1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

Format : mp4
    File Size : 225.14 MB
    Duration : 00:12:45
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: brutal femdom, a bad boy, hard,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/77a0898c3b91b

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

These BLACK BOOTS bring fear to his eyes as he knows I will want to TEST them on his BALLS, ha ha. They have the perfect heavy and hard toe for accurate BALLBUSTING and I love to use his crotch as my target. My KICKS land precise and are LETHAL. There is NO MERCY for his balls, I want them inflated, red and sore. I LOVE destroying this guinea pig's nuts.
    File Size : 365.98 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: queens of kink, cbt, hard ball kicking, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, ball slapping, black leather boots, kneebusting, ballbusting, ballbusted.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4241fed5769ed

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

Today I will teach My sissy slut how to serve a customer. The first lesson will be sucking a cock, and she will learn this while sucking My big red strap-on dildo. But first of all, we have to take care of how the sissy looks; before serving a customer she must first attract him. She is dressed in a pretty pink dress and red stockings, her little prick is nicely locked, so this is all right. She also has blonde hair, just perfect for a sissy slut. But we have to take care of the make up, make her face also look pretty and slutty. I apply some powder on her face, some blush for the cheeks, underline her brows with a pencil, put some mascara on her eye-lashes and, the finishing touch, paint her lips with a very red lipstick. Now she looks like a whore, and she will look even more like one when her lipstick is smeared all over her face by a cock and her mascara is running from tears. That is the type of face I like to see on a sissy slut, it means this slut is working hard for Me.Now, that the sissy is ready, it's time to start the lesson. I already explained her how she must put a condom on a cock, so now it's time to put it into practice. I put the condom in her mouth and, slowly and carefully she manages to put it on My cock. Nice job, she is a fast learner. She shows Me how she knows to suck a cock, and I can see it's not the first time she's doing it. She's still far from ready, gagging on My big red cock when I shove it down her throat, but she will learn how to manage it. Not that she has any choice, and she definitely doesn't want to throw up on Me. Still, I am pleased with he overall, she sucked My cock ok for a beginner, so the next lesson will be about taking a cock up her sissy "pussy".Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 120.42 MB
    Duration : 00:08:10
    Resolution : 720x428
    Tags: sissy training, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/07c78a6d28c94

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

Our "Fuck Meat" is hanging nicely in the sex swing, hooded and with it's ASSHOLE in place for a good PEGGING. Maya Liyer, Lilse von Hitte and I love to use him for our fun and invading his BUTTHOLE with our cocks feels so great! Our slave is getting very excited, being treated like the ANAL WHORE that he is, his COCK is so hard! Ha, ha, we can drain his balls and make him CUM so easily! He is a real SLUT for our STRAP-ON cocks!
    File Size : 304.24 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10
    Tags: queens of kink, triple dommes, blonde, mistress fetish liza, leather dommes, asian, lilse von hitte, anal training, cumshot, goddess maya liyer, gloved handjob, spunk.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7c3746e22b06b

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

Stunning Domina Diabla has Her slave pet chained with his hands behind his back, secured to his feet while She reclines on a sex sofa, wearing just a latex leotard with open tits and an open crotch, as well as thigh-high patent black boots. She tells him: "Okay, loser, I know that you've been dreaming of my perfect, sweet, pink pussy. Well, today is your lucky day. Today you, maggot, are going to learn to do exactly that. Now get busy worshiping the greatest thing you'll ever taste" He leans forward and slowly sticks out his tongue, while She gives him more instructions: "Start gently around the lips. Slower..." She pulls his leash tight, making sure that She keeps tension on the leash to his face deeply into Her sweet cleft that is starting to get wet as it pouts out of Her latex leotard. She smacks him hard on the back with Her crop, screeching" "Do you even know what a fucking clit is, pig? Get busy licking it, loser!" He starts licking faster where Her clit is, but after eating it like an ice cream cone, She smacks him again, telling him: "you're failing miserably, so I'm going to have to sit on your pathetic slave face" She has him chained with his hands under the sofa on his back now, face up, as She mounts his defenseless face. She smothers him with Her perfect pussy and ass, completely cutting off his air and burying his face so deeply in Her crotch that his entire face is obscured. He starts struggling for air, but She says: "You don't need oxygen. My pussy is the only life source you need. Keep licking, cunt breath." He starts struggling and screaming into Her pussy, She keeps Her full weight down onto his face, making sure that his mouth and nose are completely sealed off inside of Her holes. The only air he can possibly get comes from Her pussy or ass. She starts giving him countdowns, starting at 30 seconds and moving up from there. She finishes by telling him that tomorrow he will be expected to get up to a full minute of no-oxygen while servicing deep inside Her pussy and uterine walls. Domina Diabla is an aggressive and talented facesitter we look forward to seeing much more of!
    File Size : 465.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:49
    Tags: pussy domination, pussy worship, pussy smother, smother, pussy lip smother, pussy control, femdom, pussy eating, pussy licking, face sitting, pussy slave, pussy cleaner, vaginal fluids, ass smelling, ass smother.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7ed5791047151

