1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dominated by Hands (HandJob)

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 12, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abella Danger - Two Finger Stroke

Mistress Abella enjoys seeing her slave helpless and kept on edge desperate to cum. She slowly starts touching his cock building up his load with one finger, then two while laughing at his sexual frustration. He begs and pleads for more as Abella takes him to the edge and back until she finally allows her pathetic bitch to empty is swollen blue balls.

MP4 / 351 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:14

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - The Price You Pay to Cum

"This orgasm isn't going to feel good," I inform the slave. "You don't deserve an orgasm that is enjoyable." At first, I tease him pleasurably with my stockings and soft hands, but before long I utilize the Hitachi. I turn it all the way up and attack his sensitive head. I purr to him, telling him how I'm going to smack the head of his cock just as he cums and destroy any pleasure he could derive from the orgasm. I grab my crop and hold his cock against the vibrator, smiling sadistically as he begs not to cum. I tell him that he has no choice, that his cock belongs to me. When he finally cums, I yank the vibrator away and deliver smack after smack. He struggles to get out of the way but I tell him he has 3 more-- if he does not take them, it will multiply. He opens his legs for the slaps, crying the whole time.

It's the price a slave must pay.

MP4 / 526 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:13

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Alien Extracts Semen Sample

Custom vid, no name mentioned. A sexy, feminine-looking alien extracts a semen sample from a humanoid specimen. She explains that her species plans to breed with humans to create a hybrid being that is intellectually superior to humans but can breath oxygen so they can inhabit the planet earth. In fact, it's their intention to take over the planet as the humans have been so destructive. The aliens will keep some humans as slaves, servants & for breeding...yes, breeding. They have a very high sex drive & look forward to using worthy human males for copulation...

MP4 / 289 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:08

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Allura Skye - Mistress May I Cum?

You dont fuck with Mistress Alura Skye and Flynt learns this the hard way by being bound, tied and tortured by her cruel punishment. Alura demeans the slut boy and torments him to no end while his quivering body shakes and his hard cock pulsates in her hands. She wont let him cum unless he begs for a release and when he does he gets ruined big time.

MP4 / 187 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:11

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Alpha cock

I bet you've fantasized what it would be like to have my hands run up and down your cock. You've imagined my breath warm and fragrant against the tip of your penis as I jerk it dangerously close to my lips. You've fantasized about staring down at my tits while I work your shaft. Too bad those are all ludicrous fantasies. You're a slave, not a real man. Only real men get to feel the slick wetness of my hands. Only real men get to be teased and then satisfied by my body. So you, not even a real person really, will get to sit there and watch as a jerk off a real man. An alpha female like me only interacts with alpha cocks.

After the screen fades to black, you can continue to pathetically fantasize about how he feels as he cums from my touch.

MP4 / 132 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bailey Brooks - BLACKMAIL JIZZ FOR MONEY

BAILEY SPIKES THE FOOTBALL STARS DRINK FOR MILKING AND MONEY.

She ties him up in the shower with her video camera recording him getting jerked by She's going to show it to his girlfriend and the whole school, if he doesn't start paying her EVERY WEEK with the big money he's getting from his signing bonus. Tied to the shower, gagged and jerked with her hand over his mouth. Forced to cum against his will and then she rubs the evidence all over her shiny pants, before turning on the cold water and leaving him, moaning.

BRAT CHEERLEADER BAILEY BROOKS

MP4 / 146 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best Cum Shots of 2017

We don't let our slaves cum often, and when we do, we try and make the experience as miserable for them as possible. Here are some of the best milkings and ruins from 2017.

This highlight reel features ball kicking and punching mid climax, mind fuckery, multiple consecutive ruined orgasms, and forced cum eating. We were just plain terrible to our slaves in 2017, and we plan to treat them even worse in the new year.

Clip Contains: Alexa, Amadahy, Brianna, Cali, Charlotte, Edyn, Kayla, Kenzie, Lola, Sasha, Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Ballbusting, Mind Fuck, Cumshots

MP4 / 703 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:14

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Brianna - Incredible Forced Ruin (2 Cameras)

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls. The slave cannot control his erection, and he is still leaking ample pre-cum. Brianna makes the slave swallow his pre-cum from her finger. Then, she edges him. Once the slave reaches an edge, she slaps the slave's cock to keep it from going over. The slave begs the Goddess to be allowed to cum. Brianna smiles and decides to keep him at an edge. She'd like to hear more begging. Again, Brianna slaps the slave to keep him from going over. She knows that she can edge a slave like this indefinitely. The slave can't take much more. He very pathetically begs to be allowed to cum. Brianna laughs and allows the slave to spill onto the floor for her. The forced ruin is incredible. It is shown from two camera angles, one wider, one tighter. Once the slave has spilt, Brianna makes it lick its mess from her fingers. Then, she forcefully grabs its cock and slaps very hard. She needs it to lose its erection, and quick, so that she can get the chastity device right back on.

MP4 / 942 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:20

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Session 171124

She takes very good care of my patients. They always tell me how friendly she is and what a great job she does of milking them dry. It's important to keep the pipes clean :)

Featuring: Grace

MP4 / 488 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candice Dare - Soft Tongue Minimal Touch

You don't know how Candice Dare is going to make you cum. Will she bring you to near orgasm with her soft touch, or will she focus on your sensitive tip? The anticipation turns you on in a big way and you want nothing more than to spurt your seed across her pretty face. But she wont let you cum just yet. Your body quivers and your heart beats faster as she brings you just close to the edge and back again. When Candice wants your creamy load, she will let you know as you try to hold out as long as you can from her incessant teasing.

MP4 / 191 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:27

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Governess Cherry - Strict Governess Wank 1

Wanking behind Governess Cherry's back has gotten this slave in alot of TROUBLE. This stunning BRITISH redhead puts him over her knee for a sound spanking, makes him WORSHIP her shoes, tramples his COCK with her heels and slaps his DICK into submission again. Her harsh handjob seems to have effect and she orders him to jerk himself off onto her gloves.

MP4 / 174 MB / 720x400 / 00:09:46

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Governess Cherry - Strict Governess Wank 2

Wanking behind Governess Cherry's back has gotten this slave in alot of TROUBLE. This stunning BRITISH redhead puts him over her knee for a sound spanking, makes him WORSHIP her shoes, tramples his COCK with her heels and slaps his DICK into submission again. Her harsh handjob seems to have effect and she orders him to jerk himself off onto her gloves.

MP4 / 163 MB / 720x400 / 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Cock Ring Sex Ed

A somewhat clinical demonstration of a sex toy or sexual aid, a big cock ring that kind of looks like a rubber doughnut!

MP4 / 338 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:21

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cock tease - Dom Karin

MP4 / 104 MB / 480x360 / 00:24:22

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

London Lix - Cum For Real Cock

You boys cannot get enough of my coerced bi clips, can you? You just love hearing a hot woman encourage you to get hard, stroke it, and cum for your repressed fantasies. It's so much easier to jerk for dick when my pretty face is telling you to. But I'm usually getting you to jerk to pictures of dick. That's a little far removed from what I know you really want. I know you want REAL cock. I know you want to lick, and suck this, maybe even have it fuck you. And I know you love watching me play with real cock, making it hard, stroking it, my face so close to it. Oh yeah, this is a hot one indeed. It's time to stop pretending. It's time to show me just how gay you are. Cum for real cock, right in your face!

MP4 / 388 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:51

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Cum On Your Own Face With Ass Stretching

Oh, the things I make you do...You think it's so hot to get a cum facial & swallow cum? We'll see...

MP4 / 296 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:17

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dahlia Sky - Do You Like Being Edged?

When pretty Dahlia Sky asks her slave if he likes being edged, it really is a rhetorical question. She knows he doesn't like being edged and truthfully she doesn't care. All that matters is that she enjoys repeatedly edging n denying him orgasm until he is a blubbering mess.

MP4 / 126 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:19

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Helix - Do Your Worst

The phrase "Do your worst, Mistress" comes up so often with session requests. I wonder, are you thinking with the right organ when you ask? Do you WANT to be scrambled, WANT to be a broken babbling toy? Very well.

But once you buy the ticket, there's no getting off the ride. This is uncut footage of me teaching a sub what too much pleasure means. Scorching clip.

MP4 / 437 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Helix - Dolly Is A Mess

Gently mesmerized to zone out, breathe with Mistress, breathe and forget, and light as a feather, stiff as a board. You're going to be my doll. You can't move. It's so strange. All your thoughts aren't there. A bubble for a boy brain. A brain for me to play with, a body for me to use. And I'm feeling evil. I want to make a mess with my dolly.

MP4 / 414 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:53

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Dominatrix Step MILF

You booked a session with a Dominatrix but you didn't expect it to be your Step-Mother! *** If you love FemDom & TABOO family fantasies this is a hot, twisted scenario. ***

MP4 / 212 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:57

Download and Enjoy