1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

I love walking all over my lil dumbass, but sometimes I just need dick! and since no one else was available, I used my slave's!! he's so whooped on me it's PATHETIC. I make him serve my goddess pussy, suck on my tits and then I fuck his cock to multiple orgasms and his plump balls >:) Chastity turns my slave into a completely subservient, drooling, obedient, foot licking sexual object--and he's been chaste for a LONG time (notice how huge and swollen his balls are lol!!). Of course, the ONLY one receiving pleasure is ME. I spit on his face and cock because that's what I think of them, and mock him for being turned into a cuckold/foot loser, then fuck him over. I've come home from plenty of dates and made him lick my boots while hearing all the sexual details lol!!!! Before the clip, I had him licking my shoes and feet...that's why I was so horny!!
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1290.75 MB
    Duration : 00:17:16
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: pussy licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1ebf782624ce3

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

You are such a slut for leather, aren't you? You would do anything to serve me, be near me. You can start at the bottom of my stiletto shoes. I will guide and mold you, I will expose your addiction to LEATHER and ME. You love being close to me, inhaling my pungent LEATHER ATTIRE and getting more by my beauty.
    File Size : 232.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:01
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: mistress fetish liza, leather worship, black stockings, leather slave, louboutin high heels, leather lingerie, victoria 160.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b28655aeebb41

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

My slave has rather big breasts, accompanied by an unsurprisingly tiny cock. he's in no way masculine, as a real man would be, nor is he really feminine. The place he will occupy in My stable is one of a sissy in training, locked in miniature chastity cage forever. The first use for My sissy will be to show Me how well he can please cock both with his mouth and his man-pussy. After I put an anal hook up his ass to prepare it, it's perfect time to train those lovely fat lips to envelop and satisfy My strap-on. I know this sissy needs to be trained, but for now he fails to impress Me with his oral skills. I hope his man-pussy will performs with more elegance than his mouth.
    File Size : 295.49 MB
    Duration : 00:13:18
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a32b80a277681

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Adrianna is punishing her foot slave for thinking he had a shot with a woman of her stature and has him chained up and nude while on his knees as part of his punishment. Not only is he bound and naked, but she also has him locked up securely in a steel cock cage chastity device. She humiliates him by degrading him and making him say how pathetic and worthless he is before taking off her sexy high heel pumps and making him sniff her shoes. After he gets a big whiff, she makes him clean her filthy shoes with his tongue before making him lick her soles, sliding his tongue all over her feet from top to bottom until he licks them completely clean.This clip was filmed in high Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
    File Size : 273.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Tags: adriana lynn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/60c69c5850614

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

You have a special view of Ginger Babbi's small, sexy feet. From under her desk at work, you peer up her skirt and beneath her beautiful, pink soles. You're mesmerized by her perfectly pedicured toes as she continues working, allowing you to be her secret voyeur. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format
    File Size : 271.61 MB
    Duration : 00:06:53
    Tags: ginger babbi, small feet, pale feet, sexy feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b7bf486012ce1

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Skyla Novea has a new play thing, who she orders to get naked right away. Once hes stripped down, she whips out a chastity device, securing the cock cage around his dick and putting the key around her neck because he belongs to her now. Watch as she teases his cock and balls, stroking them while she lays her legs across his chest, rubbing her feet along his tongue. Look at how she makes him taste her from heel to toe, watching as he wiggles his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches before making him leave. When he returns to be released from chastity she treats him to a steamy foot job. Watch her stroke his cock between her feet before making him cum on her feet.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 649.51 MB
    Duration : 00:16:43
    Tags: foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, chastity, female domination.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bf351bf258d44

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

As a Goddess I like to be worshiped, yet the slave should remember that he's worshiping Me for My pleasure, not his. I enjoy making this task difficult for him, making him suffer and strain to prove his devotion and adoration for Me. Securely bound, with a heavy collar and chain weighted around his neck, I shall test just how badly this slave craves to worship My leather clad ass. Starting at the soles of my leather boots, he will lick, kiss and worship his Goddess all the way up to My beautiful big round ass. his tongue just one smooth layer of buttery Napa leather away from My skin. Will he beg to clean and consume My Domina kisses, My spit running down the sleek black leather? Will he stretch his tiny tongue to reach My heavenly shaped ass? Will he prove worthy of worshiping Me as his leather Goddess?
    File Size : 147.83 MB
    Duration : 00:10:10
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a5c63d4099e31

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

The sublime Goddess Aurora has had a long day training Her pet slave, who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and now just wants to relax, smoke a blunt and get Her glorious pussy eaten by Her little pet to a series of large climaxes. Then, She plans on putting Her pet in its cage for the night and will go to bed Herself. She rides the slave in like the well-trained pet that She is it to be, flogging it to urge it on faster toward the comfy chair that awaits Her perfect ass. The slave trots over the chair, stops and backs up, depositing its Owner neatly on the chair. She bounces onto it giggling and telling the slave what a good puppy it is, and informs the slave of Her plans for the remainder of the evening: "Slave, I'm going to light up a blunt and get stoned while you pleasure My Goddess pussy. But not so fast..you're gonna unzip my shorts with your mouth - which is the only part of you that has any value - S L O W L Y " The slave grasps the metal zipper with its teeth and gently starts to pull it down, tantalizingly exploding more and more of Her pubic area. "STOP. Now push your nose in and SMELL my pussy. Just inhaled deeply, slave. Appreciate the scent of your GOD, your GODDESS. Imprint it on your brain, this is the smell of your Owner." The slave inhales deeply, moaning at the intoxicating odor of Her ripe and wet Womanhood in full bloom. She tells him: "Keep smelling my pussy, slave. I'd better hear DEEP inhales" She lights up the blunt and starts smoking it while he sniffs Her pussy. Then after a few tokes, She commands the slave: "SLAVE! ASHTRAY!" The slave responds in true Pavlovian style, immediately snapping its mouth open and jutting its jaw forward to eagerly accept the ash or cigarette butt or any other trash its owner decides to put down its worthless throat. She keeps toking and ashing.sensing the slave must be a bit dry, She asks if its thirsty, and it barks once for yes. She picks up a glass of mineral water that She was drinking, and orders the slave: "Open your mouth, pig!" .but instead of feeding Her pet from the glass, She takes a long pull from the glass Herself. She swishes it around in Her mouth, cleaning out the remains of any lunch or anything else that She might have had in Her teeth, and spits the spitty water into the slave. It of course eagerly gulps down every precious drop it can. Finally, She allows the slave to unzip the panties all the way. She has it start kissing Her thigh and licking them like ice cream cones. She starts getting more and more wet, guiding the slave by its leash, closer and close to the promised land but not allowing it yet. Then She makes the slave stick its nose deep inside Her pussy and start breathing it in, teasing the poor slave mercilessly. Finally, She instructs the slave: "Suck on my right labia.now my left.oh yeah, now deep licks...suck, yes, there.SLURP UP ALL MY JUICES...tongue fuck me..again, again! Now the clit, the clit,.C'MON you fucking moron!" She finally tells the slave to lay on the floor. She stands up and towers above him, presenting an imposing figure. She asks how the view is and shows off Her spectacular ass, then She squats over his face and lowers Her wet sweetness onto the slaves face,,,, CONTINUED IN: Pussy Faced Pet Part II: Goddess Pussy
    File Size : 328.32 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Tags: puppy slave`, pet training, spit drinking, ash eating, spittoon, pussy kissing, pussy smelling, nose in pussy, speech restriction, pussy juice drinking, pussy slave, pussy face, female supremacy, male slavery, subhuman training.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/df563ff1033b5

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Madame Sloan has been training Her ass slave for a number of weeks now and feels that it's time to take the next step. Although the slave doesn't know it, She is using his ass fetish to turn him into a full toilet slave, starting with ass smelling, ass worship, then ass licking, then tongue fucking, smothering and face farting, She will now move another step closer to Her ultimate goal. She will make the slave function as human toilet paper; he will have to start cleaning Her dirty ass after She's taken a dump. Madam Sloan has prepared the slave by chaining him on his back on a bondage table, in sensory deprivation and with a head-harness on so. that he cannot move his head a single inch; he can't get away from what She is about to him to do. She walks up to him wearing just a pair of skimpy panties and red bra. She climbs atop the slave, ass first and tells him: "Today you're getting special treat, slave." She spreads Her ass wide and lowers it toward his face. The smell becomes overpowering as it gets close enough and he starts to retch and cough. "Oh God, NO Madame!" "OH YES, SLAVE. Smell it! Because you're gonna have to taste it in a minute" He tentatively starts sniffing the crusty mess in Her ass and gags and coughs, but She starts losing patience: "Now WIPE IT, because that's what YOU ARE. Just human toilet paper and just a toilet. Now clean up all that mess on my ass cheeks and around my anus, or I'll remove your balls from your body, slave" He starts licking up the mess, choking, coughing and retching he manages to not throw up. She tells him: "Now SWALLOW. Flush your toilet mouth, slave. Good, now start licking and sucking my anus clean. Then you will probe deeper, looking for more candy. Think of it as a slave treasure hunt" She spreads Her cheeks wide, exposing Her asshole and has him stick his tongue out straight. She starts rocking back and forth on his extended tongue, faster and faster, until She's really ass-fucking his face. SHe gets more and more aggressive, bouncing up and down while he whimpers in pain. Finally, She smothers him completely, ordering him to extend his tongue and wiggle it DEEP inside as much and far as he can go before being excused for a break. She has him deep fuck Her ass with his tongue, smothering him and leaving him a disoriented, reeking mess. Check Out The Other Title In The Series: Be My Brownoser (HD 1080P MP4)
    File Size : 272.89 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Tags: ass slave, dirty ass licking, human toilet paper, ass eating, ass licking, anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, face fucking, ass bouncing, ass domination, toilet slave, ass smothering, ass cleaning, human toilet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/001ddf8fdc7fa

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

19 Year-Old Mistress Leda and Her bestie, Princess Jane, have collared Leda's ex-boyfriend and now slave, and have him secured in bondage in the dungeon, on his back, with hands chained over his head. The twin sadists stroll in, giggling about what they have in mind. Mistress Leda is clad only in a black, open-crotched leotard, causing Her pussy lips to pout like a pair of lips waiting to be kissed. Princess Jane is in a sexy black cut-away dress that ends at about mid-ass. They walk up to the prone slave and start to discuss him like the object he is, Mistress Leda explains: "Welll, his dick is too small to do anything, so it will stay locked up permanently. But check this out - SLAVE, STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE - look at how long his tongue is?" "I think it's longer than his cock!" "Slave, keep your fucking tongue out while I sit on it" Mistress Leda climbs onto the chest of the slave, fingering Her beautiful, wet young flower as She descends on the face of the helpless and hapless loser. "Lick that fucking gash, you worthless pig. Stick your nose in it" She starts to fuck his nose, a little more at a time, then tells him: "You're just a little pussy piggy aren't you? I WANT TO HEAR YOU MAKING FUCKING PIG SOUNDS IN MY PUSSY, PUSSY PIGGY" He starts making snorting pig sounds and the two sadists laugh at his efforts, while Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it harder and deeper into Mistress Leda's ever-wettening pussy, now starting to make slight squishing sounds as it impacts his face and his struggling, sore and swollen tongue. She then stands up straight, putting Her weight on his neck and ordering him to lick deep. He struggles to breathe and even function, with so much pressure on his neck, he makes wheezing sounds as he struggles to push his tongue deeper into Her wet folds that are now slapping and slamming into his face at a faster and faster rate. She turns around and has him lick Her from behind a while before Princess Jane takes Her turn. Mistress Leda scoots back a little way, wielding the paddle in order to supervise and punish any mistakes from the slave. Mounting his face, She orders him to just kiss Her pussy first, as She teases him with it, pulling Her ginger-colored bush away from his thirsty tongue and lips, but then slamming it back down into his face but ordering him NOT to lick. She finally does though, ordering him: "Ok slave, stick out that tongue - the only part of you worth anything to anyone. And you'd BETTER make me cum, or your balls will be a different color in the morning" Mistress Leda taps them for good measure, causing the slave to cry out in pain momentarily, and the two Dommes to laugh heartily in guilt-free enjoyment of his pain. Princess Jane starts to fuck the slave's face harder and harder, making him start to screech in pain as Her small, sweet little pussy and ginger bush slam into his face harder and harder. The harder She slams them into the slave's face, the more She moans and finally starts to orgasm after the slave appears close to breaking. Finally, they climb off of him and say: "Ok slave, that's enough pussy worship for today. But we know how dehydrated you must be, would you like a drink before We leave, little piggy? "Yes, please Mistress" "Open your pig mouth" She hawks a loogie and spits into his mouth, once, then twice. Mistress Leda follows suit, even taking some spit that he missed and wiping it into his open mouth, which he greedily sucks up and thanks them for as they. walk away laughing at the pathetic, former man but now slave.
    File Size : 423.23 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31
    Tags: pussy domination, pussy slave, pussy cleaning, pussy sucking, pussy worship, pussy eating, pussy smothering, pussy face, pussy boy, face fucking, pussy tongue fucking, pussy juice drinking, female supremacy, male slavery.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2a314c331a719

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Piper Perri is your sexy girlfriend and she has decided to indulge in your foot fetish. In fact, she got a matching manicure and pedicure just for you since she knows how much you love her pretty little feet. She can see the bulge in your pants and wants you to whip your cock out, stroking it for her. Follow her jerk off instructions while you admire her tiny size three feet, thinking about rubbing your cock all over them. Masturbate while she wiggles her toes in your face, imagining her little bare feet covered in your cum. See her rub her pussy through her panties while teases you by showing off her gorgeous little feet as you stroke your cock. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MPEG4 format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for - WMV (1280X720)
    File Size : 201.5 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20
    Tags: piper perri.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f9f02467bd06c

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

Amber Mae has a nice Christmas surprise for her teacher. This playful young girl ambushes the professor in his office, completely naked except for those cute size six-and-a-halves clad in fancy stockings. Amber has seen the way he stares at her cute little feet and she will soon have him wrapped around her pinky toe. The professor is caught off guard and initially balks, but then the power of his foot fetish takes over and he cannot resist devouring those perfect amber soles of this delightful teacher's pet. As he enjoys the delicious flavor of young Amber Mae's toes, he slips a couple fingers into her already moist pussy. Both amber and her professor share an incredible moment as they confirm that the greatest pleasure comes from giving. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 241.73 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Tags: c4sholiday17, feetondemand, amber mae.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8ce09d91c2403

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

Rachel Rose is looking sexy as ever in her red satin bra and capris, lounging in a bed in a hotel room with her guy. Watch as she seductively rubs her gorgeous bare feet in his lap, teasing his cock through his jeans to get him nice and hard for her. Once his pants are down and his cock is out, she wastes no time putting her feet on his dick. Watch as she works her soles up and down his shaft, hugging his cock in between her soft, wrinkled arches, her French pedicured toes wiggling as she gives him a foot job. Will she foot milk him, stroking him with her feet until he cums all over them? Watch and see! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 297.97 MB
    Duration : 00:07:55
    Tags: rachel rose.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2cf29d4be686a

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 406.13 MB
    Duration : 00:08:37
    Tags: punish me, femdom, to tears,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/058f01c044e24

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

I have My slave right here, hands tied up. He know he will be subjected to pain. I could take a whip or another implement, but I want to show him that I don't really need them. My dominant look will make him want to please Me. My bare hands will cause him pain that will satisfy My sadistic desires. Several slaps on his face will make him understand I am am very serious. I grab and twist his nipples hard and approach him, he can feel My accelerated by arousal breath. My proximity makes his dick hard, but I make him see that his pleasure is totally irrelevant, so I start to crush his balls in My hand, to stick My nails in his prick and ballsack, and to slap his cock hard. As I see him starting to suffer more and more, to scream harder, I get aroused more and more. I can see he understands and accepts that My pleasure is above all, as his prick remains hard despite all the pain he gets: he enjoys pleasing Me. Not that I care about his erection, the only good thing about it is that it's easier to cause it pain. His prick and balls belong to Me anyway, he has no use for them except for peeing, and to offer Me the pleasure of them. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 72.08 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: cbt, femdom, leather, face slapping, arrogant woman.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8a3e487601545

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 651.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06
    Tags: brutal femdom, brutal, a bad boy,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/de8f4bc6be09a

17. rakom
  18. rakom
    [​IMG]