1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Ball Torture, Cock Torture, Femdom, Humiliation, Slave

DESCRIPTION: Femdom Zayda has her slave tied down on his back and ready to have his cock and balls tortured. Zayda does some impact play first, to get him warmed up. She makes sure to stroke his cock every once in a while to keep him hard. After roughing up his cock with some stiff and sharp brushes, Zayda uses a flogger on his cock and balls. To the slave's surprise, Zayda stradles his face with her pussy, leans over and gives him a firm, and intense two handed handjob. She is so rough with his cock, that he explodes all over her hands. Once he does, suddenly Zayda starts to violently beat his cock and balls extra hard, and digs her nails into it.

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:05
    File Size: 315 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5313 - Violent Handjob - Zayda

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Nyxon gives her slave a wild ride. She puts his balls in a wooden carpenter vise to start off with. Nyxon then starts playing with metal sounds down his cock and fucks his hole. She keeps putting larger and larger sounds down his cock to see how big she can stretch his urethra. She then puts a big vibrator up against the sound. As a special surprise, she uses an extra large vibrating sound to finish off his session

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:51
    File Size: 303 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5314 - Sound, Crushed And Vibrated - Nyxon

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Catherine deSade has you on your back and completely helpless as she strandles you. A Catherine starts to play with your cock and balls to get you warmed up. A She then uses clothes pins, clamps, and even a condom to snap on the head of your cock as she torments you. A She rewards you for taking the pain, and jerks you off until you cum all over her hands

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:33
    File Size: 392 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5315 - Catherine Desade Pov Cbt

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Catherine de Sade ties her slave to the bed and starts to play with his cock and balls. He is wearing a rubber gates of hell, which restricts his cock when it gets hard. The slave's cock is pierced at the base, so Catherine attaches a leash to it for some extra control. She eventually brings out a wicked looking toy that embeds spikes into the head of his cock

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:08
    File Size: 271 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5316 - Bound Slave - Catherine Desade

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Empress Hikari addresses slave jimmy's refusal to walk hunched over the way "good slaves should". She ties his balls in a tight package and loops the ends of the rope up over his shoulders and down to his toes, and makes him follow her and walk the way he should. Not satisfied wit his progress, she repeatedly zaps his exposed balls with an electric bug zapper until she finally pushes him down to a heap on the floor and leaves him

<================>
    Duration: 0:14:07
    File Size: 211 Mb
    Resolution: 720x480

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5317 - Empress New Toy - Part 3 - Empress Hikari

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Empress Hikari saran wraps slave jimmy to a bench and proceeds to torture him with Fire and Ice. She ties his cock and balls up tightly with rope, and alteates dripping scalding hot wax on him and rubbing freezing ice on his sensitive cock and balls

<================>
    Duration: 0:15:13
    File Size: 228 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5318 - Empress New Toy - Part 2 - Empress Hikari

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Empress Hikari has a new slave, and she is less than thrilled with his behavior. He infuriates her by picking up the wrong type of rubber bands on his trip to the office supply store, and his refusal to walk hunched over, the way she believes all men should. A She punishes him in several different ways for his bad behavior. The first round of his punishment consists of her snapping the wrongly purchased rubber bands against his cock and balls repeatedly, before tuing him over and flogging his delicate bits

<================>
    Duration: 0:17:14
    File Size: 258 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5319 - Empress New Toy - Part 1 - Empress Hikari

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: After a CBT shoot, we asked Madison Young if she'd be up for doing a quick cock and ball biting scene. A She eagerly said yes. A Next thing we know, a very lucky guy is getting the blowjob of his life! A Madison Young bites and chops on his cock and balls in her super hot andA girltyA way. A When she decides it's time for the guy to cum, she gives him an amazing, super wet and sloppy blowjob like we've never seen! A She lets the guy cum in her mouth and then spits it back out in a big sexy mess

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:07
    File Size: 181 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5320 - Cock And Ball Biting With Madison Young

9. Katrin19888
  10. Katrin19888
  11. Katrin19888
  12. Katrin19888
  13. Katrin19888
  14. Katrin19888
  15. Katrin19888
  16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Caning , Cock Tease , Female Domination , Spanking , Whipping

DESCRIPTION: Everyone likes to play games, right? Well, today I'm going to play a very interesting game with one of my slaves. Looking gorgeous in my sexy lingerie, I ask him if he likes my ass and of course he answers that he does. I explain the rules of the game to him, and tell him that if he can handle the pain I'll reward him by allowing him to kiss my beautiful ass. On the table before me are four methods of delivering pain: Three whips made of different materials, and one wooden whipping rod. I make him draw from my deck of cards, and the suit he chooses determines what I'll be using to strike his bare bottom! As he bends over my billiard table, I begin delivering painful lashes with my leather whip while counting each one. We play until I've used all three whips and the cane on him, and by the time we're done his ass is red and throbbing in pain! Do you think you have what it takes to play this twisted game with me?

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:16
    File Size: 321Mb
    File Type: wmv

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5328 - Playing A Game Of Pain With My Slave - 03.03.2017

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to have a blast fucking my slave's virginal asshole. That's right, he's never been fucked in the ass before, so I'm going to break him in gently using this small strap-on. After I loosen him up with that, I might see if he can handle my gigantic strap-on! Getting started, I position myself behind him and slide the small strap-on into his ass. It's a first for him, but he seems to take it fairly well which means it's time to change to my bigger, thicker cock. If the first strap-on didn't make him cry out in agony, this one definitely will! Sure enough, within seconds he's screaming for me to stop, but he's not about to get any mercy from me. I pound him harder and faster, laughing at his pain and humiliation when he begs me to stop. I'm sure he feels like he's being broken in half, but I couldn't care less and keep fucking him regardless. As always, this slave's pain is my pleasure and I love every second of his misery!

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:08
    File Size: 245Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5329 - Slave Gets His Virgin Ass Rammed With A Strap-On - 27-02-2017

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Shoe & Boot Worship , Shoe Fetish

DESCRIPTION: "Start to lick my shoes!" I demand as I sit on my stool and wave my white high-heels in this slave's face. White shoes obviously get dirty the easiest, so it's important that I keep them looking as shiny and new as possible. I use this slave's mouth to do it, watching as he cleans them with his tongue and scold him for not trying hard enough. "Do you want to lick my feet today?" I ask him. "To taste them? To smell them?" Of course he does because my feet are gorgeous, but I'm not going to let him until I'm satisfied with the job he's done cleaning my shoes. At the rate he's going, he'll never get to feel my bare feet in his mouth. I demand that he try harder and supervise the job he does as he continues to lick every inch of my high-heels. Do you think he's done a good enough job?

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:15
    File Size: 250Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5330 - Slave Cleans My High-Heels With His Mouth - 23-02-2017

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Face Slapping , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Latex

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to play a game with this slave, and I explain the rules to him as he kneels naked before me. In my hands are a deck of cards, I've decided that the red ones will bring him pleasure, whereas the black ones will result in pain. After making sure the jerk understands the rules, I shuffle the deck and have him pick a card at random. He gets lucky by choosing a red card, and I graciously allow him to lick my ass. I'm dressed head to toe in leather, and the smell and taste drives him wild. He's not as lucky when he chooses the next card and it happens to be black. I decide to punish him with painful slaps to the face, and make him thank me for the brutal blows. When it's time for him to pick again, he's scared to see that it's black once again. I torment him by clamping his nipples and twisting them while he groans in misery. Come watch the rest of our exciting "Pain or Pleasure?" card game!

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:02
    File Size: 452Mb
    File Type: mp4

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5331 - Playing A Game Of Pain Or Pleasure With My Slave - 21-02-2017

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: Corporal Punishment , Female Domination , Latex , Whipping

DESCRIPTION: "I hear that you want to be my slave?" I ask this applicant as he stands naked before me. When he tells me that he does, I question if he likes pain and decide to see how much he can handle. He assures me he's up for the challenge, but he probably has second thoughts when I place a ball gag in his mouth and secure his arms above his head. "Are you sure?" I ask him one more time. He nervously nods that he is, and I waste little time striking his bare ass with my leather whip. "Do you still want to be my slave?" I demand to know as I switch to a bigger whip and continue delivering painful lashes to his naked flesh. His ass quickly turns red and swollen, but I show no mercy as I strike him over and over again. When I switch to my most painful whip, will he be able to take the agony or will it prove to be too much? Watch to find out!

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:18
    File Size: 443Mb
    File Type: mp4

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 5332 - Testing New Slaves Pain Tolerance With Whipping - 19-02-2017