1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

Very 'ballsy' move of my slave, I must say. I had been ignoring my little loser while he worshiped my goddess feet, and apparently being cucked by me and kept in chastity for over two weeks can warp a slave's sense of reality and purpose--as he begins to quietly beg at my feet to "enter" me, as my sweet pussy glistens right in his face. I actually find this very amusing and so continue to completely ignore him as I feel his aching cock slowly enter my divine realm. I think he's so mind fucked and use to licking the ground I walk on, that he doesn't even know what pussy feels like or what to do with it anymore lol! I change positions a few times, eventually turning over and covering his face with my sexy feet...he begs me to allow release but I never acknowledge him the entire time. *note: right at the very end, my cam ran out of memory--but I just pushed him away with my feet and denied his orgasm, which made him almost start crying lol but such cruel entertainment for me! haha!!! However: I'm adding another week of chastity for this ridiculous attempt at "sex" on his part lmao!!!
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 755.83 MB
    Duration : 00:06:11
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: femdom sex.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5b04d6b28b5a2

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

Tom heard that women in Russia have beautiful feet. So, he planned a trip to Russia to see for himself, but when he got to the Russian border, he was arrested and was placed in an interrogation room for hours. Russian border official (Mistress Tatiana) will get the truth out of him. She wants to know why he is traveling in to Russia. She has her methods of getting American boot sluts to talk. She him to clean her boots and then worship her sweaty feet. This clip is in Standard Definition, WMV format at 640X480 resolution. Additional formats: Held at Russian Border (HD/720p)
    File Size : 301.06 MB
    Duration : 00:06:34
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: mistress tatiana, tatiana provost.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/402085a999d88

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 328.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04
    Tags: brutal, brutal femdom, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c770e2661b066

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

Busty MILF Christina is looking super HOT in her body stocking and black LEATHER GLOVES. She is feeling so HORNY and wants to finger herself...will you join her and wank with her?
    File Size : 115.11 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19
    Tags: glovemansion, big boobs, body stocking, big natural tits, black leather gloves, milf, gloved masturbation, mature, gloved fingering.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/32d6409440bb5

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 405.61 MB
    Duration : 00:09:44
    Tags: easy femdom, Disciplining, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2b25c909487ba

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

My sissy slave Andrea handed over control of his cock to Me well over a year ago, and the pathetic wanker has been locked in chastity ever since, with occasional controlled releases. My dear friend Mistress Devina is visiting Me today, and She'll get to witness how I grant My slave a release for being a good cock-sucker and enjoy ruining his orgasm. This pathetic creature is quite the slut, leaking pre-cum everywhere; he shall consume every drop of it, yet that won't be the last thing he cleans up with his tongue before he's done. I'm surprised anyone even calls him a man with that tiny useless cock, no bigger than a clitty. Yet, it only takes a few stokes in My hand for the clitty to become hard and engorged, but still not even close to resembling a real cock. A few wanks more will bring him to the edge and, in no time, he explodes in his first ruined orgasm. A minute later - the second. What a paltry excuse for a man. This cock deserves to be locked in chastity promptly, even before I have the slave lick clean all his filth off the floor. Just maybe this cock should remain locked forever?.. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed by one of My personal slaves, with no professional lighting. #1 clip in category "CHASTITY"
    File Size : 86.73 MB
    Duration : 00:10:29
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/861c957719002

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

After spanking the beginner slut and being quite impressed how he took it - not bad at all for a very first time - I decided this little sissy ass can take, and thus needs, more . This time I decide to go at it in two ways: first plug it and then whip it. Taking a whipping right after the very first spanking, when the tender ass is burning red, will not be easy, but with a butt-plug that he must keep up his ass - that will be a real challenge. But I know he wants to please Me, it's in his nature, so I have high hopes for this sissy. And if he pleases Me, I will allow him to worship My big round bottom - surely a tempting enough prize, isn't it? #1 clip in category "WHIPPING"
    File Size : 89.32 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38
    Resolution : 720x406

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/db26f0168c907

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Payton is not at all impressed with her lazy step-brother in-law's work performance and gives him a new task before leaving the room for a moment. When she returns, she catches him going through her gym bag and sniffing her sweaty socks and gym shoes. She grabs him by the ear and tells him how pathetic he is before making him get down on the ground beneath her desk, then further humiliates him by giving him the title of "Office Bitch." She sits on her desk and makes him worship her sexy soles, smothering his face with her bare feet before making him lick and suck on each of her toes. When he tries to protest, she threatens to tell his wife, her step-sister. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p) version.
    File Size : 264.25 MB
    Duration : 00:06:47
    Tags: payton simmons.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c627592bf2147

