1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Chloe Cherry, Sophia Lux (Fathers Day Seduction - 07.06.2019)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chloe Cherry and Sophia Lux teamed up to seduce their stepdad Charles Dera for Father's Day. Chloe starts the party by masturbating loudly in her room with a big fat dildo shoved balls deep in her hairy pussy. When Charles finally goes to see what the commotion is, he reprimands Chloe for being immodest. Chloe has her daddy right where she wants him, so she pulls out a Father's Day card to butter Charles up and then goes in for a hug where she feels that his dick is nice and hard. Charles doesn't like Chloe making a move on him so he bends her over and spanks her.

The commotion draws Sophia's attention. She's jealous of Chloe and doesn't want to be left out of the fun, so she masturbates loudly while having phone sex in the living room to entice her dad to spank her, too. Charles delivers on Sophia's wished-for spanking and then grounds his stepdaughter. She and Chloe join forces at that point to make a plan that will get the D for both of them. They wait until Charles is taking a nap on the couch, then lift up the blanket he's sleeping under so they can start sucking and fondling Charles's dick. When Charles wakes up, he tells the girls that if they want to behave like nasty little sluts then he'll treat them that way!

Once they've been told to peel off their clothes, Chloe and Sophia obey daddy and line up side by side on the couch so he can fuck them both doggy style. Then they roll over so Charles can bang Sophia while Chloe masturbates beside her sister. The girls take turns riding their dad, first in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Then they finish Charles off with a dual blowjob that leaves them both happily licking the results of a BJ well sucked off their facees.

Tags: blowjob clit.rubbing cowgirl cum.in.mouth cumshot doggy.style handjob vaginal.sex threesome reverse.cowgirl spanking missionary masturbation toys female.completion incest

File Size :194 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Matroska
    Duration :00:30:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/201660bf0e616...s_Day_Seduction_-_07.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Jeni Angel - Father & Daughter's New Arrangement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jeni moves in with her dad after getting into trouble at her mom's house. She soon realizes it's much easier to get her dad to let her do anything she wants....

Sex Acts/Tags: family therapy, jeni angel, father daughter, incest, taboo, blowjob, missionary, standing doggy, cowgirl, doggy style, facial

File Size :2.20 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:39:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0132762e3f371..._Father___Daughter_s_New_Arrangement_720p.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Lexi Lore - Daddys Special Hug

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A sweet teen girl, Katie (Lexi Lore), is sitting on the couch, gazing off and in her own little world. Meanwhile, her step-father, Michael (Derrick Pierce), is at the front door talking to a neighbor. It's Katie's 18th birthday today, so the neighbor brought over some cupcakes! Can he give them to her? Michael tenses but plays it cool, telling the neighbor that she's not feeling so well today, so... The neighbor hands over the cupcakes and marvels over what a good step-father he is, but doesn't push the issue any further before taking his leave. Now when Michael returns to Katie, who obediently and sensually licks the icing he scooped off the cupcake from his finger, it seems like he's anything but a good step-father. When they're alone in Katie's bedroom shortly after, Katie expresses that she wishes her mother was there to share the special day with. Michael tenses again, saying he wishes her mother was there, too. She was a wonderful woman and he misses her, but... now he has Katie, who has grown up to be a perfect, beautiful young woman. She's finally ready for his special hug. Katie, too innocent and trusting of Michael, fails to catch onto the hungry, sexual energy directed towards her. She asks about the special hug and is told that it requires them to be naked, which she doesn't question since she'd been conditioned all her life for this moment. She's more curious than anything, especially once they undress and she sees Michael's cock for the first time. It's all new to her, but Michael's praise and affection is everything to Katie, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to earn his love.

Tags: pussy fingering, fingering, cunnilingus, male on female cunnilingus, pussy licking, pussy to mouth, deepthroat, step blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, sideways, cum on pussy

File Size :328 MB
    Duration :00:53:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c79deab990f0a...dys_Special_Hug_-_02.04.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Angel Ryder (Stepdaughter Tighty Whitey Twat - 23.06.2019)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tried to get my stepdad a good gift for Fathers Day, but I kind of screwed it up by getting him a pair of tighty whiteys. Good thing I know just how to make it up to him...

Tags: cunnilingus, deepthroat, blowjob, titfuck, vaginal sex, doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cumshot, cum on tits

File Size :386 MB
    Duration :00:54:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/28a6e7a1a160a...hty_Whitey_Twat_-_23.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Gia Derza - Stepdaughter Dick Dancing Lessons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been thinking about getting into dance for a long time, but the only way that is going to happen is if I get my stepdaddy to pay for it. Maybe if I play with him a little, he will cum around...

Tags: spooning vaginal.sex tease reverse.cowgirl blowjob booty.shaking facial doggy.style cowgirl cunnilingus cumshot missionary

File Size :383 MB
    Duration :00:53:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/134354ddbe600...Dancing_Lessons_-_09.06.2019___720p_HEVC_.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Daddy's bathroom blowjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Angel is in the bathroom getting ready for a fun night out when her father, John, comes up and says hello with a passionate kiss. Angel smiles and John embraces her sexy slender body and she pulls out his hard cock. John can't wait any longer and slowly starts pulling down Angels shirt and she pulls off her black lacy bra exposing her soft perky breasts. Angel sits down and starts sucking on her daddy's big cock filling her mouth as she gently fondles his balls. John loves looking down at his sexy daughter sucking away and taking it deep. Bringing John to orgasm Angel swallows every last bit of her daddy's cum so there is no evidence.

Sex Acts: blowjob only, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her mouth

File Size :320 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b14f9477f7cdd/Daddy_s_bathroom_blowjob.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Aspen Ora - Can we compromise

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aspen wants to go to the mall tonight with some friends. Did she get all the yard work or her chores done? NOPE. She needs to do work in order to do fun things.
    She wants to compromise with her Daddy. He wants her to find something to do in the house that will let her out. She starts to rub his leg, undoing his belt and searching for his huge cock. He is a little hesitant, maybe theres something else she canbut its too late, his cock is already at the back of her throat as she sucks him off.
    They kiss passionately as he strips her down and devours her pussy until she cums, her fingers running through his hair. His cock throbbing and aching he shoves it deep into his daughters pussy, fucking her hard and fast as she rubs her clit.
    He sits up on the couch and she rides him cowgirl as they kiss, her ass meeting his thighs hard. He stands up and fucks her while he holds her in the air.
    Back on the couch she sticks her ass out and her kisses and licks her holes before shoving his cock back into that tight, young pussy.
    Her daddy is going to cum hard as he launches a load deep into her fertile cunt. They both shake with pleasure and now Aspen has second thoughts about going to the mall!

Sex Acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, clit rubbing, cowgirl, stand and carry, doggy, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her pussy

File Size :222 MB
    Duration :00:11:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/423af8e78dd88/Can_we_compromise.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Hug your daddy [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Angel is peacefully sleeping in her bed when her dad walks into her bedroom to check on her. But when daddy finds out his lil Angel is hard he decides to have some fun with her before she wakes up. Daddy slowly undresses Angel and then licks her ass hole before entering his huge cock into her tight little pussy. Daddy fucks his little Angel good and comes in her pussy. He quickly dresses Angel before she can wake up and ask whats going on.

Sex Acts: rimming, cunnilingus, sex while sleeping, sideways, prone bone, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her pussy

File Size :311 MB
    Duration :00:15:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a69bef1111c0f/Hug_your_daddy__1080p_.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Moka Mora - Daughter's sex punishment [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moka didn't do her chores, now it's time for her sex punishment. Daddy begins by feeling her up and down in her sexy school uniform, feeling her perky breasts and kissing down to the soles of her boots. Daddy takes his little girls punishment seriously and methodically interacts with all of his ladies bits and limbs. He strips her feet nibbling her succulent toes, and removes her pants and blouse. She knows the punishment is serious when he unsnaps her bra and tosses it to the floor before sucking on her quivering nipples. He eats her pussy while she stands before laying her back on the couch, attacking her feet with his tongue again. He can't get enough of her feet. He pulls out his cock and uses her feet to rub his cock to a hard mass. Licking her pussy again, her sweet taste lingering on his tongue, he pushes his cock into her and begins fucking her, all the while keeping her feet close. He sucks her toes while making her suck his cock, she knows she's been a bad girl, she hates her punishment. Eating her ass, he props her on elbows and knees. Keeping her feet on him at all times, loving her precious feet. His balls tighten as his cock spews forth his seed on her face in final retribution. Her punishment complete, and lesson learned.

Sex Acts: toe sucking, footjob, titsucking, pussy fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, sideways, doggy, facial

Dad,Daughter,Daddy,Father,Incest,Family

File Size :634 MB
    Duration :00:19:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4d2d7437287cd/Daughter_s_sex_punishment__1080p_.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Aspen Ora - The birds and the bees

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daddy is tucking Aspen into bed and asks him to tell her a story. He spins a yarn about a special bear, that happened to be pink. The bear was running through the forest and he came across a tall, dark-haired, beautiful woman.
    He describes the woman, who looks a lot like Aspen; very pretty!
    Daddy decides it is time to talk about life, as well as the bird and the bees. No more silly stories!
    Aspen likes boys a lot, and Daddy wants her to keep her body separate. He says that she should just give them blowjobs instead. But shes never given ANYONE a blowjob!
    Well, this is a perfect opportunity for Daddy to lay down and pull out his cock. He teaches Aspen how to suck cock perfectly until he cums hard in her mouth. A very delicious bedtime story!

Sex Acts: blowjob only, female completion, cumshot in the air

File Size :188 MB
    Duration :00:10:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5c133d7936dfc/birds_and_the_bees.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Kali Roses - Stepdaughter Pussy Persuasion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whenever I need anything from my stepdad, all I have to do is show him a little bit of my tight little pussy and I can get whatever I want. I guess I know exactly how to get him to let me borrow the car today?

Kali sucks cock and gets her shaved pussy licked. She is fucked in doggy, missionary, cowgirl & sideways. Scene ends with facial.

File Size :333 MB
    Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:40:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1a69110bfd266/Kali_Roses_-_Stepdaughter_Pussy_Persuasion_.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Riley Reid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I honestly never thought that my daddy would be the one to teach me how to do anal but at the same time it makes total sense. I trust him the most and I know that he loves me more than anything, so who else could I trust more? Plus my daddy is the best, I would do anything for him.

Sex Acts: 1on1, incest-roleplay, dirty talk, masturbation, pussy rubbing, phone sex, kissing, tit sucking, blowjob, deepthroat, cunnilingus, rimming, anal fingering, pussy fingering, finger sucking, squirting, clit rubbing, sideways, anal sideways, spanking, anal doggy, anal reverse cowgirl, ass to mouth, ball sucking, anal missionary, anal spooning, squirt drinking, reverse cowgirl, finger banging, cumshot, open mouth facial.

File Size :1.18 GB
    Duration :00:43:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/61dd739466309/Riley_Reid_.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Casey Calvert - Slobbin' the Knob: Great Job!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Casey has been a naughty girl. She gave her her history teacher a blow job at school today. She wants to please her daddy so she shows him what she can do, using her pretty mouth to lick and suck his cock and loving it. He shows her shes been a good girl by eating her pussy in return. She lays on the couch with her legs spread wide as he licks and sucks her clit, her hips bucking in pleasure until she cums for him. Her daddy is so good to her. She finishes him off by kneeling in front of him while he stands above her, running his hands through his hair as he cums down her throat. She opens wide and he checks her mouth to make sure shes been a good girl and swallowed it all to please her daddy.

Sex Acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, no visible cumshot, he supposedly came in her mouth

File Size :202 MB
    Duration :00:11:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/931a6c46bc530/Slobbin_knob_great_job__720p_.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Makenna Blue - Your Mom Finally Went To Bed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I may have started something that I can't stop... Lately my 19 yr old daughter and I have been spending a lot of time together, and bonding very closely. I really don't let her drink much (cause she is under 21), but recently we have been watching a lot of sports together...and it's hard not to drink while enjoying the games, so I admit that I have let her take the occasional sip here and there...

Maybe I'm the one who had too much alcohol, but after one of the baseball games that went extra innings deep into the night, we got to talking and we both shared some very intimate conversations. Somehow we got onto the topic of sexual intercourse, and before I knew it...one thing led to another, and I found myself making out with my daughter!

It was one of the steamiest kisses I have experienced in a long time! I don't know if it was the alcohol, or just maybe it was just that I knew how wrong it was to be having an X-rated conversation my daughter...who by the way was wearing her pajamas which consist of a thin t-shirt that was almost see-through with no bra, that feel off her shoulder, and then little booty shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks.

After a few min's of heavy kissing, I quickly came to my senses and told her that we couldn't continue. She begged me to keep going, and showed me how wet I had made her. Somehow I had the power to say no, told her to go to her room....and then I went into my bathroom and rubbed out the most powerful jerk job of my life, cumming everywhere!

The problem is... Now she thinks its fun, and whenever we are alone she tries to temp me into doing what I so wanted to do the other night!

Watch as she teases and torments her poor father into saying yes and him succumbing to stick his hard throbbing cock deep inside her wet willing pussy. All while her mother is in bed in the other room!

Sex acts and Tags: handjob, cumshot, missionary, cowgirl, blonde, blowjob, straight, 1on1, pov, smooth shaved pussy, makenna blue, 2010s, some pov, father daughter, short hair, doggy, incest roleplay, 1080p, fetish, full hd, mp4

File Size :486 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-TS
    Duration :00:20:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/97a39b6ba3a68/Makenna_Blue_-__Your_Mom_Finally_Went_To_Bed_.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Dani Lynn & Alex Coal - 'Sexually Exploring Daughter Comes with Hot BFF Perks' (1080p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I caught my slutty daughter making out with her cute petite friend, so I decide that I want in on the action! And they were both more than excited to have me join in. They both suck my big cock together. One shoving me down her throat while the other licks my balls. I finally get to slide into their perfect young pussies. Bending them over and having both of these sexy girls ride me. They couldn't wait to taste daddy's cum, and I give them each a turn, shooting my cum into theirs mouths. I love watching them makeout while swapping my thick load between lips!

Sex acts: hj, bj, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, facial

File Size :929 MB
    Duration :00:25:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/6265935b16306...aughter_Comes_with_Hot_BFF_Perks___1080p_.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    Stepdaughter Caught Masturbating [Adria Rae] (1080p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Dad finds his stepdaughter Adria masturbating in the living room in front of the mirror. While scolding at her, Adria sees that he has a hard on. Her mother told her that he has a big cock. Adria tells her stepdad to take "advantage" of the situation. He can't say no with an hard dick in his pants.

Sex acts and Tags: hardcore, mp4, cumshot, 1on1, pussy licking, cunnilingus, family, small tits, smooth shaved pussy, bubble butt, 1080p, roleplay, father, brunette, missionary, cowgirl, creampie, full hd, teen, straight, blowjob, solo, masturbation, natural tits, tattoo, petite, big cock, fingering, sister, step incest roleplay, older male younger female, sideways, family roleplay, older male, adria rae, standing doggy, spyfam, spyfam.com, vaginal sex, stepfather, athletic body, step daughter, slim, reverse cowgirl, doggy, stepdaughter, old young, pussy fingering, caucasian, spooning, small natural tits, fingering

File Size :866 MB
    Duration :00:32:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b09745d4e2172...r_Caught_Masturbating__Adria_Rae___1080p_.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    In Her Mess [Bailey Brooke] (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Horny teen Bailey Brooke always keeps her room messy. Her stepdad isn't happy about the situation but with a nice fuck, doggy, missionary, you name it. Everything is better when you have sex!

Sex acts and Tags: step father, blonde, big tits, natural tits, teen, family roleplay, roleplay, blowjob, step incest roleplay, step incest, deepthroat, cumshot, step daughter, pov, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, cum in mouth

File Size :529 MB
    Duration :00:21:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/456c93b79948b/_MyPervyFamily__In_Her_Mess__Bailey_Brooke___720p_.mp4

21. Mister Krol
    My Super Hot Tiny Teen Step-Daughter Allie Addison Loves Big Cock (720p) [60FPS]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Teeny Step daughter Allie Addison loves big dick in this SpankMonster PornHub exclusive. She will blow her favorite cock, take it doggy and missionary-wise and also ride it cowgirl style. Cum and see much much more of this lovely blonde girl.

Sex acts and Tags: doggy, 720p, small tits, pov, cumshot, missionary, petite, blonde, teen, stepdaughter, pounding, allie addison, step fantasy, extra small, hd, step father, step incest, standing doggy, pov, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, natural tits, mp4, cum in mouth

File Size :481 MB
    Duration :00:35:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/15ec9cdc14147...lie_Addison_Loves_Big_Cock__720p___60FPS_.mp4

22. Mister Krol
    Ball-Sucking & Rimming Compilation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a compilation I made with 32 scenes from DadCrush This compilation focuses on ball sucking with some rimming, so no cumshots. Also, like all my compilations, the video is separated into chapters for each scene, and each chapter is titled with the girls' names.

Cast

Alana Summers, Anastasia Rose, Aria Lee, Arielle Faye, Arya Fae, Avi Love, Brooklyn Gray, Cadey Mercury, Casey Ballerini, Chanel Grey, Chloe Temple, Danni Rivers, Eden Sin, Eliza Ibarra, Emily Willis, Emma Starletto, Jessica Jones, Jill Kassidy, Katie Kush, Khloe Kapri, Kiara Cole, Kristen Scott, Krystal Orchid, Kyler Quinn, Lacy Lennon, Lucie Cline, Mandy Muse, Mazzy Grace, Monica Sage, Natasha Blue, Niki Snow, Olivia Kassidy, Penelope Reed, Raven Reign, Victoria Voxxx

File Size :1.41 GB
    Duration :01:04:31

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/11ee39429789c/Ball-Sucking___Rimming_Compilation.mp4

23. Mister Krol