1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Dirty slaves ask for mercy BDSM Photo

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

White Silk
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: White Silk
    Description: Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun.

In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.
    Genre: BDSM, Nicki Blue | Claire Adams

Format: jpg
    Resolution: 1200x797
    Pic: 106
    Size: 34 Mb

Download file

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Willing Art Part Two
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Willing Art Part Two
    Description: Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.
    Genre: BDSM, Cherry Torn

Resolution: 675x1200
    Pic: 177
    Size: 46 Mb

Download file

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Worked Up
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Worked Up
    Description: Before the shoot begins, sybil nervously tells PD she's afraid of both breast and hair suspension. sybil says she needs to "work up" to it. So PD, always ready to help, puts her into a hogtie and stands her on her knees, tying her hair upward. After ballooning her breasts, he uses the hoist as pivot between hair and breasts. Completely devious, PD continues to "help" sybil. By the end, there's no doubt that sybil is - worked up - shall we say?
    Genre: BDSM, Sybil Hawthorne

Resolution: 1200x800
    Pic: 72
    Size: 5 Mb

Download file

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Bit Late For Class
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: A Bit Late For Class
    Description: Sahrye is late for her pole dance fitness class, but David doesn't seem to approve of what she's wearing to go to class. Her form fitting pants and tight top are showing off her curves in a way that he's not interested in her wearing outside in daylight hours Getting up he grabs her and pulls her arms behind her back trying to get a handle on her but Sahrye repeatedly squirms out of his grasp till finally he gets some rope on her wrists. Sahrye starts telling him to let her go because the classes are expensive but David lets her pleas fall on deaf ears. A bit of back and forth and she finds her elbows bound as he continues to weather her complaints. Deciding that he's heard enough he shoves panties into her mouth and seals them into her mouth with microfoam tape. Her startled eyes widen over the white band keeping her silent and she keeps complaining even though they are muffled by now. He then moves her down to the couch where he starts trying to bind Sahrye's ankles but she does her best to keep them apart. Finally he gets the rope on and cinched and Sahrye is mostly at his mercy and definitely not making it to her class. He grabs a blindfold and she asks through the gag what he's doing with that and when he tries to put it on her face she moves and tries desperately to get away from him and the blindfold. Another rope goes on her knees and after a hard bit of work gets tied off. Sahrye gives him the finger and is helpless as David takes his spoils by grabbing at her breasts. Sahrye is definitely mad by this point and works her way down off the couch where she's subjected to more gropes. David then checks her ropes one more time and then heads out to grab a couple of drinks with the boys after the last taunt about letting her class know about why she's missing it. Sahrye struggles in frustration and tries to pick at her knots in a vain effort to get free.
    Genre: BDSM, Enchantress Sahrye

Resolution: 487x858
    Pic: 33
    Size: 8 Mb

Download file

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

After Hours
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: After Hours
    Description: AmandaReighis keptafterwork to spend some quality time with Mr. Big Boss. She was brought into his office wearing only pantyhose layered with thigh highs and white slingback high heels. Her arms were strapped tightly behind her back with leather straps. A large, white ballgag was then shoved into her mouth.Amanda's face becomes distressed when she discovers how big the ball gag really is. Mr. Big Boss added another leather strap aroundAmanda's waist, cinching her arms down to her body. Her ankles are tightly strapped leaving her balance in question. One last strap is added to her thighs. She is temporarily left standing in the middle of the room, tightly bound with leather straps with no way to move. Mr. Big Boss returns to place her on the floor in a precarious hogtie, in whichAmandahas the ability to control exactly how strict it is. Arching into the hogtie produces slight tugs atAmanda's neck, laboring her breathing, since her hogtie rope is anchored there.Amandaplays with arching and relaxing into the hogtie for the rest of their meeting.
    Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Resolution: 465x821
    Pic: 23

Download file

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

After Hours Rope Mistress
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: After Hours Rope Mistress
    Description: Constance enters Mr Big Boss\'s office telling Elizabeth who\'s sitting on his desk that she believes everyone has left the office. Elizabeth informs Constance that she\'s going to be her bondage entertainment while she gets a lot of the work she has to get done finished. Constance\'s wrists are bound first followed by some tight roping on her elbows pulling them tightly together. A third rope is added around her body anchoring her arms to her torso. After making sure her blouse was straightened she takes two white cloths and shoves them into her mouth. Lizz then takes silver tape and wraps it around her head sealing the two cloths in her mouth thoroughly. A few more strips as a chin strap and on the face to shore it all up and Lizz grabs her ponytail and leads her around the office a bit as Constance giggles and really enjoys the treatment. Lizz then takes a blindfold and puts it on Constance telling her that she\'s going to do some work now and that she\'s going to be left blindfolded and bound. As most people would react to a bound woman Lizz can\'t really not pay attention to Constance and has her sit down on the desk taking another rope and binding her ankles together. Constance\'s knees are next and after finishing that she takes the blindfold off of her and heads out to another office to get some work done telling Constance that she\'ll be fine and that she\'ll watch her from the closed circuit camera in the next office. Constance moves herself up onto the desk and starts concentrating on putting on a good show for her “rope mistress.” Rolling over onto her stomach she struggles a bit before Lizz returns and hogties her on the desk with another rope. Knowing how much Constance likes having her hair pulled Lizz grabs her pony tail and gives it a really sharp tug making Constance coo with delight at being handled that way. Lizz does have work to do however and has to leave her again to struggle for who knows how long while she finishes up her work in another office.

Rope Bondage, Girl Ties Girl, Mouth Packing, Silver Tape Gag, Blindfold, Hogtie, Pantyhose, High Heels, Hair Pulling
    Genre: BDSM, Constance, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 454x800
    Pic: 28
    Size: 6 Mb

Download file

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Audition Gone Awry Part 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Audition Gone Awry Part 2
    Description: Lizz is starting to really regret wearing her super high heels to this audition. She walks around a bit burning off some nervous energy till the man conducting her audition arrives. When he does he wastes no time explaining to her that secretaries need to be able to deal with certain frustrations and annoyances. Shes not sure this is for her as the man puts her binder on but she has no choice at this point and really needs the job so she just goes along with it. After spending a few minutes in just the armbinder David returns and binds Lizzs legs tightly with two ropes above and two below the knees. A winding web of rope is also added before a body harness secures Lizz to the chair. Shes told that shes to spend the night like that and she protests strongly though the man rather than release her tells her hell be sleeping nearby and that if she needs something she can just call out. Lizz is then set to endure a night of bondage as her hands go to sleep and the slow pain slowly sets in. Finally the man returns, releases her legs and has to help her to another chair when they find out her legs are too numb for her to walk in her super high heels.
    Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 510x900
    Pic: 16
    Size: 4 Mb

Download file

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Auto Correct won't get you tied up for your typo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Auto Correct won't get you tied up for your typo
    Description: I was sitting on the counter wearing a tight white pencil skirt, black blouse and red high heels. Beside me sat hundreds of feet of rope and a leather bishop gag. I was waiting on Star to get to the office so I could tell her the \"bad news\" . Her last report was riddled with typos and I needed to punish her for her transgressions before the Boss saw it. That was just how things worked around here. If I didn\'t punish her before the Boss saw it then I would be punished too.
    Star walked into the office wearing a striped button up shirt underneath a black jacket and black skirt with black round toe pumps. I told her why I insisted she meet me in the office. Star joked that we should just turn auto correct on. But then we wouldn\'t get tied up for making silly mistakes! I walked over to her and pulled her black jacket off. I tied her elbows behind her back as we made small talk. I reminded Star we had to be careful of what we said because of the surveillance camera. We weren\'t sure if they had sound or not but we wanted to be careful. I sternfully scorned her about her mess ups and we went on with the bondage. I completed her elbow bondage and moved down to her wrists as our conversation steered towards me tying Star up and masturbating on top of her. She was all for it. I made her kneel on the floor and tied her ankles together. I then gagged her with the leather bishop gag. I brushed the hair out of her eyes as she looked up at me. I buckled the leather over top of the ball and then began to unbutton her shirt. I stopped myself and decided to straddle her lap while I unbuttoned her shirt. My silky nylon legs rubbed up against hers while I sat over top of her and revealed what was under her shirt. I teased her a little before I started back on the bondage.
    I moved her to her side and then put her into a hogtie. She made little hmpfing noises as I moved her around and finished up her bondage. I leaned over top of her and asked her if she learned her lesson about the typos. I made her repeat it after me, behind her gag. Taking a cue from the Boss, I told Star I had to leave for lunch. I was thinking about sushi and the new receptionist. Star whined a little behind her gag and I told her that I\'d bring her back and give Star a show. Of course she was all for it. Star struggled to her hearts content until I came back. I slid one of her high heels off and tickled her nylon covered sole. I teased her a little more before unbuckling her gag and starting to untie her so I could have my way with her...
    Genre: BDSM, Star, Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 35

Download file

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Black Latex Catsuit, Hood, and Ballet Boot Training
    Description: Lizz arrives very slowly and gingerly in herballetboots, latex catsuit, and red latex hood. Mr Big Boss wastes no time in standing up and getting an armbinder strapped tightly onto her arms. With the leather zipped tightly in place Mr Big Boss then pulls her out onto the carpet where shes made to pace back and forth a few times showing her proficiency in the ultra high heels. After quite a bit of back and forth shes allowed to lean against the desk where shes subjected to a few extra gropes. Finally Lizz is brought to a halt in the middle of the carpet where he makes her hold a very tight posture while standing at the end of the desk. Shes forced to rotate and Mr Big Boss comes out and gets a few more good gropes before moving her to the desk and letting her lean against it. He returns after giving her a few seconds and makes her take a few more laps to earn the red chair he then brings out and allows her to sit on. Its time at this point for her arms to be bound in a different way and Mr Big Boss brings out some leather straps pulling Lizzs arms tightly together at the wrists and elbows. After a few more gropes Lizz is left to struggle and since she knows the drill she puts on a nice show moving around and even taking a few more ginger and precarious steps on her own in theballetboots.

Pic: 40
    Size: 11 Mb

Download file

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blind Date Dom Bound And Gagged
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Blind Date Dom Bound And Gagged
    Description: Ariel was set up to go on a blind date with David and she\'d had specific plans for it. She\'s got some rope and gags laid out for the date and has something kinky in mind. She\'s dressed in a corset and leather leggings, she starts scolding him but he\'s not having it as he snaps her up off the couch and places an armbinder on her zipping it up tightly. She\'s ring gagged with a head harness ring gag first before David gets down on the ground and places a bondage hobble on her ankles. Finally a leash is added and she\'s led back and forth encouraged with a few ass slaps to keep her moving. Sitting on the couch he orders her to rotate and show off her body to him which she obligingly does. Eventually she\'s retied at the ankle pulling her feet together and XXXX her to stand with very off center balance. Ariel is lifted up off the ground and placed down on the rug as David gets down with her to give her a few gropes and eventually bare her breasts and lay her down on the carpet. Ariel rolls around trying to keep her drool off of her face a bit as she can\'t cease it from occuring from her XXXX open mouth and that\'s about all she\'s capable of as she\'s tightly bound and gagged and left there to struggle.
    Genre: BDSM, Ariel Marie

Pic: 37
    Size: 9 Mb

Download file

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Drool Accuracy Test
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bondage Drool Accuracy Test
    Description: Elizabeth comes into David\'s office to get him so they can go out to their dinner plans but he\'s still working on some things for the websites. He tells her he can\'t go and keeps working on his stuff while she complains about how long she spent getting ready. David is fine with her not wanting the outfit to go to waste and grabs some rope binding her elbows together behind her back. Moving on her wrists are bound next with a ring gag following that and going into her mouth. Lizz is then seated in a chair in front of his desk and her ankles are bound to each chair leg spreading her legs out. David then takes a cup and places it in front of her in between her legs and tells her that her job is to make sure her drool gets into the cup and only the cup. Finally her arms are bound to the chair back XXXX her to bend over and holding her open gagged mouth over the cup. A bit of tickling here and there with Lizz squealing through the scenario. Lizz tries to get David with some drool and that just causes David to come in and tickle her feet and underarms causing drool to go everywhere. Finally David reveals that he intended to keep their dinner plans and that he was going to leave her bound and drooling to the chair. He tells her that he\'ll bring her back a doggie bag when he returns so not to worry and she struggles realizing that with how slow David eats she\'s in for a long night of being bound, gagged, and drooling in that chair.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Shiny Dress, Chair Tie, Ring Gag, Drool, Tickling, Struggling

Pic: 52
    Size: 12 Mb

Download file

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Girlfriends
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bondage Girlfriends
    Description: Lizz and Gianna are girlfriends unwinding with an evening of bondage fun. Lizz has just gotten untied and its now Gianna\'s turn to get bound and gagged. She turns and crosses her arms behind her back where Lizz wastes no time binding her arms behind her back. She takes another rope and binds her elbows tightly together. Grabbing more rope and seating Gianna down on the couch she binds her ankles together looping a rope underneath her heels. Finally with that rope tied she goes back to the chair her rope and gagging material is on and grabs another length bringing it over and using it to bind her legs together above the knee. With the rope binding her tightly at the arms and legs Lizz grabs a red cloth and shoves it iinto Gianna\'s mouth taking white microfoam tape and wrapping it tightly around Gianna\'s head. With her bound and gagged Lizz helps Gianna stand up and supports her for a bit before XXXX her to find her own balance. Lizz takes a few teasing steps backwards leaving Gianna to wobble a bit on her own and circles poor Gianna like she\'s stalking her prey. Another rope is added at her waist and pins her arms to her body before she\'s XXXX to sit again by Lizz and that rope is then bound off to her ankles holding her in a bent over position. She walks around assessing the bondage and ordering her to struggle for her which Gianna happily complies with. Finally Lizz comes back and kneels beside a bound teasing her for a bit before telling her that she actually has to go meet her boyfriend leaving a very helpless and frustrated Gianna bound, gagged, and alone on the couch.
    Girl Ties Girl, Shiny Pants, Microfoam Gag, Rope Heavy, Rope Bondage
    Genre: BDSM, Gianna Love, Elizabeth Andrews

Pic: 26

Download file

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound and Flogged
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bound and Flogged
    Description: Amanda's hands are bound in front of her with her ankles tied together. She's bent over an ottoman and David starts gathering his impliments to deliver a proper flogging to her. He moves in and out of impliments finally getting to the strap which leaves heavy red markings on Amanda's tender flesh and creates wonderful reactions on her part.
    Genre: BDSM, Amanda Reigh

Pic: 18

Download file

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound Hopping By Request
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bound Hopping By Request
    Description: May 8, 2018
    Pepper is barefoot and dressed in a white tank top and panties. She asks the camera if it wants her to put the panties she has in her hands in her mouth and she complies with the request. She then talks a bit through the panties before getting white microfoam tape and winding it around her head sealing the mouth packing into her mouth. She gag talks over and over rubbing the smooth tape around her head and emoting to the camera before shes finally bound. (off screen) When the camera is back on Pepper and shes bound she stands up and begins to hop around the room gag talking and her breasts bouncing up and down with her momentum around the room. Eventually after a few minutes of boundhoppingher breasts come free from the shirt shes wearing and the show gets a bit more interesting. Finally Pepper hops towards the exit turning around to plead for release through the gag one last time.
    Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Pic: 23

Download file

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound in Her Tight Fitting Jeans
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bound in Her Tight Fitting Jeans
    Description: Elizabeth enters the room in her tightjeans, white shirt, and waist cincher, her heels clicking on the floor. Mr. Big Boss wastes no time and tells her that she’s to be tied up grabbing rope and looping it around her wrists. She’s ballgagged and a rope tied around her waist pinning her wrists to her body. She’s left to struggle and drools on the floor and her shoes waiting on Mr. Big Boss to return. He does and seats her on the fireplace binding her ankles and knees forcing her to limit her motion to where she’s sitting and can stand. She can only wait on Mr. Big Boss to return and let her go when he’s good and ready.

Pic: 24
    Size: 7 Mb

Download file

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bratty Bottom in Spandex Jeans and Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bratty Bottom in Spandex Jeans and Bondage
    Description: This clip is pretty representative of Madalynn\'s nature as a rope bottom. Challenging and a bit antagonistic. Fortunately for me this is perfect as far as convincing me for the need for tight bondage and a gag. Bratty Madalynn gets her wrists tied first before moving around and getting put into a bit of an armlock which leads to her elbows getting bound tightly. Madalynn teases me a bit with her hair before getting it caught in my hands behind her back. Leading her back to the desk she sees things my way and clears her hair from the ropes. Madalynn actually does a bit of twisting and turning before stealing my microfoam off of the desk. A big green cloth finds it\'s way into her mouth after a bit of coercing. Microfoam comes next tightly wound around Madalynn\'s head before the gag is deemed adequate and Madalynn is scooped up in the air before finding her own way down to the carpet. A tight waist rope is added to her bondage before her legs are frogtied. The frogtie is then tied into her waist rope in such a way that her legs are kept in a state of semi spread while at the same time effectively hogtying her. She\'s then left to struggle a bit after a bit of a foot tickle. Lizz decides that she hasn\'t had enough rope and asks for a crotch rope attached to her wrists which naturally I oblige her by doing. Lizz being the taskmistress she is asks Madalynn to roll towards her but she can\'t manage. I come in and lend a boot to the task.
    DIsco Jeans, Pantyhose, High Heels, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, Crop Top
    Genre: BDSM, Madalynn Raye

Pic: 50
    Size: 12 Mb

Download file

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bumrushed, Bound, and Gagged
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Bumrushed, Bound, and Gagged
    Description: Arielle is sitting on her couch enjoying a quiet weekend at home when suddenly David runs in and dives onto her and the couch. Arielle is naturally taken by surprise but there’s not much she can do with his superior weight and strength. He even taunts her a little bit while she’s struggling underneath him. With her arms and ankles secure the man sits her up and shoves a cloth into her mouth sealing it in with microfoam tape wound tightly around her head. She’s bound at the elbows and her body pulled into a hogtie before to her horror the man stays with her and taunts her while lying on the floor beside her. To add further humiliation he pulls her breasts out of her top and taunts her about taking her stuff as he heads out to search her house. The burglar returns one more time to taunt her and after releasing her hogtie pull her pants down to her horror, but it’s just for humiliation factor as he heads out leaving her on the floor bound, gagged, and exposed for whomever might find her.
    Genre: BDSM, Arielle Lane

Resolution: 510x900
    Pic: 22
    Size: 7 Mb

Download file

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Caught And Tape Tied Together
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Caught And Tape Tied Together
    Description: ConstanceandTaraare talking about their latest heist when they are interrupted by Lizz in a catsuit who walks in and forces them to gag each other with mouth packing and tape.ConstancegagsTaraand then Elizabeth hasTarareturn the favor before havingConstancetightly tape Tara's ankles and wrists before having herTaraa bit. Elizabeth then moves in and starts securingConstancefirst at the wrists and then ankles. Lizz then adds a ring of tape around the body before going and leaving the two women bound and gagged in the living room. After taking back her property she has the ladies move to the ground where she tapes them back to back leaving them to struggle in that awkward position while she makes her escape. First however she tells them of some friends shes called to come over and give them a bit of a treatment with some other male friends of his. This makesConstanceandTarastruggle furiously as Lizz places the call but there's nothing the can do against the tight tape.
    Genre: BDSM, Constance, Tara Tied and Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 453x800
    Pic: 39
    Size: 9 Mb

Download file

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coerced Into Fetish
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Coerced Into Fetish
    Description: December 8, 2018

Sereneis sitting on the couch when suddenly a loud noise catches her attention and directs it towards a masked man who hands her some clothing and forces her to strip. Once shes out of her regular wear the man forces her to put on the catsuit and shiny six inch heeled boots and then after forcing her to stand zips her arms into a shiny leather armbinder and then experiences a bit of hand gagging before the man goes off, grabs a black ballgag, and shoves it into her mouth. A bit more handgagging follows till eventually the man leaves her to struggle standing in her shiny catsuit, boots, and armbinder. When the man returns he binds Serenes ankles together and then after she does a squat on her own gets the idea to bind her armbinder down to her ankles forcing her into a squat position. He then leaves her to cruelly get tired in her thighs in her super high heels and bondage.Sereneeventually figures out how to maneuver and she gets herself down onto the ground where the position becomes a far more manageable hogtie.
    Irem #436
    Genre: BDSM, Serene Isley

Pic: 42

Download file

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coerced Into Fetish
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos name: Coerced Into Fetish
    Description: July 1, 2018

CandleBoxxx finds herself suddenly overpowered by a man who forces her to stand and strip out of her clothing. AfterCandleis down to just her pantyhose the man hands her a catsuit and forces her to put it and a pair of knee high boots on. With the boots and catsuit on the man grabs her and forces her arms into a leather armbinder lacing it tightly and forcing her arms together behind her back. The man then grabs and gropes her a bit covering her mouth with his leather gloved hand before taking a muzzle ballgag and putting it into her mouth buckling it on her head gagging her. The man leavesCandleto struggle a bit before finally returning and binding her ankles together. With a few parting gropes the man exposes her tits before leaving her to struggle with her bondage fantasies.
    Genre: BDSM, Candle Boxxx

Pic: 28

Download file