1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dirty slaves ask for mercy BDSM Photo

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Compromising the Client List
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Compromising the Client List
    Description: This isn't the first time Mr. Big Boss has had to deal with a secretary sneaking into his office and trying to steal his client list. His competitors constantly offer the secretaries, that work at Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics, large sums of cash to hand over his client list. What Mr. Big Boss didn't expect, was for it to be one of his senior secretaries.Carissawas sitting at the desk with Mr. Big Boss' laptop open, busily jotting down the contact information of his clients. She didn't hear him walk into the office and catch her in the act. When confronted,Carissatried to deny what she was doing. Instead, she insisted that she was trying to help the Boss back up his files. Of course, the Boss didn't believeCarissaand grabbed her out of the chair. She had two choices, she could be fired or she could get tied up. Of course,Carissawas going to do the latter. The Boss bound her arms tightly behind her back while she continued to explain what she was doing. She knew her reputation in the office was going to be ruined and she would have to start all over again. The Boss was never going to trust her again.Tired of hearing her excuses, the Boss shoved a purple cloth in her mouth and wrapped silver tape tightly aroundCarissa's head. He took a second, after her gag was complete, and groped her breasts that were daring to burst out of her top. Next,Carissawas placed on the floor and tied into a hogtie. She bitched and complained behind her gag, making distressed looks. The Boss didn't care. He lifted up her skirt to reveal her pantyhose covered ass and groped her lovely body some more. OnceCarissawas secured on the floor, the Boss went back to the desk and packed up his briefcase. He leftCarissaon the floor to bitch and moan in her bondage. Every struggle against her ropes pushed her shirt down lower and lower, revealing her tight breasts bulging against her feminine bra and her skirt higher on her hips, showing off that fact that she wasn't wearing panties under her nude pantyhose.
    Genre: BDSM, Carissa Montgomery

Format: jpg
    Resolution: 454x800
    Pic: 49
    Size: 11 Mb

Download file

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crotch Rope Column Tie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Crotch Rope Column Tie
    Description: David is leading Pepper into a weird room where there\'s a rope hanging down from the ceiling. She\'s reluctant but goes along with it asking him what he has planned as he starts binding her wrists. Soon her elbows and wrists are joined tightly together before he brings out a red cloth shoving it into her mouth and using microfoam tape to tightly cleave gag her. With her gag in place a few more ropes are added to adorn her body pulling her arms tightly into her body at the waist and joining with a crotch rope before David pulls it tightly towards the ceiling eliciting some cries of discomfort from poor Pepper. Upper body ropes and ankle ropes finally are added bringing Pepper more and more from walking female to bound item. David gropes her a bit before stepping back to admire his handiwork and let her struggle a bit in her bondage. Eventually David comes back and adds some leg ropes building them into her crotch rope and then finally feeling that Pepper is bound and gagged enough. A bit of spanking and breast groping and David leaves Pepper to struggle on her own.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Shiny Dress, Lots Of Rope, Standing Bondage, Microfoam, Mouth Packing
    Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Pic: 43
    Size: 9 Mb

Download file

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Customer Service Issues Result In Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Customer Service Issues Result In Bondage
    Description: Sahrye has some issues with the customer that she\'s dealing with on the phone. He\'s a bit rude to her and she starts cursing him and telling him that she isn\'t going to be treated this way. The man hangs up on her and calls Mr Big Boss and tells him what she said to him. Naturally Mr Big Boss while understanding where she\'s coming from has to follow policy and bind Sahrye anyways. He grabs some rope and binds her elbows first followed by her wrists. Going back to his desk Mr Big Boss finds some black gagging material and shoves it into her mouth following it with white microfoam tape wrapped around and around her head to seal the packing in. Sahrye is seated on the red rug in front of his desk and her ankles are bound next. She\'s rotated around to a hogtie after a few choice gropes and she\'s definitely still fuming about being bound after being mistreated. Mr Big Boss opens her shirt and then gives her a few more gropes before heading off and leaving her bound and gagged in his office. Sahrye doesn\'t want to be bound for this offense and starts struggling trying to free herself. Unfortunately for her she can\'t get to any of the knots and her attempts only result in frustration rather than freedom.
    Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Secretary, High Heels, Skirts, Pantyhose, Bra, Groping, Hogtie, Mouth Packing, Struggling
    Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Pic: 30
    Size: 6 Mb

Download file

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Date Night Bondage Games
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Date Night Bondage Games
    Description: Ariel was really wanting David to tie her up and she\'d dressed in a sexy silver dress and high heels and even gone so far as to stash some rope in the couch. After a bit of playfulness David finds the rope and agrees to bind Ariel tightly. Starting with her wrists she soon finds herself getting increasingly helpless. Elbows follow and soon Ariel is gagged with a purple cloth and white microfoam wrapped repeatedly around her head. She finds herself on the floor next where her ankles are bound and her skirt hiked up to show her panties off. David leaves her to get more rope and returns to find Ariel still struggling on the floor just where he left her. David returns and adds a sinister hair bondage to her bondage creating a strict hogtie. A bit of toying with her and rolling her around to grope her and David then takes his leave of her leaving her tightly bound and gagged on the floor wondering when he\'ll return and untie her.
    Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Pic: 47

Download file

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Day Dreaming at the Office 21
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Day Dreaming at the Office 21
    Description: My Latex Bondagette
    My personal secretary, Candle Boxxx, is always finding ways to get into trouble. But, when she called in sick to work, I missed her antics. So, I let my mind wander, to what I would be doing to her right now if she were at the office.
    I made her crawl across the floor to where I was sitting. I pointed down to my high black leather pumps and told her that needed to be polished. Candle went straight to work, licking her luscious tongue across the tips of my shoes. She slid her wet tongue around the edge of the toe box of my high heel. I warned her if she got lipstick on either my heel or pantyhose she would be in trouble. She looked up at me and gave me a mischievous smile. Once I got bored with her licking my shoes, I stood up. Candle was being very ornery and I decided it would be best to shut her up.
    I slowly stuffed the purple satin panties in her mouth, filling up her cheeks. The stuffing was so large, that Candle\'s pouty lips parted slightly. I began to wrap thing microfoam tape around the mouth stuffing and her lips. I started by wrapping just the middle of the mouth stuffing, XXXX Candle\'s lips to be pried open further. I made sure each wrap was tight. I finished wrapping the middle of her mouth and then covered her lips with the microfoam. The gag looked extremely tight. Candle\'s voluminous lips could be seen through the tightness of the microfoam. With Candle silenced, I moved on to her arm bondage.
    I crushed her elbows together and tied her wrists. I then added another rope under her elbows. Candle was squirming and I had told her many times to stand still. She was being stubborn. So, before I tied the third arm rope off, I pulled her arms up - XXXX her to bend over. I had full access to her latex covered ass. I began to spank her bottom. Her attitude changed a little after that. To add to her embarrassment, I pulled her latex top down and exposed her perky breasts. I added one more rope around her waist, that cinched her arms down tight to her body. I moved down to her ankles and tied them together. While I was doing that, Candle was back to squirming. I looked up to see what she was doing and she had pulled her skirt up over her hips. I was staring at her pussy, naked under the pantyhose.
    I stood up and grabbed Candle\'s gagged face with my hands. I then gave her a big kiss on her microfoamed lips. I then sat back down in the chair and made her come to me, in her bound state. A little off balanced, she made it. I made her bend over and gave her a few swats on her pantyhosed ass before making her sit in my lap. I ran my hands over her silky legs and then grabbed her tits. I took her chin in my hand and told her though she was a handful, she was my handful.
    Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 413x728
    Pic: 58
    Size: 12 Mb

