess, The English Mansion, Bondage Male, Bondage

Runtime : 6 min 5 s
    File Size : 208 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Bellas_Strapon_Bitch_-_Part_1_-_Princess_Bella.mp4

15. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Fucking Machine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress Sidonia

Runtime : 25 min 50 s
    File Size : 869 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_The_Perils_of_Captive_Candy_Pt2_-_Bound_Maid_Sharon_and_Mistress_Sidonia.mp4

16. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria, Astoria, Mistress, Alexandra, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon

Runtime : 12 min 54 s
    File Size : 1.09 GB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Alexandra_-_Sissy_slut_abused_as_a_cum_bucket_-_Mistress_Astoria.mp4

17. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    I want some entertainment and call in one of my house servants. He already feels what is coming I think�he knows I get these SADISTIC MOODS and I just want to BUST his BALLS for my own fun! He does not have much of a choice, afterall he wants to please his Mistress�I use my sadist energy to KICK him in the balls, hard, harder�with my FISHNET covered feet. Maybe I will get a nice pattern on his red and DESTROYED balls, ha ha.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Liza, CBT, Fishnets

Runtime : 13 min 57 s
    File Size : 515 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Queens_Of_Kink_-_Sadistic_Ballbusting_Fun_-_Fetish_Liza.mp4

18. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    A newly arrived fallen angel gets teased and toyed with by a mean demon.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Costume, Sonya Lee, Halloween, Handjob, Spanking, Spanked

Runtime : 10 min 40 s
    File Size : 73.2 MB
    Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Sonya_Lee_-_Corrupted_Angel_-_Halloween_Teasing.mp4

19. webposter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Kinky Lisa takes her slave hard today she whips and kicks his ass and trample on him.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Princess Lisa, Lisa, Princess, Boots, High Heels, Trampling

Runtime : 9 min 42 s
    File Size : 472 MB

Preview:

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Kinky_Lisa_Whip_kick_and_trample_-_Whipping.mp4

20. webposter