1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Jill Kassidy, Arya Fae (My Stepdaughters Best Friend - 17.09.2017)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My new friend Jill and I are going to do homework stepdad. Why don't you just fuck off and leave us alone. Jill is a sucker for mature cock so don't expose yourself around her like you do to me. She's my friend not yours!

Tags: threesome ffm fetish blowjob missionary doggy.style cum.in.mouth facial

File Size :300 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:41:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/dd612b49ad5e3..._Stepdaughters_Best_Friend_-_17.09.2017__.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Karter Foxxx

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Karter Foxxx is a teen rebel without a care in the world. She acts super slutty on her social media and isn't afraid for people to know it. She even started doing perverted things with her mom in the car right next to her. This has to stop, so mommy told stepdaddy that it was time he put his foot down. Obviously Karter didn't want to hear it, so stepdad had to start playing hardball. He was going to confiscate her phone unless she did to him what she did for all the boys on social media. Karter stepped up to the plate and sucked on stepdads cock, then even rode him like she did one of her classmates. Just as they were about to finish, mommy came a knocking to check on stepdads progress. Karter obviously covered for him because she loved his cock, and stepdad covered too. Covered Karter's sweet teen body with cum that is! BJ, doggy, missionary, standing doggy, cowgirl, incest, stepdad, cumshot.

File Size :200 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:24:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8b154121694f6/karter.foxxx.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Alexa Raye - Rimming Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My fantasy is to get cuffed and fucked in a jail cell by a cop. Tonight I'm being really dirty and will be playing with my step dad's cock. I can't deepthroat yet but I'm sure he enjoyed my rimjob because he blow a big load on my face

File Size :972 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:25:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7a2160fb24494/Alexa_Raye_-_Rimming_Daddy.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Alice Coxxx - Stepfathers Perfect Fit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alice Coxxx is a hot ginger teen who is blossoming into a beautiful young lady. Her mother was helping her pick out her first real bra and it wasn't going too well. She couldn't find a style or a fit that truly complemented her figure! They called stepdad in for his opinion, but he felt awkward and just agreed with his wife. As he left, he stayed near the edge of the door and got to creeping. Boy did his stepdaughters tits look nice and supple. As she tried on another lingerie set, her stepdad just had to come in and tell her how beautiful she looked. He began to help her undress and could not deny how hot she was. Soft touches turned into groping, and before our eyes Alice was jamming her stepdaddys cock down her throat. They even managed to fuck before mom returned, but just as stepdad got his nut off into Alice's warm mouth, mom walked back in. Talk about a BUST!

Tags: blowjob standing.doggy doggy.style pussy.licking reverse.cowgirl cowgirl missionary facial cum.in.mouth male.completion

File Size :206 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:29:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/fbab554654048/Alice_Coxxx_-_Stepfathers_Perfect_Fit_.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Ava Little - Redheads Hot Birthday Surprise

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The fiery haired Ava Little was so disappointed in her stepdad. Not only was he not paying attention to her, but he totally forgot her birthday! Feeling sad, she went to her bed to sulk, praying that maybe the day would get better. And it did! Stepdad came through a few minutes later and provided her with the most age appropriate gift he could for her eighteenth birthday. What was it? A see through leotard of course! Ava was so happy! All she could do was suck her steppys cock to show how much she loved him. Stepdad proceeded to fuck her tenderly in various positions and jizz all over her pale little face. Happy Birthday Ava Little!

File Size :878 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:37:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a638ec69bf011/Ava_Little_-_Redheads_Hot_Birthday_Surprise.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    A Hard Situation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your mother was undressing in front of you... right then, in this tiny dressing room. She was in such a hurry to try on the assorted lace panties and bras before the store closed. You caught glimpses of her voluptuous curves, her swinging breasts, and even... her pussy. But she didn't realize that you were interested in all of that. She didn't notice your growing, hardening cock as she shimmied her big butt into tight little panties, constantly asking your opinion. Or when her big boobs bounced when she adjusted each bra... your mother had no clue how turned on you were.

Not until it was time to go. She asked you to hand her some clothes, but you were busy hiding the boner in your pants. Of course your mother would make you show her, and of course she'd insist you think about something less... provocative. To not STARE at her body in that lingerie... but it was no use. If fact, your erection got even bigger. So your mother took matters into her own hands. She grabbed your throbbing cock and hurriedly began stroking it.

Those store employees couldn't see your erection. They couldn't know that you wanted your own mother. She just had to get rid of it. Even if it meant getting on her knees and swallowing your cock over and over again, pulling her breasts out of that push-up bra so you could touch, grab, and squeeze them, just to make yourself finish. Your mother was determined... she'd do ANYTHING it took just to make her boy cum... to make your erection go away. Even if it meant straddling you... and fucking you until you came inside of her...

File Size :332 MB
    Duration :00:25:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2919ff596ad7b/A_Hard_Situation.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Daddy, I've Never Squirted Before 2 - Scene 1 Saya Song

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Saya Song wants to learn to squirt. This slender, tattooed Asian tramp teases father figure Toni Ribas, lewdly stroking herself for his entertainment. She gives 'Daddy' a taboo blow job, and Toni's experienced fingers pump Saya's juicy slit, making her pussy erupt in sloppy orgasms. Relentlessly he rams his uncut cock down her throat and in her gushing gash. After making Saya splash soaking squirt again and again, he splatters her pretty face with a big, spermy load.

Scene starts off with pussy play (masturbation and fingering). Goes into POV blowjob with some deepthroating. Scene cuts to her on the couch getting fingered and squirting. She then rides him in reverse cowgirl with some oral on and off. Transitions into doggy, sideways, and missionary, with her squirting throughout. She then rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, with some choke play and squirting. She hops off to blow him with some deepthroat and facefucking before getting fucked missionary and Tony pulls out for a facial.

File Size :397 MB
    Resolution :960 x 544 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:33:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e9ee92c392706/Daddy__I_ve_Never_Squirted_Before_2_-_Scene_1_Saya_Song.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Violet Star Caught in the Act 17.10.06

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daddy walks in on his step daughter getting fucked by a stranger. He is quick to scold the young girl. Violet Star told her step father that her pussy is all his, and that she will save it all day to bring home to him to use before Mommy gets off work. She clearly needs to be punished for disobeying. The man she calls daddy fills her young mouth with his cock and makes her work hard to show how sorry she is. Violet doesn't let her step daddy down and does everything she can with her shaved young pussy to please him. She begs for forgiveness and promises to be a good girl for him. After he covers the little slut with cum, we find out that he has been whoring out his girl for all his friends. Violet Star is quickly becoming the step daughter sex toy for all the men in the neighborhood.

Violet gives him a blowjob and he then fucks her in doggy. Violet gets on top and rides him in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. They switch back to doggy and then to missionary. He cums on her stomach.

File Size :933 MB
    Duration :00:15:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/032a7d8c6a38e/violet.star.caught.in.the.act.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Hope Harper and Alyssa Hart - Dad's Birthday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. Nelson has got to be the luckiest step dad ever because his horny teens Hope Harper and Alyssa Hart decide to blow out his b-day candles for him by tag teaming his log-like cock and fucking him silly. Mr. Nelson obliges and fucks the two tight teens and impales their pussies until he unloads his warm white semen across both of their pretty teen faces.

File Size :507 MB
    Duration :00:17:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/244715668dbb2/hope.harper.and.alyssa.hart.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Moka Mora - Dreams about Daddy

[​IMG]

Moka is having a sexy sexy dream about none other than her own Dad. She fantasizes about him and his hard cock while she uses her hitachi vibrator on her throbbing clit. She dreams and dreams until she creams. Her daddy watching from her doorway rushes in to punish her for fantasizing about him. He drags her by her feet and throws her over his lap. He spanks her repeatedly as her body convulses to the slap of his hand against her clit. He forces his girl to take his dick in her mouth and pumps her throat. Ready for a real pounding he bends her over and cock rocks her from behind, and she takes every hard inch, moaning "yes, daddy!" He continues to fuck her harder and harder giving her body a full pleasure punishment. He finally unloads the cum on to her stomach. She squirms with glee as he leaves her to deal with the consequences on her stomach.

Sex Acts: masturbation with an hitachi, blowjob, doggy style, missionary, cum on belly

File Size :571 MB
    Duration :00:12:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/bd7650c55f7b6/Moka_Mora_-_Dreams_about_Daddy.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Sadie Holmes - In The Morning & My Cum Addicted Daughter (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene 1: In The Morning
    Sadie wakes her dad up real quick by blowing him under the kitchen table while her mommy Cory Chase sleeps. He's a bit nervous so he doesn't finish. Fret not...more to come...
    Scene 2: My Cum Addicted Daughter Pt. 1
    Unsatisfied, Sadie waits for her mom to jump in the shower and jumps into her dad's room and immediately picks up where she left off...with her dad's cock in her mouth. She then jumps on top and rides him...well he loves it. Mom is coming out of the shower, so naturally they move to the living room downstairs where he plows her from behind. She then gets back on top of him to ride him until he cums right in his daughters sweet teen pussy.
    Scene 3: My Cum Addicted Daughter Pt. 2
    Sadie is in her room. Her dad comes in and she immediately begins blowing him. He then fucks her hard on her own bed and shows her who's boss by blasting his dad seed all over her pretty little face.

File Size :454 MB
    Duration :00:30:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d1dc06b906d9f...Morning___My_Cum_Addicted_Daughter__720p_.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Taboo Diaries 13

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mothers and nieces who break all the rules! Witness wild excerpts from the twisted tales of their lives!

Kendra Heart - Recently life took some crazy turns that even I barely believe. Last week my parents went out of town and Uncle Jay was house sitting. Before he arrived, I was snooping in Mom's room and found her diary. A few pages in, I discovered my Dad was shooting blanks, so Uncle Jay knocked my mom up. I was very upset but also turned on. Uncle Jay walked in and saw what I was doing, he was shocked. After we talked a bit, it became apparent he was turned on too. I took his cock deep in my throat and got him really heard. I rode his cock 'til I came really hard, then he took control. He pounded my tight pussy like never before and exploded all over my bush. I'm so glad I read Mommy's diary, it's really opened my thighs

Camile Black - My first few days home after Stepdaddy sent me to rehab were pretty uneventful. One morning was in my sister's room because I had no desk yet. He walked in and sat down on the bed to talk to me. After a few minutes it became totally clear what he really wanted though. After all these months I was pretty horny too so I played along. Within a few minutes I had his cock in my mouth and the rest is history. I sat on his face and sucked his cock while he made me cum with his tongue. Soon as he did I straddled his cock and rode him hard. Stepdaddy came deep inside me in no time flat, I I think he missed me a lot. Let's hope I don't get pregnant though, he might send me away again.

Bunny Hughes - After my eighteenth birth I let Stepdaddy know how I feel about him.and he let me know how much he liked my pussy. However, he bought a new motorcycle recently and he's started paying less attention to me. Given the way he makes me feel when we're together, I can't be having that. Needless to say, after Mom left yesterday morning I went out to the garage where he was cleaning his bike. I started teasing him and next thing I know I'm on top of him on the hog. He and I fucked all over his bike and even set off the alarm so we moved to the pool table. I rode his balls deep until I came again and he laid me on my back. He fucked me until he exploded all over my tummy. Guess we know who cums first in this family now!

File Size :1.65 GB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:29:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/00564c684ef9a/Taboo_Diaries_13.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Angel Smalls - Spoil Me Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Max is just getting home from striking out at the bar, but as any industrious father, he has a back-up plan.his precious Angel. She lays asleep in her nightwear as he quietly stumbles into her room rubbing his throbbing cock. He slowly pulls her covers off and tastes one of her pink little nipples before sliding her panties to the side to get a good taste of her clit. Angel loves her daddy. He always spoils her with the best cunt licking and pussy pounding a budding woman could ask for. She wakes to see him taking really good care of her, his head bobbing between her thighs. Glad to see her wake, he undresses and she raises her legs so he can get good access. She giggles and squeels with delight as he probes her with her tongue and his fingers. She takes his cock in her mouth as he continues to finger fuck her fresh little hole, getting it good and ready for his large cock. Her eyes roll back in shear ecstasy as he penetrates her, first on her back and then doggy style. Daddy gives her such a good pounding she has to hold on to the bed rails. She moans in delight as he pulls out to unload his cock on her face.

Sex Acts: cunnilingus, clit rubbing, pussy fingering, blowjob, missionary, doggy style, facial

File Size :522 MB
    Duration :00:14:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2ccc9ac2bdd75/Angel_Smalls_-_Spoil_Me_Daddy.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Tammie Madison - Daddy makes daughter pregnant on her wedding night

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daddy, I know that it is my wedding night, and you have just given me away to my husband, but daddy, I want you to know; I'm still your little girl. Daddy, remember how we used to be together? Remember how you used to take care of me during our special time? Daddy, I want you to make me feel how you did back then. Daddy, no other man has ever been able to make me feel the way you do. Take me daddy, make love to me on my wedding night. Make me cum the way only you can daddy. Daddy, from tonight onwards, I will have to be loyal to my husband. We will not be able to play like this anymore. So, daddy, please give me something special to help me remember this night. Daddy, make me pregnant with our baby.

Sex Acts: blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, implied creampie

File Size :951 MB
    Duration :00:16:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/abc238fcd0eaa...es_daughter_pregnant_on_her_wedding_night.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Hunter Rose - My Stepdaughter The Cheerleader

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hunter Rose just made the cheerleading team and is super excited to show her new routine to her mom and new stepdad, Sean Lawless. When she walks in the living room, she finds them watching TV. Her mom is not particularly enthusiastic about her extracurricular activity, but Sean is absolutely enthralled with Hunter's cheerleader outfit. While her mom gets ready for dinner, Sean and is more than happy to watch her routine. Hunter shows off her moves, teasing her ass to Sean in the process. However, her new stepdad isn't easily impressed and wonders how she even made the team. Hunter shows him exactly how by making a move for his dick! When she unzips his pants, she is happily surprised to discover how big Sean's cock is! She immediately wraps her lips around it and starts sucking! Then, Sean bends his slutty stepdaughter on the couch as he pounds her tight wet pussy! Will they have time to fuck before Hunter's mom comes back?

Tags and sex acts: Amateur, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Big Dick Worship, Blowjob, Sex, Cowgirl, Pile Driving, Side Fuck, Ass Worship, Face Fuck, Doggystyle - Standing, Indoors

File Size :493 MB
    Duration :00:30:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/71bf4d245b783/Hunter_Rose_-_My_Stepdaughter_The_Cheerleader.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Daddy's Little Anal Slut

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daddy I want your cum so bad but this time I want it deep in my ass. Please daddy please fuck my ass deep until you fill me up! Ends with a faux anal creampie.

Includes: Teen, Big Natural Tits, Anal, Anal Masturbation, Creampie, Big Ass, Big Dildo, Dirty Talk ...

File Size :1.48 GB
    Duration :00:09:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e91d57595287d/LittleMissElle_-_Daddy_s_Little_Anal_Slut.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Sadie Holmes - Daddy Its Been Soo Long (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I Really Missed Stroking Your Cock...
    I'm so glad this semester ended and I'm home with you for a bit. Daddy you know I couldn't stop thinking about your cock the whole time. I really missed feeling you throb in my hands, can I play with you now Daddy? Ooo thats just what I meant, your throbbing so much in my hands. I just have to savor every minute, you don't mind me going slow do you daddy? I just want to make up for lost time. Mmmm just what I've been missing I can feel you getting closer and closer until you explode in your daughters hands. Thank you Daddy!!!

File Size :507 MB
    Duration :00:16:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1f71b4ee2a546/Sadie_Holmes_-_Daddy_Its_Been_Soo_Long__720p_.mp4

20. Mister Krol