1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Deep pe ration of a hand into a wet pussy

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by SimSim, Feb 4, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lolita pussy fisting, gaping with cervix

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.04 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 440
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 14 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Gaping, Squirting, Big Pussies
    DESCRIPTION:I really stretched good in this one I start with fisting my super easily, opening myself wide open and pushing hard for you all<3 My cute cervix makes an appearance which I know you all love! I can't wait until it's super easy to do Ton of yummy close ups of my gape/prolapsed ruined meat and intense squirty orgasms which I lick off the floor<3 enjoy during this sucky time

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Laura Fiorentino - Laura Fiorentino Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT072

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.13 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    DURATION: 13 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Italian, anal, anal fisting, gapes (gaping asshole), huge toys, prolapse, sex toy, squirting

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Stacy Bloom - Stacy Bloom Testing The Handmade Impaler Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT116

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.28 GiB
    DURATION: 14 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy, Squirting

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

ArgenDana - Anal buttplug and foot fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 559 MB
    DURATION: 21 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: anal, fisting, huge dildo, buttplug, foot

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ivy LeBelle, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'Reilly - Anal Craving Beauties (14.12.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 680 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    DURATION: 1 h 2 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Enema
    DESCRIPTION:Dana DeArmond has two naked anal girls held captive, each inside a clear acrylic cage. To the left is Ivy LeBelle, standing completely naked in a tall cage. To the right is Maddy O'Reilly, naked on her knees, trapped in a smaller cage. Their Mistress Dana DeArmond fingers her own asshole on a bed placed between the two, teasing them, knowing that they want nothing more than to taste her ass, and each other's asses. When Dana leaves the room, Ivy escapes and lets Maddy out of her cage. The two hurry to the bed. Maddy gets to her knees and Ivy sinks her tongue into Maddy's asshole. Maddy wants a taste and licks Ivy's asshole like she'd been starved of it, then shoves an acrylic toy inside. She pops the toy in and out of Ivy's ass and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit and Ivy has a huge orgasm. Maddy gets on her back and Ivy shoves a clear butt-plug inside of her and puts the vibrator on Maddy's pussy. They switch places again and Maddy gets an even bigger clear toy and stretches Ivy's ass out with it. Dana DeArmond comes back and is furious to find out that her two anal craving slaves are out of their cages and hooking up without her permission. She puts them over her knee and spanks their big round asses until they're pink. In the next scene, Dana straps on a big dildo and fucks Maddy's ass in doggie while Ivy lay on her back between Maddy's legs, ready to get face-fucked for when the dildo comes out of Maddy's asshole. Dana fucks her fast and deep and Maddy cums hard from the pounding. It's Ivy's turn to get fucked so Ivy gets on her back and spreads her legs wide. Dana fucks her ass well and Ivy has a shivering orgasm. Next, Dana flips Ivy over and slowly inserts a fat glass toy in her ass, creating a window for us to see deep down into her asshole. Maddy gets jealous of Ivy's stretched ass and wants something big in her ass too so Dana gives her what she wants and shoves her fist all the way inside Maddy's ass. And before the two get back in their cages, Dana washes their asses out with a water enema.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Tight Cunts Stretched

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 432 MB
    RESOLUTION: 406 x 720
    DURATION: 28 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Dildo / Fisting, Russian
    DESCRIPTION:Diora and Lusi look sexy dressed in black lingerie sets as they model their lithe, yummy bodies in a naughty lesbian scene. They don't bother with much foreplay since this is all about stretching their tight, pretty pussies with massive dildos. The fucking is incredible and both chicks get a chance to wear a strapon and bang the other.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anna de Ville - Anna de Ville Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT064

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.63 GiB
    DURATION: 19 min 3 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Fisting Cuties

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.11 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    FILE TYPE: Windows Media
    DURATION: 30 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Lesbian

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nikki Riddle Testing The Handmade "Khun" Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT013

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.17 GiB
    DURATION: 13 min 44 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Ukrainian, anal fingering, anal masturbation, fisting, gapes (gaping asshole), giant dildo, sex toy
    DESCRIPTION:Nikki Riddle Testing The Handmade "Khun" Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) Penetration Achieved:
    Around 13.0 Cm (5.11 Inches) Toy Dimension Total Length: 30.0 Cm (11.81 Inches) Shaft Length: 24.9 Cm (9.8 Inches) Diameter Of Shaft: 10.9 Cm (4.29 Inches) Height Of The Base: 5.1 Cm (2.01 Inches)

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

raisawetsx из России 20.03.2021

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.01 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 636 x 1 132
    DURATION: 1 h 10 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: MILF, Masturbation, Orgasm, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Squirt, Monster Toys

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cybill Troy

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 234 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 58 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting,Strapon,Femdom
    DESCRIPTION:Cybill troy whips,strapon fuck and double fists her slave...Absolute Evilness

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Natasha Teen - Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade "Horse Power" Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT031

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.33 GiB
    DURATION: 15 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Colombian, anal, anal fisting, gape farts, gapes (gaping asshole), huge toys, latina, prolapse, sex toy, solo

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Stacy Bloom - Stacy Bloom Testing The Handmade Dolphin Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT155

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.28 GiB
    DURATION: 14 min 58 s

[​IMG]

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Tabitha Poison - Tabitha Poison Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT101

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.30 GiB
    DURATION: 15 min 4 s

[​IMG]

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dee Williams - Dee Williams Testing The Handmade Horse Power Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT109

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.23 GiB
    DURATION: 14 min 18 s

[​IMG]

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kaira Love - Kaira Love Testing The Handmade Balldog Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT147

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.35 GiB
    DURATION: 15 min 40 s

[​IMG]

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Fetish Focus - Fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.63 GiB
    DURATION: 28 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: fisting, lesbian, sex toys, compilation

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anna in Hole Destruction (Maria Caldas)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 229 MB
    DURATION: 15 min 51 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Fisting, Prolapse

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 898 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    DURATION: 1 h 21 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Squirting
    DESCRIPTION:18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid girl" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 329 MB
    DURATION: 11 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Daddys Girl, Face Fucking, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead
    DESCRIPTION:I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<