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Jacey has her slave applicant splayed out on a bed with his hands chained above his head, awaiting his ass training. She comes in sweaty and smelly, fresh off of a workout, just wearing Her sports bra and panties. She tells him: "Pig, to serve me you need to appreciate my ass. You are going to be my human trash can, everything from my body - all of my waste - will go in you. We will start with you learning to appreciate my farts. You will only get your air from my ass gas. I'm going to fart in your face and then sit on your face, sealing off all of your air so that you breathe nothing but air that has passed through my rectum." She slams Her big ass down onto his face, pinning his nose between Her sweet round cheeks. She screams at him "NO LICKING!". She finally rises up to give him some air, and pulling Her black sports panties aside, She blasts a big wet fart directly into his face. He wrinkles his nose in disgust and moans in disgust, but She just slams Her ass down onto his face hard, removing any chance of him getting any air but Her reeking ass gas. She starts a countdown, getting up to about 15 seconds before he starts squirming around, trying to get air. He gets his nose out enough to sneak some air, and She gets mad and slaps his face, pushing his face deeper into Her ass. She lifts up again, but this time She stands up over him and does a butt drop directly onto his poor face, doing a complete freefall and then sealing off his air and starting a countdown. She starts getting the countdown higher again but he wiggles enough to cheat. So this time She gets fed up and turns around, sitting on his chest. She bitch-slaps him, over and over, screaming at him: "YOU SAID YOU COULD DO THIS! You aren't going to get ONE MOLECULE of oxygen unless it comes OUT OF MY ASS" She does another standing butt-drop onto his face and another countdown, squashing his poor face deep in Her ass. He squirms around for air again but of course no mercy is ever given. Finally, She announces that She is going to evaluate his performance and give him his final grade. She waltzes out with the promise of more to c
    File Size : 396.42 MB
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Tags: ass slave, fart face, face fart, fart smelling, fart smelling, ass smother, fart, ass kissing, ass worship, ass smelling, ass humiliation, ass fetish, fart tasting, fart smother, female supremacy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a05b17303c2cc

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Adrienne is conducting foot slave training in her dungeon today. She has this pitiful excuse for a man in a neck collar and leads him around on his hands and knees. Adrienne takes her proper position of power seated on her throne and lifts her boots so the obedient slave can lick the bottoms clean of filth and grime. As the first is cleaned, Goddess Adrienne instructs the slave to remove the knee high boot she has been wearing all day without socks. The slave licks her smelly bare soles and cleans the sweat from between each toe with his tongue. Mistress enjoys a good long tongue bath on both her sexy feet. Goddess Adrienne is impressed with the slave's initial performance and considers keeping him in servitude for a while longer. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 312.03 MB
    Duration : 00:07:59
    Tags: adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3c84ebed557d5

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. he never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to. Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes... I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
    File Size : 208.16 MB
    Duration : 00:17:04

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/049c3fe369369

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

The lovely Lilly Hall has just finished an exhilarating workout. Her lucky roommate is just in time to watch her peel off those smelly wet socks from her sexy brown slender feet. She knows her feet are smelly, but she also knows this guy is just itching to lick them clean for her. Lilly rewards her frenzied foot licker by grabbing his cock and working it like a pro. She knows exactly where and how to apply pressure to his shaft while simultaneously rubbing the head with her thumb. Her technique is extraordinary and serves to encourage her foot boy to lick, nibble and suck even harder for his queen. Lilly Hall's precious feet are free of sweat and covered in saliva by the time she brings her friend to an explosive orgasm. As the cum squishes between her talented fingers, she extends the session by performing a most exquisite on the sensitive head of this fortunate fellow's engorged cock. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    File Size : 302.09 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24
    Tags: lilly hall, feetondemand, latina feet, latina, sexy feet, wriggling toes, savory soles, wrinkled soles.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3ab4b5e8b90a9

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

I've been training chattel sit for over three years now, both long distance and in person. he has recently given up everything of his former life to move into the House of Sinn, all in order to serve me 24/7/365. Like his permanent steel collar and chastity, sit no longer has any freedom in his life. he must obey completely and worship Me as his only Goddess. I enjoy using corporal punishment to train and modify his behavior, molding him to My liking. he now understands that his service has no relation to his kinky fantasies. Even his releases - all ruined orgasms, of course - serve only to make sure that there is no sexual arousal that will make him enjoy the pain. As always, it's all about My pleasure only.
    File Size : 430.93 MB
    Duration : 00:16:26
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c76ccf4020c22

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

Click here to buy this clip using My referral link and help Me win the C4S contest! With My dirty panties wrapped around his face, My disobedient slave shall again be taught to mind his manners and remember his place in My world. A slave is not My friend, he is My property: a servant, an object, whatever I want; and I am the one who makes all the decisions in our relationship. It appears that every day I whip My slave - he adheres to those principles; thus maybe a daily whipping should become common practice for him. Today alone, with three major transgressions, he has earned at least 50 lashes. Everything from stupid forgetfulness, mindless lack of attention and, above all, having the gall to make assumptions on his own - My slave deserves to be punished. Fifty whiplashes every day to stifle these behaviors and there will definitely be more for other offenses he may commit. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "CORPORAL PUNISHMENT"
    File Size : 326.62 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9d66309763ef4

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1599.03 MB
    Duration : 00:10:57
    Tags: Disciplining, brutal femdom, to tears,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4c2ec31e6adab

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Logan just finished up a grueling yoga workout, but She ate a little too soon before She started, and ended up getting a bad case of gas. The smell has been bothering Her so much She couldn't even finish Her workout, but then She remembered; She has a slave that can be used for that! Goddess Logan has Her slave in chains and two spreader bars, in a blinding hood, completely helpless and at Her mercy. She walks in to the bedroom, wearing a pair of black and white yoga pants and a little workout top that really highlight Her bubble butt and flat stomach. obviously in some discomfort, and approaches the slave. Leaning down, She informs him of his task today: "Slave, something I ate earlier didn't agree with me. It gave me some really painful gas and I need your help" "Uh, yes Goddess. Should I get You some anti-gas pills? I would but I'm a little tied up at the moment" "He, he, you're gonna BE my anti-gas pills, slave" The slave shrieks in horror, but She just sits down onto his face with Her yoga-pants covered ass, smothering the slave and shutting up his protests. Finally, She sits up off of him and pulls Her yoga pants aside, revealing Her thong-backed panties. She pulls those to the side and exposes Her bare anus. She suddenly blasts out a loud fart, immediately sitting down onto the slave's shrieking face, smothering his protests: "...that's right, smell it! I want you to breathe that in deeply slave, I don't want to smell a thing!" The slave can be heard choking on the smell, but She shows no mercy, letting him up when he seems close to losing it, as he squirms around, trying desperately to get away but he is chained securely and Goddess Logan just reaches back and pushes his face deeper into Her ass: "No you don't, you're not getting away from those farts, slave. I want to hear you sniffing it!" She then pulls up and blasts him with another long, wet, flapping fart in his face and of course, immediately smothers him in the stench. She farts in his face, again, smothering him until he's flopping around some, so She lets up for a second so he can quickly grab a few breaths, but then suddenly sits back down on his face and farts directly into his nose, laughing at him: "I KNOW that one smelled good slave, I didn't want you waste a single bit" She keeps smothering him until She sure that he's breathed in every last whiff of Her putrid ass gas. Over and over, She blasts fart after fart into his face, including a couple directly onto his tongue: "Get used to that taste, slave. It's a big part of your future"
    File Size : 336.96 MB
    Duration : 00:08:04
    Tags: fart slave, fart face, fart smelling, fart tasting, fart inhaling, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass slave, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass spreading, ass sniffing, ass grinding, tongue farting, asshole fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e473417ed0345

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

It's "hands and knees" time, loser! My asshole is worth more than your life--and I want it tongue polished!! My loser/sex slave buries his face deep in my cute cheeks, taking in the heavenly scent and seeing how far he can get his tongue up in there (which feels amazing...for me)! Of course, I enjoy making it difficult for him--I have the sharp heels of my pointy italian boots piercing into his stomach as he shines my sugar walls >:) !!! His pain only adds to my pleasure, and he worships my god-like asshole in a variety of different positions (it's like a religion!). Then I make him dry my lovely cheeks with his face...who knew that he doubled as human toilet paper!! He is so lucky to have me find all these uses for him, and add value and purpose to his pathetic life. Oh and... all this asshole licking is in preparation for my date tonight!! All I do is use him and treat him like and he just totally worships me, what an idiot!! (at least he got my holy spit in his face! hahaha!!!)
    File Size : 392.8 MB
    Duration : 00:08:53
    Tags: ass sniffing, cuck, chastity, asshole worship, asshole licking, ass kissing, goddess worship, goddess zephy, ass in face.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9003be32846d5

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Vanessa is a sexy blonde nurse at a doctors office. She is visiting with a patient who is there to receive a physical, but he has an outstanding balance that needs to be paid before the doctor will see him. When he is unable to make the payment and cant reschedule because he needs the physical before he can start work, the lovely goddess offers to help him by moving some numbers around so he can get his check up. However, he is going to have to do something for her, as well. She starts by having him remove her sneaker and smelling the stinky gym shoe, humiliating him. Will he fully worship her feet so he can see the doctor?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 321.35 MB
    Duration : 00:08:19
    Tags: vanessa cage.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/783b09c1b11c8

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

My newest property has served Me well over the last several days, but his duties are not yet finished; he must please Me one more time. If he will please Me well, I will remove the chastity and the collar before sending him to the airport. If he doesn't, I will send him home collared and in chastity, and I will keep the key. It's quite early in the morning, so the best way for Me to get in the mood is to hurt him, to make him suffer for My pleasure. After I chain him to the wall, I will start with a rubber flogging: painful and easy. Then I discover that he is ticklish and hates nipple play. All this time his cock is hard and dripping wildly, but hard pain can squash his sexual arousal. A ruined orgasm can also accomplish the same goal. Which one shall it be for the new boy in My harem? Maybe I should do both, keeping his cum for later use.
    File Size : 1260.89 MB
    Duration : 00:33:10
    Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d215f2377c02e

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

Feels SO good to have my delicious asshole licked by a beta while I relax in bed, reading one of my femdom books! Just a little clip of my sweet sugar spot being tongue polished;)
    File Size : 220.69 MB
    Duration : 00:03:16
    Tags: asshole licking, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e3a9fb4a9d0f1