1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    Jane Wilde - Yes Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brad Newman can't believe how late his stepdaughter Jane Wilde is returning home from her horseback riding practice. When he confronts her upon her return, her lies only enrage him. He's certain that Jane has been banging her horse trainer, so he bends her over his knee to spank her with her riding crop in punishment. When Brad realizes that Jane is into the spanking, he pulls her pants down and finds her pussy wet and smelling of sex. Rubbing Brad's dick as she sinks to her knees, she whips it out to kiss and suck. Her hot little mouth is second only to the tightness of her tight tiny twat as she peels off her riding pants and seats herself in Brad's lap. When she turns around in Brad's arms to swing her little titties in his face, all he can do is hang onto her hips and go for the ride. Bending Jane over on her hands and knees, Brad takes a ride of his own as he unleashes a doggy style pussy pounding on his teen daughter. Pulling out, he gives her the facial that she begs for to leave her covered in cum.

Sex Acts: Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facial.

File Size :699 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/848a522c79cad/Jane_Wilde_-_Yes_Daddy.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Daisy Stone PAWG Step Daughter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big booty all natural young slut Daisy Stone is quite aware of how sexy she is. She knows all the boys at school have their eye on her big juicy ass whenever she walks by. But Daisy only wants the attention of one man. Her bad step daddy. She is determined to get his manly cock inside of her tight shaved pussy one way or another. It's been too long having him around the house and listening to how he can satisfy her Mother from the other room. Daisy Stone is going to make her move today. She asks the man of the house to help rub some lotion on her back. He agrees and with no hesitation, the blonde mega slut strips off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. Her step father protests but Daisy hasn't gone this far to give up now. She moans as he rubs his firm hands on her body. It's time for more. Daisy wants his cock to grow big in her mouth. She sees him getting harder as he rubs her down, and she is not going to take no for an answer. She pulls out her step daddy's dick and starts to suck on him. He can't resist anymore. He knows the taboo affair is wrong, but he can't stop. Daisy Stone sucks his cock until it is sloppy and wet. The dirty talking girl then slides her wet pussy down on his thick shaft. She says nasty things to him as she rides up and down his hard cock. They then move to the bedroom. Tonight step daddy is going to lay back and let his slutty teen girl do all the work. She shows off her big round ass while jumping up and down on his dick again. He then bends her over and takes her pussy from behind. Daisy wants to look at him while talking dirty. She spins around to stare right at the man of the house while her young shaved pussy slides up and down his dick. He can't hold back anymore. He drops his slutty all natural blonde down to her knees and has her suck him off until he sprays a hot load of cum all over her pretty face. All she can say is "Thank You."

Includes: POV, Handjob, Blowjob, Doggy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, and Facial

File Size :114 MB
    Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1978c2e33d2aa/Daisy_Stone_PAWG_Step_Daughter.mp4

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Bad Skinfluence Pt.1 - Alexa Nova, Gabriella Paltrova

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alexa Nova and Gabriella Paltrova are talking about some dirty stuff in their bedroom when Alexas dad overhears them. He is shocked and appalled that his daughter even knows what sex is, so he looks around in her room and finds her vibrator. Just like any good parent does, he blames the situation on his daughters friend, Gabriella. He talks to Gabriellas dad and tells him he needs to get a better handle on her. Her dad responds by showing him what kind of handle he already has. He walks Gabriella into the room on her hands and knees in fishnet panties, ready to be spanked. Then he spanks her silly to instill a touch of discipline. Alexa and Gabriella toy themselves to get their young cunts ready for some meaty dad cocks, and then they all go their separate directions. Gabriella gets banged from behind with her leash in her mouth, letting her eyes roll back in her skull as she enjoys some long dad dick in her pussy. She bobs her head up and down on this dads thick stick. Then she gets fucked on her back, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl, while squealing in pleasure. That will teach her!

File Size :714 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:34:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8949dfe07ecb3/Bad_Skinfluence_Pt.1_-_Alexa_Nova__Gabriella_Paltrova.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    KARMA RX STRIPS DOWN FOR STEP-DAD-AND-GRANDPA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Karma Rx is a stunning tattooed babe with perfect big tits. She's also the step daughter of a very BAD daddy. Karma's about to go on a family vacation with her step dad. Her step grandfather has stopped by to give her a parting gift: a new camcorder to document the trip. Karma's step dad also has a present for her: a brand new bikini. "Try it on," says Karma's step daddy. She heads to the bathroom, but her step dad and step grandpa stop her. They want to see her strip down right in front of them. She's hesitant to disrobe, but her step dad reassures her. They aren't blood related, after all. So what's the big deal? Karma removes her clothes and tries on the new bikini. It looks like it fits, but her step dad wants to be sure. He pushes his hand beneath the seams, touching her skin. It feels good. And the bikini fits alright too. "Why don't you show [grandpa] what you do to [step] Daddy when Mommy's not around," says Karma's step dad. Her eyes go wide. That was SUPPOSED to be a secret. But now, to keep her mom in the dark, she needs to please her step grandpa too. So Karma gets to sucking cock, going back and forth between her step dad and step grandpa. Once she gets the hang of it, she offers up her shaved pussy and lets the two men fuck her until they shoot their hot cum all over her face!

Karma sucks both cocks then gets fucked doggy while sucking. They move to missionary while she still keeps a cock in her mouth and then blowing both of them on her knees. She gets 2 cumshots in her mouth and on her face.

File Size :736 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:32:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7a1704aee9c9c/KARMA_RX_STRIPS_DOWN_FOR_STEP-DAD-AND-GRANDPA.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Whitney Wright-Let Them Watch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brad Newman and his wife Fallon West are having a barbeque with their friends Jack Vegas, Valerie White, and Kat Monroe. When Brad's stepdaughter, Whitney Wright, comes strutting out in a slutty outfit, Brad demands that she go change. Whitney disobeys her stepdad, instead flirting with Jack and flashing her tits at him. As Brad's stunned party guests look on uncomfortably, Brad orders Whitney down onto her knees to suck his dick with her naughty mouth.

Pulling down Whitney's short shorts, Brad arranges his stepdaughter so she's leaning against the counter. He shows her just what she has to do to get daddy's approval as he slams his hard dick into her greedy fuck hole. After banging her from behind, Brad flips Whitney over onto the counter so he can fuck her slow and steady as she rubs her clit and stares up at him with those gorgeous baby blues.

Another round of cock sucking only gets Whitney wound hotter and tighter, so she leans over the counter and begs Brad to fuck her in the ass. Once he gets a taste of the tight grip of his stepdaughter's chocolate starfish, Brad can't stop! Whitney gets the climax she craves as she goes back to riding Brad's fuck stick with her horny snatch. He makes her doubly happy by cumming inside her in a creampie that ends just as Fallon returns and catches them in the act. While Fallon sends her daughter to her room, Brad kicks all his guests out.

Includes: Blowjob, ballerina, standing Doggy, Cowgirl, Anal, and Creampie

File Size :263 MB
    Duration :00:15:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/79fa69e715a81/Whitney_Wright-Let_Them_Watch.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Michele James In Free Use Family My Sister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My sister Michele comes into my room to vent. Dad has been ignoring her lately and she doesn't know what she did. She explains that in this family they have a special relationship. "Whenever you're feeling horny we can play. It's normal and we do this all the time."

Scene 1: Michele James
    Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Masturbation, Breast Play
    Positions: Laying, Standing

Scene 2: Michele James
    Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Masturbation, Breast Play, Vaginal Sex
    Positions: Doggy Style, Laying, Missionary, Standing

Scene 3: Cory Chase, Michele James
    Sex Acts: Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Breast Play
    Positions: Cowgirl, Kneeling, Laying, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl

Scene 4: Cory Chase, Michele James
    Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Breast Play
    Positions: Cowgirl, Laying, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Saddle, Standing

File Size :800 MB
    Duration :00:52:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3de6787fd0431/michele-james-in-free-use-family-my-sister-720p.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Kate Kennedy - Blonde Beach Bimbo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sexy blonde teen Kate Kennedy spent the day shopping. She is excited to spend the summer on the beach being a total slut and showing off her hot young body to all the boys passing by. She struts back into the house ready to start her adventure. Kate Kennedy's step father stops her and asks what she is up to. Kate sees this as a chance to see how enticing her new outfit is. She invites the man of the house into her bedroom to check out what she has in store for this summer. Kate Kennedy has chosen a g-string and a top that barely covers her all natural young tits. Her step father is appalled. There is no way he can let her out of the house dressed like that. Kate says that if he doesn't like it fine. But that just means he is stuck in a room with a stripping teenager who is clearly excited by this event. Kate Kennedy now stands nude in front of her step daddy.

She can see his cock growing in his pants. He can't resist her young, nubile body. The young girl has an idea. What if she fucks her step father and then she can convince him to let her wear whatever she wants. Kate Kennedy gets down on her knees in front of the man of the house. She pulls out his hard cock and starts to give him a wet and sloppy blowjob. She looks up at him with her big blue eyes and talks dirty to her step daddy as she pleasures him with her mouth. She then bends over and gets fucked from behind. Kate Kennedy loves the doggy style fucking and cums hard while her pussy is being penetrated. She now is ready to show off her sex skills. She has been a busy girl. Kate Kennedy knows all about riding big dicks and now it's her time to prove it. The blonde teenager then lays on her back with her legs spread. She doesn't care that she is his step daughter, Kate Kennedy is going to let her bad step daddy use her tight pussy until he is ready to pull out and shoot his load of cum all over her body.

Includes: Blowjob, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, and Cum on Stomach

File Size :335 MB
    Duration :00:14:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d185162ef98a4/Kate_Kennedy_-_Blonde_Beach_Bimbo.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Lexi Lore Loves Her Stepfather

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everyone knows that young girls cannot keep their hands off of their stepfathers. That is exactly what happens here, when Lexi Lore starts to have sexual feelings towards her stepfather, Eric John. Lexi lives with the man, so of course, she knows what he likes. She may have even spied on him before. Eric uses his positions of power, and uses the young little vixen so he can be fully pleasured. He gives his stepdaughter his cum, just as she requests.

Includes: Blowjob, Feet Kissing, buttplug, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, and Cum on Ass

File Size :484 MB
    Duration :00:25:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7e99a57923aa8/Lexi_Lore_Loves_Her_Stepfather.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Anastasia Rose - Horny Toy Tester

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doting step daughter Anastasia Rose knows her mom gets lonely when step father Rodney goes on his business trips, so she went to the toy store and got her mom something to keep her warm on those long, cold nights...a fuck machine! Rodney admits he'd rather her use the contraption than hook up with her ex while he's away, so he's thrilled she'll have something sexy to keep her occupied while he's gone. Sweet Anastasia wants to make sure everything is working, so she lubes up the big, black dildo and takes the sex chair for a test ride! Rodney walks in while she is bouncing up and down on the plastic cock. He's shocked! But step daddy has a toy hiding between his legs that she wants to try out too! So, still seated on the machine she starts sucking Rodney's big dick. Grabbing on to her ponytail, he keeps her face still while he fucks it. He jerks his man meat onto her juicy tongue, causing her to drool down her perky, round tits. Next, she bends over and touches her toes while he rams her from behind. Flexing her pussy around his cock, Anastasia's cute boobs jiggle with each thrust. This dirty little girl even takes a taste of daddy's asshole, before Rodney helps himself to a serving of her pretty pink pussy and tight butt. At last, step daddy Rodney coats step daughter Anastasia's beautiful face with a huge blast of goo.

Sex description:

Sex-machine, blowjob, gaging, sex from behind, rimming, doggy-style, sex on sofa, reverse riding, sideways, open mouth facial

File Size :828 MB
    Duration :00:40:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7b6e73ea735a3/Anastasia_Rose_-_Horny_Toy_Tester.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    RockStar CockStar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Karma was playing in daddy's studio which is a NO No! She just want to be a rock star. daddy says no then she says she wants to be a groupie. Does she know what that means? Thank god daddy with show her. OH and mommy almost caught them. phew

daddy talk, pov sex, blowjob, doggystyle, missionary, facial

File Size :772 MB
    Duration :00:09:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ac89643ad4eee/BadDaddyPOV_KarmaRx_-_RockStar_CockStar.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Monica Rae - My New White Stepdaddy 13

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evan Stone scolds his young ebony stepdaughter Monica for dressing like a slut to her sister's recital. She rebels by stripping naked and refusing to go to the show unless he fucks her pussy. Evan folds quickly and they start to kiss. Monica soon sucks his cock and balls then gets face fucked until she's sloppy. Next, he bends her over and pounds her pussy in standing doggy, reverse cowgirl, more doggy, standing missionary, sideways, and finally doggy leading to an open mouth facial finish. There is also some moaning, dirty talk and pussy to mouth action to add a little zest to this interracial scene.

File Size :1.15 GB
    Duration :00:32:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <boom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/cd43b795b2bc8/31061_02_720p_My_New_White_Stepdaddy_13.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Marilyn Mansion - Daddy Dearest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Marilyn Mansion knows her stepdad Tommy Gunn wants her huge tits. When her mom is away she tempts him with her massive rack! She knows he cannot resist her! She wants his fat cock and she knows he wants her tits!

Sexual Acts & Positions: Blowjob, Oral, Reverse Cowgirl, Sideways, Doggy, Cum on Tits.

File Size :280 MB
    Resolution :960 x 544 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:25:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/685f0ad0afa7c...ilyn_Mansion_-_Daddy_Dearest__21.09.2018_.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Emily Willis - Daddy's Anal Slut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Emily Willis has been slutting around at school, and the teen hopes she can sneak past her stepdad Dick Chibbles to wash the sex-fueled writing off her body before he notices. He stops her in the hall and notices the writing beneath her miniskirt instantly. Furious, he tells Emily to go wash herself off. When he barges into the bathroom a moment later to check on Emily, he finds her mostly naked and with writing in even more intimate spots. If Dick's stepdaughter wants to act like a whore, he decides he'll treat her like a whore.

Pushing Emily to her knees, Dick pulls out his dick and pulls her head forward so she can start sucking. He has a marker in hand to write on her cheek as she gorges herself on his hardon. Her arms are next, followed by her forehead. When Dick tells Emily to get on the toilet so he can fuck her soiled pussy, she obeys by spreading her thighs. He continues writing on her belly as she smiles her enjoyment of their sexcapades.

Turning Emily around on her knees, Dick writes a telling message on his stepdaughter's back before driving his dick deep into her ass. His anal pounding is welcomed by Emily, who easily gets off as he dominates her chocolate starfish. When her stepdad finishing filling her ass with a creampie of cum, Emily turns around to suck him clean of their many juices before proclaiming herself a good little slut for her daddy.

Includes: Blowjob, Sex on Toilet, Missionary, Anal, Anal Doggy, Anal Missionary, Ball Sucking, and Cum on Ass

File Size :181 MB
    Resolution :720 x 400 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:22:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5125cd18c142f/Emily_Willis_-_Daddy_s_Anal_Slut_.mp4