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

Before we start, I want you to pull on a pair of nylons over your legs. See how quickly you get aroused when it touches your skin? But don't you dare touch yourself, just sit there and look at My perfect nylon encased legs! I'm going to use your fetish for nylon to train and manipulate you into becoming one of My premature nylon ejaculators. I know how weak you are for this sensual material and I'll enjoy turning you into My pantyhose slut that explodes way too soon when he gets close a pair of nylons. For the rest of your life, the only thing you'll cum for, and very quickly every time, will be a shiny sexy pantyhose or stockings.
    File Size : 205.82 MB
    Duration : 00:07:46
    Tags: ezada sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/de12ad393040b

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

Your hot boss, Leilani Lei, has had enough of your lousy service as her paid errand boy, and she has just threatened to fire you. Thankfully, she is willing to give you one last chance as you grovel at her feet and offer to do anything to keep your job. Leilani quickly puts you back to work in a very different position. This time, you'll be worshiping her feet! She orders you to lick and suck both of her feet clean with your undeserving mouth. You'll start every day with your lips wrapped around her dirty toes, or you can kiss this job goodbye!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 195.54 MB
    Duration : 00:05:14
    Tags: leilani lei, pov.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b628cb4d5fd9e

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

Amber Mae is feeling freaky today and suggests to her boyfriend that they experiment with something different. She knows this guy likes feet so she doesn't beat around the bush. Amber has him remove her shoes then she tells him to kiss her feet. This girl is clearly in the driver's seat so she grabs her boyfriends throttle and revs him in the direction she wants to go. This lucky guy knows better than to waste time with useless words so he just lays back and watches this cutie with a sly smile work his piston with her dainty pale feet. After treating her boyfriend to foot loving from a variety of positions Amber Mae finally squeezes the juice from his happy pole. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 490.97 MB
    Duration : 00:11:31
    Tags: amber mae, feetondemand, sexy feet, small feet, petite, petite feet, footjob, foot job.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/42a528545872a

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Victoria Vargaz stops by for a visit. It's a great day because she knows exactly what you want for Christmas and she's here to deliver your special present. Victoria pops her pretty little toes in your mouth to get them moist and warm. You unzip to bring out her favorite toy and she latches onto that hard cock like an eagle going for a bunny. Victoria's footwork is exceedingly impressive as she pumps your throbbing tool up and down at a steady, breathtaking pace. Victoria is hotter than any Santa and more reliable than any mailman. She's the best package deal ever as she delivers, unwraps and thoroughly tests your gift. There are no batteries required when you have burning hot Latina Victoria Vargaz serving you up a gushing, cream-filled holiday gift. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 498.93 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24
    Tags: c4sholiday17, feetondemand, latina feet, victoria vargaz, victoria vargas, colombian feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a06362ad7cfcb

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

It was a hot summer day, and I was very sweaty in My leather outfit. One of My slaves is locked in the cage, with his hands tied above his head. What better use for him than to lick My sweaty armpits clean? But first I have some fun by standing a little bit too far for him to reach, looking at him trying and failing to touch Me no matter how much he extends his tongue. His stupid face is just so funny in this moments! I come close enough for him to reach Me, and he starts to lick My armpits greedily, like it's the only thing he wants in this whole world. Even the taste of My deodorant, which I am sure is not that pleasant, can't stop him from enjoying My sweat. This proximity to My body makes him very aroused, so aroused that he would hump anything at this moment. It's enough to catch his prick between My leg and the bars of the cage, that he starts rubbing himself against them. But not only My armpits are sweaty, in fact My whole skin is already shining because of all the sweat, especially My cleavage, so I tease him with the chance to lick it too. I can see him already imagining this, licking the air in an attempt to reach My big breasts, but who does he think he is? Of course he can't touch My breasts, and especially not with his tongue. All he gets is a cruel verbal humiliation, explaining him what he and his tongue are for. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 60.95 MB
    Duration : 00:05:18
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: female domination, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f6044cd8448f5

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 299.73 MB
    Duration : 00:07:25
    Tags: hard, to tears, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1518c10794c17

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1539.73 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Tags: extreme, hard, a bad boy,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/03910e0d076a7

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

So gorgeous and such a long pair of leather gloves! Let me slip in to these luxurious blue gloves, slowly and watch your cock getting harder. Now focus on my gloved hands, sexy voice and follow my instructions to jerk yourself off to them.
    File Size : 193.91 MB
    Duration : 00:08:18
    Tags: glovemansion, glove worship, opera length gloves, louboutin high heels, leather gloves, nude stockings, glove slave, jerk off.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/da53c8a8db485

