1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dirty slaves ask for mercy BDSM Photo

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Executive Has The Tables Turned On Her
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Executive Has The Tables Turned On Her
    Description: Dakkota enters Mr Big Boss\'s office and finds Elizabeth seated in his chair. Which was fortunate for her since that\'s whom she was looking for anyways. Dakkota wants to practice her rope bondage and wanted to look for Lizz to practice on. Somehow Lizz turns the whole thing around on her and talks Dakkota into the one being tied up instead. Going to the rear of the desk she grabs some rope and gagging material and after coming back around stands her up and turns her around. She starts with her wrists and then takes another rope and crushes her elbows together behind her back. She then putsDakkota on the desk and crouches in front of her to bind her ankles together. With her completely bound Elizabeth takes a large white cloth and shoves it into her mouth taking microfoam and wrapping it around her head to seal the gag tightly into her mouth. After the gag she goes and gets another rope binding her arms to her body further tightening the bondage Dakkota is experiencing. With all that rope in place Elizabeth rolls her over and hogties her on top of the desk. With the hogtie completed Elizabeth leaves her to struggle and struggle she does. Finally Elizabeth comes back in and gives her a few knowing strokes and fondles
    Secretary, High Heels, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, Girl Ties Girl, Microfoam Gag. Hogtie
    Genre: BDSM, Dakkota, Elizabeth Andrews

Format: jpg
    Resolution: 454x800
    Pic: 34
    Size: 7 Mb

Download file

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary
    Description: Lizz enters the room in her very high heeled boots for someelbowtraining. Mr. Big Boss grabs some straps and uses them to aid him in pulling her arms together and getting an armbindered zippered onto her arms. With the armbinder in place a head harness ring gag is added and she's left to train and drool on the office floor. Lizz finds that her shoes might not have been the best choice as the burn sets into the balls of her feet from being made to walk around in such extreme high heels. When Mr. Big Boss comes back he takes that into account and hogties her in front of his fireplace instead. With her hogtie in place and mouth packing and a tape gag muffling her cries she's left to struggle by Mr. Big Boss who heads off to dinner after a few parting gropes.
    Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 487x858
    Size: 10 Mb

Download file

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Extreme High Heel Training and Tight Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Extreme High Heel Training and Tight Bondage
    Description: Pepperwalks nervously into the room on very precariously high heels to train in them with Mr Big Boss. He wastes no time in binding her wrists and elbows tightly together increasing her sense of balance and then he completes her upper body bindings with a rather large mouth packing and microfoam tape. With her arms bound and her mouth thoroughly gaggedPepperis marched back and forth and teased and threatened with the notion of being made to stand for long periods. Eventually though he lets her get down on the ground where he binds her ankles and then places her into a very strict hogtie.Pepperis then left to struggle, her curvy form wiggling and moaning on the ground waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and make further use of her.
    Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Pic: 36
    Size: 9 Mb

Download file

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Family Divided by Money
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Family Divided by Money
    Description: Our father decided to change his will after marrying a little gold digger. After he passed away, Elizabeth and I were not exactly thrilled with how much our inheritance had been cut down; he gave practically everything to the little bitch. We got together and hatched a plan to get rid of her, then things could go back to the way they should have been all along, we would get it all.

We arrive at her house and she is happily reviewing the will. I take a seat on the desk while my sister, Elizabeth walks behind her. I take the will from her and Elizabeth quickly grabs her around the neck. She forced Gigi to stand up and spins her around so I can tie her arms behind her back. Elizabeth grabs her by the throat when she tries to claim that we got something, Lizz, simply replies, not enough. I lash her arms together starting with the elbow.

Gigi tries to claim that she loved him, but I'm not buying it. I ask her simple questions like what his middle name was, his favorite sports team, Lizz chimes in asking what color his eyes were. She can't answer a single question and instead nervously laughs. Gigi tries to bite Elizabeth and leave big lipstick lip prints on her shoulder. When she calls me Lizz's snotty ass sister, I take offense and jerk her back by her hair.

Elizabeth forces Gigi to bend over leaning over the desk and I tie her wrists. Gigi finally admits that she played him like a fiddle and that everything is in her name. I give her a smack on the ass and Elizabeth stands her up and we pull out some panties from one of our fathers previous lovers and stuff them in her mouth just to add to the humiliation. Elizabeth takes microfoam tape and winds it around her head extra tight, it's so nice for her to finally be quiet for once.

I grab Gigi's legs and swing her around, Elizabeth grabbing her torso and we flip her over on the desk. Elizabeth kneels in front of her tormenting her while I tie her ankles together and then hogtie her on the desk. We aren't really heartless, she just used our father and now that he's gone, we don't really feel like we need to be nice to her...at all.

I leave the room to go make a phone call to tell the pick-up man that things will be a little later and there's been a change of plans. Elizabeth teases Gigi while I'm gone. When I come back, I walk behind my sister and grab her arms pulling them behind her back. She was always such a bitch to me growing up. She made my younger life hell and I think I can live without seeing her as well, especially when I am rolling around in all that money. I tie her arms behind her back at the elbow and wrist while Gigi struggles on the desk, horrified.

I tie her wrists to the corner of the chair so she doesn't get up while I bind her legs. I secure them together at the knee and then pull each ankle up to the side of the chair and tie it off. She's always been a bit of a pain and I don't want her scooting away and causing more problems for me. Once her legs are done, I stuff a huge bandana in her mouth stuffing it completely, pinching her nose when she tries to bite down. Once it's all inside, I wind the tape around her head to give her a matching gag. With her secure, I leave them alone to inform the pick-up man that they are all ready to go. The two of them struggle trying to escape before they get sent away.
    Genre: BDSM, Gigi, Elizabeth,, Serene

Pic: 27
    Size: 6 Mb

Download file

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Feisty Secretary Makes Trouble
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Feisty Secretary Makes Trouble
    Description: Feistyand flirty Enchantress Sahrye saunters into the office wearing a slightly transparent green dress and black latex cincher that I had sent to her. I like my secretaries to look nice when they are going to spend the afternoon with me. She stands in front of me and shows off her hot Latina body in the dress and plays dumb to the knowledge that the only reason she is in my presence is because she is in trouble and Im there to reprimand her in Mr. Big Bosss absence. Sahrye wants to be difficult this afternoon. I pick up a red ballgag and try to gag her with it but she insists that I pinch her nose closed until she opens her mouth. Finally, she gives up and I gag her. Wrist, elbows, and waist straps come next. I then make her march back and forth across the office floor while she helplessly drools on herself. After several laps, I allow her to stop and pick up an ankle strap to bind her legs. As I am in the process of doing so, Sahrye bends over and attempts to drool in my hair. I catch her mid-drool string and force her over to the desk. I bend her latex ass over Mr. Big Bosss desk and I deliver several spankings. The latex stung my hand every time my hand impacted her ass. Fed up with her brattiness I decide she needs some alone time and I leave her to struggle and drool on herself. I re-enter the office and decide to get back to business. I demand that Sahrye kneel on the carpet in front of the desk and in the process of doing so, she loses both of her high heels. An amateur secretary mistake that Sahrye should know better than making. I take the shoes from her and make her fetch them from one side of the office to the other. Once she has retrieved both of the high heels and put them back on, I force her down to the floor and complete her bondage by adding a hogtie rope. I then sit on the desk as she rolls around, bound and drooling, at my feet while I read her the long list of transgressions that brought her to the office in the first place.
    Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 465x821
    Pic: 52
    Size: 13 Mb

Download file

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fetish Bound in Jute Rope
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Fetish Bound in Jute Rope
    Description: November 5, 2019

Tara Tied in latex and jute. Tara is dressed in a latex corset and mermaid skirt and quickly finds her wrists being bound together with jute rope. Her arms are welded together and then to her body before she's gagged with an inflatable penis gag. After having it properly inflated David leaves her to struggle in her high heels and bondage. After a bit Tara is moved to a chair where she's blindfolded and her ankles are tied together. Tara is a vision in fetish bondage.
    Genre: BDSM, Tara Tied

Resolution: 510x900
    Pic: 22

Download file

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fetish Secretary
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Fetish Secretary
    Description: I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers. My head was starting to hurt, none of the numbers were adding up. I decided coffee would be my friend and I got up and left my desk to retrieve some. When I got back to my office, there were a couple of boxes and a note sitting on my desk. I read the note, aloud. Mr. Big Boss noticed how much I was stressing out over the recent reports and decided to surprise me. I opened up the first box, which contained a pair of leather peep toe pumps. I brought the shoe up to my face and smelled the leather. It was intoxicating. I opened the other box and pulled out a purple silk blouse, spandex pencil skirt, leather gloves, and a leather gwen hood.
    I stripped out of my office attire, taking my time to unstrap my high heel sandals. I stood in the middle of my office in nothing but my pantyhose. First, I slid on the purple silk blouse. Next, was the black spandex pencil skirt. I slipped into the leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, my glittery red toe nails a perfect contrast against the black leather. I had issues buttoned the three buttons on my silk blouse, so I left the office and had one of my secretaries help me with it. When I returned to my office, I pulled on the opera length leather gloves. I was admiring the leather hood when Mr. Big Boss entered the office. He pulled me next to him and produced a red cloth. He told me to open wide and I did as he commanded. He shoved the large red cloth deep into my mouth and then covered my lips with microfoam tape. Next, he slid the leather gwen hood over my head and laced it tightly. I rubbed my leather covered face with my gloved hands, reveling in the feel of it all.
    Mr. Big Boss strapped my arms tightly together with leather straps and then added a waist strap to pin my arms down to my body. He took a seat in my chair and told me to come over to him. He strapped my ankles together so tightly that it threw me off balance. Mr. Big Boss rubbed his hands up and down my silky nylons and then slid his hand up my tight spandex skirt. He XXXX me to move my body against his hand, pleasuring myself. My balance issues worsen and I fell into his lap, where he continued his game. The Boss led me over beside my desk and left me there to struggle. When he came back into my office, he put a posture collar around my neck, pushed me up against the wall and slid his hand up my skirt once more. Once he was done feeling how wet my pantyhose were, he hooked a leash to my collar, unstrapped my ankles, and led me out of the room so we could continue our fun in his office.
    office attire, high heel sandals, close up changing high heels, leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, undressing, changing clothes, silk blouse, spandex skirt, pantyhose, microfoam tape gag, leather gwen hood, leather straps, struggling, bondage, Fetish

Pic: 40

Download file

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Filing Training With Mr Big Boss HD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Filing Training With Mr Big Boss HD
    Description: Crystal is in Mr Big Boss\'s office and finds herself getting ready for filing training. He starts to bind her elbows moving up and quickly gagging her as he feels like she\'s asking a few too many questions. She finds herself gagged throughly after he winds microfoam tape around her head sealing the panties into her mouth. Her wrists are then bound in front of her so she can still use her hands. Finally a hobble tie is placed on her ankles so she can walk, but not too fast. Showing her what she needs to file Mr Big Boss sits down and has Crystal begin to take files from one side of his office to the other. Crystal does a nice job hobbling back and forth taking the files to the stool and finally after she\'s done moving the items he takes her wrists out of the bondage and then moves them back around to her back. Finally she\'s rolled over on her stomach after her ankles are cinched up and hogtied to wait out the rest of her bondage time with the boss
    Rope Bondage, Secretary, Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, Hogtie, Bondage Hobble, Bondage Tasks, Silk Shirt
    Genre: BDSM, Crystal Clark

Size: 8 Mb

Download file

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Day at DiD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: First Day at DiD
    Description: Stephanie\'s first day at DiD is a typical one that includes bondage, and an orientation of sorts. He talks to her a bit while quickly binding her wrists together. Shes not quite sure whats going on and reluctantly goes along with it. Shes bound at the arms and then ballgagged before David grabs a bit of rope gathering it up and placing it on the desk before he leaves her with the instructions to struggle while hes gone and then he heads out to check on things around the office. Stephanie does as shes told and struggles well while hes gone and when he finally returns he rewards her by moving her to the floor after replacing her ballgag with mouth packing and tape. Stephanie finds herself hogtied in front of his desk as Mr. Big Boss leaves her to take his lunch break.
    Genre: BDSM, Stephanie Pearle

Pic: 42

Download file

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Girdles & Bondage in the warehouse
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Girdles & Bondage in the warehouse
    Description: The a/c had gone out in the middle of a heat wave and need less to say, it was very hot in the office. Pepper and I were looking for a way to cool down when we ran into Mr. Big Boss. He told us to meet him in the warehouse and he\'d help with our issue.
    The Boss came into where Pepper and I were sitting and told us to disrobe. Pepper took off her blouse and skirt to reveal a tight girdle slip and bra underneath her office attire. I took my time taking off my purple blouse and printed skirt. Underneath my clothes I was wearing a white panty girdle, thigh high stockings, and a bra. My hair was up in a bun to keep it off my neck and help me cool off. Pepper had went with a high pony tail.
    Mr. Big Boss starts with my arms and ties them behind my back. After he is done, I sit on a stool and show off my legs while he ties Pepper\'s arms behind her back. Next, he ring gags both of us. Pepper runs her tongue around her ring while I try not to drool all over myself. Pepper thinks my drool issue is very amusing. The Boss comes over to us with nipple clamps in his hand. He attaches a pair of clover clamps to my nipples and I wince from the sharp pain. The Boss then applies a pair of tweezer clamps onto Pepper\'s pierced nipples. Her eyes light up with excitement. Mr. Big Boss then attaches a piece of rope to my nipple clamp chain and runs it through the ring hanging from the warehouse ceiling, to attach the other end to Pepper\'s nipple clamp chain. He then lifts the ring in the air using a pulley. Pain shoots through my nipples as the ring goes higher in the air. The Boss excuses himself and that is when the games b/w me and Pepper begin.
    At first we kept our seats on the stool. Pepper was starting to have too much fun pulling on the rope that connected our nipples. She kept leaning backwards, XXXX my nipples up in the air. I gasped behind my ring gag and soon the gasps turned into squeals of pain. Pepper was having a lot of fun with this. Finally I got off my stool and pulled on the rope with my upper body. Pepper let out a yelp behind her gag as her nipple clamps slipped off her nipples and an unfair battle of tug of war - nipple clamps - ensued
    Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 36

Download file

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Green Latex Catsuit and Jute Rope
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Green Latex Catsuit and Jute Rope
    Description: November 7, 2019
    Constance is dressed in a green latex catsuit, waist cincher, and high heels. David wastes no time and grabs some jute rope beginning to bind her and methodically working his way from her wrists, to her elbows and then cinching her arms down to her body. She's gagged with a metal spider ring gag and then left to struggle in her bondage for a bit to show off her latex clad body and the ropework. When David returns Constance is hair tied and her hair pulled back and David then takes another rope and binds her ankles together. He heads out leaving Constance to struggle while he heads off to tie up her friend Tara and do the next clip. I'm sure Constance won't mind waiting ;).
    Genre: BDSM, Constance

Pic: 20
    Size: 5 Mb

Download file

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Handy Secretary goes to Atlanta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Handy Secretary goes to Atlanta
    Description: Handsy Secretary, Serene Isley, had been sent to the Atlanta branch of D.I.D to make sure they were keeping up with the standards of the company. There she met a lovely blonde secretary , Whitney Morgan, who was more than eager to show her what a great job they have been doing in the office. Serene instructed Whitney to turn around so her flexibility could be tested. Her elbows easily came together and Serene cinched them off, XXXX them to touch. Living up to her name, Ms. Isley, ran her hands over Ms. Morgan\'s tight black skirt and silky blue button up blouse. Whitney seemed to enjoy it very much but her love of being tied up exceeded it as she moaned each time Serene added another rope to her. Once her arms were tightly secured, Ms. Isley unbuttoned Whitney\'s blouse to make sure she is following the lingerie standards of the company and of course she is. To properly display Ms. Morgan\'s bra, Serene tied an upper body harness as they banter back and forth about the perks of the company.
    Handsy Secretary, Ms, Isley, moved to one of her favorite parts of the job, the gags. Before stuffing Ms. Morgan\'s mouth full of white material, Ms, Isley instructed her to make sure the ends of the clear tape are always folded over so the Boss can always have easy access to gagging. Ms. Morgan apologized and opened her mouth wide to allow all the material to fit in. Serene took the clear packing tape and wrapped it multiple times around Whitney\'s head.
    The gag is secured and Serene moved on with the rest of the bondage. She pulled up Whitney\'s tight black skirt to reveal her stockings and garters, She then tied Whitney\'s knees together, upper and lower. After she was secured, Serene added a couple of layers of vetrap over top of Whitney\'s gag. Then Serene ballgagged herself and added vetrap over top of her gag. Not quite done with Ms. Morgan\'s bondage, Serene finally tied her ankles tightly together, making sure to loop the heel into the tie. Ms. Isley displays Whitney\'s breasts and then caresses every inch of her body with her hands. Once Ms. Isley has her groping satisfied, she leaves Whitney there to enjoy her bondage while she goes and does paper work.
    Genre: BDSM, Whitney Morgan and Serene Isley in

