1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Like My Big Boobs, Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Um...were you just jerking off, Daddy? I won't tell Mom, don't worry...so what are we watching? "Busty Coed Cocksuckers"..."Young Fun Bags"...if I didn't know any better, I'd say my dad has a thing for big breasted young women. It's really too bad you don't have anyone around who fits the bill. You know, someone young and hot, like me, who is around you very often, like me, and has really big boobs...like me. Wait a second, *I* am the ideal sexual muse for you Daddy! I bet you never even noticed!

You and I both know that bullshit, I always see you checking me out. Now that I think about it, my allowance has seemed on the low side lately. I'll tell you what, you can use me as your plaything from the waist up, Daddy, as long as you give me an extra $200 a week. Deal? Think about it, I can walk around without a bra all day long so you can always cop a feel. And when Mom's not here, you will get to watch your own daughter go around the house totally topless!

I bet you want to touch these 34 Ds, don't you? How about you stroke your cock nice and slow, Daddy, while I fondle and squeeze them. Mmm, it's too much to bare, isn't it? Let me sit on your lap then. That's it, now reach around and grab them with me, Daddy. You're getting really hard, I feel you against my ass. Let your little girls suck it for a bit to make you happy - my mouth counts as my waist up you know.

Isn't it so sexy to see that big cock in your daughter's mouth? But you keep staring at my bare breasts, Daddy. I think you want me to use my boobies to make you cum, don't you? How about I squeeze and pump your solid, throbbing dick in and out of my warm cleavage? I want you to fuck my tits-- whoa!! You came from my boob job so fast, Daddy! I didn't even have time to get started! You really do like my boobies, don't you?!

Fantasy includes: taboo, daddy/daughter, tit fucking, cumshot, big tits, blow job, cock sucking, tease, dirty talking, negotiation, tit worship

File Size :932 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/b49b37e2069c6/Like_My_Big_Boobs__Daddy.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/342b78cc7faac/Like_My_Big_Boobs__Daddy.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/01d210eade7da/Like_My_Big_Boobs__Daddy.part3.rar

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
    Daddy Screwed Me Senseless HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was waiting in my bedroom for Daddy to get home but I was starting to get very lonely. And thought I might get myself started for him, I figured he wouldn't mind. My orgasms were so intense that I was really starting to get tired and wore out! After I finished I was feeling a little sleepy and thought daddy would wake me up when he got home, but apparently I was wrong. He came into my room and started to play with my pussies trying to wake me up but I guess I was in a really good deep sleep. Daddy started to fuck me and I still didn't wake up! I just thought I was having an amazing wet dream. Daddy was moving me however he wanted and right as I woke up daddy was cumming inside me! Oops I woke up a little to late.

File Size :686 MB
    Duration :00:11:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/6de096898d706/Daddy_Screwed_Me_Senseless_HD.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/cac082f80f1c4/Daddy_Screwed_Me_Senseless_HD.part2.rar

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Hope Harper - Surprise Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good morning Daddy, I have a surprise for you.
    I really want to please you like a good daughter should.
    Let me get your cock nice and wet with my soft lips, oooo daddy you're getting so hard.
    Your cock is so big i'm going to have to stroke it as I suck it.
    Oh Daddy, thats it, cum in my mouth. Hows that for a surprise?

File Size :239 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
    Duration :00:08:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/df5c79420be00/Hope_Harper_-_Surprise_Daddy.wmv

8. Mister Krol
    Cadey Mercury - Sending Daddy The Wrong Selfies (12-02-2017) 720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OH FUCK! I cant believe I just sent nude selfies to my stepdad. Maybe I can delete them before he sees it. Oops daddy Im so sorry can we forget you ever saw these? I know what we can do. You can take pictures all for yourself so you will never forget how much I love you, how does that sound (wink)?

POV scene including masturbation, blowjob and fucking in missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Ends with a facial.

File Size :1.00 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:45:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/495158f081c49/...The_Wrong_Selfies__12-02-2017__720p.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/3c2b07ffe7229/...The_Wrong_Selfies__12-02-2017__720p.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/32090f452b7e5/...The_Wrong_Selfies__12-02-2017__720p.part3.rar

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Nikki Brooks in Lessons From Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene One: Persistent Daughter
    Dressed in her workout clothes Nikki lays down on the bench and tries to lift. "Daddy!" She calls. He walks in to see his daughter struggling with even the smallest weights. "Do you need help?" He asks and Nikki answers in delight. Nikki doesn't care about working out but she saw a video online where a daughter seduces her father in her tight workout outfit and a slip of a hand to her dad's cock. "Why is your cock hard?" Nikki says touching him. He backs up and tells her to get serious. But when she's only serious about getting his dick he leaves in embarrassment. "I practically jerk him off and he leaves" Nikki says in frustration.

Scene Two: Daddy issues
    Nikki decides to go all in. She strips off her clothes and calls her father back into the room. "What are you doing!" He shouts in disbelief. Nikki explains that she's just hot and she really needs her fathers help. She pulls his hands onto her tits. When that doesn't work she wraps her legs around him and forces his face into her pussy. "I wont tell mom anything" Nikki whispers and pulls down his pants. She bends over and lets his hard cock fuck her from behind. "That's better" She moans and gets fucked around the bench. She rides him and lets him shoot his hot load inside of her. "I knew he couldn't resist" Nikki moans, cum oozing down her leg.

Sex Acts: cunnilingus, missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy style

File Size :871 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:14:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/3f457c559d979/NikkiBrooks_LessonsfromDaddy_1080p.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/7233c098dd114/NikkiBrooks_LessonsfromDaddy_1080p.part2.rar

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Daddys freaky business

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While I was at daddy's office today I wanted to get some but he wouldn't let me hahaha little did he know I knew he had that body guard coming in for a interview! Sissy told me how hot & tall he was with a body to for and that I should try distracting daddy! hehehe well I timed it just perfect! i walked in to daddy's office and told him I wanted to suck his cock and I know daddy never turns down head in his office that's his favorite place to enjoy his girls! well we got a knock on the window and I didn't stop. I kept going pushed my self back underneath the desk. and sucked daddy so hard he couldn't concentrate. Daddy had no other choice but to give him the job YES YES YES!!! (a hot body guard and daddy oh yahh!!) My mouth won't b lonely when dads gone NO MORE!!!

File Size :379 MB
    Duration :00:06:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/a15aeee105923/Daddys_freaky_business_.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Ivy Rose Dad&Daughter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ivy is trying to write a essay for school while her mom drinks her morning coffee and reads the paper. Dad walks in and grabs Cory's big breasts. "I'm not feeling it right now" Cory tells him. Frustrated he walks over to his daughter and grabs her tits from behind. "What are you doing daddy?" Ivy asks. He tells her to keep doing her homework as he lifts up her shirt and plays with her tits.
    He feels himself getting hard and makes Ivy bend over the counter. She tries to concentrate on her work but finds it difficult to do as he slides down her panties and pushes himself into her. He uses her hot little body for his pleasure, relieving his stress and having a great start to his day. He slaps his hips against her ass and she can feel him begin to cum inside of her. His hot load shooting deep and warm. As if nothing happened Ivy gets dressed and sits back down to finish her paper cum oozing out of her and into her panties.

File Size :483 MB
    Duration :00:08:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/a2cbeb7a8d02e/Ivy_Rose_Dad_amp_Daughter.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/33bd446104d14/Ivy_Rose_Dad_amp_Daughter.part2.rar

15. Mister Krol
    Relation 1080

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cory is giving her husband a nice slow blowjob, like she does every night before bed when their daughter Ivy interrupts them. In tears she explains that her boyfriend broke up with her. "You don't need a boyfriend, you have your family" Cory tells her. Dad takes off her clothes and Ivy begins to feel a lot better. Her dad's hard cock inside of her makes her feel wanted and sexy. "You two look so good together" Cory tells her, playing with Ivy's bouncing tits.
    Ivy lays back between her mothers legs and lets her dad fuck her. Cory sucks on her daughter's big tits, and sucks on her husbands wet cock. She kisses her moaning cumming daughter while she's being fucked and makes her feel special. Dad shoots his love into her mouth making Ivy smile with happiness as she shares the load with her mom. She's forgotten all about that loser ex-boyfriend of hers.

Sex Acts: blowjob, doggy style, missionary, open mouth facial

File Size :900 MB
    Duration :00:15:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/7b1ea62bacb74/Relation_1080.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/1b00973574078/Relation_1080.part2.rar

16. Mister Krol
    Daddy Does Daughter First - Daughter Exchange Club

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anya was getting ready for her date with Mr. Johnson while Daddy was wondering if this was a big mistake. He sat there contemplating if what he was doing was right. How wrong was it to whore his beautiful Daughter out to his Boss? But he did not have a choice. And she was really excited to do it. But he felt differently now that he has been with his own Daughter in a sexual way. Anya came out in her sexy outfit that Daddy got her and twirled around to show him. She thought he would be happy to see her looking so naughty. But Daddy told her he did not want her to do this, that he could find another job and that they would be ok. Anya explained that she wanted to do it. That she would make Mr. Johnson so happy that he would probably give Daddy a raise! Her Father still insisted she should not do it. Anya realizes that her Daddy did not want him to fuck Mr. Johnson because they still have not had sex yet. So she asks her Daddy if he wanted to fuck her tight pussy first before Mr. Johnson had her. Daddy said that might make things better. In the end she begs Daddy to cum in her pussy and then plays with her cum filled hole in front of Daddy. Letting him know that she is not on birth control but not to worry because she would not let Mr. Johnson cum inside her pussy. "Do you think Mr. Johnson will like my pussy?" she asks her Daddy. He smiles.

Sex Acts: blowjob, missionary, doggy style, standing doggy, spoon, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, cumshot on pussy

File Size :293 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/aeacf091fdbbd/Daddy_Does_Daughter_First___Daughter_Exchange_Club.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    A Daughter's Family Initiation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jenny is finally home alone. She grabs her Mommy's dirty panties and Daddy's used boxers. She likes to smell them while she masturbates which is quite often. Since her parents are very strict she doesn't get to date boys or even hang out with her girlfriends. And they only sex she knows is what she watches online. Jenny puts on her Mommy's panties and starts to rub herself while sniffing Daddy's underwear. She was just about to cum when her parents walk in. Her Mom is mortified and starts yelling at her. Then she notices that Jenny is wearing her dirty panties! She freaks out even more! Then she realizes Jenny had been sniffing Daddy's boxers and she was speechless. Jenny was so ashamed she just wanted to crawl away and disappear! Her Mom saw how ashamed Jenny was and felt bad. "This is really our fault" she said. Her Mom explained that they had raised her too strict and she might have an unhealthy view of sex now.They just wanted her to be a proper young lady but in doing so they have turned her into a sexual deviant. "But that's all going to change now" her Mom said. She told Jenny that she was going to show her how to be a normal sexually active girl. That she help her older Brother and now she will help her. First since she like to sniff Mommy's panties, how about trying the real thing. She kissed her Daughter and told her not to be nervous. She spread her leg's and told her to smell Mommy's pussy. She then shows her how it all works down there. Jenny loved smelling her Mothers pussy and wanted to taste it. Mommy told her she could lick it and maybe Mommy will cum for her. She was surprised how well her Daughter licked her cunt and within minutes she was cuming all overJenny's face.Mom asks her if she had even seen a penis before and Jenny said only online.Mom takes out herFathers cock and shows Jenny what to do with it. Before long Mom and Daughter are taking turns sucking Daddy's cock. Just before her Daddy cums all over her face her stupid Brother walks in on them. He is pissed and starts yelling at Mom! And then he sees hisSister he get's even more upset"What the fuck is she doing here!" Mom explains to him that his Sister knows everything and is going to be playing with the family from now on!Mom tells her son not to be upset and starts to take his cock out. She tells her Daughter to start sucking Daddy's cock while Mom takes care of her Brother. When her Daddy tells her he is about to cum, Mom holds her Daughter mouth open and tells her to get ready for Daddy's yummy cum. Dad cums right in his little girls mouth and Mom tells her to hold in there. She then makes her Son cum in her mouth and she drools it into her Daughters mouth. She then instructs her to give it back to Mommy. They cum swap back and forth until Mom swallows it all!

Sex Acts: cunnilingus, blowjob, cumshot on the face and in her mouth for mommy and the daughter gets it all in her mouth, some cumswapping between mother and daughter and mommy swallows in down in the end.

File Size :365 MB
    Duration :00:23:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/e7c0300739113/A_Duaghter_s_Family_Initiation.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    She Lets Daddy Inside

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anya had been such a good little girl lately that her Daddy said that tonight she could put him to bed. Normally her Daddy likes to put her to bed and reads her favorite bedtime story. But tonight would be different. She thought maybe it was time for Daddy to have more. She let's Daddy use her mouth whenever he wants. Daddy always tells her that her little mouth looks so pretty wrapped around his big cock. Anya is so proud of herself when she takes all of Daddy's cock down her throat. She loves it when Daddy shoots all of his yummy man cum in her mouth. She comes in the bedroom dressed in the new outfit Daddy got for her. She teases Daddy's cock before she puts in her mouth. She feels so happy when she makes Daddy feel so good. But she knew Daddy wanted more. Her mouth would not be enough. She thought about his thick cock sliding in her pussy every time she touches herself but didn't know if it would fit. Daddy tells her to rub her pussy on his cock. She slides up and down his shaft. She teases his cock with her dripping wet pussy. He tries to put it in but Anya tells him she wants it but doesn't know if they should. She goes back to sucking is cock and telling him one day they will be together in that way. The more she gags on his cock the more she wants it inside of her. She finally gets on top on Daddy and lets him shove it deep inside of her! His Daughter starts riding him slowly. She came as soon as his cock entered her tight hole. Daddy starts to cum and pulls out and she grabs it and lets Daddy's sperm shoot all over her pussy. Then shoves it back inside of her because that where Daddy's cock belongs!

Sex Acts: pov blowjob, handjob, rubbing her clit on his cock, cowgirl for a bit, cumshot on pussy.

File Size :269 MB
    Duration :00:17:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/7e5c46aaf66e8/She_Lets_Daddy_Inside.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Mommy Made Me Do It

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyas Daddy catches her making out with her brother Jimmy. Furious, he sends Jimmy to his room to think about how he has violated his sister. Wanting to get to the bottom of things, Daddy questions Anya about why she was making out with her brother. He finds out she wasn't doing it by choice, but that her mom was making her and would punish her if she didn't do whatever her brothers said. Daddy has to protect and comfort his precious daughter so he promises to stop her mother and she only has to do what she wants to do. To show Daddy how grateful she is, Anya sits in his lap and shows him what a skillful slut she has become!!!

Sex Acts: pussy rubbing and fingering, blowjob, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, cumshot on her face and in her mouth

File Size :198 MB
    Duration :00:12:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/5bd243be37639/Mommy-Made-Me-Do-It.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Teaching Daughter To Be A Whore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jonny was dreading this talk with his Daughter. He couldn't believe he was going to ask his Daughter to "entertain" his boss. But he had to hold up his end of the bargain or her would be fired. Anya asks him what troubling him. He explains in a very round about way the situation. How his boss Mr. Johnson had suggested they trade daughters and at the time seemed like a fun idea. His Daughter looked shocked and not so happy. She flat out said no way and was mad at him for even asking such a thing. "And what kind of guy would pimp out his own daughter! Why couldn't you just trade Lawn Mowers like normal guys!" She said. He told her he had no choice. He has already fooled around with Mr. Johnson's daughter Sadie. "Wait, what? You messed around with that SLUT! I went to school with her. She was a slut then too!" Anya proclaimed! Her Dad explained that if she didn't go through with it that he would be fired and they would lose the house. She looked at her Father and saw how bad he felt, he's just lonely. She told her Daddy she would do it but on one condition. That she let her practice on him. She want him to show her what she should do to Mr. Johnson. She knows he looks at her in such a way. The long hugs, kisses, walking in on her while nude and so on. He didn't know what to say. She asks Daddy if could do anything to her what would he want to do? "I know you want to taste your little daughters pussy don't you?" says Anya. Daddy says he is going to make his Daughter cum and then he going to show her how to make him cum. She can't wait to please her Daddy. "I want you to teach me how to be a good little whore for Mr. Johnson!"

Sex Acts: cunnilingus, blowjob, facial

File Size :172 MB
    Duration :00:11:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/9e2cecd2bcb27/Teaching-Daughter-To-Be-A-Whore.mp4