1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Elite Torture In BDSM | Humiliation, Bondage | Pain And Pleasure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 14, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Harley Ace
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
    Video language: English

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:23:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Girls Were Made For Loving
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Girls were made for loving, and two of these ladies were made for paddling and spanking! Watch as these super sexy females play. The dom wields various instruments to redden the backside of two submissive beauties. The ladies are to worship each other's body, but surely you certainly wouldn't have to be talked into it!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:02:22
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 593.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Girls Were Made For Loving

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lashville - Town of Justice
    [​IMG]

Lashville is a town somewhere south. Corporal punishment is still common thanks to its autonomous status, which means tha instead of federal laws, the town imposes its own judicial system.
    Four girls are birched very hard tied to an authentic birching in this high budget movie.

Duration: 1:23:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lashville - Town of Justice

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Veruca James The Good Little Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Veruca James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:22:59
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

When some girls would be begging for mercy, Nikki is always begging for more. This ebony beauty makes the perfect play thing for the sick and sadistic Elise Graves.

Duration: 1:01:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Schwebe Zustand
    [​IMG]

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
    Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
    Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Duration: 1:23:41
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Schwebe Zustand

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Casey Calvert Casey Cumming
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Casey Calvert
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
    It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

How To Train This Busty Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: London River
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my . Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
    With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download How To Train This Busty Slave

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bondage and discipline for Rain DeGrey
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey's thoughts of bondage and discipline have moved off the pages of the book she was reading, invaded her dreams, and now they have come to life. She isn't in control anymore. She hasn't been for a long time. This is the culmination of a full night of tossing, turning, and quietly touching herself in the darkness. The faceless men are interrogating her now. They ask her a barrage of questions about herself, then about trivia, and every time her answer is wrong they pump thousands of volts through her poor pussy. The metal implement in her snatch is cold as hell, but not nearly enough to numb her to the pain. She's crying her eyes out. Sometimes she begins bawling before she's even gotten the answer out, knowing that she hasn't got a clue what it is they want to hear from her. Rain's almost grateful when they move her from the chair to the cross. A crucifixion isn't easy, though, and while we're not going to nail her up there, she may soon be asking to go back to the question.

Duration: 1:02:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage and discipline for Rain DeGrey

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Horny bitches in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blondes with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 1:23:27
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
    It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
    They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-h.

Duration: 1:02:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bijou
    [​IMG]

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bijou

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Asian Babe Marica Hase gets bondage & submission
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Marica Hase
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

This isn't just a few quick ties and a minor beating. Jack is going to make Marica fly, and in multiple positions. Suspension is considered the highest form of rope bondage, shibari is the pinnacle of the art, and the combination of the two is the apex of eroticism. She's lying on her side, 2 feet off the ground, as Jack begins to work her body over with the cane and push her into subspace. She is still there, unable to do anything but swing freely, when he pushes the hitachi between her legs and starts the waves of orgasms that are going to wash over her almost continuously through the afternoon. He stands her on her toes next, and begins the training in pain and pleasure again, but when he pulls her down and puts her on her knees, then he knows he can work her without mercy. Marica's ass and pussy are on display and up for abuse. When her cunt is getting vibrated to more Earth shattering orgasms, Jack makes sure to work her back door with his fingers, shaming her and making her drip.

Duration: 1:01:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian Babe Marica Hase gets bondage & submission

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Fabienne la Chienne
    [​IMG]

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:22:02
    Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fabienne la Chienne

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Office assistant - Lily Lovecraft
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Rimming, Asslicking, Bondage, Spanking, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation, Toys

Lily is a real submissive anal pain slut. So we gave it to her extra rough. Very hard anal, deep ass to mouth with long anal beads, a harsh caning and ass beating, etc. Then Dr. Mercies turned her into his office assistant and made her take notes in a bondage contraption with a pen up her ass. She did a lousy job, so he punished her by sending in Orderly Sinn.

Duration: 1:01:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Office assistant - Lily Lovecraft

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

CruelBondage - Elise Graves
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Elise Graves reaches new heights of pleasure and pain in this special double length feature.
    During one of the many predicaments she:
    -is balancing barefoot on her tiptoes over a sharp grate
    -has her ankles spread wide and locked apart
    -is ball gagged
    -has her elbows strapped together with her back arched
    -has her nipples clamped tight and pulled up to the ceiling
    -is anally impaled on a long thick electrified metal rod
    -is being alternately whipped, teased and denied, caned and to orgasm in repeating cycles
    -must endure her orgasms and punishment in total silence or an audio sensor at her throat will trigger a severe shock deep in her ass through the metal rod
    -will continue to be shocked anally until she quiets down
    Does the anal shock treatment actually serve to quiet her down?
    How much pleasure and pain can she endure at once?
    Will she finally reach her limit?

Duration: 1:23:16
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 724.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CruelBondage - Elise Graves

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tight Rope Bondage For Hot Ivy Addams
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Ivy Addams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Ivy Addams has something Jack Hammer wants. It isn't just her sexy body, either. She knows the combination to the briefcase he's carrying, and it holds something very valuable. So much so that she thinks she is ready to endure torture to protect its contents. She is trained to persist and keep her mouth shut, but eventually everyone breaks. Seated in tight rope bondage, she is drooling around the gag in her mouth. Jack knows she isn't going to give up easily, so making sure she can talk before he's had a chance to work isn't exactly a priority. In fact, he's going to really enjoy getting this code out of her, and he wouldn't want her to surrender right away, even if she were willing. She is resisting like she doesn't really value her body. She's trying to hold out against the caning, the humiliation and the feeling of having his hands all over her. Stripped naked in the middle of the room, she's just glad that there isn't anyone else there to witness the rough way he is handling her. .

Duration: 1:02:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight Rope Bondage For Hot Ivy Addams

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Harley Ace

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.
    First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.
    He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March