1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Chloe Cherry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chloe gives a blowjob with face fucking and deepthroating then gets fucked in missionary - cowgirl - doggy - reverse cowgirl - sideways and finish with cum in mouth she swallows

Dad,Daughter,Daddy,Father,Incest,Family

File Size :2.23 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:26:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e19364be29a6f/brutalx.19.10.04.chloe.cherry.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Arietta Adams - Daughter Bends Over For Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daughter Arietta Adams twerks on bed for daddy and lets him rub her pussy before giving him a blowjob. They then proceed to missionary before graduating to reverse cowgirl and doggy.
    Acts; blowjob missionary cowgirl reversecowgirl doggystyle

File Size :909 MB
    Duration :00:23:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/6158fd280df84/Arietta_Adams___Daughter_Bends_Over_For_Daddy.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Dahlia Red - Petite Daughters Desire 720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A sweet redhead daughter is in heat and convinces her father to satisfy her, despite his fears of his wife finding out....

Sex Acts/Tags: family therapy, dahlia red, father daughter, incest, taboo, blowjob, ball sucking, cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, cumshot, facial

File Size :905 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/edacb62b339b6/_FamilyTherapy__Dahlia_Red_-_Petite_Daughters_Desire_720p.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Emily Willis - Step Daddy's Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Naughty cutie, Emily Willis, seduces step daddy, Tommy Gunn. with her virgin ways! She wants him to teach her the ropes of sex education, so she will be ready to fuck her boyfriend! She wants her first time to be with her smoking hot stepdad, since nobody makes her pussy wetter than him!

Contains:- Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Missionary, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Fetish

File Size :1.10 GB
    Duration :00:33:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/eb6055b15f77c/Emily_Willis_-_Step_Daddy_s_Girl.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Maria Jade, Anastasia Rose - shared my daddys cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Anastasia Rose came over for a sleepover at my house, we had a very specific plan in mind. I mean daddy does check her out everytime she comes over to spend the night but daddy doesnt know we both secretly want his cock, and tonight, we are both going to fuck my daddy. OH! IM SO SO EXCITED, WOW daddy your cock feels amazing! do you like it when anastasia and i suck it? Oooh daddy you better hurry and cum before mommy gets back. You know what , why dont you just cream pie our little pussies
    Acts; simulated missionary

File Size :1.74 GB
    Duration :00:08:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3eeb7b4407e0b/Maria_Jade__Anastasia_Rose_-_shared_my_daddys_cock.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Maria Jade, Cory Chase - Free Use Daughter p2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene Three: Getting up for work

I'm woken up by Maria as she bounces on top of me and tells me it's time to get "UP" for work. "This is all mine" she says pulling out my cock and stroking me hard. "Good morning" She smiles and sucks me. Her beautiful mouth wraps around me and makes me feel so good.

She asks what I want for breakfast, but I already know what she wants. "Give me your cum daddy" She begs me. Maria takes off her shorts and slides me inside her warm wet pussy. A great start to my day is fucking the moaning cutie until she cums on my big cock. I shoot my hot load into her mouth for her breakfast and she eats it like a good girl. "Today's going to be a good day" She moans to herself.

Scene Four: Filling empty

My naked wife is laying on top of me. "Are you excited for your daughter's birthday?" She asks sucking my cock. She sucks me off every day as a good wife should. "So what are we doing today?" Maria asks me, barging into the room. "You guys are getting started without me!" She yells in frustration. Quickly she takes off her top, "Save some of that precum for me."

She puts her lips around me and between her and her mother I'm in heaven. They worship my dick as a team, making sure to lick every part of me. My wife gets up and starts giving Maria her birthday spanking as she sucks. This is her favorite birthday present, my cock inside her. My wife slides it into my daughter's pussy and Maria begins to fuck me. As I pound her soft pussy she kisses her mother. "Please daddy, feed me. Fucking feed me!" She screams as I shoot my load into her face. A prefect birthday dessert for mother and daughter to share.

Acts; blowjob cowgirl missionary doggy.style

File Size :1.22 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-TS
    Duration :00:26:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/bb2d05ba1264a...a_Jade__Cory_Chase___Free_Use_Daughter_p2.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Lennox Luxe (1080p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had no clue my daughter, Lennox Luxe, was home, but she was sitting on the side of the pool texting on her phone. But then she started looking around and pulled up her shirt for a selfie! I was in complete shock!! I look down and see her purse sitting there with a very familiar gold foil wrapping showing behind a pair of panties. Condoms!? What is my daughter doing. When I confront her she acts totally confused but she knows she had just been caught. "You're lucky your mother didn't see this!!" For some reason my daughter was getting off on thinking about her and I together. It was impossible to resist those big luscious titties!

Sex acts and Tags: 1on1, straight, teen, hardcore, poolside, fetish, father daughter, cheating, secret, incest roleplay, taboo, pov, oral, blowjob, titfuck, handjob, deepthroat, pussy fucking, vaginal sex, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cumshot, open mouth facial, cum in mouth, cum swallowing

File Size :451 MB
    Duration :00:20:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d3e9c111cdd37/_MyPervyFamily__Lennox_Luxe__1080p_.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Athena Faris - Step Daddy's Girl Scene 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adorable Athena Faris can't handle the cravings she has for her stepdad. She can't take it anymore she needs to fuck him. It's time to wake up daddy with her smoking body and she's ready to finally get pounded by her hot stepfather. She wants his hard cock and she won't stop till she has it deep inside her!

File Size :889 MB
    Duration :00:24:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/128f53c64e65e/familysinners.19.08.30.athena.faris.step.daddys.girl.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Lilly Bell Home Alone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just take a look at Lilly Bell. What a piece of blonde ass. With a dirty mouth on her. She loves the idea of men you masturbate to her and for her. It's one of the reasons she's a "cam girl". She loves loves loves watching a man beat his meat, and she knows, when your GF or Wifey leaves for a while, you're gonna pull it out and beat it. So Lilly is here to help. Go ahead and objectify her; Lilly's not one of those "Me Too Girls". She's gonna play with her perfectly trimmed bush and give you plenty of JOE before going to work. You know what we mean by "work": Lilly's gonna use her smooth, silky hands and milk a big, healthy wad from your balls...and she's aiming right for her face.

dirty talk, daddy talk, joi, joe, masturbation, pussy rubbing, multiply female orgasms, handjob, handjob to cumshot, cum in face/mouth, rubs cum on body while telling you to cum over her also

File Size :789 MB
    Duration :00:19:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5ea648ef8b22a/mj.19.10.12.lilly.bell.home.alone.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
    Sophia Leone - My Teenage Stepdaughter 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's unbelievable insatiable and never misses an opportunity to fuck her brains out. This young girls knows what you want and is happy to give it to you!

Sex Acts: blowjob, pussy fingering, sex in doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways, cum on ass

File Size :1.49 GB
    Duration :00:26:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7e26b8317898b/116754-14588-1_1080.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Sofie Reyez - Fmaily Fucks and Cums First 3 [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sofie Reyez - Fmaily Fucks and Cums First 3 [1080p]

File Size :1.06 GB
    Duration :00:18:31

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f190490539590/116889-14760-1_1080.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Sarah Vandella Just Wants To Please Her Step-Daddy (19.10.02) 720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sarah Vandella is a hot MILF wife, and she's been seeing her husband notice their step-daughter. Sarah just wants to feel like the young slut she once was, their little girl is gone to prom and maybe he can fuck her brains out by pretending to be their precious little woman. Sarah's step-daddy is laying in bed and unbeknownst to him, she wants him to fill her. She crawls on his bed up toward him and playfully flirts with him and makes sure that her big tits are in full view for him. The man of the house is confused but aroused, Sarah is a hot piece of ass. He knows that he shouldn't go along with Sarah's advances but he can't fight the urges and blood begins to rush to his cock, and Sarah takes notice. She feels the bulge in her step-dad's pants and is curious as to how big it really is, she grabs it and measures it with her mouth. Sarah can feel that her step-daddy's cock is throbbing for her, so she takes off his pants to get the full experience; she knew it would be big but not that big. She holds his cock in her hand and puts it in her mouth, sucking up and down, having trouble putting her mouth around it. Sarah gets more comfortable and begins to get more sloppy and more frisky; her step-dad can barely contain himself. She licks his head, she licks his shaft, she licks his balls and simultaneously stroking him up and down. Sarah wants her step-dad's cock to fill her pussy and mounts him to ride his massive cock. She wasn't expecting for her step-dad to feel that good inside of her; she rides him fast and hard. She places her hands on his knees to feel him deeper in her pussy while she rubs her throbbing clit. Her step-dad's cock is too much for her and she wants to taste her juices. Sarah climbs off and shoves his cock in her mouth, licking him clean of her juices. Her step-dad wants to fill her pussy more and bends her over the bed and thrusts his step-daddy cock into her wet pussy. Sarah grasps at the bedsheets as he fills her pussy with his meat, she moans and smiles as she can't believe that he's in her. Sarah's step-dad takes his cock out and turns her around to shove his dick in her mouth, but Sarah wants to do whatever she can do to please her step-daddy, she takes his cock between her tits and thrusts her tits up and down his shaft and slapping his cock on her tits. She gains more confidence and begs her dad to fill her pussy and of course he obliges. Sarah wants her step-dad to fill her mouth with cum and sucks him until he can no longer withstand her mouth and he busts and she swallows his full load with a smile.

File Size :218 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:17:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d231496e32695..._To_Please_Her_Step-Daddy__19.10.02__720p.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Lena Paul Wants To Be Stepdaddys Fucktoy (1080p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lovely brunette with a big natural breasts, Lena Paul, pretends to be her daddy's sex toy so he could fuck her hard, harder then ever in doggy, missionary, pov, and much more.

Sex acts and Tags: big tits, brunette, natural tits, hairy pussy, handjob, hardcore, blowjob, missionary, reverse cowgirl, titfuck, doggy, pov, pov doggy, pov blowjob, pov missionary, pov reverse cowgirl, pov titfuck, cumshot, cum in mouth

File Size :1.01 GB
    Duration :00:17:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8f5010807ce3b...ul_Wants_To_Be_Stepdaddys_Fucktoy__1080p_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Sadie Holmes - Is Jealous of Step Dad Fucking Sleepover

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadie Holmes is home when she's not supposed to. Her step dad finds her in her bedroom. "Weren't you supposed to be at a sleepover?" he asks. She was, but woke up alone in her friend's bed. Sadie heard some noises, elsewhere in the house. When she went to investigate, she found her friend sucking her step dad's cock.

Now the little brunette wants to know if having sex with one's step father is normal. Because she kind of liked what she saw. Sadie wants to know if her own step dad will do the same things to her. Just the thought of it makes her panties all sticky. Sadie's step Daddy is hesitant to dick down his step daughter, but he finally gives in. His cock grows hard, and she pulls it from his pants so that she can taste it, suck it, and try her best to shove it down her throat. Midway through the blowjob, Sadie's pussy gets REALLY wet. She decides that she needs her step dad's cock in her little cunt too. So Sadie gets on her back and lets her step dad pound her shaved pussy until she cums all over his cock. Her natural perky tits bounce. Sadie's step dad throws her into doggy so he can get a good look at her little ass. Then he tells her to get on her knees and jerk him off until his semen fills her mouth and splashes across her face.
    Acts; blowjob cowgirl missionary doggystyle reverse.cowgirl

File Size :1.23 GB
    Duration :00:21:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/6930f631881fb/Sadie_Holmes___Is_Jealous_of_Step_Dad_Fucking_Sleepover.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Madelyn Monroe 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like a good parent, we fathers need to check up on our kids from time to time to make sure they aren't doing anything inappropriate. I have a beautiful 18 yr old daughter, and I know how many scummy internet predators there are out there, so I need to protect her from pervy horny guys.

And I'm so glad I did, as my worries came true! I went through her phone and found that my little girl has become a social media slut. She has been taking nude selfies of herself, and posting them on to Snapchat so that boys can probably jerk off to them!Of course...I need to put a stop to this!

But when I confronted her about it, she quickly realized that I couldn't stop myself from looking at the pics...and that I liked seeing my daughter naked. She knew that mother wouldn't approve of this, and had me caught. This must have turned her on because instead of turning me in to her mother...she decided to let me look at her naked body in person, and let me touch her in all her private places.

scene contains Family Roleplaying, Teen, Blonde, Big Boobs,pussy rubbing , bj , reverse cowgirl ,doggy , missionary , pussy licking, Ass Worship, POV, Cumshot

File Size :361 MB
    Duration :00:16:21

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/75cff69e4a8de/mypervyfamily.18.11.09.madelyn.monroe.mp4