1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Different BDSM and bondage fantasies

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bluer Than Blew Part 3 – #Winning
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Bluer Than Blew Part 3 – #Winning
    Format : MPEG-4
    File Size : 69.9 MiB
    Resolution : 360 x 640
    Runtime : 15 min 25 s

The last 15 minutes of the live show is just me in the red chair, suffering. Nothing being done to me anymore but merely sitting with my elbows still crushed under the leather straps, big ball buried in my mouth and most importantly, the clovers still on my nipples. When Martin finally unfastens the belts, here comes my favorite part everyone gets to watch. The feeling coming back into my arms and hands, then me, unbuckling the ball gag and popping it out of my mouth, then removing the clover clamps. Great time!!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Birthday Bondage Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Birthday Bondage Part 2
    File Size : 94.5 MiB
    Runtime : 21 min 6 s

I couldn’t believe how long I lasted in this position. It wasn’t even a live show and Martin almost kept me here for an hour lol. I loved how much I was drooling and I love that I was a good girl. It was getting tiresome towards the end where you’ll see me start shifting my weight from side to side and my legs start shaking. Then when it was done, I was excited to know that I was only in store for more birthday sex and bondage.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clover Clamp Achievement Part 3 – Setting The Bar For Myself
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Clover Clamp Achievement Part 3 – Setting The Bar For Myself
    File Size : 103 MiB
    Runtime : 22 min 53 s

Gagged and hogtied throughout the entire show with the clover clamps on and I made it through! That was a personal record breaker for me so I was very happy when the show was over and I managed to refrain from tapping out. I loved everything about the show tonight – it was perfect. My favorite position, I stayed in it for a good while, and I suffered until the end.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clover Clamp Acheivement Part 2 – Hard Cocks Only
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Clover Clamp Acheivement Part 2 – Hard Cocks Only
    File Size : 72.1 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 8 s

We’re roughly 20/25 minutes into the show and I am in an immobilizing hogtie with my hair and throat pulled back and my heels pulled to my arms. Martin tries putting the nipple clamps on me but with my tits pressed up against the table, there was no way he could get them on. I was relieved… until he went for the clover clamps and put those on instead. I was already drooling like a faucet and now that these were on, I was ruined, but I tried my best to be a good girl because I knew how much Martin loves me in this position and love the clover clamps. For another 16 minutes, I suffered quietly. What kept me going was knowing how that I was making a lot of people happy.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Game Changer Part 1 – Asiana’s Shorts Changes the Game
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Game Changer Part 1 – Asiana’s Shorts Changes the Game
    File Size : 86.7 MiB
    Runtime : 19 min 25 s

Martin had a plan as to how he was going to tie me up tonight but I guess when I walked into the Playroom in my new short shorts, they changed the game and Martin quickly changed things up. I was topless with a pair of daisy dukes and some white, platform heels. He tied my hands over my head, removed my heels, and roped me onto my tiptoes. A tight crotch rope with my feet tied together and a some flogging to my backside to warm me up. Then Martin ropes my waist to one end of the frame so that I’m pulled forward and my feet to the opposite end so that my feet are pulled backward. Finishing off the situation with a pair of weighted clover clamps and a nice big ball gag to punish my mouth.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hungry for Asiana Part 3 – Stiffling Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Hungry for Asiana Part 3 – Stiffling Orgasm
    File Size : 117 MiB
    Runtime : 25 min 57 s

Martin switches the view repeated from my pleasured pussy, to my punished mouth. You can see him working the wand on my clit and fingering me at the same time, then shows my face as my tiny little mouth is plugged with a giant ball and a nice big noose is wrapped around my throat. I absolutely LOVE suffocating and cumming at the same time. It is such an intense feeling and my orgasms are much stronger. Then when I finally cum, Martin releases me and then I must un-gag myself and remove my nipple clamps.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coerced Into Fetish Mizz Shutters
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Coerced Into Fetish
    File Size : 612 MiB
    Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
    Runtime : 13 min 26 s

MizzShuttershas had a long day at work and is relaxing on the couch when suddenly Lizz enters the room and forces her to satndu p and strip out of her dress. She is then handed a catsuit which shes forced to put on before Lizz hand gags, gropes and then begins tying her up with leather straps. Lizz has a lot of fun with her new prey, fondling her, playing with her both physically and verbally before moving her to the ground and strapping her ankles together. She teases her a bit by running her hands up and down her body before leaving her to struggle on her own.
    Genre : BDSM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary Elizabeth Andrews
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Extended Elbow Training for the Head Secretary
    File Size : 1.22 GiB
    Runtime : 27 min 31 s

Lizz enters the room in her very high heeled boots for someelbowtraining. Mr. Big Boss grabs some straps and uses them to aid him in pulling her arms together and getting an armbindered zippered onto her arms. With the armbinder in place a head harness ring gag is added and she's left to train and drool on the office floor. Lizz finds that her shoes might not have been the best choice as the burn sets into the balls of her feet from being made to walk around in such extreme high heels. When Mr. Big Boss comes back he takes that into account and hogties her in front of his fireplace instead. With her hogtie in place and mouth packing and a tape gag muffling her cries she's left to struggle by Mr. Big Boss who heads off to dinner after a few parting gropes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied Pepper Sterlng
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Bound, Gagged, Drooling and Hairtied
    File Size : 741 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 15 s

Pepper walks into Mr Big Boss's office and asks what he needs despite knowing full well its probably bondage related. He confirms her suspicions and quickly grabs some rope binding first her wrists before moving up and welding her elbows together. A red head harness ballgag comes next and frames Peppersgaggedface nicely as she is increasinglybound. Shes moved to the fireplace next where shes seated and her ankles and kneesboundbefore he leaves Pepper to struggle and moan on the office hearth. Eventually he returns and hair binds her back to her elbows making her angle a lot more harsh and after struggling like that for a while is moved to the floor where shes hogtied and left to drool and struggle on the floor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latex Catsuit and Leather Bondage Cobie
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Latex Catsuit and Leather Bondage
    File Size : 508 MiB
    Runtime : 11 min 9 s

Cobieis wearing a turquoise footed cat suit and a leather leg harness which prevents her from moving. Mr. Big Boss binds her arms into a leather arm binder, throwingCobieslightly off balance.Cobieis then gagged with a heavy duty leather harness that has a ball attached to the other side of the panel. A rope is attached to the d-ring on top of the harness gag and Cobies body is stretched out in the process. A few more leather straps are added to Cobies forced standing tie to up the difficulty. Her arms are layered in leather and restricted to her body.Cobietries to maintain the balance act for long as possible until her eyes plead for release.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

GAMS Detective Tightly Bound Enchantress Sahrye
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : GAMS Detective Tightly Bound
    File Size : 496 MiB
    Resolution : 720 x 1 280
    Runtime : 14 min 48 s

Sahryeis representing theGAMSdetective agency, and quite well actually showing off her shiny pantyhose clad legs as she reviews the file with a potential client. He tries to focus on what shes saying but the amount of leg play shes doing makes it somewhat difficult to concentrate. What she doesnt know is that her client is a pervert who just wants to see those legs tightly bound along with the rest of her and soon she is confronted with some rope and she finds herself bound and gagged on the carpet in front of the desk and struggling very energetically as she cant believe shes being subjected to this sort of treatment. Sahryes shirt manages to open itself as she struggles around eventually getting to her feet and hopping around the desk. Before getting back up on top of it and placing those legs properly on display. At some point the man comes back and hogties her (off camera) andSahryestruggles herself right out of a single shoe. Shes not getting out of that tight jute rope today however.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Secretary Restrained Stephanie Pearle
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Secretary Restrained
    File Size : 666 MiB
    Runtime : 14 min 36 s

StephaniePearlewalks into Mr. Big Bosss office wearing a form fitting red latex dress and black high heel sandals. She is pleased how well the dress looks on her.Stephaniehad some rough patches at the beginning of the week with typos on reports and Mr. Big Boss didnt want to discourage her from doing a good job. So, a little pampering in latex and rope was needed. First, Stephanies wrists are bound behind her back and then panties are shoved into her open mouth. The panties fill her mouth nicely. Microfoam tape is then wound tightly around her mouth to make sure she is properly gagged. Mr. Big Boss ties an upper body harness ontoStephanieto restrict her arm movements.Stephanieenjoys the time she is spending in the Bosss office being tied up because that means she doesnt have to worry about her secretarial duties for the day. Every day should be spent in the bosss office! Once her arms arerestrainedbehind her back, Mr. Big Boss moves her down to the floor. Stephanies ankles are then bound together preventing her from leaving his office without expending a lot of energy. A couple of gropes are had by the Boss before he leavesStephanieon the floor to relax.Stephaniestruggles in the bondage showing off her luscious curves in the tight latex dress. Mr. Big Boss comes back into the office afterStephaniehas had time to struggle some. He binds the arches of her high heels together, accidentally tickling them as he passes the rope through the cinch. A hogtie rope is then incorporated into the high heel arch tie, bindingStephanieinto a nice package. Mr. Big Boss cant resist but to tickle her exposed arches one more time before bidding her farewell.Stephanieis left bound and gagged on the office floor to struggle and moan behind her tight gag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Extreme High Heel Training Pearl Rose
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Extreme High Heel Training
    File Size : 667 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 6 s

Pearlis trying desperately to maintain her balance in skyscraper six inch heels as Mr. Big Boss places an armbinder on her arms and zippers it up tightly. Shes gagged with an inflatable gag which is pumped up before shes then made to walk back and forth in front of the desk with a little bit of help. Shes then allowed a break after a few passes which Mr. Big Boss uses to grab some rope. With jute in handPearlis hobbled and forced to practice in her high heels that way. Shes of course naturally very wobbly in theextremeheels but Mr. Big Boss makes sure that she doesnt fall and miss a single second of foot torture.Pearlis then made to submissively kneel on the floor and struggle by Mr. Big Boss as he leaves her for a lunch break with tightly bound arms and a very full mouth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Office break in Carissa Montgomery and Elizabeth Andrews
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Office break in
    File Size : 677 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 21 s

June 9, 2018
    Carissa and I were sitting on the desk after work,intheoffice, gossiping about our day. Suddenly a man was standinginfront of us, commanding that we put our hands upinthe air. We did as he said though we were a little befuddled how he got passedofficesecurity. Some one was definitely getting fired for this. The man handed me a briefcase and told me to open it. The briefcase was full of rope. He pointed to Carissa and told me to tie her up. I played along and tied her wrists and elbows together. Before I moved any further with the bondage, the man told me to take her panties off. I put my hands up Carissa's tight black skirt and slid her panties down off her legs. I handed them to the captorincase he wanted them as a souvenir. Instead he told me to put them on the desk and to pull my panties off. I slowly pulled them down my legs and laid them on the desk beside Carissa's. The bad man then pointed to Carissa and told me to finish tying her up. I lashed her ankles together quickly before the man made his way to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back.Our captor bound my arms tight behind my back and then gagged me with Carissa's worn panties. He wrapped silver tape around my head to keep me from spitting them out of my mouth. Once he was done with my gag, he moved on to Carissa. He picked up my bright orange panties and shoved theminCarissa's mouth. The man then wrapped microfoam tape around her mouth to secure my panties deep into her mouth. The captor finished off my bondage with a quick ankle tie before picking Carissa up and moving her to the corner of the room. He came back for me and forced me to hop across theofficeto where Carissa was.He made us kneel and tied our wrists down to our ankle rope. The menacing bad man then looped a rope around both of our bodies and cinched us together at the waist. Carissa and I were not thrilled with the predicament we wereinbut our captor did not mind. He was enjoying playing his game. He came over to me and unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled my breasts out of my bra and put them on display. I struggled to loosen my ropes while he pulled Carissa's big breasts out of her bra. Our exposed breasts rubbed against each other since we were attached at the waist. We struggled against our bonds until we were tired and hopeless. We leaned into one another for support, rubbing our gagged faces together. We were doomed to spend the rest of the evening here unless someone came to our rescue.As I struggled against Carissa I wondered if Mr. Big Boss was enjoying hisofficegame of Break- in . We always love it when the Boss wants us to resist ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roommates Turn The Tables On Each Other Belle Davis, Lizz Andrews
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Roommates Turn The Tables On Each Other
    File Size : 746 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 21 s

June 5, 2018
    Belleis tightly bound seated on the chair beside her roommate Lizz who has had enough of her not pulling her weight around the apartment. Lizz doesnt waste any time getting up, scoldingBelleand after checking her knots shoving a leather gag into her cocky, unrepentant, mouth. WithBellenow gagged Lizz goes back to watching her TV show.Belleisnt one to just sit there without being the center of attention so she continues to make noise and struggle and just generally serve as a distraction for Lizz. Eventually Lizz has had enough and after straddling her lap starts tickling her getting her to agree to finally calm down and stopping.Belleisnt really being truthful and Lizz forces her to the floor where at least she might be out of sight if not totally quiet. Eventually she gets the last rope and hogtiesBelleon the floor having a bit more fun with her by trying to pull her shoes off to tickle her feet. After finding out thatBellestole the pantyhose shes wearing Lizz gives her a couple of swats before relentlessly tickling her. Fade back to the scene and the tables have turned. Lizz is now bound andBellehas a scarf shes going to shove into poor Lizzs mouth. After a bit of a struggle she succeeds andBelletakes microfoam tape and wraps it around Lizzs head securing it with a few extra strips on her face and mouth.Bellegets her revenge in the form of tickling and eventually forcing Lizz over onto her stomach and hogtying her, tickling her, and spanking her as she chases her writhing form across the rug. FinallyBellesecures the hogtie and tickles poor Lizzs feet a bit longer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Completely Latex Encased Adara Jordin
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Completely Latex Encased
    File Size : 447 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 18 s

