1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

It's so interesting to learn which whips and canes are preferred by My slave and even more delicious to know which ones he truly hates. Certainly for My enjoyment I will choose the ones he fears. he has no choice but to take as much pain as I want to inflict on him and I love to hear the pitch of his voice heighten as he starts to whimper while his ass turns red. I shall administer 100 lashes on My bound slave's bottom, and the last 40 will be with the whip and leather covered cane he hates the most. But even after 100 strokes the whipping will be continued later in the evening, this time upon the slaves's already bruised ass. This clip shows a part of a private play session filmed with the camera on a tripod (and not very centered).
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 397.22 MB
    Duration : 00:06:30
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d9890a9cbc5f2

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

Time for a snack, us Ladies deserve to be spoiled and pampered! But what is this?! Is this house slave serious? All this food is rotten or gone off! How dare he serve this to use. We will make him pay and use his ugly face as our HUMAN GARBAGE BIN. Mistress Amanda and I stuff his mouth with the disgusting food and completely cover his useless body with all kind of filthy fluids. We make him eat the smelly food from between our toes and he has to lick our FEET clean! Well he tries anyways but fails as we just keep SPITTING food at him, ha ha. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza* The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn.** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
    File Size : 281.3 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Tags: queens of kink, foot bitch, food crush, mistress fetish liza, double domme, humiliation, foot slave, bare feet, foot cleaning, foot fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/34f604e17cc06

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

The sound of a male pet groveling for attention is music to Mistress Kendra's ears. That's because if he is that desperate then he will be willing to pay for it like a good piglet should. Pay for her time, then you can stroke your dicklet.
    File Size : 74.69 MB
    Duration : 00:05:03
    Tags: punish me, a bad boy, hard,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/491c73d74d5ec

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

lol; foot cucky lays there helpless as I use his face as a pedestal while I get dolled up--I wanna fuck my stud again!! BAD! I verbally mock and tease my pathetic foot cucky's lowly status while rubbing my stinky nyloned feet all over his face...he's such a loser, I can feel him trying to hump the bottom of my chair lmao!!! Too bad, you're in chastity loser! I further humiliate him by using his tongue to polish my HOT Louboutin heels (telling him my stud doesn't like that on the bottom of my shoes) and leave my REEKING gym socks on his face when I leave, so he has to smell my foot scent while I'm out getting fucked!! I LOVE making my foot cucky worship my nylon-clad legs and feet, especially knowing they'll be spread later for my stud! haha! **My pantyhose were soaking wet after filming this. Perfect foreplay; it made my fucking right after this SO much better!!
    File Size : 515.06 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: nylons, foot stool, foot worship, foot smelling, nylon feet, cucky, foot cuck, cuck, zephy, high heels, foot sniffing, smelly feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e35bcb14da447

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

As I said before, a good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment, and I think My sissy maid here is ready and willing, judging by how enticing he moves his red ass under the short maid skirt while vacuuming the floors in the studio. So sexy, so appealing, that I just bend him over, still holding the vacuum in his hands, and shove My cock straight into his man-pussy. Just a sex toy at My disposal, with his holes always open and his chastity dangling between his legs as I ram My big red dildo deeper and harder. And, of course, the duties of My sissy maid include cleaning not only the floors or the dishes, but also My strap-on cock from his ass juices. Now I wonder: would he be able to use the vacuum cleaner while being pegged?..
    File Size : 181.23 MB
    Duration : 00:05:40

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/194cfda273c22

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

After whipping My rude slave, I want him to please My cock. I know that he would rather please his own cock, with Me, dressed just in lingerie, in front of his eyes. I stick My big black in his mouth, deep down his throat, making him gag and enjoying it. He is My slave, My property, and he has to do anything I want to please Me. And I can see he's liking it, his cock gives him up. What a cock-sucking loser! He's just a little . Well, if he likes cock so much, I want to see him suck a real cock - his own one, he can surely do it. And while he does that - I'm going to fuck his ass with My black cock. Double penetration is what a like him deserves. And if he would have managed to keep his cock hard, he would have cum in his mouth and all over his face while I fuck his ass, but it seems he likes only to suck cocks, not to have his own sucked. So I'll just put him on all fours and fuck his ass harder, just like a cheap whore.And what does a cheap whore do after being fucked in the ass? Clean the cock with her mouth, of course! And then the slave is turned into a garbage bin in which I discard My condom and the latex glove and then send away to get cleaned and wait for when I want to use him again.This clip shows a part of a private session, filmed with the camera on a tripod.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 82.17 MB
    Duration : 00:12:00
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: humiliation, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/342c57604944d

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

My BOOT SLAVE is so easy to tease and manipulate. Look at him drooling all over my beautiful LEATHER BOOTS and in his mind he is probably already thinking about fucking them, making himself CUM on them. So I play along and instruct him to LICK and WORSHIP my BOOTS...but I get more mean when I hold his HARD COCK on top of my leather boots. He must CONTROL his urges and let me use my GLOVED HANDS to give him a much needed release, he is looking quite DESPERATE... Once his ORGASM starts, I stop jerking him off and simply let the spunk fly in the air, cutting off his pleasure and increasing mine. I love a sadistically RUINED ORGASM.
    File Size : 231.55 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29
    Tags: queens of kink, boot slave, ruined orgasm, mistress fetish liza, boot worship, gucci boots, boot whore, leather knee high boots, handjob with gloves.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b58988f126d68

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is relaxing in her dungeon when a masked slave shuffles in bearing her heels. She has requested her sharpest stilettos in order to dole out an overdue punishment to her waiting trample slut. The masked slave places her delicate pantyhosed feet into the heel and then kneels passively to observe the slut's punishment. The slut squirms as his Goddess slowly pushes the heel into his chest. Goddess Ashlynn is delighted to see the marks her heels leave and the look of pain in the sluts eyes. Giggling, she presses even harder, digging deeply into the slut's tender flesh. She works over the prone slut's chest, stomach, nipples and balls all with a sadistic smile. Feeling disappointed at the slut's inability to take his punishment Goddess Ashlynn removes her heels. She climbs atop the slave barefooted and begins slapping his face with her feet. Goddess Ashlynn sets the slave to jerking his cock for her but he quickly proves himself unable to perform this way as well. Fed up and disgusted she banishes the slut to the corner with his cock locked in chastity. Seeking to reward the masked slave's comparative obedience, Goddess Ashlynn has him lay before her. The slave is permitted to wank his cock as she lets the slut know just how poorly he measures up. The slave's cock rises to full attention, pleasing his Goddess. She glides her pantyhose covered feet all over his face as he worships attentively with his tongue. Soon Goddess Ashlynn commands the slave to cum and he finishes all over her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 682.6 MB
    Duration : 00:18:07
    Tags: ashlynn taylor, femdom, sub male, sexy shoes, foot smothering, serve your goddess, foot smelling, dominant feet, goddess worship, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, trampling, goddess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/24effc98bfb3d

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out-- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy...and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip..... ;)
    File Size : 209.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:34
    Tags: ass kissing, begging, female domination, asshole licking, asshole worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/72e2590beec64

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

Miss Tina is sporting a very gorgeous STRAP-ON COCK and her GAGGED SLUT gets called in the dungeon. She wants to play, she wants to FUCK him hard. His mouth and FUCKHOLE need a good pounding and stretching and Miss Tina loves to him to suck her cock. She enjoys seeing him gag on it, like a real WHORE before she penetrates his ass and fucks him good. Watching that long strap-on cock go in and out of her slave's butt gives her so much satisfaction and power.
    File Size : 380.15 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Tags: queens of kink, anal training, tina kay, anal whore, big strap-on, ass slut, anal stretching, strapon fucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6fc83d5d1fa63

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

This slave's mouth runs on and on far too often and I'm tired of listening to it. To teach him a lesson in keeping quiet, I have secured him around a stone pillar in the garden and left him there. he was only supposed to stay for 24 hours, yet now it might be longer, especially if he opens his mouth again. he is here to be used as a free, public whipping boy, for any Lady who passes by and desires to take pleasure in causing him pain. Pain from a whipping. his back is already covered in marks when I return, plus I have brought with Me a new long black bullwhip that I need to break in. I so enjoy whipping a male, making him suffer and cry in tears. It's even sweeter when I make them and they beg Me for more. Let's see how well My slave is learning his "keep that mouth closed" lesson. Let's see how well he can take the pain of a hard whipping. he's not talking much right now, is he? I don't want to hear his mouth unless he's screaming in pain.
    File Size : 160.81 MB
    Duration : 00:07:24

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4f73a0b272310

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

I don't like to be disturbed by a chattel, especially when the reason for it is something so unimportant as his discomfort. Being left naked and chained up outside is no reason to complain; be it rain or snow, I expect My chattel to wait silently no matter how uncomfortable he is. So when I hear him complaining of the cold, I'm not pleased. A brisk whipping will quickly warm up his skin, while a raw pegging should help take his mind off the unbearable circumstances. his bruised ass and sore man-pussy definitely excite and warm Me up. My chattels must never complain; they should always appreciate whatever I give them.
    File Size : 751.74 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f283d7fdde685

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

I just love how this nylon hose clings to my legs and ass. Are you enjoying the view? You can come closer for an even better view as I want you to worship my pantyhose. Let me show you how.
    File Size : 217.73 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27
    Tags: mistress fetish liza, shoe fetish, nylon goddess, black pantyhose, black patent pumps, nyloned legs, victoria 160, louboutin shoes, ass fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/01de0ccee0763

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

The lovely Latina Mia Martinez truly enjoys the sensation of feeling a cock between her toes. She is enthralled with the power she has over you with only the touch of her soft brown feet. It is an incredible find to have a woman so beautiful, with a talent so special and a genuine love of showing off her skills. You are her plaything. She manipulates you for her pleasure. Mia's talented toes riddle your joystick until milking your cock of its last drop of cum. You are the luckiest man alive! Don't you dare let this doll get away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    File Size : 246.58 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39
    Tags: mia martinez, feetondemand, latina feet, puertorican, boricua, latina, cum on feet, sexy feet, toe love, foot love, brown feet, bare feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7e6ec67efd8d7

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

Yeah I know my feet are god--and after 10 hours in my stinky heels they totally reek!! Seriously, I could smell them soon as my hot heels came off, and little foot loser gets to worship them on his knees...saying humiliating things like, "i worship you" after each kiss, and licks them clean for me...getting all the yummy toes jam as well! I further humiliate my dumbass slave, making him show his aching, chastised boner (seriously, what real man gets hard from a woman's sweaty, smelly feet?)...then use his face as a foot rest while I take a nap. Amazing how such cute little girlie feet can produce such potent scent, haha!Check out some other hot foot worship clips! Zephy's stinky workout feet! (di$counted pr$ce)!Foot licking after workout!Foot licker ("lick" part 2)
    File Size : 441.3 MB
    Duration : 00:14:38
    Tags: humiliation, foot licking, foot sniffing, foot kissing, toe sucking, toe licking, zephy, zephianna, smelly feet, high heels, goddess worship, arrogant woman, boss.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/84c1a20a41dbb

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

It's just you and your stepmother Goddess Brianna at home tonight. Step-Dad's working late so the two of you plan to watch a movie. Your stepmother catches you staring at her feet. You are so nervous, but she is really cool about it. She understands the urges you have from your foot fetish and she wants you to indulge. The DVD player remains off, but Brianna wants you to grab your own personal remote control and flick the buttons while you sniff, lick and nibble her feet and toes. Your cock is so hard at this invitation; the combined aroma and flavor of her gorgeous MILF feet have you so totally turned on. Stepmom walks you through the process with step by step encouragement. She wants to see how much venom your wicked serpent will spit. Once you cum for her, Goddess Brianna wants to cuddle and relish this very special moment for as long as possible. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 194.82 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Tags: goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1496e16a400e4

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

Won't you be a dear and give me a foot massage? You always do such a good job for Step-Mommy. I know you love pampering Step-Mommy's beautiful feet. Until you have a girlfriend of your own, why don't you practice on Step-Mommy's feet? You make such a cute couple with my feet! You're such a good boy for Step-Mommy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 283.02 MB
    Duration : 00:10:28
    Tags: sexy feet, goddess feet, blonde feet, brianna, toe wiggles, foot scrunching, foot tease, goddess brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/094790cf32058

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

When I arrive home, I have a surprise for My "salope" (French for "slut") under My furs. his patient waiting will be rewarded with a big strap-on cock, first down his throat, then up his ass. I am so horny, so eager to fuck this whore, that I don't even take My fur off, I just shove My cock into My salope's mouth and fuck his face. I want him to worship My cock, show it proper adoration. But fucking his face is just the warm-up; his ass is the one that will be fucked intensely and bring Me sexual satisfaction. his cock will remain locked in chastity, the slut's holes are the only sex parts I'm interested in. This is a custom clip I made for one of My French devotees (with no name mentioned).
    File Size : 439.37 MB
    Duration : 00:11:38
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b31b3b30ba6dc

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Brianna's sissy bitch has returned after a few weeks of training and stands before her as her human ashtray. Goddess Brianna is satisfied with this slut's improvements and allows the servile whore the privilege of worshipping the Goddess's incredible feet. The slut lays inside a wooden smotherbox, pathetic in a girly french maid uniform, and sucks on her perfect heels, begging for more. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 203.15 MB
    Duration : 00:07:44
    Tags: goddess brianna, foot goddess, foot fetish, foot slave, foot licking, sexy feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f84744a8dec8e

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

After fucking my bull, we went on a walk in the park, then swung by my cucky loser's apartment and made him lick my nasty feet clean--the perfect day!! Why would I bother wearing shoes when I have a loser bitch to lick my goddess feet?? My boytoy was probably wondering why I was purposely stepping in gross spots on the ground and whenever we walked by something nasty, I'd smear my feet around in it. I might have even stepped in a little d*g ...who knows, and who cares??? I own a loser foot bitch who will lick my alpha feet totally clean regardless!! and they REEK--from walking barefoot and sex!! Seriously, how can someone be such a pathetic loser?!?!
    File Size : 465.05 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24
    Tags: foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fb8e95742df5b