Download file

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Day Dreaming at the Office 30 - Rachel'sDrea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Day Dreaming at the Office 30 - Rachel'sDrea
    Description: Rachel\'s day dream
    Rachel had a stack of papers on her desk to file but instead of filing them, she fantasized about being tied up with Elizabeth in tight latex. In Rachel\'s day dream, Elizabeth was wearing a tight metallic blue dress that zipped up the back and hugged her every curve. Rachel was wearing a bright metallic pink halter top and black latex skirt that buckled up the back, hobbling her every move. Mr. Big Boss came into Rachel\'s day dream and started to tie Elizabeth\'s arms behind her back. Rachel ran her unbound hands over Elizabeth\'s shiny body, making sure to focus on her ass. Rachel had wanted to run her hands all over Elizabeth\'s body since their first encounter. Now that the Boss had Elizabeth preoccupied, Rachel could do just that. Rachel yearned to feel Elizabeth\'s hand all over her body. The Boss moved to Rachel proceeded with her arm bondage. Elizabeth thrust her bound arms to the side of her body and let her fingers trail over Rachel\'s curves. Rachel loved the feeling of Elizabeth\'s hands all over her body while the Boss secured her nice and tight with rope.
    With both latex clad ladies\' arms tied tightly behind their back, the Boss moved on to the gags. Rachel parted her eager lips and accepted the ball of the bishop gag. Mr. Big Boss intentionally left it unbuckled so he could see the ball XXXX between Rachel\'s lips while he gagged Elizabeth. He picked up a panel head harness gag and Elizabeth opened her mouth. He slipped the ball between her pursed lips and then covered it with the leather panel. Elizabeth savored the feeling of the leather pressing tight up against her lips while the Boss tightened her buckles.
    Mr. Big Boss buckled the bishop gag that Rachel was wearing. He tied both of the latex secretaries ankles together. Rachel began a little unsteady. She tried to regain her stability but the really high heels worked against her hobbled knees. The Boss tied a piece of rope around Elizabeth\'s wrists and hoisted her arms up in the air. Elizabeth winced in pain as she pulled on her strappado rope. She tried to twist and turn but her attempts were moot. She wasn\'t going anywhere. Elizabeth thrust her ass and curves out, giving Rachel a show while the Boss tied her arms. The Boss lashed Rachel off to the side of the rack, XXXX her to stay in one place. He went over to Elizabeth and let her arms down. Rachel was happy about this. She wanted to feel Elizabeth\'s delicate hands all over her body again. Elizabeth did as Rachel wanted. She ran her hands over her latex covered breasts. She rubbed her body against Rachel as they flirted with each other. Rachel and Elizabeth continued to flirt and play with each other while tied up in latex. If Rachel had her choice, the day dream would never end!
    Genre: BDSM, Rachel Lane and Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 38
    Size: 8 Mb

Download file

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Day Dreaming at the Office 31
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Day Dreaming at the Office 31
    Description: Two Brunettes Struggling in Strappados

Sexy petite secretary Michelle found herself the victim of one of my day dreams. She wore a short black transparent dress with black waist cincher and red high heels. I had on a tight black latex pencil skirt, a black top with gold embellishment and black pumps. I rubbed my hands on Michelle\'s body while Mr. Big Boss tied her arms behind her back. He made mine a matching pair. Michelle and I squirmed in our arm bondage, flirting with each other, while Mr. Big Boss readied our gags.
    He stuffed a big blue scarf in my mouth and then wrapped microfoam tape tightly around my head. Michelle looked on with big eyes. Before she knew it, it was her turn. The Boss shoved cloth in her mouth and then wound the microfoam tightly around her mouth as well. We wiggled in our tight latex, testing the tightness of our bondage. Both of us began to worry when the Boss lowered the ring from the ceiling of the warehouse. So far we only had our arms bound and our mouths stuffed full and taped tight. He pulled Michelle towards the ring and hoisted her arms up into a strappado, attaching them to the ring. I was next. Mr. Big Boss attached a rope to my wrists and then the ring,pulling them up to almost a 90 degree angle. I immediately felt the tension start to roll through my shoulders and back from the XXXX bent over position.
    I whimpered slightly behind the gag as Mr. Big Boss tied our ankles together. Michelle was first, so I rubbed my silky pantyhose legs on one another. The Boss liked the view so he decided to get a couple of grabs in as well. Once he was done with Michelle\'s ankle ropes, he tied my ankles together. We both fought for balance and room on the ring. The Boss came up behind us and started to grope us with his large hands. He then exited the daydream. Michelle and I struggled in our strappados, trying to keep our balance in our high heels. We rubbed our bodies on one another, hoping not to make the other one fall. Sharing the ring was proving hard enough. We mmpphhffed our frustrations into the gag hoping from some reprieve soon!
    Genre: BDSM, Michelle Petite, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 465x821
    Pic: 51
    Size: 13 Mb

Download file

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

DayDreaming About Latex Playtime
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: DayDreaming About Latex Playtime
    Description: Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss\'s office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head. She grabs a gwen hood and puts it over top of her head pulling the gag in and sealing it tightly around her head. Holly continues to talk to Lizz but she\'s very muffled by the tight tape and tight leather hood. Her wrists are bound together behind her back next and she\'s seated on the barstool in front of the desk for Lizz to bind her high heeled ankles next. She\'s reaching for more rope when Mr Big Boss comes in and catches them. He grabs Lizz and binds her elbows first pulling them tightly before tying them off. Her wrists are next and she\'s then gagged with white cloth followed by the same microfoam tape that she used so adeptly on Holly previously. Holly takes a bit of advantage of the situation by slapping Lizz on the ass a bit before being stood up by Mr Big Boss and having her elbows bound as well. He moves over and binds Lizz\'s ankles next. He then leaves them to have a bit of fun. The girls struggle around playing with each other and giving each other playful spanks. They continue to have fun and flirt/tease each other wondering just how much of the rest of the day they\'ll be left like this.
    Latex, Leather Hood, High Heels, Rope Bondage Microfoam Gag
    Genre: BDSM, Holly Wood, Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 46
    Size: 10 Mb

Download file

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

DDATO18 - Clean up game for the maids
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: DDATO18 - Clean up game for the maids
    Description: A little game of clean up the paper with two latex french maids, ring gagged, and blindfolded
    Ludella and Nyxon were the latest victims of my day dreams. I had them both wearing latex french maid uniforms and had a little game planned for them. They first straightened up all my rope and gags on the counter. Then I came in and tied their wrists and elbows behind their back. I ring gagged both of them and the drool started to flow. I then made them kneel on the floor while I tied their ankles together. The last to come was the matching black blindfolds. That way they couldn\'t see where the other was in the room or where the paper was. I explained the game to them - whoever had the most paper at the end was the winner. I spread white sheets of paper all around them, trying not to get it too close or too far away. And then the game began.
    Ludella and Nyxon scooted all over the floor in their binds trying to locate the paper. Each one had a different method of how to collect the sheets. Ludella thought it best to crunch each piece of paper in her hand while Nyxon kept them very straight and some what organized. Ludella\'s uniform quickly receded up her thighs as she moved around on the floor trying to find the paper. Nyxon was drooling all over herself as she booked it across the floor motivated to win this challenge. It was very entertaining to watch. I went around and picked up some of the paper and spread them out further. It wasn\'t long before almost all the paper was picked up except one sheet. Nyxon and Ludella were sitting right beside each other on the floor - both of them were so close to it but which one of them got it? I tell the girls that they can steal the other\'s paper from them if they could find the other one. Ludella inches towards Nyxon but she was a little too fast for her. So who wins the french maid challenge?
    latex french maids, rubber, ring gags, blindfolds, high heels, pantyhose, games, bondage, drool
    Genre: BDSM, Ludella Hahn, Nyxon

