1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
    Stacy Cruz - All Inside The Family E2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stacy's dad catches her playing with a cucumber in the kitchen and tells her he can show her something better and takes her into a bedroom. She's hesitant at first but he reminds her that he's just her stepdad so they begin to fuck. He cums twice, once on her leg and then wraps things up with a creampie.

Includes: Indoor, 1on1, Jeans, Lingerie, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Sideways, Cum on Leg, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and Creampie

Dad,Daughter,Daddy,Father,Incest,Family

File Size :996 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:33:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/aa1c6f0226a6f/Stacy_Cruz_-_All_Inside_The_Family_E2_.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Natalia Nix - Daughter Protein Diet 720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene One: Mom's Secret

Scene Two: Dad's Blowjob

Scene Three: First Facial

Scene Four: Mom Shares her Meal

Sex acts/tags:natalia nix, cory chase, luke longly, father daughter, family roleplay, incest, taboo, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, cumshot, facial, cum swapping, cum swallowing

File Size :1.04 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:43:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9fa199a00e7be/_TabooHeat__Natalia_Nix_-_Daughter_Protein_Diet_720p.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Harmony Wonder - Harmony Wonder Apologizes With Her Teenage Pussy (02.21.19)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harmony's dad is mad that she used his credit card, so she fucks him to show she's sorry. Lots of daddy talk in the scene.

She sucks his cock. She gets fucked in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and doggystyle. She jerks him until he cums, she rubs his jizz all over her lips and chin.

File Size :887 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/38ddbfcb3d691...logizes_With_Her_Teenage_Pussy__02.21.19_.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Hime Marie - Forbidden Fruit Tastes The Sweetest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hime Marie can't clear her mind of the dirty thoughts she's had about her new stepfather, Scott Nails. She wakens from a wet dream, and tries to cleanse her filthy fantasies in the shower, but that only makes things worse. She rubs her pussy while thoughts of being fucked by her stepfather run wild in her head. When Scott accidentally walks in on Hime in the shower, she sees his dick and realizes this encounter was meant to happen! She seizes the opportunity to make her fantasy a reality, sucking on Scott's cock until he gives her the dicking she's been dreaming about.

Sex positions : cowgirl, standing doggy, reverse cowgirl, stand and carry, 69, ballerina.

File Size :1.26 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:34:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a81a3820a33da/tlib.19.02.22.hime.marie.forbidden.fruit.tastes.the.sweetest.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Alyce Anderson - Stepdad Takes My Virginity [4k]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sweet little Alyce is going to prom and her date is a super popular boy who she wants to impress. One problem, she's never had sex before. She is desperate to learn what sex is like so she can be prepared for the sex that always happens after prom. Who could possibly help her with that? Well, Alyce and her stepdad have always been close. She explains the situation to him and at first he seems absolutely mortified but he can tell how important knowing how to have good sex is to Alyce. He agrees to let her first time be with him. After all, he's the man that has loved her and treated her like a daughter ever since she can remember. It starts with a little awkwardness but soon they are passionately fucking as if they were actually a couple. Alyce Loves her Daddy and Daddy loves her back...deeply. He cream pies her young vagina which makes her feel VERY GROWN UP. Now Alyce is ready for prom and will be able to show her date that she is very experienced.

File Size :2.27 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1dc21f6e7af0c/StepdadTakesVirginityAlyce4K.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Extrem pervers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Oh God, my stepfathers cum ran out of my pussy while my date stuck his cock into me . At the end of this story you'll probably ask you incredulously: "What happened there?" Believe me, I was just stunned at the moment. Honestly, I still can not believe it . Above all, the story became even more blatant and took a turn that you have so certainly not experienced! Have you ever seen something like this?"

OK, this one is confusing as hell given I don't understand the spoken German, so ... As far as I can tell the "plot" goes like this - Schnuggie is making out with her boyfriend, but he has to go out to pick up Schnuggie's best friend LanaLoud, leaving Schnuggie horny & frustrated. Cue her stepfather, who has been spying on them, stepping in to take care of it for her. Stepdad gets a blowjob, and fucks her on the couch leaving Schnuggie with a creampie present. <Interlude> Then boyfriend returns, and runs upstairs to finish what he started. Stepdad sneaks up to spy on them again and is followed by LanaLoud who *also* wants a pervy look. Lana decides she'll give stepdad a blowjob while he watches Scnhuggie & boyfriend <End Scene> Part 2 from Lana's POV to follow ...

File Size :73.6 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8dad4f42e1a02/Extrem_pervers_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol