1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Diaper Girls Fetish

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by Saurul, Oct 18, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
    Amy, Cherry, ChloeToy, Dolliiy

Aunty Amy is not happy with the girls and changes them all in the adult diapers on the changing table.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 137 Mb
    Time: 00:04:31
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c60158601d20e/971DP.mp4

2. Saurul
    Ally's Diaper Discipline

Ally had an accident at school and step-step-mommy was called by the teacher. Step-step-mommy is very disappointed in her and as soon as Ally gets home from school she is in for some serious scolding and punishment from Step-step-mommy. She was supposed to be wearing her pull-ups but she hasn't been. For this step-step-mommy must give her step-step-daughter an over the knee spanking with her hand, hairbrush, and slipper before diapering her. She is told she must wear a diaper now everyday to school since she has been having these accidents. Step-step-mommy then diapers her step-step-daughter after the spanking and Ally is humiliated, but accepts her punishment in shame.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 926 Mb
    Time: 00:16:04
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/197ec482aac2d/972DP.mp4

3. Saurul
    Red August: Solo Masturbation

StepDaddy is out of town on a business trip this week. He told me i had to do all the chores like usual while he was gone. Well, i am a bad baby and was super lazy this week choosing to just wear diapers and watch cartoons instead. I thought i would get away with doing everything right before he gets home but no! He made me video call him and he checked! Such a mean daddy.

As punishment, daddy said i have to record the punishment he gives me and post it since i never hit myself hard enough. He ordered 20 big canes, 10 of the sadistick, and no magic wand, only butt toys. I hat3 the sadistick soo much too! So here is the punishment video where i self cane myself,take off my soaking wet Goodnite, and start to play with the different butt plugs. I end up cumming from my butt vibrator. Afterwords, i put on a fresh Bambino baby print diaper for the rest of the day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 510 Mb
    Time: 00:22:42
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c35a63b58b3c9/973DP.mp4

4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul