1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
    Madison Hart - Stepdads Favorite Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mommy is being such a bitch stepdad. Can I get your permission to go out? I'll do whatever it takes... just promise me mommy wont know anything :)

Tags: blowjob cowgirl missionary doggy.style facial

File Size :507 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:09:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9010abc6b11dc/Madison_Hart_-_Stepdads_Favorite_Girl_.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Layla Love - Doing What I Want With Stepdad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I havent seen my stepdaddy for a while. I am sick of mom, I want to spend the weekend with him. He works a lot, so sometimes he needs a little convincing. Maybe if I show him my panties. Or maybe if I ask him to lay down with me. Then, we could do whatever we want?"

Featuring
    pov, daddy talk, blowjob, handjob, deepthroat, face fuck, missionary, ball sucking, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, sideways, jerk to completion, cumshot, facial

File Size :283 MB
    Duration :00:47:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0461c2ed59c33/Layla_Love_-_Doing_What_I_Want_With_Stepdad.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Scarlett Mae - Family Sex Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The sex therapist thought it would be best if I got closer to my stepdad. By closer I did not think she actually meant inside me...

Tags: cum.in.mouth cumshot doggy.style blowjob cowgirl missionary open.mouth.facial

File Size :323 MB
    Duration :00:44:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/557bbfa1c7c5c/Scarlett_Mae_-_Family_Sex_Therapy.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Alison De Vore - Stepdaddy Over Mommy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stepdad please help me! I can't stand mom anymore. She thinks I am a slut just because I hang out with older boys. Is there really anything wrong with that? You and I hang out all the time ;)

Tags: missionary fingering cum.in.mouth handjob doggy.style standing.doggy blowjob female.completion cum.spitting handjob.to.completion

File Size :250 MB
    Duration :00:34:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b67f0f2c6967f/Alison_De_Vore_-_Stepdaddy_Over_Mommy.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Gracie May Green - Taking A Load Off Stepdad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bully
    Gracie cums home and goes straight upstairs. She is upset about something and her stepdad goes after her. Gracie tells him she got beat up again at school. She has a hurt knee and her her stepdad treats it for a while. Just when he is about to go finish up, Gracie says to him that her mommy always kisses the spot that hurts and it makes her feel better. Her dad kisses her knee and makes her feel better. He kisses her on other places as well. It doesn't take her long to get rid off her jeans, so he can give her pussy a good rubdown. Indeed he does and fingers her a bit as well, leaving her very satisfied.

Secret Formula
    Gracie is in the kitchen. She is just about to start eating her banana when her stepdad suggest to peel it with her teeth and sprinkle some spermlike juice over it. It seems a bit strange but what the heck. She eats her banana and licks and sucks it a bit. Suddenly her dad has an even better idea. He suggest to replace the banana with his hard cock and she agrees it could be quite nice to suck his cock. She does suck his cock pov style until he supposedly cums in her mouth.

Return The Favor
    Gracie is waiting for her dad after he had a hard day's work. She takes him up to her bedroom and she suggests to giving him a bit of a massage. Well as it turns out it is a very short massage, because she has his cock in her mouth in no time. The blowjob is very short as well. She just has to get that big cock in her pussy, rather sooner than later. She gets pov fucked in cowgirl, doggy style and missionary. Just when he needs to cum she takes his cock out of her pussy and strokes him until he cums over her belly and he even reaches her face, quite a distance to overcum.

Tags: cum.on.stomach doggy.style female.completion cowgirl clit.rubbing blowjob missionary

File Size :272 MB
    Duration :00:37:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9b3598497924d/Gracie_May_Green_-_Taking_A_Load_Off_Stepdad_.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Horny Daughter Licks Daddy's Asshole And Swallows His Sperm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really raunchy scene with Yasmibutt pleasuring her daddy's ass and cock, topping it off with a hot toe sucking session:

Yasmibutt is rimming her bent over daddy, she starts off with tonguing his asshole and wetting it up with her spit, jerks his cock backwards and fingers him, he seems to enjoy it quite a lot as he is moaning throughout, she goes back to rubbing his cock and ass and tongues his asshole a bit more.
    The second segment of the scene is a POV that shows Yasmibutt flat on her back with her daddy standing on top of her jerking, she scoots towards his foot and starts passionately sucking his toes while looking up at him.
    Last segment is her on her knees sucking his cock and finally he cums straight in her mouth.
    She does a bit of cumplay at the end, and spits them out to show him the load she is about to swallow.

Acts performed: rimjob, asshole tongue fucking, ass licking, fingering his ass blowjob, peeing, ball licking, ball sucking, masturbation, toe sucking, foot licking, cum in mouth, cum play, cum swallow

File Size :96.3 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f19da69a1d8b8/Horny_Daughter_Licks_Daddy_s_Asshole_And_Swallows_His_Sperm.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Monica Sage (Perverted Stepdad Gets Caught Continuously

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uh Oh! Mom is calling. She is going to be home late. That gives me even more time to suck on your cock... would you like that step daddy?

