1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pissing In Horny Mouth

Discussion in 'Pissing And Squirting' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: morgan peeing, toilet, fingering, panties, wetting, solo, feet

DESCRIPTION: 4 great scenes of me peeing in various positions and situations. First I pee on a wooden floor and play with the warm puddle with my hands. Then I take you with me as I go to the bathroom and unleash a huge stream right into the toilet... but mostly out of it! For the third scene I get up from the couch, drop my pants and proceed to piss right into my panties and jeans! You can see the yellow puddle grow at my feet. For the last one I pee standing up right in front of the window for the neighbours to see, the sun shining on my skin and my golden stream. Hope you enjoy watching me pee as much as I enjoy doing it!

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:46
    File Size: 217 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8651 - Sexy Girl Loves Peeing

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: bottle, insertion, piss drinking, fingering, piss in pussy

DESCRIPTION: Welcome to our 100th video!!! To celebrate this momentous occasion we pull out our glass bottle and get to work making one of the dirtiest video we've ever done. How so? Well after filling it to the top with both boy's and my pee, I fuck myself with it for a while and then boy gets to work... alternatingly filling my gaping pussy with piss and then fucking me with his fingers and the bottle, making me squirt everywhere!! It gets super wet, super messy and super hot. Cheers to all of you watching this... and raise your glass to the next 100 videos of Bruc3 and M0rgan

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:57
    File Size: 532 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8662 - Bottle Fucking On The Red Sofa Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8662 - Bottle Fucking On The Red Sofa Part 2

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, bowl, blowjob, rough, facial, piss and cum, morgan peeing, spit, cum play, peeing together, public, outdoor, cum cleaning, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: Who needs food when we have two full bladders to play with? boy really surpasses himself in this one, managing to eject what seems like liters of urine right into my eager mouth... all while having a gigantic erection! I get totally soaked with piss, spit and cum right there on a public lake shore while boats float by. What else is there to say... stop reading this description on go watch the video already, it's nasty in the best possible way

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:10
    File Size: 481 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8666 - Peecnic Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8666 - Peecnic Part 2

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: funnel, fucking, piss and cum, piss drinking, fingering, cumshot, submissive

DESCRIPTION: This week we take our "piss and cum funnel" series to new heights! Mixing in some hard fucking was such a good idea, can't believe we never tried it before. The pee was flying everywhere, and the feeling of being "pinned down", unable to move by head without spilling boy's pee all over myself was extra humiliting and arousing! Despite some camera overheating issues (again) boy managed to finish with a huge cumshot directly in the pee, which I of course guzzled down. 5 stars, would try again! :) -Morgan xx PS: We thought this video was gone when the airline lost one of our bags last week but they found it so here you go! Hope you enjoy... it almost didn't get published, which makes it extra special for us

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:54
    File Size: 380 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8683 - Funnel Fuck

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, outdoor, morgan peeing, glass, flashing, solo

DESCRIPTION: Here's a montage of 4 great scenes, all of which involve me peeing close to strangers where I could get caught at any moment. I have to admit I was very nervous while shooting these - but what's more thrilling than doing something "wrong"? ;) The video of me drinking a full glass of my own pee in the public plaza was especially challenging since there was an older gentleman staring at me the old time (you can see him in the background!). Hope you enjoy this one!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:08
    File Size: 230 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8671 - Sexy Girl Peeing In Public Places

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: toilet, piss drinking, piss in mouth, piss licking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: All of the hard work boy has put into training me is really starting to show. Now when the toilet is broken all he has to do is call my name and I literally run to take my place at his feet, mouth open and ready to accept his urine into my stomach. Wouldn't it be great if all girlfriends were like me?

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:07
    File Size: 155 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8688 - Toilet Out Of Order

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, cum on food, piss on food, food, glass

DESCRIPTION: What if, on your very first date with a beautiful girl, she confessed that she loves to be dominated and made to do nasty, perverted things... What would you do? Would you piss in her wine glass and make her drink it? Would you cover her food in sperm and urine and marvel as she eats it all, and actually thanks you at the end? Let us know in the comments what you would have done in boy's shoes - we love to hear your dirty ideas! ;) ------------ ps: This is the thumbnail that got the most votes (B) - here are the final results across here, Tumblr and Twitter: A) 10 votes B) 19 votes. Thanks to everyone who participated! Was fun to get everyone's opinions, will have to do it again

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:34
    File Size: 401 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8675 - First Pissing Date Part 2

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: bowl, big quantity, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: Here it is, the biggest quantity of piss I've ever drink! We estimate it to be around 1300ml, given that our measuring container only goes to 1L... It was my hardest performance so far. While I had no problem at all in our first "Big Quantity" video (850ml), this one was really hard to get down. Around halfway I felt like my stomach was about to burst and really wasn't sure I could finish...There are no cuts, only some sped-up parts, and YES, I drink it all! With so much piss in my stomach I look like I'm pregnant by the end ;) I hope my performance gives you a good orgasm, so my suffering was worth it! ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:42
    File Size: 524 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8692 - Big Quantity 2 Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8692 - Big Quantity 2 Part 2

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: dildo, masturbation, insertion, morgan peeing, piss drinking, solo

DESCRIPTION: I use boy's brand new gift (a double headed black dildo!) to masturbate in front of a mirror. So much fun! And much more taboo/exciting than I expected because it felt like I had a twin sister for a moment, and we were both fucking ourselves in front of each other... Her copying my movements: fucking herself slowly, then fast, then peeing all over the dildo and licking her juices from it... just like me

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:32
    File Size: 402 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8679 - Twin Sisters Dildo Masturbation Part 2

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: fucking, cumshot, cum play, ass, piss drinking, public, outdoor

DESCRIPTION: You guys and gals have been very vocal lately about wanting to see my ass in much greater details… You know we don't do anal, but in this video we’re happy to show some more of my beautiful holes :) Just hold your cock, rub your hand on it and observe the tightness of the orifice. And that's not it: blindfolded, I get fucked outside on our balcony, boy pisses on my asshole, I pee all over his cock as he jerks off and cums on my stomach… A cold sensation runs through my body afterwards: it's the spoon that boy uses to collect the cum and feed it to me! It's in those moments that I realize how lucky I am to be with him.

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:39
    File Size: 330 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8701 - Wet Fucking

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: fucking, piss drinking, blindfold, cumshot, facial, piss and cum, submissive, rough, spit

DESCRIPTION: Being blindfolded makes everything more intense. What I remember from this shoot is being lost in a hurricane of cock, spit, piss and cum, my body defiled and my holes explored at a furious pace as I am unable to move by myself except when ordered to, my mind frozen with lust. This is our first ever real penetration in front of the camera btw, our way of celebrating our 50th video on this site :)

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:00
    File Size: 457 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8712 - Blindfold Fuck Part 1
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8712 - Blindfold Fuck Part 2

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, outdoor, facial, piss drinking, cumshot

DESCRIPTION: Welcome to the most public video we've ever done! As I drank boy's piss I could clearly see people on the highway looking straight at me from their cars...! This whole scenario must have turned boy on a lot because he then made me suck his cock, lick his balls and then came on my face right there in front of everyone! This wasn't planned... but I can't blame him, it was super hot!! ;)

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:38
    File Size: 212 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8716 - Parking Lot Perversions

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: cum licking, food, cum play, cum on food, piss drinking, piss on food, cum in mouth, masturbation, insertion

DESCRIPTION: This entire video was shot right next to a window, with other hotel guests coming and going on the other side! If at any point they looked into our room they may have seen: boy and I peeing inside a huge metal bowl, me pleasuring myself with a banana, eating cum-flavored fruit, and of course lots of piss drinking.

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:23
    File Size: 317 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8720 - Fruit Brunch

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: masturbation, morgan peeing, piss drinking, fingering

DESCRIPTION: We noticed this beautiful sunny spot in our bedroom the other day. 10 minutes later the furniture was moved, the mask was on and we were having fun! Golden showers are meant to be done in the sun, we think - the pee sparkles, the wet skin shines, everything comes alive. We hope you enjoy watching this artsy little episode of our adventures as much as we did making it! :)

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:39
    File Size: 250 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8721 - The Sunny Spot

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: cum play, piss drinking, cum licking, cum eating

DESCRIPTION: This is one of our favorite video ever. The piss drinking action turned out perfect, with the window shining light on every single drop of piss splashing into Morgan's eager mouth as she sits there, looking gorgeous. And the sight of her licking the cum right off of the book... Damn!! So hot. Seems like I should add "sexy librarian" to my list of fetishes..

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:57
    File Size: 190 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8724 - Bookworm

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: spit, piss drinking, bowl, submissive

DESCRIPTION: Yes I know - I need to get better at aiming! ;) In this video I try (and sometimes succeed) to spit in Morgan's mouth and bowl, as she drinks mouthful after mouthful of piss. I also make her ask me to spit in her mouth, all the while calling me "sir"! She keeps forgetting to say "sir", so I keep pissing in her face more and more vigorously. Good times!

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:33
    File Size: 249 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8728 - Please Spit In My Mouth, Sir

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, cum in mouth, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: As we're always moving around, our imagination is well stimulated and this time we got to shoot a video in the bus! A very exciting experience, given that we were in the city! I managed to taste boy's piss in the little space I had and probably a few people in the cars around saw us ;) Then I give him a long blow job - he gets so turned on that makes me gag a few times - and then the unmissable cumshot straight in my mouth to end this amazing trip

<================>
    Duration: 0:05:43
    File Size: 216 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8740 - Piss Drinking And Blowjob In The Bus

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss drinking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: Every morning boy uses his free time to masturbate. The problem is that I get super hot watching him! So instead of interrupting him, I just made him understand what I wanted and I stood next to him with my mouth open. I wanted his piss so badly! Obviously he didn't resist much and he gave me all the piss he had. He started to masturbate again while I finished to swallow his piss. What a hot morning

<================>
    Duration: 0:02:15
    File Size: 84 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8746 - Im A Toilet In The Office

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: morgan peeing, wetting, outdoor, public, piss drinking

DESCRIPTION: Many of you asked us to do a jeans wetting video, so we found the perfect place to do it: in the middle of the desert! After a long walk in the dunes I had to pee so badly. boy told me to just do it, and you know how I like to obey orders ;) so. I did it! A very satisfying pee. I also loved the feeling of the warm piss becoming cold on my skin as the wind was blowing on my wet legs. boy, being a gentleman, decided to help me get rehydrated by peeing in my mouth. Not sure it worked - his juice was so strong! But hey, I swallowed it all anyway

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:33
    File Size: 174 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8750 - Thirsty Sexy Girl In The Desert

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: public, outdoor, piss drinking, facial

DESCRIPTION: The other day boy brought me to visit some waterfalls. The place was really beautiful, surrounded by nature... but the sound of the water flowing made us need to pee a lot! At first I show myself peeing with the waterfall in the background, in a super public place where anybody could have seen me! Next I taste boy's piss. You can see through my expression that his juice tasted very strong! You will see the yellow juice flowing down my body and get me all wet. As a Grand Finale, the unmissable blowjob with ball licking that makes boy explode all over my face! A lot of tasty sperm covers my face and I'm so proud to show it to the world with the beautiful view

<================>
    Duration: 0:06:31
    File Size: 246 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8753 - So Much Piss And Cum At The Waterfall

21. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: toilet, urinal, piss drinking, submissive

DESCRIPTION: I love to think that boy can use me as a urinal when the need comes, so I finally made this fantasy become real: I squeezed myself between two urinals and let boy use me at his pleasure! I get super horny when he treats me like this. During the video you can see that I'm extremely worried that anyone could enter and catch us at any moment, but I eventually relax into my new roles as a urine receptacle...at the end I even go out completely wet and proud

<================>
    Duration: 0:03:09
    File Size: 128 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8754 - I Drink Piss As A Urinal

22. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: piss and cum, piss drinking, public, outdoor, facial, cum in mouth, cum play

DESCRIPTION: boy never wants to stop his fantasies, even when I'm working. But you know how insatiable I am, so I'm willing to obey whatever boy wants, because I love to taste his juice all the time, but most of all I love when he makes amazing facial like the one in this video! Not only is it beautiful, but I also don't waste one drop of his tasty & thick sperm: everything goes in my stomach! Mmmh.. delicious!!

<================>
    Duration: 0:04:35
    File Size: 180 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8757 - Sexy Girl Obeys

23. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genres: iss drinking, outdoor, public

DESCRIPTION: Today we went for a walk in the countryside. Beautiful gardens around… Just before the sun set I had to stop and empty my bladder somewhere... Well knowing my girlfriend I knew exactly where to do it: in her mouth! So there it is, a short but sweet piss drinking video from proud giver boy and insatiable lovely Morgan... enjoy the view

<================>
    Duration: 0:01:51
    File Size: 72 Mb

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 8758 - I Pee In My Girlfriends Mouth At Sunset

24. Katrin19888