1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Different BDSM and bondage fantasies

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 27, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Outfit That Got Me Punished Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : The Outfit That Got Me Punished Part 2
    Format : MPEG-4
    File Size : 126 MiB
    Resolution : 360 x 640
    Runtime : 28 min 9 s

After a punishing strappado, Martin puts me in the position I was whining about wanting earlier. The fuck position I had been asking for in the office where I am on my stomach with my legs spread and frogtied and my arms are tied to my my legs. Throat tied and secured to my arms giving Martin an immobilized and wide open Asiana. Little did Martin know, this wasn’t the position I was fantasizing about but fortunately for him, I was gagged so I couldn’t speak. I was upset because I didn’t get my way but Martin owns me and my pussy so what Martin wants, Martin gets.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Outfit That Got Me Punished Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : The Outfit That Got Me Punished Part 1
    File Size : 87.7 MiB
    Runtime : 19 min 29 s

Earlier today, we had ran a few errands and I was wearing this outfit. Apparently I was cock teasing everywhere we went and Martin couldn’t blame those who were staring because he was eyeballing me all day. Thinking about how he wanted to tie me up in this outfit. He dragged me into the Playroom that night and played out his fantasy of how I was going to be roped. Standing in my sandal wedges in a strappado, bent forward with my pussy roped to the frame. I wasn’t havin’ it. I thought he was going to tie me up in the nice, cool, comfortable office… maybe in the fuck position I had been wanting, but instead, he wanted to rough me up.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass Plugged and Pussy Roped While I Sleep
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Ass Plugged and Pussy Roped While I Sleep
    File Size : 60.4 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 58 s

After the live show, “Ass Plugged The Entire Time”, I was voted not to remove the crotch rope or ass plug and sleep with it on. I agreed that I would as long as I had enough votes. Normally I change my outfit before going to eat but this time, I through clothes over my rope g-string. The ride to the pizzaria was a bit punishing and definitely so at the restaurant. I kept wanting to adjust myself but there was absolutely no slack! Came back to the house, got naked, and went to bed. In all honesty, sleeping this way was my first experience. I woke up several times that night but by 3pm, I felt as though I was starting to get use to it. I slid my finger between my pussy and the rope and could feel that I was really wet. Now, every movement only intensified the pleasurable feeling of the rope on my clit. I fought the feeling and went back to bed and promised myself that I’d reward myself in the morning. (I couldn’t WAIT to wake up LOL). Morning rolled around and I was eager to get myself off. I grabbed rope, the 2″ ball gag, nipple clamps, and the wand. I literally just woke up, so getting that big ball in between my teeth was something. I frogtied my legs, leaned back, and worked myself with the Hitachi. I was so hot, the moment the wand hit the rope over my clit, I was ready to cum. I’d back it up and slow it down, then find myself grinding it until I came. What a HOT experience! Mmmmm….
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naked and Bound Under Martin’s Desk Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Naked and Bound Under Martin’s Desk Part 2
    File Size : 63.2 MiB
    Runtime : 14 min 15 s

Within the first 15 minutes, Martin tells me that I have to stay put for the time he’s got in mind. The thought seems reasonable until I adjust myself and end up screwing myself over. I get myself into a really uncomfortable position in which I can’t fix. So the last 10 minutes become a little challenging and when he finally unties me, I feel so relieved.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naked and Bound Under Martin’s Desk Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Naked and Bound Under Martin’s Desk Part 1
    File Size : 59.4 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 32 s

I had a new outfit on and Martin had been eyeballing me all day and night. He couldn’t wait to strip me naked and rope me. The anticipation was building because we were busy all day and finally when we got into the office later on that night, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He made me strip my skirt and top, he stuffed my mouth with a wad of handkerchiefs, wrapped my mouth shut, and roped me under his desk. I think he had originally planned on hogtying me but then I got myself in to a face down, ass up position and he liked it so much that he kept me this way. My elbows were crushed, my pussy was roped, my body was bent and tied in a compact position, and my feet were roped too. I love when he ties me up to put me on display for him while he works.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 2 – Martin Makes Me Love It
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 2 – Martin Makes Me Love It
    File Size : 58.5 MiB
    Runtime : 13 min 14 s

Any time Martin learns that I don’t like something, it makes him like it more. This only motivates him to do more to me until I love it, so he removes my heels hoping that I’ll love being on my toes. Then he sprays me down with iced water but aims the stream at my clamped nipples. As the ground gets soaked, it gets harder to stand on my toes. My shoulders hurt, my mouth hurt, I could feel the ass hook deep inside me, I’m completely immobilized, but the thing that was most painful was my chest pressed up against the post. This made it very difficult to breathe and lack of air combined with any position makes a it much more effective. This was very tough for me but I was still able to push through to the end.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 1 – Small Package, Big Surprise
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 1 – Small Package, Big Surprise
    File Size : 84.0 MiB
    Runtime : 18 min 43 s

I usually don’t tell Martin what I plan on wearing on the night of a live show. I like keeping him guessing, but this time, I asked him what he’d like to see me in and requested I be naked. Perfect. I knew exactly what I wanted to dress my birthday suit up with. A pair of heels and an ass plug. As soon as the show began, I spread my legs and bent forward to show him my big surprise and he was pleased. Now whatever he had planned for me only meant that my ass was going to be punished too. He tied me to the post by my throat, chest and knees, my feet are pulled back and tied to the other end of the frame, arms pulled high and tied to an overhead point, clamps on my nipples, and a big giant ball jammed in my mouth.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Standing Tall Third Attempt Part 3 – First Time Clover Clamped
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Standing Tall Third Attempt Part 3 – First Time Clover Clamped
    File Size : 107 MiB
    Runtime : 23 min 49 s

In trade for every failure tonight, Martin decides to leave me no choice and f0rces the clovers on me – the one thing I am deathly afraid of trying. He clamps them onto my nipples and I bite down the entire time, trying to bare the pain. I’m sprayed down with ice cold water and Martin even gives the gag a few more pumps. All I could focus on was the clovers, and at one point when he goes to pump a couple more times, it hits the clamp when he let go and it was game over for me. Good news is, we’re both thrilled that I have broken in the clover clamps!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pantyhose and Breath Play Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Pantyhose and Breath Play Part 2
    File Size : 107 MiB
    Runtime : 24 min 7 s

By the time Martin ties on leg in the air while I’m f0rced to balance on the other, I’m almost at a point where I can hardly stand. He tries to reward my efforts with a forced orgasm but when I don’t cum fast enough, he leaves me high and dry.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pantyhose and Breath Play Part 1
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Pantyhose and Breath Play Part 1
    File Size : 104 MiB
    Runtime : 23 min 20 s

Martin and I had went out earlier in the day. We went and got my car worked on, then went out to eat. All the while, I wore a short skirt, black sheer pantyhose, and super high heels – cock teasing him in the car and at the restaurant so by the time we got back, he dragged me into the Playroom to have a little fun with me. Right away, he roped my throat and noosed me to the frame, high enough to where I could stand on my toes and breathe. He pulls my tits out then slips a plastic bag over my head and seals it shut with rope but quickly realizes that the situation could be a lot worse with a nice big gag in my slutty mouth. Any time I have rope around my neck or a bag over my head and you add a ball gag, it makes it a lot more difficult to breathe. I love that way it labors my breathing, I love the way the bag fogs with sweat and condensation – like having sex in a car – and I love how heavy my breathing becomes as I work harder for air. Add some nipple clamps and a good flogging to my calves and you’ve got a wrecked Asiana!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 2 – The Punishment Just Keeps Going
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 2 – The Punishment Just Keeps Going
    File Size : 91.7 MiB
    Runtime : 20 min 28 s

After Martin gags my mouth with rope, the punishment just continues. He knows how much I love being rope gagged, how much I LOVE choking on his fingers and how much MORE I love when he shoves his cock down my throat. When I’m already suffering and he abuses my mouth so much that he turns me into a crying, heavy breathing and exhausted mess. Bodily fluid all over my face and down my chest, hair messed up and he’s got me begging him to stop. I love when his cock is in my mouth but when I no longer have that control, I struggle but I love it. When I finally had enough and I think he’s done slutting me around, he orders me right back onto his cock again.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 1 – Blame It On The Pantyhose and Heels
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Bondage Blowjob In The Office Part 1 – Blame It On The Pantyhose and Heels
    File Size : 102 MiB
    Runtime : 23 min 1 s

I was wearing black sheer pantyhose with a tight little mini skirt and a pair of black platform heels. Martin loved the way I looked so he started roping me while I was at the computer. He packed my mouth with handkerchief and wrapped it over tight with some stretchy medical tape, then tied me to the chair. My elbows were pressed together, ankles and knees tied and my neck was pulled to my knees. Then he connected my feet from underneath the chair and around to my elbows so I couldn’t kick my feet forward nor could I lift up from my bent position. It looks easy but what was bothering me were my thighs. Being bent so much and also having to kind of hold myself in that position was really working my legs, yet Martin couldn’t see my tears behind my hair. After some time of suffering, Martin unties me from the chair and calls me over to him, unwraps my mouth and forces me to suck his cock. When I fail to keep up with him shoving himself down my throat, he ropes my mouth for not putting it to got use.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Back In The Saddle Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Back In The Saddle Part 2
    File Size : 73.0 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 17 s

I loved it. Back to the way I love being tied. Gagged to capacity and roped hard. Roped hard and left to suffer for as long as I can. Left to suffer for so hard and so long that I drool immensely and shed tears but by the time I am untied, I feel SO good.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Crossing Asiana Starr Gets MILF GiGi Jacked Up By Martin Williams
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Double Crossing Asiana Starr Gets MILF GiGi Jacked Up By Martin Williams
    File Size : 79.8 MiB
    Runtime : 17 min 40 s

MILF GiGi and I are on a jacking spree but while we’re checking out our jackpot of BDSM toys, double crossing GiGi gets me from behind and starts tying me up against my will! She shoves this big ball gag in my mouth and straps it tight, then hogties me on the ground!! After tying me up, Martin catches her as she’s trying to leave me behind and ties her up too! All the while, she tries to blame me, she give me up, and then she tries to play like we don’t know each other! Fucking two-faced bitch!
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Asiana Starr Tied For The First Time By MILF GiGi
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Asiana Starr Tied For The First Time By MILF GiGi
    File Size : 72.2 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 47 s

About a year ago, Jim Hunter and MILF GiGi came to AZ and visited for a weekend. It was the first time I had ever been tied up by a woman before so I was quite nervous. I know how much of a pantyhose and heels fan GiGi is, so I had put aside the perfect outfit for her. It was my short, black dress, pantyhose and heels and I can tell you, she was not shy, AT ALL. She was quick to gag me, tie me up, and grope me. Nothing was discussed beforehand so she definitely took advantage of the situation. She pushed my top to the sides and exposed my tits, she roped and groped my pussy and confessed that she had been a member of our site for years. Touching herself to all our videos and how much she fantasized about tying me up. Being the wise woman that she is, she also did her homework and guess what position she tied me in? A hogtie. In my favorite position to roll around and tease her while she watches me in action.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Back to Back Orgasms for Asiana Part 2 – Wide Open For Your Viewing Pleasure
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Back to Back Orgasms for Asiana Part 2 – Wide Open For Your Viewing Pleasure
    File Size : 101 MiB
    Runtime : 22 min 48 s

While Martin’s got me tightly bound, spread and silenced on the floor, what better way to tease… or torment me but to strap the Hitachi Wand to my pussy and set it on low. My back is arched, my legs are spread, my mouth is packed, my elbows are crushed, my head is f0rced back to my arms, the wand is strapped to my thigh, and then Martin comes and secure one leg to my arms to keep me wide open. At first, it feels like I’m going to cum right away but Martin knows well enough that I won’t… not on the mode that it is at least. Then some time goes by and it’s taking me a while so Martin starts touching me, then making it so that I can’t breathe through my nose which slowly brings me closer and closer to orgasm. Normally, I get untied after I cum, but I think Martin’s going for the record and plans on forcing another one out of me.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Back to Back Orgasms for Asiana Part 1 – Rigid Hogtie
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Back to Back Orgasms for Asiana Part 1 – Rigid Hogtie
    File Size : 94.0 MiB
    Runtime : 21 min 10 s

Usually for the live show, Martin ties me up in a couple positions but I think this time, he intended on keeping me in one position the entire time. And normally, I surprise him with an outfit but the dress I wore was at his request. Martin wanted to be able to access my breasts and my pussy so I wore one of his favorite dresses. The blue, skin tight, tube-top dress where he can pull my top down and hike my skirt up. He stuffed my mouth to capacity and wrapped it over with vet wrap so tight that my cheeks were bulging from underneath. He welded my elbows, then frogtied my legs together, chicken winged my arms, and tied my ponytail to my elbows. It was so tight, I couldn’t move. I loved the way I was tied, I loved how tight it was, and I loved that all I could do was muffle sounds through my gag.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Live Show After The Live Show Part 2
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Live Show After The Live Show Part 2
    File Size : 68.4 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 25 s

I really loved this position. I was in my favorite position and I had one of my favorite gags in my mouth. I was drooling a lot, it wasn’t too hard, and it wasn’t too easy, but then again, it’s not like it’s ever easy. The only hard part to this was enduring it for a long period of time.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 2 – Stripped Away of My Defiance
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 2 – Stripped Away of My Defiance
    File Size : 69.3 MiB
    Runtime : 15 min 37 s

Now that Martin’s got me in tears from the clothes pins and lashings on my back, he goes for the ultimate in my book which are the clovers. I’m a crying, drooling mess and there is no letting up on my punishment. When he removes the clovers, he unties me, spins me around and replaces the clothes pins with a large ball gag and puts me back in a widely spread position.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 1 – No Room for Defiance
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Name : Defiant Starr Custom Video 4 Part 1 – No Room for Defiance
    File Size : 73.4 MiB
    Runtime : 16 min 22 s

I was all ready and excited for the live show tonight but when Martin grabbed my hair and slapped my face, he knocked my earring onto the ground and it really upset me. I had a whole outfit put together and without that earring, I felt like I was missing something important so this put me in complete bitch mode. Now I did not want to comply. I was going to be defiant for the rest of the show… but, you know… that never phases Martin… only makes him punish me harder. He ties my arms spread wide and gives my backside a good flogging until he gets me to beg him to stop. He keeps on with the t0rment until he breaks me but I will not give in! He ropes my torso and pulls me backward – tightening the rope on my wrists, then ropes my pussy, then punishes my tongue with clothes pins.
    Genre :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD