1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Ebony Girl ... (sex, posing, masturbation)

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by xxxde, Sep 29, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (BrownBunnies / BangBros) Honey Gold - Wildly Fucking And All Over (bkb16384 / 16.03.2018) (Amateur, Black, Blowjob, Brte, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Ebony, Missionary, Riding, Shaved, Tattoo, Vaginal)

Studio: BrownBunnies / BangBros
    Year: 2018
    Starring: Honey Gold
    Genre: Amateur, Black, Blowjob, Brte, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Ebony, Missionary, Riding, Shaved, Tattoo, Vaginal
    Description: Honey Gold gets ready for her St. Patrick Day party and she’s in love with her sexy outfit. She catches her stepbrother spying on her and gets furious. She pins him down on the bed to let him know he’s a dirty perv and all. He tells her that he didn’t mean it but couldn’t resist looking at her great body which she takes as a bigpliment and decides to feel him up to see if she can have a good dirty time with him. She shoves her pussy onto his face before she got a surprise in coin pot. She sucks him off before fucking him wildly. This chick goes crazy on his cock as she cum and s multiple times. She makes him all over her including inside her mouth to end things.

Size: 339 MB
    Resolution: 852*480
    Duration: 30 minutes 38 seconds
    Format: mp4
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/2777f9a1c62d0/330498.mp4

2. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (BrownBunnies / BangBros) Julie Kay (Julie Kay Gets Creampied by Masseur / 02.11.2018) (Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Creampie, Ebony, Big Dick, Hairy, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Blackonblack, 480p, SD)

Starring: Julie Kay
    Genre: Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Creampie, Ebony, Big Dick, Hairy, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Blackonblack
    Description: Julie Kay really needed a massage. She called someone in to do just that. But in the middle of it, her masseur decided to go in deeper. He slipped his finger inside her pussy. From there, she was all in. She quickly started sucking his cock as he massaged her. Eventually, Her masseur’s cock was deep in her pussy, fucking her on the massage table in different positions. All culminating with a huge load right in her pussy.

Size: 599 MB
    Duration: 53 minutes 40 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/0c277d89dfc60/775890.mp4

3. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (BrownBunnies / BangBros) Princess Yummy (Fucking My Sister’s Best Friend / bkb15941 / 21.04.2017) (Amateur, Black, Blowjob, Brte, Cow Girl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Ebony, Hairy, Missionary, Petite, Riding, Skinny, Vaginal, Young)

Year: 2017
    Starring: Princess Yummy
    Genre: Amateur, Black, Blowjob, Brte, Cow Girl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Ebony, Hairy, Missionary, Petite, Riding, Skinny, Vaginal, Young
    Description: There’s nothing better than sneaking into your step sister’s bedroom at night to fuck her best friend. My step sister and her best friend were sleeping on the same bed, I decided to bust in there and try to get some pussy. Luckily for me, her best friend was into it as well. We decided to try and see how long we could fuck for without waking my step sister. We succeeded I slammed the shit out of her in several different positions before busting a load in her mouth.

Size: 373 MB
    Duration: 33 minutes 30 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a746aca0626b/788177.mp4

4. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (ChocolateBJs / PervCity) Karma May & Tamra Milan - Are Slurpy Throatsluts (21.05.2018) (2018, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cum Swap, Cumshots, Deepthroat, Ebony, Face Fuck, Orgasm, POV, 480p)

Studio: ChocolateBJs / PervCity
    Genre: Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cum Swap, Cumshots, Deepthroat, Ebony, Face Fuck, Orgasm, POV
    Description: It's been a huge weekend in PervCity, and Karma May and Tamra Milan don't want the party to end. In fact, these ebony princesses want it to go on forever. Mike Adriano decides to treat the big-ass pair to a royal interracial face fuck. It's not raining, but you'd still better break out the raincoat if you want a front-row POV seat to this oral threesome feast.

Size: 273 MB
    Resolution: 854*480
    Duration: 18 minutes 1 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/0cc9a4b4ce03d/202620.mp4

5. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (CumBang / Dogfarwork) Rachel Raxxx (24.12.2016 ) (Teen, Big Tits, Ebony, Tattoo, Natural Tis, Big Ass, Huge Tits, Titty Fuck, Hardcore, Oral, Blowbang, Interracial, Outdoors, Ball Licking, Cum On Tits, 432p)

Studio: CumBang / DogfartNetwork
    Year: 24.12.2016
    Starring: Rachel Raxxx
    Genre: Teen, Big Tits, Ebony, Tattoo, Natural Tis, Big Ass, Huge Tits, Titty Fuck, Hardcore, Oral, Blowbang, Interracial, Outdoors, Ball Licking, Cum On Tits
    Description: Las Vegas winters get cold! Take today, for example: it's November and 71 and sunny. For you that might sound like a nice day, but for Rachel Raxx and her pals, it's downright freezing! In fact, who even suggested a swim on such a blustery day?! Rachel has an idea: how about some sucking and maybe even a little bit of fucking? All ten guys are down, and what proceeds is Rachel's wet, warm mouth entertaining all ten men. Speaking of warm and wet, Rachel's cunt gets in on the action as well. Why? Well, in addition to being a white-cock slut, Rachel wants to edge the crew for the grand finale: Rachel's enormous, all-natural JJ's are a cumdumster for what could be some of the biggest pop shots she's ever seen! Let's call this a big-titty bukakke!

Size: 291 MB
    Resolution: 768*432
    Duration: 25 minutes 56 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/9d558197941b1/819036.mp4

6. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (CumFiesta / RealityKings) Selena Sosa (Cum Selena / 31.01.2017) (Blowjob, Doggystyle, Handjob, Masturbation, Tittyfuck, Puffy Nipples, Fit / Athletic, Shaved, Latin, Brazilian, Ebony, Teen (18-19), Facial, General, Straight, Blonde, Glasses)

Studio: CumFiesta / RealityKings
    Starring: Selena Sosa
    Genre: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Handjob, Masturbation, Tittyfuck, Puffy Nipples, Fit / Athletic, Shaved, Latin, Brazilian, Ebony, Teen (18-19), Facial, General, Straight, Blonde, Glasses
    Description: Selena has arrived at the cum fiesta. She is an exotic mixed ethnicity beauty with the nicest set of young firm tits, the smoothest silky skin and such a firm ass. Her body is pure sexiness. We start playing around with her pussy while she tells us how she likes to get fucked by big dicks. She takes over and plays with her clit getting herself all wet. When she's ready she gets on her knees and devours the cock with her juicy lips. When the fucking starts, its amazing to watch her body move and her reactions. She's a unique beauty. She gets fucked on the couch, rides the cock so you can see her firm ass. It's awesome watching her tits bounce as she gets side fucked and in the end she takes a load all over her face.

Size: 337 MB
    Resolution: 768*432
    Duration: 31 minutes 56 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/fe0503da93cde/675910.mp4

7. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DevilsFilm) Aaliyah Love & Daizy Cooper - My Husband Brought Home His Mistress 12 (04.09.2018) (2018, Threesome, MILF, Teen, Ebony, Lingerie, Blonde, Brte, Tattoo, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial)

Genre: Threesome, MILF, Teen, Ebony, Lingerie, Blonde, Brte, Tattoo, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Description: Lucas Frost is at home with his Mistress Daizy Cooper, When his wife Aaliyah Love walks in, she gets es and wants to see what all the fuss is about. Daizy has to tuck her way out of an awkward situation.

Size: 205 MB
    Resolution: 720*400
    Duration: 25 minutes 1 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/195501529598a/620617.mp4

8. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DevilsFilm) Loni Legend - My New White Stepdaddy 19 (19.05.2018) (2018, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial, 544p)

Genre: Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

Size: 419 MB
    Resolution: 960*544
    Duration: 28 minutes 9 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/039054cd8895a/629837.mp4

9. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DevilsFilm) September Reign - White Out 6 (31.01.2018) (2018, GangBang, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial, 544p)

Genre: GangBang, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Description: We talk to September to find out some of her biggest fantasies before she puts on a little strip tease for the audience.

Size: 1036 MB
    Resolution: 960*544
    Duration: 57 minutes 30 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/25d3561f54565/381590.mp4

10. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DevilsFilm) Tana Lea & Aaliyah Hadid - My Husband Brought Home His Mistress 11 (08.02.2018) (2018, Threesome, Rim Job, MILF, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Redhead, Tattoo, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial)

Genre: Threesome, Rim Job, MILF, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Redhead, Tattoo, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Description: Mr. Pete surprises his wife Aaliyah with his mistress Tana Lea. Pete is under the impression Aaliyah would be cool with it,

Size: 256 MB
    Resolution: 720*400
    Duration: 27 minutes 9 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/4e7520943c385/165353.mp4

11. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DirtyMasseur / Bra**ers) Diamond Jackson - The Replacement 2 (2018-11-05, Big Tits, Brte, Cheating, Ebony, Massage, Oil, Wife, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Straight, Facial, MILF, 480p)

Studio: DirtyMasseur / Bra**ers
    Year: 2018-11-05
    Starring: Diamond Jackson
    Genre: Big Tits, Brte, Cheating, Ebony, Massage, Oil, Wife, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Straight, Facial, MILF
    Description: When sexy MILF Diamond Jackson booked a massage, she didn’t expect to be touched by a man… especially not a man like JMac! While she normally wouldn’t do such a thing (she is a married woman after all), she is so overwhelmed by JMac’s firm touch that she lets him get his hands all over her body before ripping open her yoga pants and getting a taste of her sweet, wet pussy.

Size: 467 MB
    Duration: 45 minutes 44 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/39b64aee849b3/142201.mp4

12. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (DontBreakMe / Mofos) Brittney White (Big Titty Ebony Chick Takes Cock / 19.07.16) (2016, Big Dick Worship, Sex, Deep Throat, Titty Fuck, Face Fuck, Spanking, Facial, SiteRip)

Studio: DontBreakMe / Mofos
    Year: 2016
    Starring: Brittney White
    Genre: Big Dick Worship, Sex, Deep Throat, Titty Fuck, Face Fuck, Spanking, Facial

Size: 371 MB
    Duration: 45 minutes 34 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/e27dda3a49d65/527427.mp4

13. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (EbonySexTapes / Mofos) Bethany Benz (Ebony Muse Helps Make Art / 22.05.2017) (POV, Couples Fantasies, Sex, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Tits, Ebony)

Studio: EbonySexTapes / Mofos
    Starring: Bethany Benz
    Genre: POV, Couples Fantasies, Sex, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Tits, Ebony
    Description: Bethany takes out her big natural tits and luscious curves to play muse for a local artist, but all that posing makes her horny! After putting his hand on her wet pussy, the thick ebony beauty offers to display her own art, with a deepthroat blowjob!

Size: 362 MB
    Duration: 44 minutes 9 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/f22a884eacddd/885178.mp4

14. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Exotic4K) Harley Dean (Golden Hour / 2018-01-03) (2018, Ebony, Big Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brte, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex)

Studio: Exotic4K
    Starring: Harley Dean
    Genre: Ebony, Big Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brte, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
    Description: _______

Size: 273 MB
    Duration: 27 minutes 44 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/f768caf4d1dcc/503186.mp4

15. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (FakeAgentUK / FakeHub) Lola Marie (Fingering and Anal for Ebony Booty / 14.01.2017) (Anal, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Ebony, Casting, All Sex)

Studio: FakeAgentUK / FakeHub
    Starring: Lola Marie
    Genre: Anal, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Ebony, Casting, All Sex
    Description: My clients were looking for submissive models, so I called hottie fucktoy Lola into my office for an audition. Last time I'd seen her, she wasn't up for trying anal, but this time the horny bird decided to give it a try. When she told me, "I do as I'm told," I knew she was perfect for the job. I had her strip naked and masturbate for me a bit, then brought her to a super-soak orgasm by fingering her pussy and asshole at the same time. When I carefully slid my big dick into the pretty bird's back door, she loved every minute of it. I took her pretty blue stockings and tied her hands behind her back so I could face-fuck her, then I showered her with a warm, creamy facial to reward her for her first successful anal experience.

Size: 450 MB
    Duration: 38 minutes 33 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/56aab5330f4f6/894973.mp4

16. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (FakeHubOriginals / FakeHub) Cassie Del Isla & Luna Corazon - Locked Out (03.02.2018) (2018, Threesome, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial)

Studio: FakeHubOriginals / FakeHub
    Genre: Threesome, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Description: Ryan Ryder is in town to shoot a movie, and is staying at a posh hotel where Luna Corazon and Cassie Del Isla are members of the staff. Huge fans of the Scottish sensation, Cassie and Luna can't believe their luck when Ryan gets locked out of his room naked and stumbled into their path. Figuring Ryan must be cold with no clothes on, the staff shows hospitality to their guest with a double blowjob, their perky tits, and their warm pussies.

Size: 187 MB
    Resolution: 640*368
    Duration: 26 minutes 33 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/3904653052ad8/741377.mp4

17. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (FemaleFakeTaxi) Alyssa Divine - Petite Ebony Cock Hunting Cabbie (22.06.2018) (2018, Car & Taxi Sex, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pusssy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial)

Studio: FemaleFakeTaxi
    Genre: Car & Taxi Sex, Ebony, Lingerie, Brte, Tattoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pusssy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Description: It had been a while since I had gotten off, so John let me borrow his taxi to head out cock hunting. I think Peter Oh Tool could tell I wasn't a real cab driver right off the bat. He was headed to Camden so I started driving, but being from the Midlands, I had no idea how to get there! Eventually, I could no longer keep up the ruse and pulled over to admit I had no idea where I was going, nor did I have a sat nav. Peter asked me incredulously how a cab driver didn't know where she was going or have a sat nav, so I came...

Size: 213 MB
    Duration: 30 minutes 19 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/a06f8f4f75820/237461.mp4

18. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (FitnessRooms) Luna Corazon, Tina Kay - Yoga girls interracial threesome (2018-08-27, Brte, Ebony, Teen, FFM, Gym, Straight, Threesome, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, 360p)

Studio: FitnessRooms
    Year: 2018-08-27
    Starring: Luna Corazon, Tina Kay
    Genre: Brte, Ebony, Teen, FFM, Gym, Straight, Threesome, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Swallow
    Description: Tina Kay and Luna Corazon wee you to the Fitness Rooms for the first edition of hot naked yoga! Tina and Luna go through some basic poses used to tighten the core and inner thighs, and do it all naked. While stretching bent over against the back wall, Ricky Rascal finds his way into the yoga room. Apologizing for the interruption, the ladies quickly put him to work eating their pussies. What follows is a sensual interracial threesome that sees one of the ladies hold a pose and take hard dick while the other eats her ass and pussy. As their boobs bounce in warrior and glute bridge position amongst others, the ladies get to realign their chakras with breathing and dick! After a workout it is best to hydrate, so after the hot threesome the ladies ta...

Size: 163 MB
    Duration: 22 minutes 55 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/d051ff0b2beaa/598677.mp4

19. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (GloryholeSwallow) Renee (1st Visit) (2018, 9 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Booth BJ, Brte, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos)

Studio: GloryholeSwallow
    Starring: Renee
    Genre: 9 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Booth BJ, Brte, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
    Description: Check out this new hot chocolate mama. I don't get contacted by too many black chicks but when a hot onees along who wants to have the Gloryhole experience I'm more than willing to help them check that item off their bucket list.

Size: 438 MB
    Duration: 58 minutes 34 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/587fc09e99f56/961041.mp4

20. xxxde
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (HardX / XEmpire) Ana Foxxx - Ana Foxxx 1st Gangbang (20.03.2018) (Double Pration (DP), Anal, Hardcore, Facial, Deepthroat, Gangbang, Black, Ebony, Interracial, Swallow)

Studio: HardX / XEmpire
    Starring: Ana Foxxx
    Genre: Double Pration (DP), Anal, Hardcore, Facial, Deepthroat, Gangbang, Black, Ebony, Interracial, Swallow
    Description: Ana Foxxx with her gorgeous supermodel looks has an insatiable appetite for hardcore gangbang action. Get ready for this relentless 5 on 1 gangbang. Focusing on multiple DP positions and intense anal pounding. Ana takes it like a pro with a grand facial and swallow finish.

Size: 456 MB
    Resolution: 640*360
    Duration: 46 minutes 16 seconds
    DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
    https://k2s.cc/file/894762b445933/480575.mp4