1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE I completely ignore this slave, Because I'm busy, I chat with my fans while the loser lies with his eyes closed on a leash and tries to enjoy my lazy footjob in shiny nylon pantyhose!! Since I always get the maximum profit from slaves, I just decided to use it for this video, since my fans have been asking for a video like this for a long time! I keep completely ignoring the slave but every once in a while I remember this and keep bullying him over and over again to spank him to break his concentration! But suddenly, slave sperm began to flow out without my permission, noticing this, I immediately stopped ejaculation, as well as all attempts to get slave pleasure. Using a slave I got what I wanted! Recording a video with a slave ruined orgasm and eating his own sperm but at the same time making him guilty, which will further consolidate his insignificant status and also drive him into even more dependence on Me.
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 727.54 MB
    Duration : 00:11:48
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Amateur, Blonde, Riding Crops, Cock Whipping, Cropping, Cum Eating, Ignore, Ignoring, Cock Tease, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Pantyhose Footjob, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose Humiliation, Legwear Femdom, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Cumshot, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Legs, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Glossy Nylon, Glossy Pantyhose, Shiny Pantyhose, Shiny Nylon, Silky Pantyhose

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a01804ed362a8

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

"Give me my favorite dressing gown!" Alisa says to her slave as soon as they approach the mirror. "I don't want you to look at my amazing body." marina dutifully listens to the orders of the Mistress, who then tells her to help her get ready. But combing hair for marina turned out to be a problematic order. She made her Mistress uncomfortable. "You are mediocre and good for nothing!" Alisa said. Maybe the slave will be able to apply a moisturizer to the entire body of the Mistress? With light massaging movements, she rubs it into the skin of her Mistress' face and she does it well. Further hands .. marina massages Alisa's body with the same light movements. But one cream will not be enough .. Alisa wanted marina to shower her with kisses. marina begins to intensively kiss the arms, legs and ass of her beloved Alisa. What could be better for a slave? Unable to restrain herself at the end, she again decided to try to lick her feet. marina does not even notice how stupid she looks. Alisa points her to a mirror in which the two of them can be seen so that marina can compare. "Look how beautiful I am and you are ugly .. your place is near the toilet" Alisa told her .. ENGLISH SUBTITLES.
    File Size : 901.68 MB
    Duration : 00:15:01
    Tags: Hand Fetish, Hand Kissing, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, Sexy Lingerie, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f7376d47dd9f2

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

Slave is bound in shibari rope ties leaving himself exposed to my dragon whip and cat of nine tails flogger. Once he has suffered enough, he is teased relentlessly with my touch, vibrating Doxy wand and my latex outfit. Filmed on an iPhone 12.
    File Size : 830.32 MB
    Duration : 00:17:12
    Tags: Bdsm, Dungeon, Shibari, Bondage Male, Bondage Slave, Tied Slave, Tied Male, Bound Slave, Bound Male, Rope Bondage, Cbt, Cock Whipping, Whipped, Latex Fetish, Shiny Clothing, Pvc, Gloss, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Pantyhose, Fishnets, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Deny, Vibrator, Sex Toys, British Femdom, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Edging, Pathetic Male, Milking, Orgasm Control, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cock Tease, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Submissive, Slave Humiliation, Female Supremacy

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bf58faf45e16b

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

Aliena Moore and Evilwoman will use this male loser, Mistresses will humiliate him and transform into a sissy slut. Dommes decided to use their strap-on cocks to penetrate his pathetic throat deep! Today he will get a hard face fucking by 2 divine Mistresses!
    File Size : 886.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Tags: Fit Mistress, Evil Woman, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Sissy Slut, Cross Dressing, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Slut Training, Double Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Pvc, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Goddess, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon Sucking, Strap-on Gagging, Dildo Gagging, Dildo Play, Dominant Womaen, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/720f6102f8f7f

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

Present you arsehole prisoner! My huge strap-on will soon be up inside your fuck hole. From now on, not one day will pass where you are not anally used. When I drag you out of that cell every day, you'll be pegged and strap-on fucked without mercy. The only sense of freedom you'll have is the permanent open crotch in your prison overalls. It is there for My convenience and ease of anal access so you had better just accept the situation and resign yourself over to anal servitude as My incarcerated anal slut.
    File Size : 522.42 MB
    Duration : 00:08:34
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: Anal Invasion, Prison Play, Role Play, Roleplay, Slave Prisoner, Masked, Dildo Sucking, Caged Salve, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Wetlook Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Latex Gloves, Australian Dominatrix, Milf, Dungeon, Bdsm, Redhead, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Hard Strap-on, Ass Fucking, Anal Stretching, Anal Play, Huge Dildo, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Pegging, Strapon, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Poor Slave

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ec8a07d9f467e

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 425.64 MB
    Duration : 00:14:12
    Tags: femdom, strapon, pegging, dildo, females fucks male

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ba247a87344c4

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

Bunny Madison got up sad with her Husband already gone and left the house on Her Birthday. But she tried hard to make herself feel pretty putting on her favorite pink dress with some stockings and doing her hair really cute. But when her Husband Sage Roux got home he saw her sulking sitting on the couch and he dropped to his knees like a good boy and told her of course he remembered her birthday and had a few surprises for her. Did she want the big ones or the little one first he asks? Being the good little slut that she is she asks for the big ones first which turn out to be two very big cocks for her to play with to her delight. Once she is choking herself on those cocks as much as she can here comes her adoring husband with a cake with her name on it and candles. After blowing them out the Men dip their cocks into the frosting for this pretty wife to lick off to her hearts content. After fucking her deeply and for a long time they deposit there own frosting on her pretty body for her adoring husband to lovingly lick and clean up himself followed by a kiss.
    File Size : 1 687.25 MB
    Duration : 00:31:09
    Tags: Blonde, Milf Domination, Vaginal Sex, Interracial, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dick, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Bitch Boy, Female Superiority, Submissive / Slave Training, Sub Training, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Goddess Worship

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1ef92ce58398f

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

Today is a very special day - My little cuckold gets to taste Mr Courtneys spunk. I put My cuckold in a straight jacket and blindfold him on the bondage chair - he cant move or see what Im up to but he can hear everything! I tease and edge Mr Courtneys rock hard, ALPHA cock until I give him permission to explode into the condom which i then feed My slave... he greedily gobbles up all the spunk just like a little spunk dumpster. he doesnt deserve to cum, cuckold in a cage with only Masters spunk to enjoy...
    File Size : 1 925.83 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Tags: Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Milf, Blonde, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Cum Dripping, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domme, Red Lips, Bdsm, Dungeon, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Boobs, Ball Tickling, Cum Extraction, Cum Feeding, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, Wetlook Pvc Clothing, Gloss, Stockings, Nylon, Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Humiliation, Degradation, Handjob, Milking, Ejaculation

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1c4a19ebc11a7

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Secured to the post of pain My slave is presented to Miss Vivienne to sample the delights of flaying his flesh. There is no warm up, just cold cruel savagery with the tohiti prison cane. To begin with We brutalise him one at a time and when he least expects it We double team him. Unable to process or breathe through the pain, his visible discomfort is fuel to Our fire and just the start of him beating!!!
    File Size : 2 487.87 MB
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Resolution : 2048x1080
    Tags: Double Domination, Milf, British Mistresses, English Femdom, Uk Female Domination, Extreme Femdom, Hardcore Domination, Classic Caning, Beaten, Punished, Dominated, Controlled, Restrained, Disciplined, Masochist, Bdsm, Dungeon, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Man, Old Loser, Blonde, Brunette, Knee High Heels, Black Leather Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Fetish, Leather Miniskirt, Sexy Clothing, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Rattan Cane, Caned, Beatdowns, Beat, Bratty Goddess, Merciless, No Mercy, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Pain, Dominant Woman, Beautiful Sadist, Corporal Punishment, Sadism, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9a3f6778b9cc0

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

This piece of meat in front of Matriarch Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ava von Medisin, Miss Roper and Domina Helena Locke needs tenderising. They make him lie down on his belly in the grass before tenderising him with Their boots and canes. When they flip him over onto his back, it looks like his cock still needs some tenderising. Squashing it under Their boots while his feet are caned quickly solves the problem.
    File Size : 2 815.97 MB
    Duration : 00:08:21
    Tags: Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Smothering, Shiny Leggings, Hos, Pro Dominatrix, Milf, Outdoors, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Blonde, Brunette, Group Domination, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Boot Domination, Caning, Caned, Cbt, Shoe And Boot Worship, Cock Trampling, Ball Crushing, Verbal Humiliation, Leather Fetish, Latex, Bastinado

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/dd765d6956574

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Tangent and Alexxa Von Hell have a slave they are going to spit roast with two fucking machines. Alexxa drills slave's ass with a sawsall handheld machine while Tangent guides the stationary machine into its mouth. Goddess kindly spits into its mouth first to help it with lubrication. After the fucking is complete another slave has to cleanse the dildo of the ass juice, with its mouth. Finally, Alexxa fists slave's ass to verify it is ready for full operational use.
    File Size : 1 753.95 MB
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Tags: C4sdominate23, Double Domination, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pvc Clothing, Caged Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Brunette, Sex Toys, Glossy Latex Boots, High Heels, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Mouth Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Fucking Machines, Anal, Femdom, Female Domination, Latex Hood, Anal Training, Slave Training, Spitroast, Spit Roast, Dildo Gag, Rubber Fetish, Fisting

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/225d73c41e914

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

Another humiliation awaits the old slave monica. Alisa and Sarah decide to peel their old skin from their heels. They ordered the old woman to lie down at their feet and open her mouth. When they took a pumice stone and began to rub their heels, the old skin fell right into the mouth and onto the face of pathetic monica. "Now you look even nastier.. let's wash you." Alisa laughed. The girls spat on the old woman's face and wrote insulting words on her face. The slave faithfully sat and took all the spitting from her Mistresses. Their saliva dripped down her face and it was covered with a thick layer of saliva. Alisa and Sarah didn't think it was enough. They took a glass and started filling it with their saliva. When they filled it, they poured all their slobber on the pitiful old woman's face. Bath for a slave..
    File Size : 2 114.12 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Tags: Mature, Double Domination, Older Woman / Younger Women, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Swallowing/drooling, Foot Dust Eating, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddesses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Extreme Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Total Submission

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/cf66ea4aa2146

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke. We adventurous Dommes have been out all day long, and now our boots are pretty muddy and filthy. Lucky for us, we have a boot pig that loves to get dirty. Ezada summons him over, and immediately you can tell he's hungry for the mud on our boots. This amuses us greatly, so we each take turns allowing him to lick the disgusting filth from our shoes. Then we flip him over on his back and use him as a little foot mat.
    File Size : 362.47 MB
    Duration : 00:06:10
    Tags: Group Domination, Outdoors, Female Domination, Wicked Collective, Wicked Eden, Piggy, Loser, Humiliation, Dirty Boots, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Blonde, Brunette, Milf, Latex Boots, Leather Boots, Pro Dominatrix, High Heels Domination, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Kink, Bdsm, Abuse, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Boot Cleaning

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a71c4adb6a363

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1 116.23 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Tags: 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Menareslaves, Mas, Toilet Slavery, Lick The Urinal Clean, Toilet Worship, Toilet Pig, Toilet Humiliation, Jeans Shorts, Denim, Short Shorts, Masked Slave, Electricity, Bdsm, Degradation, Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Shock Collar, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Young Woman, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Sadistic Goddess, Female Supremacy, Pathetic Male, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Remote Play, Electric Dick Shocker, Device, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Cbt, Electroshocks

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d57ccf2d8a1f2

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 290.42 MB
    Duration : 00:12:40
    Tags: a bad boy, Disciplining, to tears,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e7cd7695ec165

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 224.21 MB
    Duration : 00:13:42
    Tags: femdom, wrestling, cbt, strapon, prostate massage, ass drilled, anal pegging, female fucks man

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a23242a33f2a9

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 2 506.75 MB
    Duration : 00:27:14
    Tags: Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Sex Toys, Triple Domination, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Young Dominatrix, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Mean Mistresses, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Humiliation, Slave Training, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Pathetic Male, Abused By Women, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b38d513344e55

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

Evilwoman knows he badly wants to worship her divine ass, so Mistress prepared a special evil game for him. She will check how much pain he is gonna stand to be able to kiss her amazing ass! Mistress tied his balls to stretch them and kick them hard!
    File Size : 1 013.28 MB
    Duration : 00:09:45
    Tags: Shiny Clothing, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Boot Domination, Boot Dom, Ball Abuse, Leather Shorts, Balls Slapping, Cbt, Cfnm, Extreme Domination, Fch Dommes, Evil Woman, Fit Mistress, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Brunette, Female Domination, Knee High Heels, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Bdsm, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/31731ffa743fb

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

Mistress Nomi has a new pair of leather trousers that she is eager to show Achmed. Achmed is given the chance to smell them, lick them and ride his cock against them himself. But still he can't cum.....what a missed opportunity!
    File Size : 1 111.2 MB
    Duration : 00:18:07
    Tags: Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Leggings Licking, Brunette, Foot Kissing, Masked Slave, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Wank Instructions For Pervert Loser, Masturbation Humiliation, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Ass Worship, Orgasm Denial, Tease, Teasing, Milf, Leather Fetish, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Gloss, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Degradation, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Bdsm, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c0f042d443d39

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

Three of My whips will be used to punish My dumb slave. Every whip strike cutting into that slave flesh and causing great pain. It is of course an absolute privilege for the slave to be used as such and made to suffer. I delight in using him for My pleasure, making him jump, squirm and cry like a bitch.
    File Size : 882 MB
    Duration : 00:14:43
    Tags: Milf, Redhead, Mistressladyrenee, Wetlook Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Fetish Clothing, Australian Dominatrix, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Extreme Domination, Bullwhipping, Bullwhipped, Bdsm, Beatdowns, Verbal Humiliation, Brutal Whipping, Whipped, Single Tail, Young Dominatrix, Merciless Femdom, No Mercy, Sadism, Brutality, Cruelty, Pain, Lashing, Lashes, Dominant Woman, Corporal Punishment, Erotic Torment, Cruel Domination, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/72a3187b3ea4a