1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Different BDSM and bondage fantasies

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Live Show in Three Months Part 3 – Martin is Back! Ladies and Gentlemen
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : First Live Show in Three Months Part 3 – Martin is Back! Ladies and Gentlemen
    Format : MPEG-4
    File Size : 122 MiB
    Resolution : 360 x 640
    Runtime : 27 min 30 s

What a great way to finalize our first live show in three months than to put me in one of Martin’s strict hogties. Big ball gag to silence me, nipple clamps to add to the intensity, elbows crushed with my feet pulled to my arms followed by a good soak down with ice cold water. Everything about this position makes me feel like we’re right back where we left off!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Live Show in Three Months Part 2 – Hogtied for Old Times’ Sake.mp4
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : First Live Show in Three Months Part 2 – Hogtied for Old Times’ Sake.mp4
    File Size : 68.6 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 22 s

I really struggled in this standing position. From the high heels that were punishing to my feet, the crotch rope that was made it impossible for me to stand with both feet on the ground, the big ball buried in my mouth, the clamps squeezing my nipples together, and then my hair being pulled back to my elbows. So after keeping me in that standing position for a while, Martin takes my heels off and puts me into one of his strict hogties. The kind where my feet are tied to my elbows and my head is pulled to my arms.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Live Show in Three Months Part 1 – Roped Extra Hard
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : First Live Show in Three Months Part 1 – Roped Extra Hard
    File Size : 58.9 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 2 s

I know Martin ALWAYS ties me tight and there is NEVER a possibility that I would get out, but it almost felt as though he was roping me extra hard tonight. Not sure if it was because it was live show or because it was simply, getting back into his groove but I really suffered. …Or maybe it was the new outfit I bought. He used the biggest ball gag, my elbows were cinched super tight and especially the rope around my torso felt extra tight. Martin hoisted my crotch rope to the ceiling and lifted me high enough that I had to balance myself on one foot, pulled my head back and tied a pony tail to my elbows. I immediately knew the position was going to be hard for me because the rope around my waist was making it hard for me to breathe.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clothes Pins Makes Me Drool A Lot
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Clothes Pins Makes Me Drool A Lot
    File Size : 60.0 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 19 s

Some really sexy Calvin Klein pantyhose had arrived from a very wonderful member and I was excited to wear them out and in the office right away and that’s what I did. I wanted to wear this one-piece teddy and white heels to show off my ass and legs and tease the Peep Cam with my pantyhosed feet and because I wanted to show them off so bad, Martin did me a favor and tied me up in that outfit later that evening. He straddled me on the wooden bench, crushed my elbows, pulled my tits out and hiked my arms to the ceiling. My throat was tied to my elbows so I choke myself any time I pulled forward, and my ankles were secured to the legs of the bench so I couldn’t move my feet. But what finishes me off, were the countless clothes pins on my tongue – creating a massive amount of drool.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Martin Makes Asiana Love It Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Martin Makes Asiana Love It Part 1
    File Size : 97.9 MiB
    Runtime : 21 min 44 s

When Martin dragged me into the Playroom, I had a bit of an attitude because he wanted to rope me but I wanted to go straight to sex and when I didn’t get what I wanted, I was going to be defiant. He crushed my arms together, roped my pussy, shoved a big ball in my mouth and put me in a strappado. I tried to be tough about it as much as I could. I didn’t cry and I didn’t complain – I just took it. When Martin didn’t get a reaction from me, he changed it up and roped my throat to the ceiling and took my heels off so that I was on my toes. Each time I lowered my feet, I’d choke myself, so I stood as still as I was able and after a while, he ended up putting me back into a strappado with my hair tightly tied to my arms.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Right Where Asiana Belongs
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Right Where Asiana Belongs
    File Size : 74.2 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 21 s

After tying me up in the Playroom earlier that evening, Martin must’ve been on a mean streak because he obviously didn’t get his fill with the “Pantyhose and Breath Play” scene. In the same pantyhose and heels, he tied me up again, but this time in the bathroom… alone. No pleasure, no conversation and no attention. All I could do was sit still and sit quietly on the toilet with my elbows and ankles bound, mouth wrapped, and f0rced into a bent position with my neck tied to my ankles.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bluer Than Blew Part 1 – Slut Service
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Bluer Than Blew Part 1 – Slut Service
    File Size : 98.6 MiB
    Runtime : 21 min 54 s

Just before sending me off to grab more rope, Martin decides he was going to use leather tonight and worked out beautifully! Went well with my outfit and made what the show was tonight. My elbows were cinched, my waist, above and below were buckled down tight, a giant ball was strapped deep inside my mouth and then the clovers were clamped onto my nipples! Tonight makes it less than a handful of times that I have worn the clover clamps and they destroy me every time!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Good Girls Stay Quiet Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Good Girls Stay Quiet Part 1
    File Size : 86.6 MiB
    Runtime : 19 min 14 s

Martin tied me up in the office tonight. I was wearing a pair of sheer nude pantyhose and a tight, tube top dress. But he didn’t want much from me or the position but to have me gagged and tied and quiet while he works on his computer. My elbows were crushed, my heels were off and my feet were tied (which I LOVE), and my feet were roped to my throat. At first, I was ungagged, but shortly after, Martin packs my mouth with a wad of handkerchiefs and rope gags me so I can’t make too much noise. The rope around my neck was a little tough to bare in the beginning but as time went by, I got a little use to it and was able to sit still. Like a good girl, I stayed quietly hogtied while Martin did his thing.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Suffocation Sacrifice Custom Video Part 3 – One of the Best Ways to Cum
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Suffocation Sacrifice Custom Video Part 3 – One of the Best Ways to Cum
    File Size : 92.2 MiB
    Runtime : 20 min 22 s

After repeatedly teasing and denying me of the orgasm I so wanted since the beginning of the show, Martin finally lets me cum but not until the tape is tightly pressed against my nose and I’m fully suffocated. My favorite part was when I was in full suffocation – it heightened my pleasure and intensified my orgasm. And after I was done, Martin was not done with me. He whips me with the leather tails, then leaves me on the table to suffer for all to enjoy.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Suffocation Sacrifice Custom Video Part 2 – The Boss of my Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Suffocation Sacrifice Custom Video Part 2 – The Boss of my Orgasm
    File Size : 69.9 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 35 s

For a good while, Martin gives everyone FANTASTIC overhead view of my face and then my body as I’m laying down, waiting to cum. At first I am patient, but then I become impatient because I want it so badly. Finally, Martin starts taping my mouth over the ball gag which takes away my favorite thing… the ability to drool. But I know that the purpose is to restrict my breathing to just my nose and as soon as Martin puts the head of the wand to my pussy, I thrust my hips forward in excitement. He then places a strip of tape over my nose to completely suffocate me and it immediately makes me want to cum but each time I get too close, Martin pulls the wand away so I must reach for it. Over and over, he gets me close to orgasm, then takes it away, then places the tape over my nose and works my pussy again. Takes the wand away again, punishes me with the cat o’nine tails, then gives me pleasure but will not let me cum until he allows me to.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naughty Behavior in the Mall Parking Lot
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Naughty Behavior in the Mall Parking Lot
    File Size : 58.8 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 25 s

I took a trip to the mall first thing in the morning to buy a new pair of heels for a custom video we were shooting for the live show that night. The custom video we shot was, “Suffocation Sacrifice” and I was required to be naked in heels. I left the house wearing a black skin tight tube dress and heels. Naked underneath the dress, I hooked myself up with some magnetic nipple clamps and roped my own pussy. It was only appropriate for what I was wearing. After I was done shopping, I got into the car, hopped in the backseat, pulled my top down and my dress up and tied my legs spread to the door handles. It was exciting how risky it was due to the amount of security passing by in the parking lot but I wasn’t going to let that stop my naughty intentions. I gagged my mouth, went put the wand to my pussy and got myself off within minutes. That was a sexy experience!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yearning to be Gagged and Tied Custom Video
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Yearning to be Gagged and Tied Custom Video
    File Size : 111 MiB
    Runtime : 25 min 3 s

There are certain videos that I really love, and last week’s live show was one of them. It was a custom video titled, “Defiant Starr Custom Video 4”. I was editing it on my notebook and whenever I watch a scene I like, it makes me want to get tied up again. I called Martin on the phone to see if he was almost out of work and tell him how much I wanted him to tie me up and gag me when he gets here. I couldn’t wait, I wanted it so badly that I convinced him (not that Martin ever needs “convincing”) to tie and gag me right then and there. I didn’t care what I was wearing or where I was bound. All I wanted was to be struggling around on the floor and that’s exactly what I got. Oh, how lucky I am to be me!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 3 – Two in a Row
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 3 – Two in a Row
    File Size : 77.3 MiB
    Runtime : 17 min 13 s

