1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

Miss Ravyn Alexa keeps Her pussy slave locked in a cage in Her dungeon until She needs his services. She's trained the maggot to fear Her pussy by being dominated by it and have it control his oxygen intake, She has made him learn to clean it of.things like creampies, piss & sweat and NOW: "I'm going to teach you how to PLEASE My perfect pussy by making me cum repeatedly. If you don't, you'll feel my wrath on your worthless hide, bitch. Now get on your fucking back and stick out your slave tongue" She tells the slave this as She unlocks his cage and he quickly scrambles onto his back. He is wearing bondage mittens, a collar & leash and is wearing blinding hood and mobile camera that many Dommes are using to critique and punish their performance at a later date.usually over breakfast as Miss Ravyn finds it's a great addition to Her daily yoga workout and really gets Her.juices flowing.into Her slave's mouth, of course. From Her standing position, She sits Her naked pussy down onto the slave's face and mouth, telling him to start gently by kissing it. He covers Her gorgeous pussy with tender little kisses as it gets visibly wetter and wettter, the slave groaning as his tongue parts Her lips and he tastes the first delicious drops of pussy cream; sweet and slightly salty, that his Owner is starting to excrete from Her beautiful pussy. This causes his cock to strain uselessly in its metal chastity, never to be released. She starts putting more and more weight onto the slaves face, grinding Her pussy into him as She gets more and more excited. She screeches at him and starts flogging his caged cock and balls: "Keep your fucking tongue OUT, slave, don't you DARE move it!" She starts to fuck his face more and more aggressively, you can hear the slapping noises Her soaking wet pussy is making as it smacks his mouth. He starts mewling in pain, but keeps his tongue out as She starts to bounce up and down on his tongue and face, his head snapping back and his face covered in Her gloriuos pussy nectar. She gets a little tired and takes a break by smothering the slave, saying: "Keep your fucking tongue extended ALL the way inside my pussy while I rest. No, I don't care if you don't have any air, you just had a chance to get plenty when I was bouncing on you." She catches Her breath while the slave struggles to keep his tongue wiggling deep inside Her sacred pussy while rapidly running out of air. He starts thrashing around, but apparently keeps licking as She just holds him down and smiles at his torment and hopeless struggles. He is trying to scream, which turns Her on so much She starts bouncing on his face again, saving him, as he gasps for air. Finally She cums hard on his face, puts him back in cage, his face wet and bruised and his cock and balls achingly blue. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving him to smell and taste the remnants of Her sweetness while he cries himself to rest in frustration, in the dark, in the dungeon.
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 405.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:26
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: pussy slave training, pussy pleasure slave, pussy domination, pussy smothering, pussy juice drinking, face fucking, facial, tongue fucking, pussy tongue fucking, deep pussy tongue probing, pussy sucking, pussy entrapment, pussy face, pussy breath, pussy rubbing.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5d4946d3ece77

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

This guinea pig of a slave is here so My friend Mademoiselle de S can demonstrate a wonderful new multi-attachment gag She's brought to the dungeon today. With the slave's wrists handcuffed behind the back and his balls chain leashed to the metal truss, he's going to stay firmly in place as We try all these wonderful accessories. The toilet paper holder looks interesting, but maybe We can find a better use for it. The ashtray attachment is cute, but could it replace the slave's mouth as a dump for My ash and cigarette butts? And can the slave hold a full glass on the serving tray at the necessary height without spilling it? Finally, the boot brush is very amusing, let's hope it's also practical as well. After so much testing, too bad if the slave's neck muscles become weak and sore, as this is how I like My men: naked, gagged, useful, and in pain.
    File Size : 496.23 MB
    Duration : 00:11:24
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: ezada sinn, mademoiselle de s.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fc51c48990018

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

My useless sissy broke a glass again while cleaning, the second one this month, ruining My pleasure of enjoying the sunset in the garden. This sissy deserves to be punished, to be bent over My knees, have his pink panties pulled down and spanked until his little ass gets red and hot! Good thing I am wearing gloves, I will be able to make his ass really burn until he can't sit on it for two days without hurting My hands. Let's see if this sissy learns his lesson this time.
    File Size : 106.64 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37
    Resolution : 720x406
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0349729e712e5

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

Princess Leya financially drains many types of losers, but a common one is the low earning male that still lives at his mommy's house. How sad. But it doesn't matter to her that you earn very little, she will still ridicule you while taking the little money you have, because she knows how desperate you are to cum.
    File Size : 863.02 MB
    Duration : 00:04:20
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Tags: a bad boy, to tears, brutal femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c1320169cb208

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

The always sexy Sadie Pop wants you to lick her bare feet. Stick your tongue out while she rubs her soles across. Go ahead and bite, nibbling along her soft, wrinkly arches and on her heels. Listen as she tells you how good it feels to have your mouth on her feet. See her lay back and unbutton her shirt, showing off her perky tits and pretty shaved pussy. Watch as she rubs her pussy for you while you kiss, lick, bite, and suck on her feet from heel to toe. Look at how she wrinkles up her feet, scrunching up her toes as you taste them. Stick your tongue between each of her toes while you watch her masturbate. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 193.34 MB
    Duration : 00:05:07
    Tags: pov, joi, sadie pop.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5a30de9f1c781

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 344.16 MB
    Duration : 00:10:45
    Tags: Disciplining, free femdom, hard,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e2cf4ff6d7851

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

I am giving you a peek in to my vast collection of rubber gloves and explain to you why certain types of gloves are my favourites. Describing the smell, texture and pleasure they give me. I love to share my glove fetish with you, I hope you like this sexy clip.
    File Size : 248.2 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Tags: glovemansion, household gloves, pink gloves, mistress fetish liza, kitchen gloves, rubber gloves, glove show, marigold, glove collection, yellow gloves.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/64327cc138a80

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1711.06 MB
    Duration : 00:11:47
    Tags: crazy femdom, brutal, easy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8297125a0aeee

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Sneakers and jeans. Trampled beneath the immortal feet of Lady Zephianna. I arrive home and immediately crush my human doormat beneath the treads of my cute converse shoes. No mercy is shown, as I do not care about your pain--other than the fact it makes me wet to hear a loser beg for mercy beneath my feet. French kiss my treads and lick the dirty bottom of my shoes as I belittle you like the piece of doormat you are!! he had a fat lip and swollen face when I was done, haha!! -cock, balls, throat and face standing- shoe bottom licking, shoe shoved into mouth-humiliation and verbal mocking
    File Size : 488.53 MB
    Duration : 00:11:04
    Tags: shoe licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04cb6739a0796

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

I want to this slave's nipples, I know they are very sensitive and it will make him suffer a lot. Still, he will take the pain because I, his Goddess and Owner, like to inflict it. However, to silence his screams I shall muffle his face under the weight of My big round ass. The slave's continual squirming and wiggling like a worm beneath My boots is extremely annoying, and ultimately only making Me want to hurt him more. he must learn to appreciate the honor of enduring this torment from Me, and understand that I will simply toss him aside if he can't learn to be silent and accept My nails digging into his tender flesh. Clearly there is only one way he can sexually satisfy Me, his Goddess - by accepting pain. This clip is a part of a private play session and was filmed with a phone on a tripod using no additional lighting.
    File Size : 485.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/dc6ee3a8cc293

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

Miss Tess and I know that many of you dream of being in the place of this chattel: locked in chastity and strapped to Our bench, eagerly awaiting to be strap-on fucked by Us both. This one started out as a follower on my Twitter page, then a fan on My OnlyEzada page, and now here he is, ready to be fucked by two latex clad Goddesses. I'll start by fucking his mouth while Ms. Tess violates his ass. We enjoy spit-roasting him deeply on both ends, pushing ans stretching his lips and male-pussy with Our cocks. The harder We fuck him, the louder he moans, and it's all sweet music for Our ears. This new chattel will learn to take every inch we offer him, as his newfound reality is no longer a long-held fantasy. Be careful what you wish for, as your fantasy might just become reality.
    File Size : 425.48 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01
    Tags: ezada sinn, tess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5d0f38d433855

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

Cali's husband gets a call from a friend about going out to the strip club that night. Cali over heard the conversation. He said that he will be there at 8pm. There is no way she is going to let him go to the strip club. Her husband finds himself tied to the bed and she rubs his cock with her feet. She jerks him off with her feet until he cums all over them. With cum all over himself she gets up, puts on her club dress and goes out with her girlfriend to the male review, leaving him tied to the bed for the night. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MOV format at 1920X1080 resolution.
    File Size : 419.97 MB
    Duration : 00:09:36
    Tags: cali carter.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/26ea9eb37b020

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

You arrived home late and step-mommy is waiting. She's determined to get your daily milking completed before your step-father gets home. Step mom Helena Price knows what makes your heart beat faster so she wraps those strong, sexy MILF feet around your cock and begins pumping. You've only got about ten minutes to finish before step-dad arrives. You hate watching the clock because Helena strokes you so good, but if you can't cum in less than ten minutes then you'll be stuck without a climax. Step mom is doing her thing and if you can't reach the finish line it won't be her fault. You love the way she squeezes it. You can feel the rough skin on the balls of her feet and the tingling sensation when her toes brush across your sensitive head. The clock is ticking buddy. The visual splendor of watching those skilled feet work your tool is the final piece you need. You blow your wad for step-mommy. You're such a good boy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/71080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    File Size : 258.49 MB
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Tags: helena price, feetondemand, feet joi, feet, sexy feet, barefeet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, jerk off, masturbate.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/09e4ad5e797ad

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

Welcome to my hotel suite, I have dressed myself in some very luxurious lingerie, sexy stockings, high heels and the softest, shiniest black SATIN GLOVES. Just wearing this outfit already makes me horny, what about you? Would you like to feel those gloved hands on your balls? Why don't you let me stroke and JERK OFF your throbbing cock with my satin gloves. My pussy is so wet and I would love to feel my hands get even wetter with your CUM on them.
    File Size : 272.01 MB
    Duration : 00:11:44
    Tags: fetish liza, agent provocateur, cumshot, fetish, satin gloves, pov, cum on gloves, silky, black gloves, handjob, spunk, soft, luxury lingerie, jerking off, masturbation.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1d84ff34b35cc

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

Nicole Grey is having a one-on-one meeting with her teacher. Unfortunately the young girl is failing her English class. He implores her to spend more time studying, but the desperate Latina asks if there is any other way to pass the course. The old pervy teacher has something in mind for sure. Nicole doesn't understand why he asks her to remove her shoes. How can this possibly help improve her English grade? The teacher goes down on her small brown feet and you can see how much of a foot fetish he has. Nicole has beautiful feet and the teacher wants more. The educator whips out his cock and begins fucking her petite feet. The confused student finds the whole thing odd, but it certainly beats the other options of failing or studying. Teacher eagerly slides his boner between her slender feet until he spurts a white load onto her tanned feet. Nicole Grey now understands that bringing up the teacher regularly will also bring up her grades. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    File Size : 635.83 MB
    Duration : 00:19:38
    Tags: latina schoolgirl, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, cummy soles, cummy toes, schoolgirl footjob, barefoot beauty, cock walking, feet on meat.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/483af60b161be

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Adrienne is getting tired of her live in boyfriend not helping out. He doesn't pay rent or contribute to the household. She's already got him locked in chastity, but he still isn't falling into line. Adrienne makes him wear pink lingerie and panties around their home. She further belittles him by making him eat the cum of one of her lovers straight from the used condom. He complies with her instructions and thinks he deserves sex. Goddess Adrienne will only allow him to worship her feet while jerking off. As an extra reward, she will let him lick his own cum off her feet. It appears he's kind of fond of the flavor so she wants him to have more. Adrienne will make him a regular cum eating slut. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 262.99 MB
    Duration : 00:14:29
    Tags: adrienne brontide, feetondemand, dominant woman, goddess adrienne, goddess, foot tease, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, goddess worship, bare feet, domination, sissy, crossdress.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f1194101d6a16

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

When Goddess Janes boyfriend comes in wearing a special outfit for the kinky party theyre about to go to, she strips him down right there before binding his arms to his chest with bondage tape. Watch as she teases him with one foot as he licks and sucks on her other foot, sliding his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches. The tables turn, however, when she calls him out for cheating on her, worshiping another womans feet. She decides to lock him up in chastity, preventing him from getting his kink on elsewhere while she goes off to the party without him. Watch her tease him with another mans cum after she returns from the party before treating him to a steamy footjob.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 764.31 MB
    Duration : 00:19:44
    Tags: femdom, bondage, cum eating, chastity.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6d594ea87b023

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

A good sissy slut does not only suck a cock well, but does it so even if distracted by something. He has to be able to focus on his task no matter what else is happening around. So, for My sissy's training, I will have him suck a cock and I will distract his attention by causing him pain. The cock to suck will be provided by My personal slave, who is tied up to the St. Andrew's cross. He is not really bisexual, so, in order to keep his cock hard, the sissy will have to work real hard and do an excellent job. That, while I use a whip on his ass. This is a double pleasure for Me, to have My sissy sucking a real cock, completely degraded, and to whip him at the same time, which is always pleasant. P.S. After the shooting My personal slave told Me that the groans the sissy made during the whipping increased the stimulation of his cock, so it seems whipping a sissy while it's sucking a cock is a very good idea. That if I cared about the pleasure of the cock. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 48.64 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Resolution : 720x404
    Tags: sissy sluts, sissy training, whipping, bi, leather.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c90d7ae3ffa61

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

Why use real furniture when you have a SLAVE to do the job! Mistress Tess and I love using this male as part of our new collection and we TEST his skills as a bench, a carpet, a SEAT etc. Obviously we make him moan and grunt as we put our full WEIGHT on his body, digging our sharp HEELS deep in to his FLESH. He best remain in position as we do not want to fall off, even when he gets ! Let's see how well this SLAVE FURNITURE can endure our sadistic testing methods. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
    File Size : 332.93 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Tags: queens of kink, human seat, smothering, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, mistress tess uk, double domme, blonde, high heels.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5231e8fb557d3

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1301.56 MB
    Duration : 00:12:49
    Tags: punish me, hard, easy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/eb31cfb545c2b