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

Super-sexy Goddess Raevyn Rose is training Her slave to love everything that comes from Her body, and currently She is training him to love everything about Her sweet ASS. She is explaining this to the slave as he kneels at Her feet with his head on the floor. She pulls out a harness, which seals the slaves head and face directly into Her gorgeous ass and starts securing it to the unsuspecting bound slave. Once the slave is strapped in and helpless, She explains that his ass worship will no longer be confined to the fun things, like ass kissing and worshiping but he will now need to clean Her perfect ass after She has used it. As She removes Her panties and turns around, You can see the telltale signs. She tells him: "This is not just a one time thing, slave. You're going to be eating for...well, for forever!" She mocks him, commanding him to get his tongue deeply inside Her smeary brown hole. She swings Her pert little ass back and forth, but his face is completely enveloped by Her ass cheeks, and he can barely breath. If She decided it was time to begin chewing instead of licking, he would have no choice or if She decides to fart... She has some fun at the slave's expense, swinging Her ass back and forth, dancing around while he helplessly follows, his bound arms swinging around wildly, like She's cracking the whip. When She finally releases him, his face is dirty and he bows his head in fear and shame, as She gives him "the white glove test" by wiping Her asshole with white toilet paper. Unfortunately for the brown tongued slave, he didn't get everything. He cries in frustration and fear, as She guides his head down, down, under Her feet for an upcoming discipline session.
    File Size : 1191.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32
    Tags: ass slave, ass cleaner, ass servant, ass eating, ass humiliaton, female supremacy, human toilet paper, ass shaking, ass worship, ass spreading, asshole fetish, deep anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4bd73361c548e

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can't help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him... They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 233.04 MB
    Duration : 00:06:05
    Tags: soffie valdez, goddess brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e2fb612047d1a

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

I was a little horn ball in this clip! Squeezing my firm, sexy tits and playing with my erotic nipples get me SO wet...I can get off pulling and twisting my nipples! And face it: my body is fire! I play around with myself for awhile, then summon my servant to eat my pussy, suck on my nipples and then eat me again to several goddess orgasms!! Very hot, erotic, sexual clip!
    File Size : 820.72 MB
    Duration : 00:16:31
    Tags: tits, boobs, nipple, zephy, pussy licking, nipple sucking, boob squeezing, nipple licking, oral sex, pussy worship, boob worship, fitness body, female muscle.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c9138d6dd5f85

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

Alyssa Kayson brings a new sexy video just for you. She knows you like watching her getting her feet dirty so she sets up a big dildo upright and starts using her footjob technique on the fake cock. She is kind enough to let you wank your hard boner while she performs in front of you. Alyssa rubs the toy against her bare soles and puts up a nice footjob show and lets you cum right at her Goddess feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    File Size : 205.24 MB
    Duration : 00:05:24
    Tags: footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2c6be2251fa61

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

Your teacher, Ginger Bytes, has called you in after class. She's had her eye on you and wants to make you an offer to earn some extra credit. You aren't sure what she's talking about, but the sexy tone of her voice leads you to go along with it. She's propped up on the table so you can get a perfect view of her beautiful bare feet. Ginger invites you to taste them and you feel nervous, but really want to try it. Her feet are so smooth; her skin has a natural smell that makes your mouth water as if she were serving you dinner. It would be stupid to fight it, right? How many times have you been told to just do what the teacher tells you? You follow her instructions. Ginger Bytes tells you to unzip and pull out that eager anaconda. She's excited to see you touch yourself and encourages you to stroke it. You're hot for teacher's feet and teacher is dripping wet watching you play with yourself while staring at her feet. Ginger instructs you through the process and is impressed with the large load you splash onto her light brown feet. Class dismissed. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    File Size : 194.34 MB
    Duration : 00:05:19
    Tags: ginger bytes, feetondemand, sexy feet, latina feet, latina, pov, pov feet, feet pov, jerk off, classroom, teacher, student.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1556d041da145

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

Come and join the stunning Vicky as she is about to have some orgasmic fun with her black leather gloves. She simply loves getting your cock hard and her pussy wet.
    File Size : 113.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Tags: glovemansion, gloved fingering, vickie brown, gloved masturbation, vicky love, black leather gloves, black leather boots.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7071d50fa9dfe

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

My well-worn trainers have been on My feet for hundreds of workout sessions. My boy's nose can definitely feel all the deep aromas from My sweaty sneakers, socks, and feet. Shoving his face right into My shoes is just the start of this aromatic adventure. he will worship My drenched cotton socks and remove them off My feet using only his lips. With his mouth full of My soaked socks, his nose is the only way he can ingest the perspiration off My bare soles. The aromas are so strong that he is becoming lost in the intoxicating scents of My pungent sweat. But that is just the beginning, what I actually want to get to is have My feet cleaned and worshiped by his tongue. My boy knows his place, unconditionally under My feet.
    File Size : 1791.01 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f313cb2aa161f