By now, my tolerance to the stretched position and the rope around my wrists was really wearing me down but I know we’re not even close to being done. Martin continues t0rmenting me in every way possible. Tugging on my pussy rope, flogging my tits, then changing my gag to an even bigger one! My pussy is hoisted to the ceiling while he flogs my thighs, sending me over the edge in anger. A few times I wanted to scream but that took more energy than I could spare at this point but Martin only removes my crotch rope and forces two orgasms out of me in a row. I must have really enjoyed more than I wanted to admit.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hungry for Asiana Part 2 – Low Battery
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Hungry for Asiana Part 2 – Low Battery
    File Size : 288 MiB
    Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
    Runtime : 14 min 35 s

After having me tied on the bench with my knees bound to my neck and my arms pulled to the ceiling for a while, Martin pulls me right off and stands me up to give my ass and legs a good whipping. By the time that was over, I felt exhausted. Too exhausted to even stand, even with the noose somewhat keeping me in place, so Martin leaves me to be for a minute or two before finishing me off with a f0rced orgasm.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hungry for Asiana – The Animal in Martin
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Hungry for Asiana – The Animal in Martin
    File Size : 70.5 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 42 s

It’s easy to say that the outfit and heels are to blame but it’s true. This skin-tight, tube top dress are Martin’s absolute favorites on me. Top that off with a brand new pair of white heels and Martin has become an animal. He knew what he was already going to do to me tonight so he was extra excited, but when I walked into the Playroom looking the way I did, the aggression came out and he went straight for the attack. I was gagged, tied on the wooden bench with my knees pulled to my throat, noose keeping me from pulling myself forward, arms raised to the ceiling, ankles crossed, tits out, pussy out, and nipple clamps on. I was crying, drooling and already in trouble 15 minutes into the show.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 1
    File Size : 110 MiB
    Runtime : 24 min 33 s

It’s been a while since Kitten came to play and we finally got her for the day! I took the chance to pick her up early in the morning so we had all day to hang out. We got to the house, cooked together, chit-chatted in the bedroom, then helped each other pick out outfits for the live show. Though 98% of the time, Martin is the one who plans or has an idea of how he’ll tie me, no one knew what we would be doing that night. When Kitten comes over, either I get tied and Mizuna pleasures me, we both get tied and punished by Martin, or she gets tied and I jump in here and there.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Last Live Show of 2016 Part 1 – Put in Place
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Last Live Show of 2016 Part 1 – Put in Place
    File Size : 80.2 MiB
    Runtime : 17 min 42 s

For the live show tonight, I was wearing my favorite 6″ strappys, a sexy girdle and matching bra. Martin had put me in a strappado that was so hard for me, I could barely take it. It wasn’t the crushed elbows or the giant gag, nor the hair pulled back or the super high heels, it wasn’t the crotch rope lifting me onto my toes by my pussy or the clover clamps (surprisingly), this time it was the shoulders and arms pulled excruciatingly high! Like Martin says, Now I’m put in place…
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Asiana in Red Part 3 – Not Your Average Woman
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Asiana in Red Part 3 – Not Your Average Woman
    File Size : 106 MiB
    Runtime : 23 min 41 s

I’m bound and gagged in a chair tie for the remainder of the show. Elbows crushed and tied over the back of the chair with my neck pulled to my knees. Drooling all over my thighs, nipple clamps swaying with each movement and me, suffering until the very end.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Asiana in Red Part 2 – Suffocating Myself to Cum
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Asiana in Red Part 2 – Suffocating Myself to Cum
    File Size : 81.4 MiB
    Runtime : 17 min 57 s

Now it’s time for me to cum, but in order for me to do so, Martin makes me work for it. In the arched, standing position with my elbows crushed, knees and ankles together, throat roped and tied to the ceiling, nipples clamped, torso roped and my wrists tied to the back of my knees, Martin holds the Hitachi at the tip of my clit so I have to push myself forward to reach it. Every time I push forward and it starts feeling good, Martin pulls it slightly out of my reach so I have to choke myself to get to the vibrator. Luckily for me, I LOVE being suffocated, especially during orgasm so the more I choke myself, the more intense my orgasm was. When I finally reach my climax Martin makes me stand there for a while before he moves me to the Red Chair.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oh Tannenbaum
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Oh Tannenbaum
    File Size : 681 MiB
    Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
    Runtime : 37 min 10 s

What a treat it was to get tied up under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve! Sexy top, tight skirt and a pair of 6″ stilettos. Ball gagged and tightly hogtied under the Christmas tree like a perverted little present.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD