1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Laney Grey is a Bad Stepdaughter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Step daughter Laney got suspended for giving a guy a blowjob at school. She's like please don't tell mom and you're like you have to tell mom so she can figure out the punishment. You tell her to go up to her room and she gets up and shows off her ass in her short shorts and her stomach from her tank top. You find her in her room hugging her pink teddy bear and you give mom on the phone to her. Mom says any punishment that step daddy decides is worth it, so you tell her to get over on the bed and she bends over doggy and you slap her on her ass. You tell her to take her shorts off until she's in her thong. She stands up and you keep slapping her standing doggy until you take out your dick and you put it on her ass while you keep spanking her. You pull down her thong, and then stick your dick in her pussy standing doggy. She moans oh daddy as she makes eye contact with you looking back. She turns around and sucks your dick. Then you lie down and then she rides you crab style. She sucks your dick some more then reverses and rides you reverse cowgirl and twerks on your dick as your slap her ass. Then you fuck her missionary as she gropes her own tits and swears oh my god and oh shit. You pull out and cum on her pussy.

Dad,Daughter,Daddy,Father,Incest,Family

File Size :372 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/bf442bcb9a542/Laney_Grey_is_a_Bad_Stepdaughter.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Slutty step-daughter wants Daddy's cum before mom gets home

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bella admits to her step father she has a huge crush on him and tells him how much she cares for him. While explaining she notices how hard he is. She begins to turn around and flount her ass in her loose shorts by twerking. Slowly Exposing every part of herself she begin to pull down her fathers pants and stroke him off. She cant resist but to eventually turn the handjob into her first blowjob. Ending with a nice chest cumshot.

Sexual Acts: Handjob, Blowjob, Female Completion

File Size :184 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e7c22d7cbe5b8/taboopov.20.01.11.athena.rayne.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    legendarylootz - Daddy Dom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey Daddy.. I've been so horny and all I can think about is riding your cock.. so I'm going to ride this toy just for you until I cum really hard. Dirty talk/"Fuck me Daddy", Cowgirl/Reverse, finger in the butt + spanking

legendarylootz role plays as your daughter; she sucks/rides a suction cup dildo.

Includes (but not limited to): legendarylootz, anal fingering, suction cup dildo, dildo sucking, dildo riding, lingerie, garter belt, fishnets, role play, dirty/daddy talk no face, natural tits, brunette.

File Size :1.36 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7ad5c8cb6d1f1/legendarylootz_-_Daddy_Dom.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Ondrea Lee - Virgin Daughter Cream Pie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Little Kiki our daughter is supposed to be in bed, we come back from a night on the town thinking the babysitter had put her to bed already but shes in the doorway with her blankie watching mommy and daddy make out, we didnt think to check on her since it was so quiet and we were so horny, we rip each others clothes off and I start riding my husbands big cock and then I turn around to notice our daughter touching herself, rubbing her pussy and watching us, she jumps right onto the bed with us and declares that shes staying up and that she wants to be a big girl. I tell her its past her bedtime but she insists! So i tell her if she wants to be a big girl then she needs to do big girl things, she smiles and eagerly jumps onto daddys cock and we play a bouncy on daddys cock, she rides on daddys cock bouncing high and giggling, I bounce on daddys cock too in front of her, I have to set a good example for my daughter. She eats my pussy while she gets fucked by daddy in doggy style, and I help shove the cock in daddy over, my babygirls pussy, its super tight for daddys big dick so i stuff it in there and give sweet kisses all over her pussy while shes getting fucked. It needs tender love from mommy while daddy is working it open, its that tiny. "i love mommys kisses" she giggles, Daddy and I even get to eat our daughters butthole and pussy at the same time while she snuggles up with her blankie. We get all the cums out and make her feel good so she can go back to bed all peaceful and snug , she asks about the cum, where do you want the cum? She gets excited over the thought of having a new sister, so daddy cums right inside of her, i talk to her with her cream pie still in her, taking daddys big cock and rubbing it all over the cream pie and telling her that she needs to keep her legs up high when she goes to bed to let all the sperm stay inside her. (multiple sex positons, two camera views alternating, family, taboo, threesome, mff, pig tails, interracial, big dick, female training, daddys girl, mommy domme, age play, little, virgin, cream pie, asian, knee socks, cock riding, ass eating, pussy eating, bj, blow job, kissing, dirty talk, spying)

File Size :251 MB
    Duration :00:15:31

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ced2c18a0e57c/_Manyvids__Ondrea_Lee_-_Virgin_Daughter_Cream_Pie.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    LET ME DADDY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your daughter is a handful. She's recently come to live with you after her mother kicked her out, and it's been hard to adjust to having a young woman around. All your guy friends are constantly eyeing her up and commenting on how hot she is. You try to ignore it, it's just guy talk, but you're ashamed to admit it sent you spiralling, thinking about her in ways that you shouldn't. You wake up one night to find her in your bed. It's too much for you to handle, you tell her to get out, but she starts crying almost instantly. You can't stand the site of her unhappy so you agree. but it turns out she doesn't just want to snuggle with daddy, she wants much more.
    Xoxo Meana Wolf

Clips Contains: A manipulative daughter knows just what to do to get a rise out of her daddy **Taboo. Family Fantasy. Role Play. Daddy Daughter Fantasy. Cream Pie*

CATEGORIES: Taboo
    TAGS: Blowjob, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Daddy, Daddy Daughter Fantasy, Daughter, Family Fantasy, Meana Wolf, Petite, POV

File Size :2.03 GB
    Duration :00:35:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c82a812be3ba5/MEANA_WOLF_-_LET_ME_DADDY.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Skylar Vox, Cory Chase - Bored Step Daughter with Huge Tits Wants To Play Truth or Dare

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene One: Goth PAWG with Huge Tits Dares Step-Dad To Not Get Hard
    Luke's wife, Cory, is about to leave for a week long business trip! Luke is stuck at home with his pawg daughter, Skylar, who expects him to entertain her all week. "Let's play truth or dare!" she tells him. She goes first and she asks him "Have you ever cheated on mom?" He admits that he cheated on her mother with Skylar's Aunt Nikki. Then Luke asks Skylar "Why do you wear little crop tops around the house?" "Because I have good boobs for them!" she tells them. Then, she dares her step-dad to touch one of her boobs, since he's always staring at her boobs! They keep asking each other questions, and Skylar eventually says "I dare you to not get hard if I give you a blowjob!" Luke gets flustered at first, but he eventually gives in. She gets down on her knees, pulls her big tits out, and she starts to give her step-dad a blowjob! "Looks like I've already lost this dare!" he exclaims, as he is clearly very hard. She continues to suck and jerk his cock off for a few minutes, until he tells her to stop. "I have some work to do! That's enough truth or dare for today..." he tells her. Skylar looks disappointed that he won't let her continue to suck his hard cock, but she gets up and walks in to the other room anyway...
    Scene Two: I Dare You To Only Put in The Tip
    Skylar is sitting on the black leather couch in the living room, when she calls her step-dad in to the room. She wants to play another round of truth or dare today! "I wanted to dare you to just put the tip in," she tells him. "Put the tip of what in?" he asks her. "Put the tip of your cock inside my pussy!" she tells him. "I will tell mom that you're cheating on her if you don't stick the tip in!" she exclaims. She strips naked and she lies back in the missionary position, for him to stick the tip of his cock inside of her. Once he shoves the tip of his cock in his step-daughters pussy, she convinces him to continue fucking her with his entire cock! He thinks about it for a minute, but then he agrees that he really wants to fuck his step-daughter. After he fucks her for a few minutes, she flips over in to the doggystyle position and he fucks her pussy from behind. "This is the best game I've ever played!" Luke exclaims. She flips back over on to her back and he fucks her pussy again in the missionary position until he cums deep inside of her pussy.
    Scene Three: Step Dad Dares Me to Swallow
    Skylar is lying on her bed, topless with little panties on. Her step-dad, Luke, walks in and he challenges her to another dare! "I dare you to swallow all of me," he tells her. "Swallow what?" she giggles. "You're really going to make me say it? You have to swallow all of daddy's cum in order to win!" he tells her. She accepts his challenge and she pulls her panties off. She bends over to suck his cock for a minute to get him hard. Then she lies on her back and he starts to fuck his step-daughter's pussy in the missionary position. Then she gets on top of him and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position followed by the reverse cowgirl position. Then she flips over in to the doggystyle position so her step-dad can fuck her pussy from behind. He leans over to grab her big, natural tits while he fucks her from behind. When he gets close to cumming, he asks her if she is still ready for the dare. "Yes, daddy!" she exclaims. He pulls his cock out of her pussy and he jerks his cock off in to her mouth and all over her face. She swallows as much of it as she can. "I won!" she giggles. "Just don't tell your mother! Now go get cleaned up..." he tells her.
    Scene Four: Wife Dares Husband to Have a Threesome with Step-Daughter
    Cory and her step-daughter, Skylar, are wearing lingerie in Skylar's bed. They start to kiss each other before Cory calls her husband in to his daughter's bedroom. "What's going on here?!" Luke asks. "I thought that we could play some truth or dare!" Cory tells him. Luke is nervous because he realizes that his daughter told his wife all about what they've been doing the past few days. "She knows everything!" Skylar exclaims. Cory strips out of her lingerie and she pulls Skylar's panties off. Cory starts to eat her step-daughter's pussy while Luke gets behind Cory and starts to fuck her pussy from behind. Then Cory lies down on her back so Luke can fuck her pussy in the missionary position while Skylar sits on her mother's face. "I want to try some of my daughte now!" Luke exclaims. Luke starts to fuck his step-daughter's pussy in the doggystyle position while Cory licks and sucks on Skylar's nipples. Then Skylar goes to eat her mother's pussy out while her step-dad is still fucking her from behind. Luke flips Skylar on to her back so he can fuck her in the missionary position, and Cory goes back to sucking on her big tits. "Make your daughter cum!" Cory tells her husband. "Let me taste your pussy, mom" Skylar says. Cory sits on Skylar's face while Luke is still fucking Skylar. Cory leans down to lick Skylar's pussy juice off of Luke's cock, before he sticks his cock in his wife's pussy next. Luke fucks his wife in the missionary positon while Skylar sits on Cory's face now. Luke sucks on Skylar's nipples while she is sitting on Cory's face. When Luke gets close to cumming, he jerks his cock off on to his daughter's face and in her mouth. Then his wife kisses Skylar so the two of them can share his cum... "What game should we play next?!" Cory giggles.

File Size :1.14 GB
    Duration :00:52:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3e3d1c93b5f60...ith_Huge_Tits_Wants_To_Play_Truth_or_Dare.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Kenna James - No School Today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Petite, small-titted babe Kenna James, is sleeping in her room when her stepfather suddenly wakes her up. The young blonde slut is wearing her pink undies. It seems her sleeping wear made her stepdaddy horny. He can't control his lust any longer and starts to tease her pretty stepdaughter by tickling her. It did not take too long before Kenna gives up to her stepfather's provocation. Kenna removes her panties to show off her plump pussy to the man she calls stepdad. The sight of his stepdaughter's pussy is enough to make the man hard on the spot. Kenna is delighted to see her stepfather's cock to be completely erect. The young slut wasted no time. She sucks his cock with gusto. The man orders her pretty stepdaughter to lie on the bed with her legs spread apart. He quickly shoves his hard cock into her tight pussy. Kenna was taken aback by the sudden thrust. It didn't take too long before Kenna starts to cream on his stepfather's huge cock. She moans loudly as he slides his dick in and out of her tiny pussy. Kenna licks her pussy juice off her stepfather's cock before going on top of him. She rides her old man in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position. Her stepdaddy bends her over and fucks her from behind. He continues to bang his hard dong into her soaking wet twat until he feels like he is about to cum. He pulls out his dick from her wet cunt and showers her face with his thick cream. Kenna gives her stepfather a teasing smile as his cum slowly drips on her face. The petite blonde is happy once again to be used by her old man. For this irresistible slut, pleasing the man running the household is the top priority.

Sex Acts: Blowjob, POV, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth/Facial

File Size :271 MB
    Duration :00:17:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c2ef85b6f534e/Kenna_James_-_No_School_Today.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    A Living Hell [Lana Sharapova] (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Krista (Lana Sharapova) is your typical teenage girl. She's just doing her best to get through high school so that she can go onto bigger and better things. Yet, when she her step-father, Paul (Tommy Gunn), brings home her teacher, Mr. Chambers (Jessy Jones), she has the feeling that something is about to go terribly wrong... Paul and Mr. Chambers are calm as they sit with her. They explain that she's not in trouble but that there IS something they need to take care of. Krista has turned into a beautiful, young woman, and Paul and Mr. Chambers can no longer hide their lust for her. So, since both of the men are strong influences in both her personal and academic life, it'd be in her best interest if she lets them have a bit of... fun. Krista is horrified, unable to believe that the two men she trusted most would betray her like this. Although she first turns them down, disgusted beyond words, they up the pressure. If she doesn't give into their twisted fantasies, they will destroy her life and she will have nowhere to go. Once Paul and Mr. Chambers stand in front of her, pulling their cocks out of their pants as invitation, Krista knows what she has to do...

Sex acts and Tags: stepfather, blonde, small tits, natural tits, threesome, mmf, masturbation, anal, rimming, family roleplay, pussy to mouth, blowjob, deepthroat, double penetration, cumshot, facial, open mouth facial, big cock, creampie, gagging, reluctance, step daughter, doggy, anal doggy, cowgirl, anal cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl, anal reverse cowgirl

File Size :602 MB
    Duration :00:37:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/72c2065219163/_PureTaboo__A_Living_Hell__Lana_Sharapova___720p_.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Maddy O'Reilly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLOT: After his mother falls ill, a woman's (Maddy O'Reilly) obsession with becoming her father's (Mark Wood) wife gives way to a twisted, illicit arrangement.

Sex Acts: 1on1, incest-roleplay, kissing, blowjob, handjob, ball sucking, standing doggy, dirty talk, ballerina, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, pussy to mouth, cumshot, open mouth facial, cum in mouth.

File Size :2.14 GB
    Duration :00:25:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1ab3744a76408/Maddy_O_Reilly_newsensations.com.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Ivory Soles - I want More Step Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ivory is such a brat. She has her step dad wrapped around her finger.
    Locked in chastity, her old horny fool step father is completely at her mercy.
    She makes the rules. Then she changes the rules.
    Locked in chastity for a day, then she changes her mind and it's a week.
    She nicknames her step daddy Humbert.
    Ivory loves to tease and torment Humbert in her hand job games. She wants more.
    More dresses, more outfits, more shoes, and yes, even more bikinis.
    Ivory tells Humbert she wants more and ruins his orgasm just to be brat.
    Humbert has got his hands filled.

File Size :832 MB
    Duration :00:11:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e9ddbbe9776e8/Ivory_Soles_-_I_want_More_Step_Daddy.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Family Feast

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are you hungry? Mother Susan just prepares Sunday lunch for the whole family. Daughter Anna brings over eighteen year old neighbour Maria as a starter. Dad Charlie will taste her first. He puts hers fingers into hers a tight pussy and slams a thick dick into her mouth. Suzan and Anna turns totally crazy, rushing to the fucking blonde like a hungry wild pack and unleashing incredibly crazy food junk! Eighteen year old neighbour daughter as the main course. Enjoy your meal.

File Size :407 MB
    Duration :00:11:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/81e50112e9f2c/Family_Feast.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Miss Kelle Martina - My Daddy's Secret [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daddy, do you like my outfit? I wore it just for you. I know how much you like my little babydoll outfits. I hope it teases you so hard for me. Do you like my sexy heels? How about my curvy legs? What if I dangle my heels off my cute tiny feet? Want to jerk for me? If my legs and feet dont you hard I know my sexy big young tits will! I want your cum too, right on my tongue. Please, Daddy?

File Size :327 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:08:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/dad1e9f3acac7/MKM01497-MyDaddysSecret.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    TEDDY LOVE with DADDY XXX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DADDY'S GIRL wanks Teddy's cock and is caught doing it by 'Daddy', but he doesn't mind that as long as he can join in. Daddy's Girl TABOO Special 30 mins of Daddy-Daughter taboo non stop sex with three, yes 3, CUM Shots for your viewing pleasure. Lots of POV and close-ups too.very taboo indeed.
    Acts; blowjob missionary doggystyle

File Size :1.00 GB
    Duration :00:29:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/cb37754a90001/TEDDY_LOVE_with_DADDY_XXX.mp4

17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol