1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Deep pe ration of a hand into a wet pussy

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by SimSim, Feb 4, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Lindsey Cruz - Five Fingers Of Pleasure

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.16 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 26 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
    DESCRIPTION:Antonia Sainz and Lindsey Cruz embark in an exploration of extreme sexual pleasure. The two hotties lick each other's orifices and when the excitement reaches its zenith the kinky brunette decides to show what fisting is all about by plunging her whole hand inside the blonde's eager .

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

LilySkye (Lily) &amp; Boston Foxx

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 368 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    DURATION: 9 min 59 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sasha - Extreme POV - AN-217

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 543 MB
    DURATION: 12 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Prolapse, Fisting, Double Prolapse

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez - Kiss Me &amp; Fist Me

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 925 MB
    DURATION: 22 min 34 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
    DESCRIPTION:Hot babes Miki Torrez & Antonia Sainz kiss passionately and caress each other's bodies. Miki Wants more so Antonia licks her pussy and gets her nice and wet before putting her whole fist inside of her. Miki moans in pleasure as Antonia fists her wet glistening pussy.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

My Little Fisting Protege

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 784 MB
    DURATION: 24 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking
    DESCRIPTION:Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

MissMiseryXXX - Anal Training: DAY 1

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 297 MB
    DURATION: 28 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Anal, Double Anal, Redhead, Daddys Girl
    DESCRIPTION:Daddy says I am a big girl now and need to be able to take BIG things in my tight little ass. So today we started Anal Training! <3<3<3 I am so excited to feel Daddy stretching me and stuffing my little asshole. Filling me with his big cock, his big fist and his big toys as deep and hard as possible! Why don't you just go take a look for yourself <3 Double Anal 4 Fingers - Almost 5

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

XandriaGoddess - Ass fisting and dildo sucking

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 468 MB
    RESOLUTION: 1046 x 1 920
    DURATION: 12 min 30 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Fisting, Dildo Sucking, Deepthroat, Ass

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

BAM DILDO AND EXTREME ANAL FISTING

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 183 MB
    DURATION: 13 min 16 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Play, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, MILFs
    DESCRIPTION:___

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

moonlitfox - first time fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.86 GiB
    DURATION: 16 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Fisting, Kink, PAWG, Pussy Stretching

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lolita pussy fisting, gaping with cervix

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.04 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 440
    DURATION: 14 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Gaping, Squirting, Big Pussies
    DESCRIPTION:I really stretched good in this one I start with fisting my super easily, opening myself wide open and pushing hard for you all<3 My cute cervix makes an appearance which I know you all love! I can't wait until it's super easy to do Ton of yummy close ups of my gape/prolapsed ruined meat and intense squirty orgasms which I lick off the floor<3 enjoy during this sucky time

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sadic anal fisting

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 483 MB
    DURATION: 9 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape, MILFs
    DESCRIPTION:___

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Everything Butt - Anal Training Espionage

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 472 MB
    RESOLUTION: 404 x 720
    DURATION: 55 min 4 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Fisting,Double Anal Fisting,Dildo,Enema
    DESCRIPTION:proxy Paige and Isis Love are back in Anal Training Espionage, with chemistry that leads to wonderful anal magic. Isis Love is training Proxy to stretch her ass to its limit so she can be the leading message carrier in the spy ring. Proxy's asshole shows no limits at all as Isis literally shoves a message in a bottle up her ass. Proxy is nearly double fisted and takes an enormous clear toy, all of which make Proxy gape wide and deep!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anal fist, gaping & farting 4 a cute ass

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.29 GiB
    DURATION: 18 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Fisting, Gape, Rosebud
    DESCRIPTION:Watch me as I spank my cute little bum red in my adorable floral dress and gape it without any toys or warm up, showing off my yummy blooming ass flower! Lots of juicy farts from my noisy gaping butt < 3

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 329 MB
    DURATION: 11 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Daddys Girl, Face Fucking, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead
    DESCRIPTION:I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - Tainted Love (03.12.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 674 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 26 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
    DESCRIPTION:Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - Tainted Love (03.12.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 674 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 26 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
    DESCRIPTION:Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Girl Girl ANAL Fingering and FISTING

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.86 GiB
    DURATION: 25 min 44 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Fisting, Girl Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Eating, Valentine's Day
    DESCRIPTION:Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her hand into my ass! Wrist deep omg. Chocolate covered strawberries, a casual night in, and some "sexy gifts" to start the evening quickly turns into a steamy oily ass penetrating adventure

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ivy LeBelle, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'Reilly - Anal Craving Beauties (14.12.2018)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 680 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    DURATION: 1 h 2 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Enema
    DESCRIPTION:Dana DeArmond has two naked anal girls held captive, each inside a clear acrylic cage. To the left is Ivy LeBelle, standing completely naked in a tall cage. To the right is Maddy O'Reilly, naked on her knees, trapped in a smaller cage. Their Mistress Dana DeArmond fingers her own asshole on a bed placed between the two, teasing them, knowing that they want nothing more than to taste her ass, and each other's asses. When Dana leaves the room, Ivy escapes and lets Maddy out of her cage. The two hurry to the bed. Maddy gets to her knees and Ivy sinks her tongue into Maddy's asshole. Maddy wants a taste and licks Ivy's asshole like she'd been starved of it, then shoves an acrylic toy inside. She pops the toy in and out of Ivy's ass and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit and Ivy has a huge orgasm. Maddy gets on her back and Ivy shoves a clear butt-plug inside of her and puts the vibrator on Maddy's pussy. They switch places again and Maddy gets an even bigger clear toy and stretches Ivy's ass out with it. Dana DeArmond comes back and is furious to find out that her two anal craving slaves are out of their cages and hooking up without her permission. She puts them over her knee and spanks their big round asses until they're pink. In the next scene, Dana straps on a big dildo and fucks Maddy's ass in doggie while Ivy lay on her back between Maddy's legs, ready to get face-fucked for when the dildo comes out of Maddy's asshole. Dana fucks her fast and deep and Maddy cums hard from the pounding. It's Ivy's turn to get fucked so Ivy gets on her back and spreads her legs wide. Dana fucks her ass well and Ivy has a shivering orgasm. Next, Dana flips Ivy over and slowly inserts a fat glass toy in her ass, creating a window for us to see deep down into her asshole. Maddy gets jealous of Ivy's stretched ass and wants something big in her ass too so Dana gives her what she wants and shoves her fist all the way inside Maddy's ass. And before the two get back in their cages, Dana washes their asses out with a water enema.

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

AnalAdventure

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.24 GiB
    DURATION: 18 min 33 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Anal, Dildo Fucking, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Odd Insertions, Squirt
    DESCRIPTION:Big anal, odd objects, anal fisting, and a squirt

Link:
    >>>K2S<<<

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

ArgenDana Extreme deep anal with monster dildo

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 728 MB
    DURATION: 27 min 31 s