Adarais decked out in quite a bit of latex with her catsuit, hood, and gag. Shes quickly gagged with an inflatable insert thats put into her head harness before Mr. Big Boss starts in with the jute rope. Her wrists, elbows and body are quickly tied before he moves down tying her ankles into a hobble.Adarais then lowered to the floor where shes left to struggle while Mr. Big Boss looks on over the desk. Eventually he heads out and leaves her to struggle a bit more. When he returns he adds a matching latex blindfold to her scenario and then after giving her a few parting gropes heads out leaving her latex clad and tightly bound on the floor to await his return.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

When the Boss is Away Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : When the Boss is Away
    File Size : 752 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 22 s

Gmoraswalks into the room in her tight corset, skirt, and very high heels. Lizz and her are bummed out about having to work on Saturday, but their outfits seem to give Lizz an idea as she grabs some rope and get started bindingGmorasfor some Saturday bondage fun at the office. Her arms are bound in three places and her ankles tied, but her mouth is left free so she can pick the papers that are on the ground up still. She struggles with this task for a bit before Lizz takes mercy on her and has her sit on her butt in order to receive a gag. With the gag in place she’s forced to pick the papers up with her hands before she’s finally left to the mercy of whoever Lizz chooses to send into the office after her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Returns in Pastel Disco Shorts and Rope Madalynn Raye
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Returns in Pastel Disco Shorts and Rope
    File Size : 675 MiB
    Runtime : 14 min 47 s

Madalynnenters Mr Big Boss’s office and he wastes no time in getting the rope out and suggesting that they go over some “logistics”.Madalynnof course agrees and soon finds herself being bound in front of Mr. Big Boss’s desk.Madalynnsoon finds herself head harness panel ballgagged and left to struggle in front of the desk with her legs tied crossed in front of her. After a sufficient amount of time left writhing in the bondage she’s retied with a microfoam mouth stuffing gag and her ankles tied and then drawn to her arms in a hogtie.Madalynnis then left again to wriggle on the floor for your entertainment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leather Strap Hogtie Cobie
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Leather Strap Hogtie
    File Size : 692 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 10 s

It is finally Cobies turn to experience a leather strap hogtie and she eagerly awaits Mr. Big Boss in the lounge area of the office dressed in tight black latex and six inch heels. Shes at first laced into the leather armbinder and after the yoke is attached, Mr. Big Boss steps back to appraise his work before grabbing a head harness panel ballgag. Placing it in her mouth he then sets to work strapping it into her mouth and around her head. He gives her a parting grope and heads off to make sure things are still running smoothly everywhere leavingCobieto struggle and moan in the office. When he returns he places her feet in ankle cuffs and hobbles them forcing her to walk in short metered steps accentuating her bondage. Finally with her high heel training complete shes moved to the ground where shes blindfolded and her gag reattached. Her ankles are clipped to her head harness and shes pulled sharply backwards into a tight arch. After watching her a bit he steps up and straps her into the hogtie even tighter before stepping back to watch her hold the tightly bowed arch. Cupping her chin he tells her its time for his lunch break and heads off leaving her with a slight chuckle behind the ballgag from her as she knew this was how things would play out.Cobieis left to wonder how long shell be in her tight hogtie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

DiD Introductory Bondage Seminar Rachel Adams
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : DiD Introductory Bondage Seminar
    File Size : 717 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 39 s

Rachelis sitting on Mr. Big Boss’s desk waiting on him when he arrives to meet her and greet her into her new job at DiD. She’s stood up and he grabs rope from his desk moving around to the front of the desk. Laying it out he tests her arm flexibility before she finds herself bound and with a harness on her body. He stuffs her mouth and winds microfoam tape around her head before heading off to leave her to struggle and check on a few things around the office. A few minute ofRachelstanding and struggling in front of the desk follows before we flash toRachelhogtied on the floor. Her shoes eventually find their way off of her shiny pantyhose clad feet and she continues her energetic struggles without budging any ropes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD