1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Deep pe ration of a hand into a wet pussy

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by SimSim, Feb 4, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cherry Kiss & Francys Belle - Sexy Sub'S DP Punishment - Part 1 (17.02.2021)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 425 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 31 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, MILF, Toy, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgasm
    DESCRIPTION:Francys Belle and Cherry Kiss make a perfect partnership in this Euro Girls on Girls tale of a naughty vixen who needs to be punished.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

I Fancy Fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 337 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 43 s

[​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION:Dionne and Jessica Lincoln star in I fancy Fisting. That's right fellas. No matter how big you think your dick is, it's not as big as a fist and that's how these ladies are laying it down today! Watch as they slowly work their entire fist into their partners wet pussies. We are talking wrist deep here!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Baby Suicide - Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.22 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    DURATION: 28 min 30 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Orgasms, Big Toys, Big Pussies, Big Dicks
    DESCRIPTION:Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex sex, i can still save (or no) hahaha, but we have a problem, i make my kitty so big, and i need a biggeeer hand to fill that, so i call to my men church friend, and he fist me so good until i can in his hand! You needs watch that video, ♥

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Extreme Size Anal Slave

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 525 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    DURATION: 10 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Anal, Anal Stretching, Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Double Insertion
    DESCRIPTION:Slave Abigail Dupree doesn't waste any time getting right to shoving her fist in her well trained asshole, despite revealing that she was skeptical about her abilities to go extreme, fast and hard in the first 10 minutes. She hops onto her fuck post and fucks her ass with her favorite cock and then spreads her asshole with her fingers for you to see. As she reaches around behind her, she eagerly slips her entire fist inside that butt hole up to her little wrist. Now that she is nice and stretched out it's time to go bigger or go home so she grabs her pig hole deep II by oxballs and slides it in before fucking her pig hole with the cock she started with.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nesty, Zazie Skymm - Wrist Deep (19.11.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 841 MB
    DURATION: 22 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking
    DESCRIPTION:Hot blondes Nesty and Zazie Skymm are ready to try something new. Watch those beautiful babes go wrist deep for the camera. They know how to stretch a delicate pussy.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

ArgenDana Extreme deep anal with monster dildo

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 728 MB
    DURATION: 27 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Anal, Huge Dildo

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sarah Cute &amp; Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust (22.10.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 824 MB
    DURATION: 18 min 16 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Lesbian
    DESCRIPTION:Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Angel Piaf &amp; Suzie Carina (Teaching Angel Piaf)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 848 MB
    DURATION: 19 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Lesbian, Hardcore

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

raisawetsx из России 06.01.2021

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 499 MB
    RESOLUTION: 636 x 1 132
    DURATION: 34 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: MILF, Masturbation, Orgasm, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Squirt, Monster Toys

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cherry Kiss &amp; Francys Belle - Sexy Sub'S DP Punishment - Part 1 (17.02.2021)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.48 GiB

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Lesbian, Fisting, MILF, Toy, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgasm
    DESCRIPTION:Francys Belle and Cherry Kiss make a perfect partnership in this Euro Girls on Girls tale of a naughty vixen who needs to be punished.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Messy Little Sub: Gia Derza Uses Her Holes For You

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 710 MB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 854
    DURATION: 37 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Nipple Clamps, Fisting, Hot Wax, JOI, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Dildo, Vibrator, Squirting
    DESCRIPTION:Gia Derza wants to show you what a submissive little girl she is. Her pussy lips are clamped open as she painfully applies clover clamps to her perky little nipples. She starts using the fucking machine to fuck her pussy and her ass. She pours hot candle wax all over her perfect body before she stretches her amazing asshole out even more with her butt plug. She warms that hole up enough to take her whole fist! She cums multiple times, as she fucks and gapes her hungry butthole. She keeps on pleasuring herself until her bed is covered with spit, sweat, and squirt!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - CHALLENGE PASSED

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 959 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 11 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
    DESCRIPTION:Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time fisting orgasm as much as possible!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lydia Black And Dee Williams: A Lesson In Anal

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.03 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 854
    DURATION: 55 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Toys, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Speculum, Anal Fingering
    DESCRIPTION:Lydia Black is an eager student taking her first harp lesson from her ever experienced instructor, Dee Williams. As Dee is guiding Lydia's hand through plucking the notes, Dee notices that Lydia showed up to her lesson with a butt plug visible under her very tiny skirt. and no panties. Dee quickly understands that Lydia is intent on learning more than just music today and bends Lydia over the chair. The butt plug gets worked in and out of Lydia's ass to warm her up. She takes the Slink as deep as she possibly can and begs to be stretched open with a speculum. Dee slides her fist into Lydia's greedy asshole and then instructs Lydia to fuck her with a strap-on. The dildo gets Dee so anal-horny that she demands for Lydia to fist her asshole too, and she has an outrageous orgasm!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

moonlitfox - first time fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.86 GiB
    DURATION: 16 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Fisting, Kink, PAWG, Pussy Stretching

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

ArgenDana - TRIPLE DILDO EVEN BIGGER

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.50 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 2160 x 3 840
    DURATION: 23 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Gape, Fisting

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

SO You Wanna Get Fistfucked?

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 386 MB
    DURATION: 24 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION:So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians that are going to show you how it's done! Fister Twister puts these babes in an all white room with an endless supply of lube so they can get nice and slippery as they work their fists in wrist deep and beyond! This is hardcore fisting at it's finest!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Linda Ray and Carolina Abril (14-03-2015) <WBR>

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.42 GiB
    DURATION: 32 min 40 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Lesbian, Kissing

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

RaisawetsX from Russia

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 329 MB
    RESOLUTION: 634 x 848
    DURATION: 10 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: MILF, Masturbation, Orgasm, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Squirt, Monster Toys

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cherry Kiss &amp; Francys Belle - Sexy Sub'S DP Punishment - Part 1 (17.02.2021)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 245 MB
    RESOLUTION: 360 x 640

[​IMG]

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

DOLLY DYSON - DOLLY DYSON TESTING THE HANDMADE BALLDOG SIZE L (WITH ADDITIONAL ANAL FISTING) TWT162

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.23 GiB
    DURATION: 14 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: German, Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy, NEW LP

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----