1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Video language: English

Hot slavegirl in white blouse, in ble short skirts, with sexy boobs, with shaved pussy, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, spanking, strappadoand domination for horny model with beautiful ass in the large house.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 25:00
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4695kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 1

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mouth spreaders!
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Sir has these two different mouth spreaders. One is covered in black rubber and has ratchets on both sides. The other one has a ratchet on one side but it opens even further!! I was super curious to try them both. Sir was very surprised I could even take the big one to the maximum level. Yes, I have a big mouth!! They are perfect for giving blowjobs, says Sir. Well I am not going to post that on the website, but I think he will make me try it! Email me if you want to see it haha ;D

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 452.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mouth spreaders!

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bed Bound Orgasms Full Length
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Bella Ink finds herself in quite a predicament. Wearing nothing but a bra, panties aned pantyhose this sexy blonde with large tits is tied spreadeagle on her bed. A ballgag placed snug in her mouth helps to keeps her moans and screams to a minimum.
    Bella soon finds her pantyhose clad pussy and clit being torments by the vibrations of a hitachi. As her clit begins to get more sensitive Bella is frustrated as the hitachi is pulled away. Between being pushed to the brink with tease & denial using a hitachi, the sexy damsel's large tits are groped and fondled. The tease & denial is increased as a 2nd hitachi is used to overload Bella's pussy and sensitive clit. Eventually, after enduring the harsh tease & denial, the sexy blonde Bella is allowed to cum with a big orgasm.
    Unfortunately for Bella her ordeal is far from over. Soon 1 hitachi is tied off with its vibrating head sitting snug against her pantyhose covered pussy and swollen and very sensitive clit. The hitachi is turned on.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:55
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 914.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bed Bound Orgasms Full Length

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I tried the most brutal gag ever!
    [​IMG]

A member request for me to try the most brutal gag ever! It is called a tongue port gag. It has a large rubber thing that goes deep into your mouth, holding your tongue down. It was so large, I had to focus very hard to keep me from gagging. Then the drool came, it can't be stopped. Rivers and rivers of drool come out when you are wearing this gag. I needed to be rescued by Sir at the end, it was the hardest thing I have ever done! It's an insane gag, and I hope I won't have to do it again EVER!

Duration: 3:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14622kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 392.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I tried the most brutal gag ever!

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Embezzlement Doens't Pay full length
    [​IMG]

Dakkota is a sexy and intelligent CPA who is also greedy. She decided that she wanted more, so she embezzled from her biggest client. Everything went well for a while and she thought she was in the clear. Unfortumately for her, her biggest client is also paranoid about losing money and has 2 CPA's to keep check on his hard earned money. When he finds out what the sexy Dakkota has been up to he is none too pleased. And this is one client you don;t want to be on the wrong side with. He eventually tracks down the sexy MILF and finds her at a CPA conference. Dressed in her skirt, blouse, pantyhose and high heels this sexy CPA is taken hostage in her hotel room. Tied to the chair, this beautiful and sexy CPA is threatened, groped and fondled by her client who wants his money back. Not liking her answers he gags her by stuffing a pair of her pantyhose in her mouth and sealing it with a tight wrap around microfoam tape gag.
    Still tied wrists and ankles with her mouth packed with pantyhose a.

Duration: 26:03

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 951.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Embezzlement Doens't Pay full length

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The spreader thing
    [​IMG]

I tried this spreader thing! It is very funny, I was totally helpless! All I could do was roll over on my back, but then I was stuck and couldn't get up. Like a turtle! The keys were right in front of me, but there was no hope of escaping this thing. So frustrating! And then Sir pushed me onto my back again and tickled me! So mean! This thing is fun but super frustrating!

Duration: 4:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14704kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The spreader thing

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Self Bondage gone Wrong
    [​IMG]

Rachel is sexy little business woman traveling through town. She always enjoys some yoga in the morning to get her day started. But this sexy MILF has a secret. Before her yoga, she also likes some self bondage!
    Rachel has all of her gear laid out on the couch and floor. She walks in with some additional rope. Wearing a skin tight leotard, pantyhose, yoga pants and tennis shoes Rachel walks in with some additional rope. SHe sits in the floor and after double checking her gear she begins the process of tying herself up into a self bondage hogtie. Gagged with a ballgag, she struggles around in her slef bondage predicament enjoying the moment. But then things go wrong for the sexy self bondage girl.
    A masked man breaks into her hotel room to steal what valuables he can find, only he finds his victim hogtied, gagged and struggling in the floor. This is too good of an opportunity for the man to pass up. He adjusts the hogite Rachel is in, making it much tighter and more secure than befor.

Duration: 25:02

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Self Bondage gone Wrong

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jvde's Escape Challenge
    [​IMG]

Jvde came to BondageDownSouth preofessing to love predicament bondage and being somewhat of an escape artist. She actually said that she had escaped from many different ties and felt confident she could escape from anything I could come up with. Of course this kind of talk and challenge being thrown at me was like a rabid wolverine. So I came up with something special for Jvde to test her abilities. I tied her on the bed, on her stomach, in a modified hogtie and spread eagle. I think this completely caught her off guard, but hey, she's the one that said she felt confident in her abilities to escape. She was gagged and given 5 minutes to escape. Needless to say, she did not win the challenge. Lucky for her I'm a nice guy and didn't just leave her there... :). Join now and enjoy watchhing this attractive young lady struggle to escape, only to find it futile..

Duration: 4:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11201kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 355.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jvde's Escape Challenge

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Captured Agent
    [​IMG]

Agent Rachel Adams has been captured by an operative from another government. Wearing a skirt, blouse, black pantyhose and high heels, the sexy agent sits in a chair in her hotel room. Her hands are tied behind her back, her ankles tightly secured with rope and a ball gag keeps her quiet.
    The foreign agent is after secret documents that agent Adams is delivering to a top government official. He takes the ball gag out as he interrogates her, attempting to get her tell where the documents are hidden. Not satisfied, the foreign operative pulls a pair of pantyhose of Rachel's head and puts the ball gag back in place. He heads out to search her car.
    Agent Adams struggles and frees herself, only to be caught before she can escape. She is tossed the bed and the 2 agents struggle. Agent Adams is subdued and retied in the the chair where she continues to struggle.
    Rachel's blouse is opened and her small tits exposed as the foreign agent torments her nipples in an effort to get her to break..

Duration: 25:36

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 823.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Captured Agent

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

JoannaJute Explores Electric
    [​IMG]

JoannaJute makes such a wonderful damsel and is always up to a challenge. This short video update was shot after a scene was over and I had challenged Joanna to try out a new toy. Being the tough damsel she is, she agreed without hesitation. So, with her still chairtied I bring out the new toy. It's a combination hitachi and electrical prod( think cattle prod). I left the sexy damsel ungagged so as to get a good gauge of her reactions. Although i did eventually hand gag her toward the end. I start the intensity at a low level and work my way up. you can easlity tell by her reactions as the intensity is increased. If you love JoannaJute, bondage damsels or electrical play then you'll enjoy this short, but fun little video. So join today, download, sit back and enjoy this video update with the wonderful and sexy JoannaJute..

Duration: 2:34

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 105.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download JoannaJute Explores Electric

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

KC Session - 648
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 26:52
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 500.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download KC Session - 648

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brooke on bed
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bondage, Cuffed

Sexy home girl Brooke extreme cuffed bondage on bed action.

Duration: 1:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
    Audio: 171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 76.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brooke on bed

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

She Wanted to be A Model Full Version
    [​IMG]

Sexy brunette Raven had always wanted to be a model. When she saw an ad online for interviews for new models wanting to break into the business she thought this was her chance. She scheduled an interview and audition, but this was no ordinary interview and her modeling dream soon disappeared. She had answered an ad by a sex slave ring. Grabbed from behind she finds herself tied tightly on a couch. She is gagged with stockings and a ballgag and her ample breasts are exposed. Her captor adds more rope to keep her secure and her skirt is hiked up showing off her perfect pantyhose covered ass. She is groped and tickled for her captor's pleasure. She struggles and fights her captor to no avail, as there is no escaping her ropes and situation. After having his fun with her, the captor leaves the sexy brunette on the couch to stuggle. When the masked captor returns, Raven's peril continues as she is groped and manhandled on the couch She is then moved to the floor where she is placed in a ti.

Duration: 25:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download She Wanted to be A Model Full Version

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Liv Plays with the Hitachi
    [​IMG]

Enjoy something a little different from BondageDownSouth with this video update. This short video is of Liv using the Hitachi on herself after a shoot. Although normally not something I would have shot for the website, this was just too damn hot not to get on film. Although short, this is a must see video. Liv is so sexy and has such a great body, but when she got ahold of the hitachi for herself, wow! Again, this is a short video however it is one hot, sexy and sensual vid that you don;t want to miss. A Sexy young lady in pantyhose using the Hitachi on herself. Watch her expressions and how she moves her body to the pleasures of the vibrations.Download it today and see what you're missing from this sweet, sexy and sensual young lady..

Duration: 2:03

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 68.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Liv Plays with the Hitachi

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2
    [​IMG]

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9910kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bre blu bad neighbor learns bondage part 1
    [​IMG]

Sexy bre is driving her neighbor nuts, she complains about everything he does. The last straw is his car being keyed so he goes over to see bre and have it out. Bre wont admit to the keying so the neighbor binds her with electric tape. Bre is not happy.

Duration: 4:29
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 191.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bre blu bad neighbor learns bondage part 1

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee
    [​IMG]

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
    She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
    Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
    Duration: 26:59
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 145.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Water Bondage For Dakkota
    [​IMG]

Stripped to her bra, panties and pantyhose, Dakkota finds herself in a perilous situation in the bathtub.Tied tight in a modified hogtie, the love Dakkota has no where to go and no way to escape her peril. With the water turned on Dakoota is spanked and subjected to some tickluing as well. Had she just paid themoney she owed when she had the chance, the lovely damsel would not have found herself in such a tough predicament. As the water rises she becomes more nervous. Will the water be turned off or will the lovely Dakkota find herself in over her head?. SIt back and enjoy this raw, unedited water bondage video with the sexy Dakkota..

Duration: 3:54

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 159.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Water Bondage For Dakkota

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ThatFetishGirl - Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ThatFetishGirl
    Genres: Bdsm

When Tina is confronted with her business rival in the waiting room of a client where they are both scheduled to give presentations, she decides to give herself the upper hand and humiliate her nemesis by using a swirl to mesmerize her and then making her act like a chicken and a puppy before finally.

Duration: 25:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
    Audio: 230kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download ThatFetishGirl - Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Escape Challenge for Addie
    [​IMG]

Addie came to BDS looking for fun and challenges and that's just what she got. Well, she got the challenge part anyway. Wearing a bright blue top, short skirt, pantyhose and heels Addie finds herself challenged right away. Tied tight and silenced with a ballgag, Addie is given the challenge to escape. Addie does a wonderful job of struggling and trying her best to find the knots and escape her bonds. Unfortunately for her, she was not successful and had to tap out. Enjoy this short video of Addie's first shoot with us at BDS and look for much more of Addie to come in the near future. Join now or purchade and download or stream this video today. And don;t miss the photo set of Addie's bebut either!!.

Duration: 2:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 12795kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 193.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Escape Challenge for Addie