Tags: blowjob cum.in.mouth doggy.style missionary sideways cowgirl reverse.cowgirl facial

File Size :496 MB
    Duration :01:09:13

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/960dfd735929c/Monica_Sage_-_Perverted_Stepdad_Gets_Caught_Continuously.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Legs Spread For Daddy HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We open to the luscious Zoey Laine getting ready for her big night out on the town. With her red lipstick on, black stilettos laced up, and her party dress she leaves with a smile only to come home and pass out naked on her bed. Her father hadn't heard anything from her all morning and decides to check on her where he sees Zoey is laying ass up the way he likes her. He taps her on the face with his dick and she happily wakes up and deep throats his cock.
    They play through different positions, he is on top, she is on top, she rides him standing up and he gives her a final fuck from behind so he can see her sweet cheeks. He takes his throbbing cock out and cums all over her chest.

Positions include oral, missionary, cowgirl, sideways missionary.

File Size :388 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d18040236105f/Legs_Spread_For_Daddy_HD.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    My Sexy Little Stepdaughter 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eddie Powell directs this release for Digital Sin in which these stepfathers are totally infatuated with their daughters. As girls are wont to do nowadays, they wear minimal clothing around the house and their stepfathers take notice. One thing leads to another and hot action ensues. Cadey Mercury, Stoney Lynn, Alina West and Kenzie Kai are the four talents in this release.

Cadey Mercury

Toni Ribas is pissed because he finds pot in Cadey's room. It's legal but he's still upset. Then he criticizes her lack of clothes so Cadey just strips naked. This young girl has a hot body and challenges Toni to spank her. He pins her arms behind her back and he slaps her ass a few times. He fucks her in doggie then Cadey engulfs his cock. She smacks him in and out of her mouth and bangs the back of her throat. Cadey gets stuffed in cowgirl, reverse, spoon and mish. She strokes him off all over her face. Cadey was excellent in this scene! Damn, she's volcanic!

Stoney Lynn

Stoney is in bed playing with herself, fantasizing about her new stepfather. Stoney has a nice rack and her hands work over her pussy. She grabs a Hitachi to finish herself off. One day, Ramon Nomar is packing and Stoney saunters into his bedroom with her bathrobe open. Ramon eats her out and rubs his face in her pussy. Stoney gives him head and takes most of him down her throat. Ramon bones her in reverse, cowgirl, spoon and doggie. Stoney takes a thick load all over her face and cleans him off. Good scene.

Kenzie Kai

Kenzie has a great relationship with her boyfriend only her boyfriend is none other than her stepfather! Kenzie is a hot little blonde and Ryan McLain can't keep his hands off her. She has a nice ass and Ryan knows just how to play with it. He eats her out and uses his fingers to get her off. Kenzie gives him head and stuffs him into her mouth. She deep throats him and has some good oral skills! Kenzie gets fucked in doggie, spoon, cowgirl, reverse and mish. Ryan nuts all over her tongue and Kenzie cleans him off. Wow!

Alina West

Alina helps tape up a wound on Tommy Gunn's hand. She leans in to kiss him and Tommy is taken aback. Tommy gives into his desires and they get undressed. Alina takes him into her mouth She sucks on his head while stroking his shaft. Tommy eats her out and enters her in mish. She also gets banged in doggie, cowgirl, reverse , spoon and mish. Tommy strokes off all over her face and Alina can only smile.

File Size :957 MB
    Resolution :720 x 406 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:48:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9630a543112e6/sexylittlestepdaughter2.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Gabriela Lopez - Stepdads Secret Kink

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My stepdad is such a dick. I get home late, and he is a huge asshole about it. I leave my clothes around, hes up my ass! But I know he has a secret. He loves playing around with rope. I told him all I wanted was the keys to his car. But I really want him to fuck me silly!

Tags: shower blowjob deepthroat handjob missionary doggy.style reverse.cowgirl moaning cum.on.tits cum.in.mouth multiple.cumshots

File Size :440 MB
    Duration :01:01:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ff7514973b786/Gabriela_Lopez_-_Stepdads_Secret_Kink.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Filling mommies shoes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While we were on vacation Daddy was in the shower and Mommie went out shopping. Thinking I was alone for a bit I slipped on mommies boots and started walking around the room. Daddy came out and caught me filling mommies shoes then started chastising me. I told daddy I wanted to fill mommies shoes so I jumped on the bed and started sucking his cock. Daddy pinned my legs back and ate my pussy til I came then he slid his hard cock in my waiting pussy. Daddy pounded me to a screaming orgasm that got even hotter as Daddy came all inside my pussy and I started to tingle. If filling mommies shoes makes me tingle like this than I'm ready for sure!!!

Sex Acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, cum on pussy

File Size :473 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:08:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/826a3a7a343e1/Filling_mommies_shoes.mp4

17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol