1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dominated by Hands (HandJob)

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 12, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - Tjaraenge

MP4 / 551 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:27

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara

MP4 / 299 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:56

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - dottern

MP4 / 265 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:03

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - doublessity

MP4 / 163 MB / 1280x720 / 00:04:19

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - Triple Cumse

MP4 / 275 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - awoken to cum

WMV / 203 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:48

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - drainined

MP4 / 379 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:04

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - edged To 5 Cum Releases

MP4 / 368 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:46

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - five cumshots in arow

WMV / 235 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:15

Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - kept on a necstatic edge

MP4 / 478 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - pleasure To Ruin And Force

MP4 / 367 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:43

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - reloaded For a Fifth Release

MP4 / 92.7 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:41

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - Tjara's gaining control

MP4 / 279 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:24

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tjara - triple Cum Tickle

MP4 / 283 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:18

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ezada Sinn - 7 Ruined Orgasms After Extreme Cock Tease

I absolutely love to take control over a slave's cock. It's a concrete reminder that I am the only one who can allow him an orgasm, I control his cock, I control his manhood, and thus I control him. I so enjoy having a grown man beg, and I mean really beg Me for a release. The more aroused a slave becomes, the weaker his will is, and the greater My total control over him. Everything starts with a an extremely prolonged teasing and edging of My cock and when I'm finished I will steal every ounce of his male pride and ego. Against My ample cleavage, commanding eyes, and assertive voice this slave is pleading for My sensual touch. Today, I will extract all his cum through seven kinds of ruined orgasms. By the end, he will be completely and painfully flaccid, yet I will still drain every last drop of filth out of his balls. The slave will cum for Me no matter how unpleasant My forced orgasms become. We both know that I always obtain what I want.

MP4 / 351 MB / 1280x720 / 00:51:13

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kitty and Valora Break Their Slave

Kitty and Valora have a brand-new slave. The only problem about brand-new slaves is that they need to be broken. New slaves sometimes still have the silly notion that they get to fuck Superior Women with their worthless cocks. This slave is about to find out that, on the slave farm, slaves are here to please their Mistresses. First, Kitty teases her slave by making him watch her fuck herself with a vibrator. Next, Goddess Valora puts a dildo gag on the bitch and makes him please Mistress Kitty with it. Then, it's time for the new slave to be bound and milked. Whether he likes it or not! The final step of breaking this slut is to turn him into their degraded boot licker. Now this slave knows it's place!

MP4 / 2.30 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:27:06

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milked by Goddess Dahlia

Now it's time for the pony slave to be milked! Goddess Dahlia makes it clear that it isn't going to be easy and fun for her slave. This isn't about giving pleasure it's about teasing and tormenting her poor tied up slut. Goddess Dahlia has her slave standing on the milking platform in the dungeon. The slut's hands are bound above his head. He is helpless as Goddess Dahlia teases his cock. She uses her spit as lube while she slowly strokes his hard cock with her latex gloved hands. When Goddess Dahlia decides that her slut has been tortured enough she gives him permission to cum. Of course, pony boy will have to eat every drop of his filthy milk.

MP4 / 479 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jenna Jones - A Gimp's Reward

Mistress Jenna has transformed her slave into a helpless leather gimp. He failed as a human and hopefully will become a much better slave now that every choice has been taken away from him. Miss Jenna is pleased with his 1st week of training as her obedient gimp and rewards him with a slow, teasing orgasm. What he doesn't know is Jenna has one more special reward in store and makes him lick and suck off every last drop of cum from her hands.

MP4 / 882 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AJ Applegate - YOU ARE FORCED TO BLOW YOUR LOAD LIKE A VOLCANO

CURVY CUM TEASER AJ APPLEGATE

DO YOU FEEL HELPLESS?

"You can't touch me but I can touch you." she says as she rubs her big juicy ass all over your cock. She can feel it getting rock hard through your pants. AJ your Shanghaier, is a CUM VAMPIRE. She likes play with her food before eating.

After getting you rock hard she teases and taunts you with her tongue licking up and down your shaft until you feel like a geyser ready to blow your load. and then she ruins the experience; Denying your orgasmic release. AJ Edges you until you want to cry. She rough jerks you to the brink with her hands. then lets go again and again. She is hungry she says and your Cum is not ready yet. When will it be ready?!? You can't help but think! Finally when she envelops your cock between her Ass Cheeks, you are done; both figuratively and speculatively. You blast a load like MT. ST. HELENS erupting all over her ass. AJ can now feed in Bliss while you lapse into unconsciousness.

MP4 / 500 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:36

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kleio Valentein - Abused Manhood

Mistress Kleio uses every weapon of cock and ball destruction in her arsenal of toys to make her slave scream out in agony. The more he cries out for mercy, the more Kleio gets off on his tears of pain.

MP4 / 1.08 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:01

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy