1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Scarlett Bloom - My Stepdad The Snitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scarlett's dad is waiting for her as she comes back home. It turns out she's been skipping school and it was time for a talk about this. As punishment, the stepdad makes her clean the living room as he watched. Suddenly, he suggests she take her top off. And if not, he'll tell mom about her skipping. She reluctantly takes it off and begins cleaning. Soon she notices that her stepdad is masturbating and is talked into blowing him.

In the next part, Scarlett is trying to cook for her dad but messes up and brings over a belt and asks for punishment. After some light spanking, she goes down on him and is fucked. In the final part, she's in her bedroom already in position waiting for her dad to come in to have some fun.

Includes: Mostly POV, Cleaning while Naked, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Spanking, Doggy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and Facial

File Size :815 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:53:13

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/debee42842ce5/Scarlett_Bloom_-_My_Stepdad_The_Snitch_.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Anabelle Pync Bratty Blowjob (1080p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anabelle's daddy comes into her room and catches her with another guy who just left out the window. She begs him not to tell mommy. In order for him to stay quiet, she agrees to give him a blowjob.

File Size :999 MB
    Duration :00:29:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c968a3c227a4a/Anabelle_Pync_Bratty_Blowjob_1080P.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Amedee Vause - I Am Your Christmas Present 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know that lately Daddy has been neglected and unhappy, his life governed by routine. Last week I heard the two of them, my mom and dad arguing about how rarely she is willing to have sex and how she never wants to take his cock into her mouth! Poor Daddy! He does everything for us, me and mom, he is working hard for all of us to have money and to have a happy smooth life and my mom is just outrageously ungrateful! She always opens that big mouth of hers screaming about something or another but never uses that mouth for good, king purposes, like to offer my Dad a blowjob. Sooo, I tough my Daddy really deserves a nice present this Christmas, so I put the sexiest clothes I found in mom's closet, some good make up, and made sure I look exquisite then I called my dad, not offering him too much details, though :))

I didn't want to seem suspicious, or something like this, I planned this "situation" to its smallest details: mom isn't home, she's shopping for Christmas, it's the time when my dad reads the newspapers alone..perfect! He was amused and astonished when he saw me wearing such sexy clothes, he was staring and at the same time admitting that it's wrong to stare at his daughter's boobs! Things started to flow in the wrong direction because I'm his daughter and he's saying he can't do this! I showed him that he can, tease him gently at first, trying not to scare him off, I played with my boobs until his cock was clearly hard in his trouser. I carefully took it out and started to make Daddy understand the fact that I'm his present for this Christmas, and I'm the cutest present ever! My cheeks look like two smooth peaches when I suck cock, my thin swan-ish neck lets the cock in all the way, the cock fills my throat, thickens it. Daddy forgets about how wrong it is to fuck his daughter for Christmas and pushes his cock into my mouth, in and out keeping a hand on my head, directing my mouth, to suck cock the way he wants, he,he. I get wet from all this sucking and want him to fuck me. Oh, that would be really wrong Daddy? What? Going all the way? What did we do until five minutes ago? A half-blowjob? :)) Come on, stop being a coward and have some wet daughter pussy! Better? Thought so! ^_^ Daddy fucks me doggystyle pushing his hard cock in my cunt again and again, and again, like a mantra. I just can't stay passive and move my ass around his cock, up and down like twerking. Unfortunately Daddy was so close! He told me to stop, but I was cumming too(it's fuckin' hot to fuck your daddy behind your mother's back!) and didn't stop. better said I couldn't! So Daddy came inside me! Daddy's cock splattering its hot cum on my vagina's walls and then feeling it draining.. It's just too hot, it's taboo!

