1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - girls embody darkest desires on unsuspecting victim

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rakom, Jul 23, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rakom
    [​IMG]

Format : mp4
    File Size : 149.32 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Tags: crazy femdom, a bad boy, hard,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a4adb0efa8521

2. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 228.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Tags: brutal femdom, easy femdom, femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/87737e23d6812

3. rakom
    [​IMG]

This is a custom clip, with no name mentioned. "Clip opens up with man fully clothed and restrained in the upright position. His fly should be down and his dick should be out. Hopefully erect already. His face should be concealed. I was thinking with a pair of panties. You walk in dressed as a sexy teacher. You have in your hand 3 pairs of cotton panties that you found in his possession. You inform him you have caught him stealing your panties and now it's time to punish him. You start off by hanging two of the pairs off his cock and using the third to smack/whip the tip of his cock (not too hard, more playful than anything), you then take the fabric and start to tease the head/rim of his cock with it by lightly gliding the fabric back and forth across the tip/rim of his cock. Asking him if he likes that? Do this for a little bit and then stop. Take the pair, whip the tip of his dick again, telling him it's not time to cum yet. Take the same pair and then cover the head of his cock with the fabric and start to stroke just the head/rim with the fabric with your fingers, really passionately and thoroughly as if you are trying to make him cum. Pay attention to every inch of the head/tip/rim. Then stop. Step back and ask him how much he likes panties? Take the pair you have been using and put them aside. Say "it's a shame your eyes are covered because you'd love the panties I'm wearing right now". Hike up your skirt, and show your panties. Start to rub your panties ass against his cock that still has the 2 other panties on it. Pull your skirt back down and remove a pair of panties dangling from his cock, leaving one. Wrap this one fully around his head and shaft and give him a formal handjob using the fabric of this pair. Start of slow, then speed up and go faster. Get him close to cumming but stop again. Whip the tip of his cock with the panties again. After which you tickle his cock by gently gliding the panties across the tip of his cock back and forth. Do this several times for at least a minute or 2. Finally you put aside that pair and tell him there's no way he's cumming in those, you like that pair too much. The final pair is your least favorite and he's cumming in those whether he likes it or not. You then take the final pair, drape it over his cock, so the whole thing is covered head to shaft (like a cartoon ghost) and just start jerking it through the panties hard and fast, using whatever maneuvers you want to use with your hands to rush him into finally cumming through the panties fabric. You then let go, leave the cum soaked panties draped over his cock. Tell him you hope he's learned his lesson, take the other 2 pairs of cotton panties and walk off frame."
    File Size : 115.46 MB
    Duration : 00:10:57
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/83c1bf80f66b5

4. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 323.09 MB
    Duration : 00:08:33
    Tags: to tears, free femdom, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f5fd3bcbde87a

5. rakom
    [​IMG]

Trespassing and coming in to our territory has it's consequences! As this guy is about to find out, the HARD way! No mercy for his BALLS as they get KICKED repeatedly and he sure feels the blows of our LEATHER BOOTS in his crotch. His balls don't stand a chance when Mistres Tess and I bust them with our dangerous footwear. We have the power and stamina to bring him to his knees!
    File Size : 241.55 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Tags: queens of kink, hard ball kicking, mistress fetish liza, leather boots, mistress tess uk, cbt, double domme, ballbusted.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1fdf23b16553e

6. rakom
    [​IMG]

Mistress Lilse's pet ran away from home several days ago, and now it finally came back home. She is glad it's back, of course, but She's very disappointed with this behavior. The nice puppy She used to have and like would have never run away from home. Have his hormones sent him on a search for bitches? That will have to be fixed if this story repeats. Mistress Lilse needs a pet that obeys commands and is there when She needs it, not one that runs away and comes back filthy and smelly after several days. This is not something one would accept from a good pet, so now We have to wash it. We put it in the bathtub, put some long gloves on, arm Ourselves with a sponge and soap and get to it. A good pet has to be clean.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    File Size : 103.43 MB
    Duration : 00:06:23
    Resolution : 720x406
    Tags: ezada, lilse.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ec1b42413e4a2

7. rakom
    [​IMG]

You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
    File Size : 242.86 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59
    Tags: queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6fe4b427f759e

8. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 1047.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13
    Tags: femdom, crazy femdom, brutal,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/940b2cdf63440

9. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Callie has a new assistant by and foot bitch. See her lay down his new rules as hes laying on the floor beneath her, completely nude in nothing but his tie, his arms duct taped to his sides. Watch as she slips off her sexy pointed toe high heels and rubs her smelly bare feet all over his face. After working in those shoes all day, her feet are mighty stinky! She knows he secretly loves her feet on his face because his cock is hard. See her stroke his cock with her hand as she foot smothers him, covering his lips and nose with her pretty feet. See her prove a point by giving him a foot job, foot milking him to humiliate him. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 535.87 MB
    Duration : 00:13:42
    Tags: bondage, handjob.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a46528486cff1

10. rakom
    [​IMG]

File Size : 345.03 MB
    Duration : 00:15:04
    Tags: free femdom, a bad boy, punish me,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/16876ad993dfa

11. rakom
    [​IMG]

HeadMistress Ravyn Alexa is the "Big Step-Sister" to Mistress Winnie, who is a new pledge to Her sorority at Femdom University. They are coming back from a big party, where they both had a lot of drinks but both had the runs from something they ate (possibly the Vienna Sausages?) and they both feel much better but are a little...rank, and are headed to their bathroom to clean up and change. They pass the sorority house slave, who is chained to the sofa for the night, and Miss Ravyn informs Mistress Winnie that the slave isn't just for orgasms and homework assignments: "Oh, hey, Mistress Winnie, instead of dirtying up a towel and going to all the trouble of changing - let's use the slave!" "The slave? You mean We can use the slave to clean the...you know...out of our dirty assholes? You can make him do that? COOL!" Miss Ravyn just laughs and says: "Of course! Anything dirty and disgusting from our bodies is sacred to the slave. You should take every opportunity to use it to clean your bodily by-products. It's kind of a trash can for female waste. Wait until You start taking Toilet Slavery 101, You'll love it!" She straddles the slave's head and puts Her big perfect ass in his face, spreading Her gorgeous ass-globes wide open, revealing the puckered brown starfish inside - almost like a pearl in an oyster. He recoils at the smell, but Miss Ravyn just says authoritatively: "SLAVE- TONGUE OUT. SLAVE, CLEAN ASS EXTERIOR" The slave starts slobbering all over Her ass cheeks, furiously licking them like the most delicious lollipop he'd ever tasted. She then makes him start tongue-fucking Her anus, in and out as She moans in pleasure. After She's satisfied the slave has licked and sucked the filth away and flushed it's toilet mouth, She asks Mistress Winnie if She'd like to give it a try. She of course is delighted, and hikes Her denim skirt up to Her waist, spreading Her cute little ass cheeks open and planting it in the slave's face. He starts to lick and suck but She demands tongue-fucking almost immediately. He points his tongue and starts to piston it in and out of Mistress Winnie's wide-open asshole, almost pecking it. But this isn't hard enough or fast enough for Miss Ravyn, who grasps the slave's head and starts smashing it into Mistress Winnies ass. She pulls his head back and forth so fast he kind of looks like a woodpecker, his head and tongue a blur as he is helpless to stop being dominated by Her sweet ass. Miss Ravyn has the idea to make the slave worship and clean both of their assholes at the same time. She tells the pathetic ass licker: "SLAVE! YOU WILL TONGUE FUCK MY SUPERIOR ASSHOLE THREE TIMES. THEN SWALLOW TO FLUSH YOUR TOILET MOUTH, THEN YOU WILL REPEAT THIS ON THE OTHER MISTRESS WINNIE, RINSE AND REPEAT." The slave just says "Yes Mistress" as they both converge on the slave's head with their asses. The slave is almost completely obscured as he struggles to serve the two demanding Domme assholes. He quickly stabs his tongue in each hole 3 times, swallows and then swings his head over to the other tasty anus to do the same. They both moan and clearly enjoy this and try different positions to see which works best. Finally, She has Mistress Winnie receive deep anal tongue fucking and anal sucking. Finally they two Dommes tire of the orgasms and tell the slave they'll be back with cummy holes next time.
    File Size : 217.16 MB
    Duration : 00:08:35
    Tags: dirty ass cleaner, human toilet paper, human toilet training, ass eating, ass spreading, ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, ass slave, ass cleaning, ass domination, asian goddess, asshole fetish, anal nursing, face sitting.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/54dcef4bb9e9f

12. rakom
    [​IMG]

Taylor just moved to the area and is looking for a work out partner. Tom doesn't work out much but he thinks she is hot so he agrees to be her partner. Worst case scenario he will get to see her bent over in tight spandex shorts. During their first work out, Taylor is spotting for Tom and she notices him staring into her crotch. She couldn't believe he is such a pervert; she straps him to the bench and puts a dumbbell on his chest not allowing him to move. She then him to smell her sweaty sneakers. He struggles to get away from the odor of her sneakers, but she's not letting him get away with being such a jerk. She then sits on top of him and putting her sweaty socks on his face, smothering him with the scent of her stinky socks. She pulls off one sock and puts it in his mouth him to now taste it. She removes the other sock and shoves that into his mouth as well. Smothering his entire face with her sweaty bare feet he struggles and begs for her to stop. She taunts him until he admits to being a pervert. This clip is shot in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)version.
    File Size : 204.78 MB
    Duration : 00:04:31
    Tags: taylor skyye, taylor skye.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e0e29cfcc8119

13. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Madison is pissed off at her husband for losing his job, especially since they're already behind on their bills. Not only that, but she has also had a hard day at work and her feet are her, which means the last thing she wants to hear is that her pathetic hubby is now unemployed, for that means she'll have to pick up even more hours at her job. As she slips off her sexy wedge heels, she decides to punish him by refusing to let him sit on the couch and makes him sit on the floor, perching her stinky feet near his face. To further humiliate him, she makes him taste her hard work by licking her sweaty feet clean.This clip was filmed in High Definition and available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p) version.
    File Size : 274.88 MB
    Duration : 00:07:01
    Tags: foot domination, foot fetish, female domination, foot humiliation, foot slave training.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/05e9a525c6102

14. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Mercy is an insanely sexy stripper who drove one of her customers home from the club in his nice car, promising that he was going to get lucky. He thought he was going to get laid, but the beautiful brunette has something else in mind. Watch as the gorgeous goddess ties him up for some kinky foot fun, taking off her clear high heels and making him lick her dirty, sweaty feet clean! See her shove her feet in his mouth, gagging him with them before teasing his cock with her soles, hugging his dick between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will she foot milk him, making him cum on her toes?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 737.72 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Tags: foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/20debdd332ddf

15. rakom
    [​IMG]

18 year-old Queen Carter is a FreshWoman at Femdom University and has been training a house/study slave that is also used for homework assignments, e.g.; male chastity 101, Cock and Ball 101 and Her new favorite class - "Intro To Full Toilet Slavery", which also includes credits in "Advanced Deep Anal Cleaning", which is what She is taking Her ass slave through now. She's recently finished Her evening workout and had Her slave chained to Her weight bench, a blinding hood over the slave so that he is helpless and must sharpen his senses of smell, taste and touch to adequately plumb the depths of Her anal canal. She is conditioning the slave to love the smell and taste of Her ass and Her sacred caviar. She wants him to get uselessly and frustratingly hard when She farts, when he is locked in the bathroom during and after Her bowel movements chained to the toilet, etc. She wants him to know what an honor it is for him to be able to clean the dirtiest part of Her with the cleanest part of him. She approaches the slave wearing a pair of sexy black yoga pants and carrying a flogger. She tells the slave: "Slave, I just got done with a great yoga workout and my crotch is soooo sweaty and clammy smelling. I also had to go #2 at the gym and I didn't take a shower or anything because,,,,I have a human shower here and I don't need to wait for the hot water to warm up, get a towel, yah know. Now stick out your slave tongue" She spreads Her sweet little ass cheeks open and beckons the slave inside to clean Her insides but to start slowly and clean the cheeks first. As soon as She does, he gets a whiff of what She was talking about and audibly retches in disgust. This angers Her and She starts flogging his cock! He screams and squirms in agony but can't escape and quickly puts the gentle, wet kiss directly on Her sharp-smelling, smeary anus. "Now, give it a french kiss, slave. With love." He plants a deep soul kiss on Her asshole, digging his tongue into the brown starfish and becoming as passionate as a teenage lover. She laughs at how pathetic he is: "That's right - you're not a human being and won't be treated as one. You're a utility - anything I want you to be. And of ALL the things I want you to be, a FULL SERVICE TOILET is my first priority." Even though the slave is now eagerly tongue fucking Her asshole because he's terrified of Her flogging his cock again, he starts crying and mewling through Her ass, which is sealed against his face, Her full weight on his mouth, his tongue seemingly as deep as possible. "Stick your worthless slave tongue out and tongue fuck my asshole. I also want to hear you swallowing-you should be eager to ingest everything from your Queen, pig. Now get your tongue deeper and look for more candy." She smothers him with Her sweet asshole periodically, taking a break and checking Her phone. She decides that She might get his tongue even deeper into Her colon to find "new morsels". She turns around and squats onto his mouth, putting all of Her weight onto his mouth through Her anus. His head almost disappears, as it's wedged deep into the cleft of Her ass, like he's locking his jaw to Her pelvis and anus. She starts tiring and makes sure that when She rests, She is also smothering him in more and more extreme ways and for longer and longer times. Finally, She's had an orgasm on his face and decides toi give Her ass the "white tissue test", wiping Her sweet ass and coming back with a clean piece of tissue. "Adequate job slave. Congratulations, you are one step closer to being my full toilet. We will begin the next phase of your training tomorrow." And walks away.
    File Size : 293.01 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02
    Tags: ass slave, toilet slave, full toilet, dirty asshole cleaner, ass sucking, ashole fetish, anal nursing, ass smother, ass spreading, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass grinding, human toilet paper, ass french kissing, colon cleaner.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fe4da98289878

16. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Rose doesn't want her sugar step-daddy pawing at her today and denies him access to her precious pussy. She doesn't leave him completely hanging, though, and allows him to play with her feet instead. She dangles her pink pump teasingly in front of him and tells him that he should appreciate her feet more and demands that he shower them with attention. After all, he buys her lots of shoes and pays for her pedicures so he may as well give her feet some attention. He starts worshiping her feet by removing her heels and kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes and soles. As he worships her feet, she bribes him for more money. If he wants more from her, then he'll have to spend more! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
    File Size : 236.05 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35
    Tags: rose red.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/48b0d5cc16715

17. rakom
    [​IMG]

Sorceress Morgana is awoken by the sound of loudly clattering dishes. She is furious that her slave is making so much noise after she warned him that she'd be recovering from a late night out. The sorceress commences with a tongue lashing then commences with the punishment. She bends him over her knees and slaps his bare ass hard with her palm. In his current position, the slave has a great view of Morgana's feet. He counts the licks on his ass and begs for more. After the grueling punishment, Sorceress Morgana instructs the slave to prepare her bath. Once she is seated in the warm tub with a glass of red wine, the slave is told to worship her feet. The sorceress provides continual instruction and reminds the slave to only perform exactly as told. Once the complete tongue bathing of her feet is done, the slave sponges them clean with the bath water. This slave is fare from perfect, but Sorceress Morgana knows how to train him. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    File Size : 214.45 MB
    Duration : 00:14:58
    Tags: sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, toe sucking, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, paddling, heels, foot lust, spanking, foot licking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5dce44916d229

18. rakom
    [​IMG]

When you have a wife like Alyssa Kayson, you won't even think before gorging on her smelly stinking feet! Alyssa comes home from the gym and slips into the bed without a shower. Her husband smells her sweaty bra then takes a whiff of her workout shoes and finally gets his hands on her petite feet. He finds it gross at first but kind of likes it and continues to sniff her stinky socks. He takes them off and licks Alyssa's bare soles then sucks on her little toes, taking two at a time. Watch Alyssa's dirty feet getting squeaky cleaned by her husband's mouth! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    File Size : 229.37 MB
    Duration : 00:06:03
    Tags: sole licking, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2c4aa7445ca31

19. rakom
    [​IMG]

I have just milked this slave after he's spent one month in chastity and his balls are now quite empty. The problem is he's too happy with the milking, and I don't particularly like that. To ruin his cheerful mood, I will milk all the remaining cum out from his shriveled balls by using a Venus 2000 milking machine on his flaccid oversensitive cock. At the high speed setting the machine is quite torturous, but I don't mind. My goal is to extract every last drop of cum while making it as unpleasant to the slave as possible with minimal effort. The slave keeps on writhing and bucking in all directions from the relentless breakneck sucking that his pathetic dicklet is subjected to. By now he firmly understands that his cock is Mine, and I hold all the control over this useless worm. I'm giving him just 10 more seconds to cum, otherwise its 10 months locked in chastity. So what shall it be?.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
    File Size : 149.47 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0f1b04b3285de

20. rakom
    [​IMG]

Goddess Soffie is a strict dominatrix who keeps her co-worker in a chastity device. When he enters her office, she immediately orders him to drop trough, making him get completely naked for her right then and there. He begs to be released from chastity so that his wife won't find out, but Goddess Soffie refuses and threatens to fire him if he doesn't be a good little foot bitch and do what she tells him to do. Today he is going to worship her by smelling her dirty, stinky stockings. She makes him start by taking off her sexy high heel stilettos, then rubs her foot all over his face, making him get a big whiff of her smelly pantyhose clad feet and taste her dirty little toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
    File Size : 244.37 MB
    Duration : 00:06:26
    Tags: soffie valdez.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f30f098c5f475