1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dominated by Hands (HandJob)

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 12, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How Many More Days?

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

How many more days can he take?

MP4 / 296 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:04

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Catherine Foxx - Interrogated, Nipple Tortured, Drained and Post Orgasm Torture

Sometimes being a thieving spy has it's consequences. Especially if you're caught and subjected to interrogation by a cruel woman like Catherine. She knows that Carter stole some of her documents and she wants to know where they are. After being strapped to the table in the interrogation room, Catherine begins asking Carter about the documents, but Carter doesn't say anything, So Catherine (who is probably a little happy that he isn't being cooperative) begins the t0rture by pinching and squeezing Carter's sensitive nipples, causing him to moan and squirm. After a few minutes of trying to get the information out of him, she decides to put a theory to test. She wants to see if by forcing him to have an orgasm and then teasing his ultra sensitive cock head will make him confess! Does it work?

MP4 / 310 MB / 720x406 / 00:09:00

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jade Indica - Raging Hard! (Complete Movie)

Mistress Jade Indica strolls in on Her eight inch heels to find the new slave strapped to the table, waiting on his first testing. He is new but She likes what She sees and quickly moves to exam his big cock. She bites it and it grows stiff much to Her amusement. She moves over his face and treats him to a look at Her pussy and then uses him for tongue service. Turning She plants Her firm ass over his face after removing Her panties. How long can he hold his breathe?

The submissive has Mistress Jade rotating on his face and now is ordered to swallow all of Her pussy and suck. She turns again and spreads wide and now he must stick his tongue out as far as possible so She can fuck Her puckered asshole on it. She cums quickly, proving his worth as a first timer and She tells him now She must apply the nipple clamps as punishment for his tongue pleasure. She slaps his cock back and forth and then allows him some breast worship. She climbs back on his face and grinds away until She orgasms once more.

Fetching a short cane, Mistress Jade beats the feet of Her new submissive, testing his ability to withstand pain. He takes the punishment well and She turns Her attention to his big cock and swollen balls. She claws them with Her well manicured hands and then bites hard. She produces a length of purple twine and expertly ties them tight, bisecting his big swollen balls. She sucks him hard, getting his cock sloppy wet with Her saliva and then turns and applies the violet wand. His wet cock conducts the electricity well and he groans as She zaps him. The spreader bar holding his legs apart and the ropes holding him down insure he will not go anywhere as She turns up the juice.

The violet wands sparks on his wet cock and balls, making him shudder and squawk as Mistress Jade's talented mouth licks and sucks his cock and balls, making him crazy with desire and his cock wet to conduct the electricity. She positions Herself so She has Her black patent leather spike over his face and tells him to kiss and lick it. She reminds him this is his first time and he is to ask permission to ejaculate and will be judged on the size of his load. She strokes and squeezes until he cannot take any more. He is thrashing and begging and She give him the go ahead. He squirts a huge load on Her breasts and She continues until he drained. Moving over him he is made to eat his entire load, his mouth is thick with white cum as She moves back to his cock and strokes and punches the sensitive organ.

MP4 / 645 MB / 1280x720 / 00:40:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Molly Jane - When Innocence Ends: Can You Cum Twice for Mom

Molly comes to her son with a proposition. How about I make you cum twice this time. She strips her son naked and gets to work sucking his cock. She takes off her shirt exposing her large tits and puts his shaft back in her mouth. Alex stands up and cums over his mom's face. "That was really good" he tells her.

Ready for round two? she asks and starts to jerk his cock. With cum already drenching her she tells him "I need more cum on my face" and sucks him. It doesn't take him long to cum on her face again, shooting his load down her face and tits. "It's much better the second time" she tells him swallowing his cum. She gets on the couch next to him and watches TV, letting his love soak into her.

MP4 / 263 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Molly Jane - When Innocence Ends: Moms Cum Snack

In the kitchen Molly already has her mouth around her son's cock and is sucking him hard. She takes him all the way into her mouth taking him deep. Molly takes off her shirt ready to finish him off and keeps sucking, making her son to cum all over her face. Molly tells him his cum is delicious and licks every drop off her face.

MP4 / 209 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:59

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kimber Woods - Kimber Woods - Sugar Babe Dominates her Daddy with Edging (2 Ruined Orgasms)

Kimber loves when daddy takes her shopping. But today daddy wasn't good. He was a bad daddy. Kimber wanted a bag, and even though she threw a tantrum in the mall, daddy still wouldn't get it for her. Now Princess Kimber is mad. But she held her anger in and waited until she was giving her sugar daddy a handjob before letting her rage fly. Kimber is cranky and mopey while she strokes daddy's shaft. She just keeps harping on the handbag. Kimber decides that just like daddy ruined her shopping trip, she's going to ruin his orgasm. She is an especially vindictive sugar babe. Kimber reminds her sugar daddy that she doesn't really like him. She is a sugar babe, and the arrangement is that he buys her things. Without getting the things she wants from him, there is no arrangement. Kimber knows how to get exactly what she wants from her sugar daddy. She will spoil him, but only if he spoils her back more. Everybody knows that spending money is the only way an old man can get attention from a pretty girl. Kimber milks her sugar daddy until she gets two ruined orgasms out of him. Only good sugar daddies get full orgasms. Kimber is an expert at draining balls and bank accounts. She's a greedy, demanding, and manipulative sugar baby and the arrangement she's seeking is to ruin daddy's orgasms and finances!

MP4 / 1007 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Estelle - Cock Pillory

An Extreme CBT and Orgasm Control play for my Slave and his horny big dick locked up at the the Cock Pillory

MP4 / 322 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:17

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Lia & Mistress Monica - The Best Part (Complete Video)

The fun starts as the Ladies tell Spartacus to strip down and find he is wearing pantyhose under his clothes. They tie up his cock right through the pantyhose after teasing and trapping it until it is stiff. He is ordered to the floor for foot worship and face sitting. Mistress Monica rides him as he eats the feet of Mistress Lia. They rough him up under their nylons until he is fully warmed up and starting to turn red from abuse.

Flat on his back with two pantyhose clad nymphs working him over, Spartacus finds Mistress Lia choking him out as Mistress Monica rides his cock through Her pantyhose. They switch and double sit on him, using them as their horse and giving each other kisses. Mistress Monica removes Her top and then Mistress Lia does the same. The two topless sadists trample him without mercy. He can only lay helpless his cock still at full attention trapped inside his pantyhose.

The Ladies take a turn jumping off the bench onto their prone submissive and then kick and trample him some more. They face sit him at the same time and then tell him he is going to fuck Mistress Monica and laugh. They put a strap-on over his trapped cock and Mistress Monica bends low, Her pantyhose down. His cock head peeks out over the leather harness, still tied in the pantyhose. He fucks Mistress Monica as Mistress Lia supervises. She orders him to his knees to lick Her wet hole several times and he resumes fucking Her. She has several loud orgasms during his exercise.

Mistress Lia removes the submissives strap-on and makes him lick Mistress Monica's juices from the shaft as the Ladies sit and laugh. He is then shown attached to the cross and each of the women take a whip and circle him, whipping him continually until his skin starts to turn beet red. His cock is still very hard and tied up through his pantyhose as Mistress Monica pauses several times to bend in front of him to tease him with Her firm ass. They untie his cock and both kneel and start to play with his cock and balls through the nylon.

The Ladies laugh and tell him he has to show them who is the prettiest. Both will be milking his cock and the one he squirts on is his favorite. Mistress Lia grabs his shaft and strokes and they tag team milk him, stopping several times to lube up his red and sore cock. Finally, Mistress Monica strokes the shaft as Mistress Lia has a very firm grip on both his balls and he begs permission to cum. Mistress Monica, very excited, grants him permission and he squirts an enormous amount of jism all over Her perky young breasts. They feed him some of his load and laugh at his predicament as he hangs limp and drained.

MP4 / 797 MB / 1280x720 / 00:50:17

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dani Arcadia - I Love to Tease your Cock

Goddess Dani loves to tease cocks. She knows exactly what drives me wild too. In this clip she sends me to the edge and keeps me there, then backs off and goes again. From electric toothbrush to vibrator to a sloppy, slick fleshlight, will she take it too far? Or will I continue to suffer? The question is, could you hold out? Shot POV - so try to hold back along with me.

MP4 / 530 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandatory Cock Milking After Chastity

Miss Maya Sinstress has had Her personal play toy in chastity for 2 weeks. She's been feeding him suppliments the entire time to make his balls swell and produce more cum. She unlocks him from chastity for his first cock milking. With latex gloves on, She strokes his big dick and teases his balls. He is so close to cumming and Sinstress just delays it, despite his begging. He cums on Her terms and Her terms alone. His body tenses up and you can see his desperate need to cum and Her excitement to make him. Once he finally blows, it's a huge amount.

MP4 / 246 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:56

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ChiChi Medina - Edge of Glory

ChiChi has her sexy stockings on again and is teasing my cock with her hot looks and fast stroking hands. She really loves jerking my cock and teasing me with her amazing body and a little dirty talk while she looks at me with that cute smile. She brings me to the edge and stops, driving me crazy! It doesn't take her long to make me blow my load!

WMV / 479 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ChiChi Medina - Edge of Insanity

ChiChi is wearing the cutest schoolgirl socks while she strokes my cock and looks at me with those beautiful eyes. She smiles at me and massages my cock and balls making me hard as a rock! She teases me, bringing me close and then slowing down with the sweetest moans and giggles. ChiChi knows exactly what I like, rubbing my hard cock up and down, she is going to make me explode! As she looks up at me with those incredible eyes, I can't help myself anymore and I shoot my load all over!

WMV / 432 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:05

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ChiChi Medina - Man on the Edge

With silky black stocking feet and soft hands ChiChi works cock slowly up and down letting her eyes take you to the edge. She loves pleasing a man and gives you a look that will make you fall in love with her as she makes you happy. Her big dark eyes and her perfect tits is enough for anyone to cum in her hands, and she's more than willing to let them.

WMV / 529 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:51

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Pantyhose Sniffers Hand Job

Ruined orgasm at the end...I keep stroking while he begs me to stop...

MP4 / 214 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Christina QCCP - My Touch Too Much

Like a hall-of-fame quarterback, or a world-famous rapper, I just can't quit. I said I was retired -- I thought I was retired! -- but I couldn't stay away. My sabbatical only made my skills sharper, sexier, more intoxicating. Though I'm at the top of this orgasm-ruining game, I still have skeptics out there -- guess I got something to prove. To make my point, I don't let up, not after he pops, not after he cries, not after a pathetic second drip-out...

MP4 / 363 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - New Rubber Slave Tested

I have a new fuck slave applicant. Encased in latex, hooded & bound he is objectified to the point where only his dick matters. I put him through the paces, testing his orgasm control. I tell him how he might be used if he pleases me. Chained to my bed, just existing to please me, to be used as fuck meat. He has a fantastic cock with a nice piercing & produces an impressive cum shot when I want him to. Does he pass my test?

MP4 / 318 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:49

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Nina Birch - Wheel Spun Cum

Lady Nina Birch has her slave attached to the spinning bondage wheel, she teases his desperate cock through the leather chastity shorts, feeding him the copious precum. She then releases his dick and spins him upside down, using his tongue to worship her boots. She loves to rub and tease his hard cock as she works on his nipples, alternating his position on the wheel. Finally she rubs his cock expertly and makes him cum in his own face while upside down.

MP4 / 459 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:20

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikita - Unlocked Stroked Denied

I do so love to watch it suffer for my pleasure. This slut actually thought it was going to cum when I let my toy out of its cage. Um, naw bitch! That thing belongs to me and it cums when I want it to cum. This one has some potential to become a sissy slut, but it's got a long way to go. First step - making sure it realizes sissy sluts are supposed to swallow cum, not spurt it out. I may allow it release on a set schedule for health reasons, but the experience won't be pleasurable... at least not for her!

MP4 / 298 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:07

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fernanda Fernandez - Beg Me to Stop

Fernanda Fernandez performes a hot handjob on a "lucky" guy, using her skilled hands, hot mouth and giant boobs. After he cums she puts 3 tight cockrings around his cock, and starts biting the head, rubbing against her boobs, squeezing, and slapping the sensitive head.

MP4 / 515 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In Good Hands

He's tied up, out in the cold, in the hands of a sadistic masturbatrix. She uses her tongue, boobs and skilled hands to bring him to a mind blowing orgasm. Then she just keeps stroking him with his own jizz and slaps his sensitive cock head.

MP4 / 377 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:49

Download and Enjoy