Categories: Father - Daughter, incest video, christmas special, blowjob, deepthroat, taboo, daddy's girl, daughter, fucking, doggystyle, cum inside, creampie, accidental creampie, impregnation, big tits, big naturals, christmas present

File Size :656 MB
    Duration :00:08:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4f64f65225bed/Amedee_Vause_-_I_Am_Your_Christmas_Present_3.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Aidra Fox - Daddys Little Monster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aidra shows up late for class at beauty school but the teacher Miss Kenna tells her that class was cancelled. Their is a strange hunger in Miss Kenna's eyes that draws young Aidra in. Miss Kenna offers to style Aidra's hair and since Aidra could never afford something like that from such a prestigious stylist she gladly accepts. But Miss Kenna has something in mind other than changing young Aidra's hair

Aidra wakes up in her room, it is late at night, her step-dad is banking on the door about how she stayed in bed all day. Aidra is confused but then, a terrible hunger hits her, and she begins to change

Aidra has always wanted more from her step-dad. More patience, more attention, more respect. Now her wants have changed, and so has her ability to get it. She takes what she wants and "dad' is utterly helpless.

vampire, femdom, biting, father/daughter roleplay, lesbian cunnilngus, straight cunnilungus, blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, cumshot in mouth

File Size :425 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:30:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c7cb49f845b7e/Aidra_Fox_-_Daddys_Little_Monster.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Bratty Slut Gets Surprise Daddy Creampie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I'm not your little girl anymore, Daddy. You can't tell me what to do. I can wear what I want, whenever I want. Short skirts, high heels, and low cut necklines look great on me. Even you can't take your eyes off my body. Telling me to cover up before I go out is completely pointless. What's the matter, Daddy? Can't hide that erection any more? Wait . . . what are you doing?! Oh my god, are you seriously going to cum inside me bareback?!"

File Size :460 MB
    Duration :00:12:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/86b7355ba0574...03_daddy_daughter_surprise_creampie_1080p.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Renee Roulette

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lollipop-sucking teen Renee Roulette just found out that her step dad is all about that open relationship life so she's determined to fuck him. She flirts with him and makes it known that her tight teen pussy is his for the taking if he wants to. She gives a blowjob and then they fuck in different positions. Finishes with a blowjob and cum dripping out of her mouth around his cock.

Tags:
    petite renee.roulette incest.roleplay step.daughter blowjob reverse.cowgirl 1080p doggy.style cum.in.mouth cum.dripping brunette tiny.tits fetish

File Size :438 MB
    Duration :00:15:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ae4a6a5d62ccb/FamilyLust_-_Renee_Roulette_-_18_08_03.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Emma Starletto ~ Showering Stepdad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Emma Starletto heard her stepdad taking a shower she had a sneaky idea of going in and pulling a prank on him with some ice water or something but when she got a peek at that big dangling dick of his she had a change of plans! Instead, she went to his bedroom and slipped out of her clothes and into bed, so when he came in she was right there naked next to him.imagine his surprise when his drop dead gorgeous stepdaughter Emma was pressed up naked against him, grabbing his cock and sucking him off! Soon he was balls deep in that tight pink pussy of hers here on Passion HD, fucking her hole in various positions until he busted a big facial load onto and into her mouth.

File Size :810 MB
    Duration :00:31:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/fea3e8d103b89/passion-hd.19.01.09.emma.starletto.showering.stepdad.720.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Texie-Daughter-Pregnant

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ACTRESS IS VERIFIED OVER 18. SHE DOES APPEAR TO HAVE DWARFISM.

I wanna be like Mommy..." your young, sweet daughter began to say, "Mommy had a baby and I really want one." Her big, brown eyes stared up at you innocently, "Please?"

Of course you were hesitant - there was no way you were going to impregnate your precious, young daughter. The idea was so bizarre, so immoral, so unethical. Her big, warm smile turned into a serious frown at your response, "I want you to impregnate me - you did it to Mommy! I'll be a great mommy just like Mommy." She begged you over and over, but your utter disgust at the idea was too much.

"I know you wanna," Texie said, her hands slowly lifting her shirt, then brushing against your growing cock. You tried to fight it. There was no way you could let this happen - there was no way you could let someone so young, especially your own daughter, turn you on. "I know my little body turns you on," she said with confidence, "I know it does - I can see it right there. Mommy likes it, I like it. I can do just what Mommy does, I promise." Your daughter continued to strip down, teasing you with her pure, tiny body, and begged for your seed.

"You can put it right here..." Texie said, her fingers rubbing against her pussy, "right here, Daddy." She looked down at your throbbing, hard cock and smiled sweetly, "Can I touch it, Daddy? I know you want me to." Shame and guilt filled your head as your angelic daughter's soft hands wrapped around your cock. You couldn't control or stop yourself anymore, and before you knew it, you'd fill her bare, tight pussy with your cum. She'd become pregnant and grow a big belly, and you'd have another baby that you were the father and grandfather to.

This clip includes: Texie, dad/daughter, POV, young daughter bluntly tells dad that she wants to be impregnated by him, she wants to be a mom just like mom, she begs for dad's seed but dad knows how immoral & unethical the action is so he refuses, daughter attempts to seduce dad, she gropes herself, tit groping, strips down, teasing, talks dirty, dirty talk, "I know my little body turns you on", dad is disgusted at himself as his cock becomes hard, impregnation talk, daughter wants to touch dad's cock, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, fucking, virtual sex, missionary, dad fills daughter's pussy with his seed, simulated creampie, daughter puts legs in the air to make sure cum goes all the way inside of her, impregnate, pregnant, fertile, ovulating, dad impregnates daughter, breeding, inbred, inbreeding, older man, young girl, daddy's girl, unethical, immoral, extreme video

File Size :494 MB
    Duration :00:08:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/65d70032e0acd/Texie-Daughter-Pregnant.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Its A Family Matter Daddy Issues

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any issues with a daddy? Family members? Well sometimes it happens. It has its own ups, nobody never talks about but it's really enjoyable. Somebody even calls a 'Rendezvous' with a daddy. Rendezvous with pleasure, wetness and lots of cum. Pussie gets wetter and wetter and a dick harder, not kind of phrases you usually hear on a family dinner evening, but these girls make everything upside down to make their daddies happy! Family always stands first so why not make it even better with fantasies most of people never had!

All Sex, Family Roleplay, Daddy Roleplay, Older-Younger, Teen, Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Big Ass, Medium Ass, Pussy to Mounth, Big Cock, Doggy Style, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Sideways, Blowjobs

File Size :1.31 GB
    Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:57:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9ad0699ecdd1f/Its_A_Family_Matter_Daddy_Issues.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Kimber Lee - Dad.. Did You Really Just Ask Me That! [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Hey sweetie.... Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

"Oh! lol no worries, let me put on some pants.."

"No that's ok, you used to run around here all the time with no pants on! You don't have to hide anything from me."

"Yeah well I've grown up a bit since then dad haha"

"I can tell, you've definitely grown into a beautiful woman.. How is school going for you?"

"All of my classes are great and everything, but honestly it's so hard to make money to buy new books for school. You and mom have done so much for me already, I hate asking you guys for more money...

"Well what if I give you some cash to help with buying books, and....you maybe do something for your old man?

"Like what dad?"

"Well....this is something that if I ask you, it needs to stay between you and me. Your mother can never find out...understood?"

"Ok, of course dad....you know I love you and would never betray your trust. What did you want to ask me?"

"Well....I would be willing to help you out with some extra cash, if you....were to show me some skin."

".... You mean take my shirt off?! C'mon isn't that a little weird?"

"If you need the cash does it matter? I'll give you some more if you pull those panties to the side"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes hun, come over here and put those pretty lips around me... This can't be the first time you've given a blow job"

"No it's not, college can get pretty wild sometimes.. Am I doing a good job?"

"You're doing great, but I want feel it inside of you! It can be real quick... Here's some more money."

"But what if mom comes home!? She can't know about this!"

"Don't worry, she won't be home for a while..."

Watch my daughter do unthinkable things with her father when the cost of school becomes too much. She's more than willing to help him out for some extra cash, and she does a great job showing off her skills! Kimber takes her dad's raging hard on like a champ and sucks him off until he explodes all over her innocent face!!

Includes: POV, Masturbation, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary, and Cum in Mouth

File Size :552 MB
    Duration :00:26:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/102f74965784d...u_Really_Just_Ask_Me_That___2017___1080p_.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Zoe Bloom - My Stepdaddys Cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hot teen Zoe Bloom sucks her stepdad's big throbbing cock! Her stepdad cums in her mouth and she swallows it all up!

Tags:
    zoe.bloom onlyteenblowjobs.com oral blowjob brunette small.tits ball.sucking deepthroat sloppy.blowjob 1080p x265 blowjob.after.cumshot cum.in.mouth open.mouth.cumshot x265.reencode daddy.talk blowjob.only step.incest

File Size :414 MB
    Duration :00:18:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/933b107081e4d/OnlyTeenBlowjobs_-_Zoe_Bloom_-_My_Stepdaddys_Cock_-_18_12_27.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Devoted To Daddy - Haley Reed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Haley Reed and her stepdad Brad Newman have recently admitted their mutual attraction to one another, but they're still feeling out when and how they want to fuck. When Haley passes by his room one morning, Brad beckons her in even though his wife Claudia Monet is still sleeping beside him.

Haley is reluctant at first, but eventually Brad coaxes her to start sucking his cock. He gets out of bed and has Haley climb into his spot so he can bang her from behind in the reverse cowgirl position, with her pajamas still on and knickers around her ankles, as she does her best to hold the moan. They finish up their morning delight with Haley once again wrapping her lips around that big cock and taking a load in her mouth that she has no choice but to swallow.

Later that morning, Haley waltzes into the kitchen in just a tight shirt and panties. Brad is enjoying the show, but Haley's mom doesn't share his appreciation. She tells Haley to change and stop walking around in such skanky clothes. Instead of obeying her mom, Haley slides beneath the table to give her stepdad another round of fun with her hot little mouth around his cock. This time he surprises her with his climax, cuming all over her cheek. They almost get caught when Haley emerges with cum on her face, but she claims it's just milk and that she's got to go when her mom asks her about it.

When Brad gets home from work that evening, Haley is there to greet him with news that her mom is at the store. They indulge in some no-holds-barred sex where they don't have to be quiet or stealthy, but Claudia eventually returns. She doesn't catch them thanks to a well-timed blanket covering their indiscretion. When Claudia goes to put groceries away, Brad finishes Haley off until she's well-satisfied. Then he takes his own pleasure, filling his stepdaughter's tight pussy with a creampie of cum as they fuck in the reverse cowgirl position once more and in the missonary position which freaks her out because she's not on birth control.

File Size :226 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ce37c7f41f69b/Haley_Reed_XXX.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    Khloe Kapri - Daddys Little Secret

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Khloe Kapri is into her stepdad Charles Dera, and now that her mom is out of town she's ready to go for what she's been wanting. She tries seducing him by coming out of her bedroom wearing a skimpy outfit of panties and a tiny top. When that doesn't work, Khloe gets naked and steps into the shower. He freaks out when he sees that Khloe is naked and leaves the room. When all else fails, Khloe waltzes into the living room wearing just a skimpy dress while Charles is watching TV. She asks for his help with the zipper, which finally puts him in the position she wants. She can tell her stepdaddy is hard as a rock for his hot stepdaughter, so she takes advantage of his weakness to pull out his stiffie and start sucking. Down on her hands and knees, Khloe takes a doggy style pussy pounding. Then she rolls onto her back with a few slurps of Charles's hardon snuck in there.

Sex Acts: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Creampie.

File Size :1.08 GB
    Duration :00:26:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e2f0744b0b0e3/Khloe_Kapri_-_Daddys_Little_Secret.mp4

20. Mister Krol