1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on, double dominaion , pegging

DESCRIPTION: Today me and my sexy young friend Anne are going to train this slave to be our girl using our big, strap-on cocks. We love money, and this girl will be making us a lot of it after we teach him how to properly take a dick. "We're going to teach you how to be the best girl in the world!" I laugh as I jam my huge black cock down his throat while Anne pounds away at his ass. Our strap-ons are massive, but we need to loosen this loser up if he's going to bring home the cash. We're going to pimp this bitch out, and he needs to learn how to take cocks of all colors and sizes. We laugh as we degrade him, fucking him from both ends while he groans in humiliation and discomfort. With his ass and mouth broken in, it's time for him to hit the streets and make us some money!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:24
    File Size: 279Mb
    File Type: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5442 - Training Slave To Be A Body Using Strap-Ons Featuring Anne

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Face Sitting , Female Domination , Tease & Denial

DESCRIPTION: wo weeks ago I locked a male chastity cage over this slave`s cock. Yes,for almost half a month he`s been completely unable to touch his dickbecause of the metal cell imprisoning it. His balls are aching to cum, butthere`s no way he can empty them thanks to this cruel confinement. Usingmy perfect body, I drive this loser crazy by making him lay down andteasing him by rubbing my big tits in his face. Hiking up my skirt, I takea seat on his stupid head so he can inhale the sweet aroma of my hot pussyand asshole. All he wants to do is blow his huge load, but that won`t behappening anytime soon. I relentlessly torment this jerk by rubbing myselfall over him while laughing in twisted delight. How much suffering can hisballs take?

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:45
    File Size: 370Mb
    File Type: wmv

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5443 - Teasing Slave With My Body While His Cock Remains Caged

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Worship , Goddess Worship , Sissy Training

DESCRIPTION: With the snap of my fingers I summon my sissy slave, and as she kneelsbefore me she confesses that she`s addicted to my gorgeous feet. I makeher prove it as I lay in bed and have her mouth them all over while Iwatch. "Good, girl," I comment as she sucks my adorable toes. She runs hertongue over every inch of my beautiful bare feet, and she gets punishedwith a slap across the face when she makes the mistake of touching one ofthem with her disgusting hand. I shove my toes so far down her throat thatshe gags, and it`s good practice for her since she`ll be sucking myboyfriend`s cock when she`s done worshiping my feet. With her stupid pinkwig, she looks absolutely ridiculous and I laugh as I use my phone to snapa photo to send one of my dominatrix friends. When I decide she`s hadenough of my feet, I send her crawling back into the bathroom which iswhere I keep her when I`m not using her.

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:44
    File Size: 410Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5444 - Sissy Girl Worships My Bare Feet

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Fetish , Foot Worship , Goddess Worship

DESCRIPTION: Sitting on my kitchen table and browsing my iPad, I summon a slave withthe snap of my fingers and he immediately rushes to my side. He positionshimself below me and removes my high heels to begin mouthing my bare feet.I`ve trained this loser so well that I don`t even need to utter a command!He worships my feet by licking, sucking, and kissing them all over like agood slave. I shove my toes so far down his throat that he almost gags asI continue to casually browse the internet on my tablet. I rub my solesall over his face and he eagerly laps my arches with his tongue. He livesfor my feet and getting to put his mouth on them is the highlight of hispathetic existence. I push him to the floor and shove my toes into hisface, and when I decide they`re clean enough I stand on his chest to drythem before heading on my way. Do you think you have what it takes toworship my feet as good as this jerk?

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:04
    File Size: 272Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5445 - Obedient Slave Worships My Feet Without Needing Commands

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ass Worship , Female Domination , Toilet Humiliation , Toilet Slavery

DESCRIPTION: Sitting on my toilet with my panties down around my ankles, I relieve myfull bladder and you can hear my warm fuck hitting the water below me.There`s a roll of toilet paper by my side, but why use that when I have aperfectly good slave lingering in the other room? I summon him to my sideand he rushes into the bathroom, kneeling patiently before me as I squeezeout my routine morning ass. I take my panties off completely and holdthem to his nose, making him sniff them as I empty my bowels. When I`mfinished ass, I rise to my feet and hike up my denim skirt to givethis slave proper access to my perfect asshole. "Put your tongue out," Icommand, and this obediant loser wastes no time getting to work licking meclean. I grab the back of his head, shoving his mouth into my dirtyasshole as he laps up my stinky, disgusting ass. He does what he`s told,using his tongue to clean me while I enjoy every second of hishumiliation. He`s my human toilet paper, and he won`t stop licking meuntil I say so!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:08
    File Size: 223Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5446 - Who Needs Toilet Paper When I Have This Slave`s Tongue

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Finger Nails Fetish, belly punching , kicking , muscle domination

DESCRIPTION: He may be a loser, but there`s no denying that this guy has a good bodyand I get a better view of it by slowly stripping off his shirt. He`sobviously muscular, but is he tough? I find out as I begin assaulting himwith brutal jabs to the abdomen. I pull no punches, laying in to him withall my might while he cries out in pain. He may look hard, but I quicklyprove what a soft pussy he really is. "Guys today have such athleticbodies but they`re still so weak," I say as I strike him again and again.His midsection is red and sore, but I keep pounding away and laughinghysterically while I attack him. Even my camera woman friend can`t stopfrom laughing as this loser falls to the floor clutching his stomach andwincing in agony. "So weak!" I yell as I take a seat on his face andsmother him with my ass. I`ve completely dominated this idiot, and I flexmy muscles in victory while sitting atop the defeated jerk. Men can liftweights all they want, but they`ll never be tougher than me!

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:59
    File Size: 206Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5448 - You May Have Big Muscles, But You`re Not Tougher Than Me

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ball Abuse , Female Domination, ball crushing , ball kicking , balls torturing

DESCRIPTION: Today we`re going to find out how much squeezing and trampling thisslave`s balls can handle. As he stands before me completely naked, I usemy incredible strength to grip his balls and squeeze them tightly while hewinces in pain. With a sudden turn of my hand I twist his nuts, and as hecries out in pain I refuse to let go. Instead, I laugh hysterically at hismisery and make the loser thank me as I latch onto his tender balls againand squeeze as hard as I can. If he thinks this is bad, it`s nothingcompared to what`s next. I make him place his balls on the side of myjacuzzi, then proceed to step on them with my bare foot. You`d think hisballs and I was trying to make wine as I repeatedly smash themunder my toes. He sounds like a little girl as he screams but I show nomercy and continue to stomp on them while laughing at the torment I`mputting him through. How much abuse can this loser`s testicles take? Theyjust may explode as I use my heel to grind them with all of my might. Ifhe ever has kids, they`ll likely be retarded after this!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:05
    File Size: 306Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5449 - Brutally Squeezing And Stomping My Slave`s Nuts

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Handjobs , Orgasm Control , Ruined Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Just look at the cock on this guy! I love a big dick, and as he standsnaked before me I take a seat on my bed and begin gently caressing hishard shaft. I know I look good, and this stud clearly agrees judging byhow hard his cock gets within a matter of seconds. I`m going to make thisguy blow his huge load all over the floor, and I get started by jerkinghim off harder and faster with my talented hand. "I can`t wait to see hiscum," I comment as I stroke him. He has a beautiful cock, and I`m excitedto watch it shoot. His hips begin to pump, thrusting back and forth as hefucks my small yet powerful hand. He`s dying to cum, but I tease him bydrawing it out, making him wait a bit before finally letting him explodeeverywhere. As his cock erupts, his big balls emptying themselves all overmy floor, I ruin the orgasm for him by removing my hand from his dick andlaughing as he cums all by himself. He`s barely finished when I latch onto his cock again and begin tugging away as his balls scream in pain. Notonly have I ruined his orgasm, but now I`m going to milk the loser untilhis cock is raw and his balls are sore!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:35
    File Size: 299Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5450 - Ruining His Orgasm And Milking His Balls Dry

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on, male strapon , pegging

DESCRIPTION: After pounding my slave in the ass with my strap-on, I make him drop tohis knees and suck the same cock that`s just been buried deep inside ofhim. It`s so humiliating for him, yet so entertaining for me! I`m trainingthis loser to be my new girl, and when I feel he knows how to properlysuck and fuck a cock I`ll be sending him out to the streets to make mesome damn money. Since he`s going to be taking dicks of all sizes andcolors, I kick things up a notch by switching to the biggest strap-on thatI own. The size of this massive black cock will make your jaw drop, but ifthis slave is going to be my girl he`s going to have to bend over andtake it. I position myself behind him and slide the tip inside of hisasshole while he groans in agony. He probably feels like he`s beingbutt-fucked by an elephant, but that doesn`t stop me from shoving it indeeper and deeper. This strap-on is so gigantic that it might do someinternal damage, but do I give a fuck? Of course not. I work it inside ofhim inch by inch while smiling wide and loving every minute of his misery.Maybe now this stupid girl will be able to make me some money!

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:39
    File Size: 251Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5451 - Training My New Body With A Massive Strap-On

10. Katrin19888
  11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Today I`m going to teach this slave some yoga moves, and I get to worktraining him in my back yard by having him stretch out on my pink exercisemat. "You`re a very bad student," I tell him when he fails to impress mewith his balance. "I`m sorry, teacher!" he pleads, but it`s too late forapologies. I must punish this loser and do so using my big, strap-on cock.Since he`s obviously no good at yoga, maybe he`ll be better at sucking myhard dick! I fuck his mouth until he gags, then turn him around to fuckhis tight asshole while he groans in pain. I humiliate this loser and love every twisted second of it!

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:50
    File Size: 723Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5454 - Punishing This Worthless Slave With My Big Strap-On

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The size of this black strap-on cock will make your jaw drop. It`s biggerthan an elephant dick, and guess what? It`s going right up thisdisobedient slave`s asshole. Nothing angers me more than a slave whodefies my orders, which is exactly what this moron has done. Ispecifically instructed him to clean my jacuzzi, yet he failed to do itand his punishment must be especially brutal as to teach him a lesson.I`ve already fucked his ass with my big strap-on, but now it`s time totake things to the extreme by switching to the most massive strap-onyou`ll ever see in your life. One look at this thing and you`ll bethinking, "There`s no way any human can take a cock that size." Well,we`re about to find out as I position myself behind this insubordinateloser and begin working the tip inside of him. It`s so painful for thisgirl but I could care less about his misery. He deserves it for disobeyingme, and as he groans in agony I continue sliding the mammoth dick into hissore asshole. He cries out in torment as I plow him, and I`m sure it feelslike I may actually split him in half. This is one brutal and extremestrap-on punishment video that you can`t miss! How much abuse can thisslave`s asshole take? Find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:34
    File Size: 425Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5455 - Extreme Anal Abuse With Gigantic Black Strap-On

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Swallowers , Female Domination , Sissy Training

DESCRIPTION: Using my favorite toy, I fuck my sissy slave`s asshole while she jerks-offand remind her that she`s not allowed to cum unless I give her permission.When I finally do allow her to blow her load, I`m going to have her do itin this wine glass and have her drink every drop. I shove my dildo deep inthe girl`s asshole, fucking her hard as she strokes her cock. "Fuckyourself, girl!" I command as I watch her tug her dick. I hold the glassto her cock and make her fill it with her warm cum, then pour it down herthroat while I laugh at what a pathetic loser she is. Now it`s your turnto drink your cum, so get ready!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:30
    File Size: 390Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5456 - Making My Sissy Girl Drink Her Own Cum

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: If my new girl thought learning to suck cock was bad, then he`s reallygoing to hate this! Bending the naked loser over my kitchen table, Iapproach him from behind wearing my big strap-on cock and lube up histight asshole with my gloved hands. I slide one finger inside of him, thenwork in a second before adding a third and finally a fourth. With hisasshole lubed and loosened, I slowly inch my huge dick into him as hegroans in pain and humiliation. As my new girl, he`s going to be makingme money by taking cocks in his mouth and his ass. Hence, it`s importantthat he learn how to do it right. I break his virginal asshole in with mystrap-on, gaining speed and fucking him harder and faster from behindwhile he cries out in torment. I don`t care how miserable he sounds, he`snot going to get any mercy from me! He`s my new money-making girl, andwhen he`s done with this lesson he`s heading directly to the streets tomake me a pile of cash using his mouth and asshole.

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:05
    File Size: 270Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5457 - My New Body Learns How To Take A Cock In The Ass

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination, kicking , scissorhold

DESCRIPTION: This clip begins with me running in place, doing a few jumping jacks, andstretching my muscles to help me limber up. I need to get my blood flowingbecause I have a whole lot of ass to kick. This slave may look strong, buthe`s got nothing on me and I prove that by laying into him with a seriesof brutal jabs to his midsection. When he falls back in my bed, I quicklylock my powerful thighs around his neck and put him in a scissor-hold thatrenders him unable to breathe. With my legs clamped tightly around histhroat, he fights for air while groaning in pain as I punch him in theabdomen. I don`t know how much abuse this loser can take, and I don`treally care. I`m going to continue beating the fuck out of him and he`sgoing to take it like the little bitch that he is! I sit on his face,smothering him with my crotch as I hit him in the stomach over and overagain. The pain actually seems to be turning this jerk on, his cockgrowing more erect with every passing second. "Kiss my muscles!" I demandas I flex my bicep in his face. His big dick is fully erect now, but he`llbe getting no pleasure from me. It`s pain only as I smother his face againand look gorgeous doing it! I`m one tough motherfucker, and I`ll fightanybody!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:28
    File Size: 283Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5458 - A Scissor-Hold That Renders Him Unable To Breathe

16. Katrin19888
  17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Financial Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Shoe Fetish

DESCRIPTION: I`ve tasked my sissy girl with cleaning my shoes with her mouth, and whenI come back an hour later I check to see if she`s done a good job. "Notclean enough, bitch!" I scold as I inspect a pair of my high heels. "Itried!" the stupid girl pleads after I slap her across her ugly face.Perhaps some lubrication will help get the job done right, so I spit on apair of my shoes and have her lick them clean while I sit and watch. Withthat pair polished and pretty, I spit directly into her mouth and have hershine the pink heels I`m wearing. She mouths their dirty soles, eager toplease me as her tongue works to make my footwear look like new again."Now, bitch, take off my shoes," I command. She wastes no time doing asinstructed, taking my heels off and replacing them with another pair. Ihave her lick those clean as well before sending the sissy girl crawlingon her way. She`s a well trained girl!

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:21
    File Size: 566Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5460 - Sissy Girl Cleans My Heels With Her Mouth

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Handjobs , Ruined Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Because this loser cheated on my sister, I`m going to torment him byruining his orgasm. The unfaithful pervert clearly likes to cum with womenother than his girlfriend, so the perfect punishment will be ruining theexperience for him. As he stands naked in my back yard, I begin gentlystroking his cock. I gradually increase the pace, jerking him harder andfaster until he`s aching to cum. I finally let him blow his load, but ruinit for him by taking my hands off his cock at the last second and watchingas he dribbles cum all over the ground without my help. No sooner is hedone cumming then I`m tugging his cock again, milking the loser`s ballsuntil they`re screaming in pain. I leave his poor dick chaffed in agony!

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:29
    File Size: 427Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5461 - Ruining This Unfaithful Bastard`s Orgasm And Milking

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Sissy Training , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Every now and then I need to check to make sure my sissy girl still knowshow to take a cock. After all, this dumb bitch makes me money out on thestreet so it`s important she remembers how to properly please a dick.Wearing a huge strap-on, I watch as she sucks my cock and give herpointers on how to improve her blowjob skills. The better she is, the moremoney she`ll be able to make me! "Take it deeper, girl," I command as Igrab hold of her stupid pink hair and drive my dick down her throat untilshe gags. Satisfied with her ability to take a cock in her mouth, Iinstruct her to get on all fours to see how well she can take one in herass. What can I say? I`m a stickler for quality assurance. I want whoeverfucks this girl to get the most bang for their buck, especially sincethat money is going to wind up in my pocket! Positioning myself behindthis sissy girl, I pound her asshole hard and fast, smiling wide as Idegrade her and listen to her groans of humiliation and discomfort.Pulling my cock out of her ass, I make her drop to her knees to suck thesame dick that was just buried deep inside of her disgusting hole!

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:15
    File Size: 423Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5462 - Sissy Girl Sucks And Fucks My Big Strap-On

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Human Furniture , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: Ever wonder how I stay in such great shape? It`s because I`m constantlyfinding creative new ways to push my body. Today`s workout involves usinga slave`s body to perform my step aerobics. My sheer black outfit leaveslittle to the imagination, showing off my sexy curves and perfect breastsas I step up and down on this loser`s chest. First one foot and then theother as I step, step, step and tone my body in the process. As he laysbeneath me he grunts in pain as I repeatedly trample him but his sufferingwon`t end until I`ve worked up a nice sweat. It`s time for even moreexercises as I have him rise to his feat and deliver a series of brutalpunches to his abdomen. I beat him with a closed fist, practicing my jabsuntil he falls back in pain and apologizes for being such a little pussy.Do you think you could handle these powerful blows better than him?

<================>
    Duration: 0:02:24
    File Size: 116Mb
    File Type: wmv

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5463 - Using A Slave As My Workout Equipment