Pic: 42

Download file

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Detective Perils Custom
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Detective Perils Custom
    Description: Scene 1
    I wake to find myself tied up in a corner of a room. I'm still wearing the skin tight jeans, white slingback pumps and pink satin shirt I had on earlier when I was scooping out a certain man at a bar. How I got here though was another question. There was a wad of cloth stuffed in my mouth. A tight cleave kept the wad stuck there. My arms were tied behind my back and there was rope around my chest. Both my knees and ankles were tied as well. I struggled against my bonds, calling out behind the huge wad in my mouth. I arched, pulled, and wiggled in my ropes trying to get out. It seemed like I struggled forever before the rope around my wrist loosened. Suddenly, they were free and I frantically untied the rest of my ropes and fled the scene before my captor came back.

Scene 2

One minute I was standing quietly in the corner listening to an important conversation between the mayor and his secretary and next I find myself tied to a chair. I didn't think I would be recognized since I was dressed like snow white. I didn't even remember being tied to the chair, the nice gentleman with the drink must have figured out who I was. I struggled in the chair trying to test my knots, but nothing was coming loose. I called out but my screams were muffled by a huge wad of cloth in my mouth and the thick gag covering my face. I struggled until the cloth covering my face fell off, I spit the wad of cloth out of my mouth and called out for help.No one came to my rescue but a big man did enter the room and shove the wet wad of cloth back into my mouth and then cleave gagged me. I struggled to reach the door knob behind me. It was locked. I pushed the wad of cloth out of my mouth and scream for help again. The man came back into the room, I tried to struggle against him but my bondage was too tight. He shoved the wad of cloth back into my mouth and then wrapped my face with microfoam tape. I wasn't pushing the wad out of my mouth with that in place. I walked the chair around the floor, trying to find something to help me. I ended up trying to use the door corner to cut through the ropes or at least loosen them some.

Scene 3

I had a funny feeling when I went to that meeting earlier today. Something told me just not to go. I should have trusted that instinct. Maybe I wouldn't be tied up in some strange room. The wad of cloth in my mouth was stiff and dry. I tried to push it out but the white cloth, tied to keep my mouth open, prevented it from moving. I was getting dirt all over my business suit as I struggled around on the floor. I tugged on the ropes trying to get free but none of them bulged. I was stuck. I couldn't remember the face of the man who grabbed me. I knew he was bad news. I struggled harder. If I didn't get out soon, I was done for....
    Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 38
    Size: 9 Mb

Download file

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Distracted by Bondage Porn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Distracted by Bondage Porn
    Description: I was sitting at my desk wearing a tight white blouse, satin skirt and high heel sandals, while flipping through an old bondage magazine by Devon Simone. The photographs in the magazine were making me flustered, so I unzipped the zipper on the thigh of my skirt. My hands found themselves between my legs. I was so distracted that I didn\'t even hear the loud thump of boots entering my office. Even though I was caught in the action, I zipped my skirt back up quickly and crossed my legs. The bondage magazine was still on my desk though and the Boss demanded why I wasn\'t doing the work he assigned me. I told him I was doing research, that I had already finished my work. Of course he didn\'t believe. He could tell that I was quite turned on, so he took this opportunity to apply a bit of rope.
    He made me stand up beside my desk and XXXX my arms together behind my back with rope. The ropes were very tight. Once my arm bondage was complete, he spun me around and produced a very large red cloth. I told him I didn\'t think that was going to fit in my mouth and he just smirked at me. He shoved the large cloth in my mouth and I had difficulty keeping it all in. Mr. Big Boss then wrapped my mouth tightly with clear electrical tape. I had never experienced this tape before and it was so tight. The Boss moved down to my ankles and tied them together, making me unstable. I wiggled by body against the rope and whined slightly into the gag, as the the Boss slid his hand up my skirt. He excused himself from the office after he appreciated my silk stockings.
    I struggled beside the desk, moaning into my gag. After a while, I sat down on my desk and with my bound hands, I grabbed the bondage magazine I was lusting over earlier and started looking at the bound women on the pages. The Boss re-entered the office a few moments later and XXXX me down onto my knees. He then shoved my face against his crotch, rubbing my clear electrical taped mouth up against him. He then walked across the office and demanded that I come to him. I crawled on my knees to where he was. He helped me to the ground and then hogtied me. Once I was hogtied, he placed his boot in front of my face and made me kiss the tip of it. He then left me there to enjoy my tight hogtie and gag. I struggled around on the floor, near my desk, my hair becoming disheveled. My skirt rode up on my thighs, revealing my garters, stockings and panties. I continued to struggle, fantasizing that I was one of the girl\'s tied up in the magazine
    hair down, clear electrical tape gag, red mouth stuffing, office attire, stockings, garters, high heel sandals, hogtie, caught looking at porn, XXXX boot kissing

Pic: 43

Download file

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Distracting the Boss by Rubbing Her Own Pantyhosed Legs
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Distracting the Boss by Rubbing Her Own Pantyhosed Legs
    Description: Elizabeth arrives at Mr Big Boss\'s office where she seats herself quickly up on his desk. She\'s stroking her legs and enjoying the nice soft tactile feel of her pantyhose. Mr Big Boss is a bit upset as she was distracting him while he was trying to work so he grabs some rope and starts binding her by tying her wrists behind her and then moved on to her tight elbow bondage. A white cloth is grabbed and stuffed into her mouth gagging her effectively. A roll of white microfoam tape is taken and used to seal her mouth with white cloth. Mr Big Boss runs off finding he hasn\'t gotten quite enough microfoam and grabs another roll finishing off her gag. Seating her back up on the desk Mr Big Boss starts binding her ankles tightly. With her completely bound and tightly gagged Mr Big Boss lowers Ms Andrews down on the desk and hogties her tightly. A bit of fondling and tickling of the arches of her feet and Mr Big Boss takes his leave of his tightly bound secretary. Elizabeth isn\'t very happy about the concept of being so tightly bound and gagged and being left alone on the desk so she starts in earnest her struggles and moans hoping to solicit someone to come and free her from her binds. A bit of rotation and Ms Andrews manages to get herself rotated around giving off a nice view of her office attire and disco skirt. She struggles and moans and moves around on the desk a bit all the while wondering exactly when Mr Big Boss will be back to untie her.

Disco Skirt, Oroblu Italian Pantyhose, High Heels, Super Arch High Heels, Hogtie, Struggle, Gag Talk,SECRETARY, HIGH HEELS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ROPE BONDAGE, GAGGING

Resolution: 580x1024
    Pic: 34

Download file

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Domme Double Crossed
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Domme Double Crossed
    Description: Adara is waiting on a client and she is not happy about how late he is. When he arrives he quickly behaves brashly and quickly grabs her restraints and applies them to her. Before Adara knows it, her wrists are bound and shes ballgagged and pulled across Davids lap with her ankles being bound. David wastes no time grabbing more rope and finishing off Adaras arms by binding them above the elbows. Another leg rope and body harness finishes off her bondage and he taunts her a bit before leaving her on the floor to struggle.
    Genre: BDSM, Adara Jordin

Pic: 27

Download file

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Domme Tightly Bound and Gagged
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Domme Tightly Bound and Gagged
    Description: Elizabethis awaiting her client planning out what she’s got in store when he finally shows up. He doesn’t really seem interested in the session they spoke of initially and starts moving around grabbing her rope and spinning her around. She’s hand gagged and her wrists and elbows bound before gagging her with mouth stuffing and microfoam tape. She’s tied for a bit with her neck leashed off to the ceiling before her “client returns, moving her to the floor and placing her in a hogtie. He returns one more time to deliver a final humiliation pulling her pants down and exposing her pantyhose clad ass for her next client to find.

Resolution: 487x858
    Size: 7 Mb

Download file

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Crossed in Shiny PVC
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Double Crossed in Shiny PVC
    Description: Bellais shoved into the room by a man in a mask who quickly binds her wrists behind her back. Hes double crossed her and shes starting to regret having ever partnered up to begin with. With her wrists safely tucked out of the way David shoves a ballgag into her mouth buckling it tightly around her head harnessing the ball into her mouth. A rope is then tied up to the ceiling holding her in place while David goes to get another rope and binds Bellas elbows very tightly with it. He then leaves her to struggle and she manages to really put on quite the show frantically working her way around but fortunately for everyone not making any headway. David returns and brings her down from the ceiling tie and putting her on the floor using another rope to bind her ankles and then tie those bound ankles to her body effectively hogtying her. One more rope is added to her head harness pulling her head sharply back and then David leaves her on the ground for a bit to struggle while he heads upstairs.
    Genre: BDSM, Bella Ink

Pic: 21
    Size: 4 Mb

Download file

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Leather Strap Hogtie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Double Leather Strap Hogtie
    Description: AJ is dressed in a tight black PVC catsuit for her experience with the double leather strap hogtie that I recently came up with.Her arms are strapped tightly together and she’s gagged before being lowered to the ottoman and her ankle cuffs applied.Her ankles are then pulled to her head making her knees pull outwards as she moans to try to deal with the discomfort the tie creates.After a bit a blindfold is applied so her hogtie can be pulled tighter and her nipples can be tweaked a bit without her expecting it.
    Genre: BDSM, AJ Marion

Pic: 23

Download file

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Plug Gagged Secretaries
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Double Plug Gagged Secretaries
    Description: December 5, 2017

Pepper and I were sitting on the desk talking about the newgagwe were going to test out. Pepper was wearing a tight purple hottskirt, sheer black sleeveless top, and black pumps. I had on a sheer top, tight black pencil skirt, wide leather belt and black patent pumps. We looked thegagover and decided which end we wanted. Pepper choose green, so I was left with red. Thegaghad apluglike shape on either side that was connected with a thick wooden bar. I was curious how much this was going to make us drool and how close it would bring us together.Mr. Big Boss walked into the office to prep us for our testing. Of course, we couldn't test thegagwithout being tied up first! So, he tied both of our arms tightly behind our back and then made us kneel, facing each other. I opened my mouth wide to allow the redplugto fit. It took a minute to get accustomed to theplug. After it was buckled on tight, Pepper parted her lips and slipped them around the greenplug. Thatgagbrought us so close together that the tip of our noses touched. I just hoped I didn't drool too much, because if I did, it would get all over Pepper's big natural breasts.The Boss tied our ankles together while Pepper and I played. We used our bound arms to reach each other's side and tickle one another. We laughed around the big plugs that filled our mouths and drool began to flow. We tickled each other some more and moved around in circles, until Mr. Big Boss came back into the office. He held me still and told Pepper to start tickling one side while he got the other! I started to laugh and squeal behind the gag. I can't believe they ganged up on me!In conclusion, thegagdefinitely brought us together and we had a lot of fun with it. It made both of us drool and forced our mouths to be parted the entire time. A+
    Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling and Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 15
    Size: 4 Mb

Download file

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Electrical Taped, Pump Gagged, and Drooling
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Electrical Taped, Pump Gagged, and Drooling
    Description: Mr Big Boss has Sahrye in the warehouse trying out a new gag. It\'s a strap held inflatable butterfly gag and she shoves it into her mouth and he straps it onto her tightly. With the gag on her she is then handed a pantyhose leg to hood herself with and she pulls it down over her face. Mr Big Boss cuts out a hole and pulls her ponytail through then cuts a similar hole that he pulls the pump through. With her gagged pretty well her arms are taped tightly together with black electrical tape at the wrists and elbows. A bit more thin tape is wrapped in a crossing pattern around her arms and forearms before he pumps her gag another time eliciting a squeal from Sahrye. Her ankles are taped next making her tightly bound, gagged, and immobile. More tape is added on her thighs to make her feel even more helpless before another pump is added to the gag. More thin tape is added on her legs in a crossing pattern and he pumps her one more time making her drool a lot from behind the tight gag. Sahrye spits the gag out when the gag was completely deflated and he shoves it back into her mouth again to make sure she won\'t spend too much time ungagged. He walks out after giving her one more pump and leaves her to enjoy the bind and tight gag.
    Lingerie, Pantyhose Encased, Electrical Tape Bondage, Inflatable Gag, High Heels
    Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Pic: 40

Download file

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Entertainment for the Office Executives
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Entertainment for the Office Executives
    Description: Miss Petite was a fairly new secretary at Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics and was still getting used to how things worked around the office. She first learned about the surveillance cameras that were placed in each office to monitor the secretaries, at their Boss\' whim. It made her uneasy at first to know that she could be watched at anytime. But she became used to the cameras after a few days of working and soon forgot about them until Mr. Big Boss approached her about being the entertainment for an important meeting. The executives wouldn\'t be in the same room as her, because if they were then no work would get accomplished. She would be tied up in another office and there she would provide the bondage entertainment for the visitors.
    It was the day of the meeting and Michelle was nervous. She walked into the office. Mr. Big Boss was near the desk waiting on her. He reiterated about the meeting and how she needed to impress them. To get the show started, the Boss told her to stand in the corner and strip out of her tight dress. Michelle did as he said. She was nervous at first but then started to get more into impressing the other executives. She wanted to be in good graces with the Boss and this was the fastest way how. Underneath her tight dress, Michelle was wearing a girdle slip and strapless nude bra. She also had on gold pumps and suntan pantyhose.
    The Boss got her bondage started by tying her arms behind her back. Michelle enjoyed the sensation of the arm bondage. She thrust her body at the Boss making sure he knew it too. She squirmed sexily as she waited for what was next. The Boss came up behind her and shoved a blue cloth in her mouth. He then wrapped microfoam tape around her head. Michelle moaned behind the gag as the tightness progressed with each wrap. She worked her body, showing off her curves as Mr. Big Boss tied another rope onto her arms, making them practically lay on each other from elbow to wrists. He lowered her down to the ground where he put her into a hogtie.The Boss slid her strapless bra down her body, putting her breasts on display for all the executives watching in the board room.
    Michelle struggled all over the floor, moaning behind her tight gag. She arched into her hogtie and lowered herself back on the floor. Michelle thrust her ass up in the air, giving the men a nice look at her curves. She twist and turn, knowing how to show her assets off. Her moans increased with her struggling. After a while the Boss came back in and removed her bra. He groped her breasts, making sure the others knew that she was his secretary and only their visual entertainment. He left Michelle on the floor topless to return to the meeting. She struggled so much her vintage slip slid up her thighs revealing her control top pantyhose. Her hair was disheveled and there was a run in the leg of her pantyhose. She would struggle to please them until the meeting was over, whenever that would be.
    Genre: BDSM, Michelle Petite

Pic: 39

Download file

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Escape Drill At DiD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Escape Drill At DiD
    Description: Mr. Big Boss has Angel andJasminboth into his office at the same time and he informs them as he gathers rope that its time for an escape drill. They agree with him on the importance of this drill and actually enjoy the idea of working together on this project. First their wrists are bound, then they are gagged with microfoam and mouth packing before being moved to the ground and having their ankles and elbows secured finally. They are rolled onto their bellies where Mr. Big Boss hogtiesJasminand Angel leaving them on the floor to try to get free as he heads off to get lunch.
    Genre: BDSM, Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai

Resolution: 510x900
    Size: 33 Mb

Download file