1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Experienced Lady And Experiments On Men | Luxury Goddesses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, Jun 15, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Claudia Valentine vs Rion
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: PrimalFetish
    Cast: Claudia Valentine
    Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facesitting, Sexual Domination Match, Nude Fight, Cunnilingus
    Video language: English

In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 346.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sexual Domination Match Claudia Valentine vs Rion

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Courtney
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Courtney Your Asshole is Mine

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexual Domination Match Claudia Valentine vs Rion
    [​IMG]

In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Duration: 15:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 346.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexual Domination Match Claudia Valentine vs Rion

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexual Domination Match Elena Koshka vs BT
    [​IMG]

In a battle for sexual domination, the first to orgasm is the winner. Following a series of humiliating scissorhold KO's, Elena's strength is down, especially in her legs. But BT's drive to win is higher than ever. The amazon pins him a few times, sitting on his face, but her legs are repeatedly too weak to keep her on top. BT turns the tables, grappling her to the floor and fucking her hard before leaving her with a mouth full of cum.

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3435kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 385.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexual Domination Match Elena Koshka vs BT

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Danica Naked Domination
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:32
    Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 542.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Danica Naked Domination

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexual Domination Match: Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Primals Sex Fights
    Cast: Anna Bell Peaks

Duration: 14:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
    Audio: 177kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 333.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexual Domination Match: Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion
    [​IMG]

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
    Audio: 177kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 333.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alina
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alina
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

The Goddess shows absolutely zero mercy to her slave by mercilessly massaging his prostate using a big fat strapon deep in his ass ...

Duration: 15:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 909.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alina

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Aubrey & Fred
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Aubrey & Fred
    Genres: FemDom, Russian, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 345.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Aubrey & Fred

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Dedpool is caught in the irresistible clutches of June Fontaine! She subjects him to the strength of her knee in his balls, her fishnetted feet on his face and cock, and she won't let him cum until she says so.

Duration: 14:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
    Audio: 202kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 830.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dedpool Gets His Cock Rocked

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass
    [​IMG]
    Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
    Audio: 202kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3
    [​IMG]

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos.
    It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
    This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to wha

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play
    [​IMG]

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
    Audio: 227kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 863.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose and Ass Play

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

April Olsen & Lance Hart
    [​IMG]
    Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
    Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Peggin

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download April Olsen & Lance Hart

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

No control over cock
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 15:19
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No control over cock

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Young Goddess Kim
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heel

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 758.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 758.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Take it like a Bitch!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Take it like a Bitch!