Pic: 30

Download file

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Harness Ball Gagged in Leather
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Harness Ball Gagged in Leather
    Description: Johannieis in Mr. Big Bosss office in a leather dress and red high heels. Shes got a bit of a pantyhose fetish and she begins to endulge herself in it while she awaits Mr. Big Bosss arrival. He enters catching the tail end of the show and gives her a couple of quick gropes before standing her up and binding her wrists. Johannies elbows are next and shes panel ballgagged before being left to struggle in the office for a bit. When he returns Mr. Big Boss binds her ankles getting a bit of drool on his hands in the process before leavingJohannieto struggle while he heads off for a lunch break.
    Genre: BDSM, Johannie

Resolution: 510x900
    Pic: 55
    Size: 61 Mb

Download file

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Held Against My Will
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Held Against My Will
    Description: March 1, 2018
    It was the unluckiest of days. An unknown man making his way into my house and holding me against my will. I don’t recall ever meeting this man. Did I some how strike him the wrong way? I must have. He was standing in front of me, pushing me against the upstairs wall, trying to force cloth in my mouth. He had already bound my arms behind my back. I tried to refuse him, but he was stronger than I was. What was the point of the cloth? To silence my screams? No one was home and I didn’t have neighbors for miles away. Once my cheeks were stuffed, with cloth, he forcibly wrapped tape around my mouth. Next, he pulled my jeans off leaving me in just my sweater and shiny tights. A mixture of emotions rolled through me. I was embarrassed, angry, and scared. Why would someone do this to me? Who was this man? These were all questions that I would probably never get answered. He groped my body as I tried to fight off his advances. With my arms bound behind my back, there wasn’t much I could do. The tall man bound my ankles together and then left me upstairs. Was he here to rob my house? I didn’t own many valuables. Regardless of the answer, I wasn’t going to just lie in wait. I struggled around upstairs until I made my way to the staircase. I slowly made my way down it while still tied up. Quietly, I made my way around the stair case landing to the hallway. I tried to use my feet to open the door to the basement, but the silky material worked against me. I quickly give up and make my way into the living room, but as soon as I entered I regretted that decision. The man who intruded on my day was there as if he were waiting for my arrival. He removed the upper rope around my body and forced my elbows together. He bound my feet together and then hogtied me. I struggled and struggled against the ropes hoping to loosen them, but I only made them tighter. The man forced himself on me, groping my defenseless body as I pleaded behind the gag. All my pleading fell on empty ears as the man continued to do however he pleased.

Pic: 52
    Size: 14 Mb

Download file

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hide and Hogtie With Mr Big Boss
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Hide and Hogtie With Mr Big Boss
    Description: Sahrye and Mr Big Boss were playing a fun game of office hide and seek, Sahrye runs into the break room and hides behind the couch. Mr Big Boss lays out some rope while pretending to not be able to find her and suddenly springs on her beside the couch. Lifting her up he puts her down on the ground and starts wrestling her into bondage. Sahrye isn\'t going easily though and winds and twists her body around tearing his shirt in the process. Eventually she\'s tied though and she picks her shoes up with her pantyhosed and bound feet and has Mr Big Boss put them back on. He grabs more rope and binds her elbows tightly together. Finally her mouth is packed with a pair of blue panties and microfoam tape is added gagging her with a large packing. Mr Big Boss hogties her and toys with her a bit before leaving her for yet another really long lunch meeting. Sahrye knows the drill and starts struggling knowing that she\'s going to be in this position for quite some time if she can\'t help herself out of it.
    Secretary, Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag
    Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Pic: 45
    Size: 11 Mb

Download file

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hooded, Hogtied, and Left Bound
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Hooded, Hogtied, and Left Bound
    Description: Pearl awaits Mr. Big Boss who quickly grabs some jute rope and cinches Pearl’s wrists and elbows tightly together. She’s gagged with a head harness panel gag and forcefully high heel trained by being led around with her pony tail. Eventually it’s break time and Pearl is moved to the desk where Mr. Big Boss places her in a tight hogtie pulling her head back to her ankles before bidding her good afternoon and heading off to a bit of a casual lunch outing. Pearl spends over half the clip in her tight hogtie predicament.
    Genre: BDSM, Pearl Rose

Pic: 51
    Size: 13 Mb

Download file

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hotel Hijinks Part Two
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Hotel Hijinks Part Two
    Description: Elizabeth and Star are still at the conference and Star is still tightly hogtied on the table when suddenly Mr Big Boss shows up to see where they were at the last meeting. One look at Star answers this question for him and he starts untying her, scolding Lizz for missing the meeting to have fun doing bondage instead saying “we do this sort of thing at night.” With Star totally untied she takes out her gag and Mr Big Boss starts grabbing some rope to turn the tables on Lizz. Suddenly Lizz finds herself being bound with Star in front of her XXXX her a bit which Lizz reciprocates till she finds her elbows tightly bound behind her back. Star gag kisses her a bit and fondles her till she finally takes her gag off so she can participate more fully before Lizz\'s wrists fall prey to the rope also. Lizz finds herself being slightly stroked and tickled by Star while Mr Big Boss gags her with microfoam tape. Lizz is then placed up on the table they took Star down from and her ankles are bound while Star teases her a bit. David gets done binding Lizz and tells both of the ladies that he\'s actually got to get back downstairs to a meeting and that he\'s afraid he\'ll have to leave Lizz in Star\'s capable hands. Star definitely takes advantage of it and plays with Lizz a bit before putting her on the table and hogtying her. Not one to be done with just that she crawls up on the table herself and drapes herself on a tightly bound and gagged Lizz caressing her ass and cuddling up to her. Star has definitely found herself an enjoyable way to pass the time on this particular day of the conference.
    Item # 512
    Genre: BDSM, Star, Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 41

Download file

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Humiliated, Bound, and Made to Orgasm Part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Humiliated, Bound, and Made to Orgasm Part 1
    Description: I arriveattheofficewearing a short black leather skirt, tight blouse, thigh high stockings, and form fitting leather boots. I step out of my car and before I decide to go intotheoffice, I pace around making sure my outfit is in order. I decide to taketheback entrance in because I know my garters are showing but I wanted to wear something sexy fortheBoss. I walk acrossthewarehouse floor, upthestairs, and finally intotheoffice. I pace back and forth fretting with details oftheupcoming meeting when Mr. Big Boss calls me into hisoffice. I walk in and he immediately compliments my outfit which embarrasses me. He tells me that he needs me to do something and he comes aroundthecorner with a piece of rope in his hand. I remind him that we have a business meeting to attend but he is not concerned with it. He makes me hold out my hands in front of me and then ties them that way. I protest. I'm embarrassed. My protests fall on deaf ears as he leads me out of hisoffice. Mr. Big Boss gropes my ass and forces me to a wall. He ties my hands over my head and my booted ankles to hooks that have been placed inthewall. He then grabs all over my body making me feel uncomfortable with his advances. I continuously ask him what he is doing and what purpose this serves but he never answers. Instead, he leaves me tied up tothewall. I struggle to get free but never make any progress. My legs are starting to burn from them being spread. I feel embarrassed that my thong is on display, since Mr. Big Boss hiked my leather skirt up my hips.After what seems like forever, Mr. Big Boss returns. He slips his hand between my legs and mentions how wet my panties are. My cheeks turn red. I feel humiliated being put on display like this. Mr. Big Boss enjoys how uncomfortable I am and he is about to make me even more so. He brings with him another piece of rope and a hitachi. I protest. I don't want that. Do not tie that on me. But he does not listen. He ties a harness and attachesthehitachi to it. He cuts it on and leaves me to squirm. I fight againsttheunwelcome pleasure that is growing between my legs. I moan and protest, but I can no longer fight it as a rush oforgasmscome over my body. My body is heightened fromtheorgasmsand Mr. Big Boss takes this time to come back and attach clover clamps to my nipples. How humiliating that he just watched me orgasm and there was nothing that I could do about it. Overstimulated, I have yet another orgasm andtheseverity of it makes me blank out.

Resolution: 453x800
    Pic: 13
    Size: 2 Mb

Download file

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I Bet I Can Get Out of That
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: I Bet I Can Get Out of That
    Description: Lizz and David are watching tv when a bondage scene comes on. Lizz is clearly bored and unimpressed with the rope work and David seizes the opportunity that she presents and suggests they give some bondage and escape a try. Running off to get some rope and other supplies he soon returns and starts binding her first with her wrists and then her elbows. Lizz starts to complain about him tying her a bit tougher than was on the show and he taunts her about not wanting a real challenge. With her ankles bound he pulls out some gag material and tape and then gags her after telling her that it\'s to keep her from picking the knots with her mouth. With her bound and finished he starts fondling her a bit and tickling her enjoying her cries from behind her gag. Eventually Lizz is hogtied and David relaxes and watches more of the show while she struggles and angrily moans at him for not letting her go.

Pic: 30

Download file

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I'm tying you up for your safety
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: I'm tying you up for your safety
    Description: Part of the Fire Drill Bondage Challenge Series

Dakkota waited patiently for the Boss in her office. She had no clue why he wanted to see her but was sure she would find out soon enough. Mr. Big Boss walked into the office with his briefcase full of rope and gagging material. The secretary's' safety was of the utmost importance to Mr. Big Boss. He wanted all the secretaries trained on how to escape from bondage. He knew they wouldn't abuse this because most of the secretaries loved to be tied up. Especially if it meant they didn't have to type reports or file. Dakkota was a relatively new secretary to D.I.D and the Boss thought it was time she did a little escape training.

Mr. Big Boss explained exactly what was going on to Dakkota and she looked a little apprehensive at first. It was as though she had never thought about there being a fire drill while she was tied up in her office. The Boss tied her arms together behind her back and then asked her to sit on the chair. He bound her ankles tightly and then pulled her arms up and over the high back chair. He then tied her wrists off to the chair. He always tied secretaries to chairs, not on chairs. This was going to make it a bit more difficult for Dakkota to escape from her chair tie.

He took a piece of white cloth and stuffed Dakkota's mouth full. The Boss then wrapped micro foam tape tightly around her head, to ensure she couldn't spit the mouth stuffing out. Once her gag was secure, the Boss bid her farewell and good luck. He mentally started the timer to see how long it would take Dakkota to get free.

Dakkota started pulling on the rope that connected her hands to the chair. It seemed she was making great progress at first. She concentrated hard on getting the cinches undone but it seemed like the rope kept coming and coming. Getting frustrated that she was still stuck to the chair, she tried harder. She stood up from the chair and tried to pull on the rope, it was still stuck. She got down on the ground and the chair came tumbling down with her.

The Boss was watching her from his office and saw the predicament she was in. He decided to be nice and help her from the chair. The rest was up to her though. Dakkota knew she didn't have much time left to get out of the bondage and it was going to be even harder because she was losing the dexterity in her fingers. Somewhere amidst the struggle, Dakkota lost her high heels and was now just in stocking foot. She wiggled and writhed her arms back and forth trying to shake the wrist the bondage. Her wrist bondage was just too tight and didn't want to release. She tried to reach her hands upward and find the knot, but she had little success. Finally in a fury of struggling, Dakkota got her wrists free. She then started on her ankles.

Mr. Big Boss watched Dakkota fumbled with her ankle rope knot. She had rolled over to her stomach and was trying to untie the knots by touch only. After sometime she kicked the ropes free off her ankles and all that was left was her elbows. Mr. Big Boss knew that was going to prove an impossible task so he went into the office where Dakkota was and helped her back into her high heels and escorted her out of the office. He reminded her that she just needed to be able to get herself out of the bondage enough that she could leave the room. Once she got her wrists unattached from the chair, she could have just untied her ankles and she would have been able to leave the room. She just needed to be careful ;)
    Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Pic: 19
    Size: 16 Mb

Download file