1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Jade Kimiko - Unpacking His Big Load [22.12.2022 1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cast: Jade Kimiko , Sergeant Miles

While moving in with his new family, Sergeant Miles recruits the help of his unhelpful daughter Jade. Rather than aiding in unpacking boxes, Jade decides to pull a prank on her dad. She hides her tiny body in one of the moving boxes, which Sergeant Miles unknowingly carries up to the bedroom. When Jade jumps out of the box, he tries to discipline her but quickly succumbs to her sexy advances. Sergeant Miles throws Jade on the bed and teaches her a real lesson!

Sex Acts: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Pussy Fingering, Hair Pulling, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl.

File Size :1.07 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:02:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/e2557f5542a97/ererb.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    oco Lovelock , Theodora Day - Breakthrough Session: A Deep Analysis Extended Cut [12.11.2022 1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cast: Coco Lovelock , Theodora Day , Jack Vegas , Calvin Hardy

After an intense sexual experience with Theodora Von Skeet, Coco Badcoxx feels awakened. But her dad, Calvin, is not so keen on her newfound attitude. Jack suggests a therapy session where everyone can speak their truth and get their feelings out on the table. Things escalate quickly, and Coco lets out all her pent-up frustration. In order for the therapy to come full circle, Jack proposes they all let out a little steam - Jack will fuck Calvin's daughter, and Calvin will fuck his.

Sex Acts: Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, 69, Foursome, Cum on Faces, Cum swapping.

File Size :1.27 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:42:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/319a1dbf06269/daughterswap_coco_lovelock_and_theodora_day_full_hi_1080hd.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Eva Nyx - What Are You Doing 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"What are you doing?!?!"

I think it's fairly simple to figure out, Eva.

Your dad Peter came home and caught you masturbating with a vibrator.

His hormones got the better of him and he had to enter your room and see what you were doing.

Disgusted by the fact that he's a dirty old perv you storm out of the room.

That leaves Peter alone in your bedroom worried that you'll tell your Mom.

It also leaves him with some free time to fantasize about what it would be like to fuck you.

As he grabs his cock and begins to stroke he dreams about engaging in the following with you: blowjob, doggy style, cowgirl, and missionary sex.

His little fantasy ends with him giving you a vaginal creampie.

In reality all he creampied was his hand...and then you walk back in the room.

Once again disgusted at the sight before your eyes you storm out threatening to tell your Mom.

File Size :1.28 GB
    Duration :00:30:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5e75dc7945fba...2.15_-_Eva_Nyx_-_What_Are_You_Doing_1080p.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    DADDY FUCK MY THROAT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

During a joint workout on a hot day, you injured your leg. I want to take care of my beloved daddy and decide to stretch your injured leg. But during the massage I notice a boner! What? Is Daddy excited by the sight of my sweaty tits? It can't be! Daddy asks to take care of his boner. No! It can't be! We're a family, but I really want to help Daddy! Daddy promises not to tell anyone? I have to take his hard cock in my mouth! Daddy wants to fuck my sweaty tits! It's so exciting, but I'm starting to like it. Daddy fucks my throat! Oh my God! I want Daddy to cum in my throat! I feel his cock throbbing in my throat and exploding with a big load! Now I'm an obedient daddy's girl for throat fucking!

File Size :1.60 GB
    Duration :00:12:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ebe3907092aa7/DADDY_FUCK_MY_THROAT.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Practice Practice Practice - Penelope Woods - 27-12-2022 -- [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Penelope needs help practicing - luckily for her, her dad, Mike, is her biggest supporter. Day and night, Mike is there to help Penelope with any assistance she needs to ensure she is in top condition.

Sex acts: blowjob, missionary, anal, reverse cowgirl, doggy, cum on mouth

File Size :1.90 GB
    Duration :01:00:13

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/25aa37f82788f/dadcrush.22.12.27.penelope.woods.practice.practice.practice.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Alexia Anders , Kimmy Kimm - Santa On My Mind [25.12.2022 1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alexia Anders , Kimmy Kimm , Jay Crew , Tommy Pistol

Jay and Tommy both assume the position of Santa Claus and deliver presents under the tree in the still of the night. But their daughters, Alexia and Kimmy, hear the two and investigate. Jay and Tommy hide behind the Christmas tree, and much to their surprise, the girls, start putting on a show in the living room. Alexia and Kimmy explore each other's bodies and start scissoring before they are finally interrupted. To keep the fun going, Jay and Tommy suggest a holiday activity the four can do together!

Sex Acts: 69, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Face Fucking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Foursome, Handjob, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Sideways, Creampie, Cum in Mouth.

File Size :2.37 GB
    Duration :00:55:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f0815cde0277c/daughterswap_alexia_anders_and_kimmy_kimm_full_hi_1080hd.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    [22.12.27 - Malina Melendez - Gets Stuffed With Daddy's Cock 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus points for honesty, Malina.

Your poor daddy has been trying to get you to learn this piano piece for your recital but you just aren't nailing the notes.

You just can't help it...you're 24 and your priorities have shifted.

You'd rather be tickling a penis than tickling the ivories.

This of course blows your daddy's mind.

But as you admit to your daddy, you just wanna have fun with the boys and not be cooped up practicing piano.

He'll remind you that boys are trouble and cannot be trusted.

You'll counter that you trust him...and you really wanna have some fun.

It doesn't take much arm twisting and soon daddy allows you to get on your knees and start sucking his cock.

Daddy asks what else you like to do for fun and you'll show him the following: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and doggy style sex.

He'll cum on your tongue and insist you get back to practicing.

File Size :1.16 GB
    Duration :00:31:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/152b9038d019e..._Gets_Stuffed_With_Stepdaddy_s_Cock_1080p.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Daddy I Want To Go Shopping Anal Only

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I want to go shopping, but don't have any pocket money. I cuddle up to Daddy, trying to be cute, and beg him to help me. He said I have to help him first! DDLG, sloppy BJ, lots of anal.

File Size :1.53 GB
    Duration :00:25:21

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/535826ddf8c17/I_Want_To_Go_Shopping_Anal_Only.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Rachael Cavalli And Crystal Chase - Tits Out Therapy 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I'm a woman now!!"

Exactly, Crystal.

And that's why your dad Marcelo has an issue with the way you dress.

Now you and him are in Dr. Cavalli's office to get to the bottom of the this issue.

Dr. Cavalli has a theory...

She thinks that Marcelo is attracted to you and your big natural tits.

Guess what?

She's right.

Dr. Cavalli thinks that if you expose those big beauties to Marcelo he'll get over his issue.

And just to help this therapy work, Dr. Cavalli will join in.

Once your dad sees those titties he'll bury his face in them eagerly.

It looks like the therapy is working.

Dr. Cavalli will speed up the process by joining you and your dad in the following: blowjob,
    missionary, doggy style, and reverse cowgirl sex.

Marcelo will cum your tits and he suddenly seems a lot less worried about how you dress.

Naturally a follow up appointment is needed.

File Size :2.06 GB
    Duration :00:46:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/89ef94f14ea0d...nd_Crystal_Chase_-_Tits_Out_Therapy_1080p.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Lovely Lilith - Chubby Daughter Needs Experience

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this video Lovely Lilith pretends the camera is her dad.
    She wants to become one of the popular girls at school.
    To do this she decides to seduce her father and gets him to have sex with her.
    There is no actual sex in the video or even another actor. The camera represents the POV of her father.
    Lilith reveals her tits and basically ends up riding the camera.

Here's the description from clips for sale:

Hey... dad.... Mom just took my brother and sister to the Farmer's Market. I know you like to rest in on Saturdays, but I needed to talk to you. This is kind of important....

You see, there are these girls in my school... and, well... They're going around saying they get to fuck their dads. Now all the guys want to be with them because they supposedly have so much experience pleasing older men.

I know, this is inappropriate... but... I just wondered if... maybe... you'd let me... play with you? I mean-- I wouldn't tell mom! She'd never find out! I just want to have the same experience. I mean, I'm not the hottest girl in school. Having experience like this might boost my rep a little. I am chubby afterall.

I know you've been staring at my tits ever since they came in-- and now that I'm old enough... This really isn't a big deal. I mean, ever since my real dad left... and you've taken such good care of us.... I just wanted to repay you. Wouldn't you like that, daddy? You wouldn't have to do anything. I'd do all the work. That way you're not to blame. Just let me ride you. I know you'll like it daddy.

File Size :519 MB
    Duration :00:09:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5145e40c1c77f/2016_11_14_-_Chubby_Step-Daughter_Needs_Experience.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Xxlayna Marie -- Creampied By Dad -- 2022-12-31 [1080p, x265]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XxLayna is sneaking round the house and finds her dad in the shower. Seeing his big black cock she just wants to be filled by it.
    ---
    Xxlayna and a black guy have oral and vaginal sex in various positions. Includes blowjob in the shower, eye contact, smiling

File Size :344 MB
    Duration :00:24:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9707834431dec...ed_By_Stepdad_--_2022-12-31__1080p__x265_.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Emma Bugg - Sexual Health & Wellness 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Babe, please put some shorts on. We need to have a talk. You've been having a lot of friends over lately.. Well, your mother is just concerned. She wanted me to have a talk with you and make sure you're being safe. I'm your dad, it's my job to make sure nothing bad happens.

Sex Acts: blowjob, missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, creampie

File Size :963 MB
    Duration :00:28:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/90c49cc3f7185/_FamilyTherapy__Emma_Bugg_-_Sexual_Health___Wellness_1080p.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    A Christmas Story

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's Christmas, and you just can't take it anymore. You want a divorce. The only thing that's been keeping you in this marriage is your daughter Meana. Her and her mother had nothing before you came along, so you raised her, showed her all the finer things in life, and spoiled her. The way she sits on your lap and calls you "daddy" after you buy her something extravagant is the best feeling in the world. But now she's grown up, and it's time to end things with her mom. The thing is, Meana has grown accustomed to this lifestyle and she's not about to give it all up. She know's all about your prenup, which means that if you divorce her mom, she'll get nothing. You always told her she could have whatever she wanted, and now. she want's to keep the family together. Come on now, it's Christmas, and your little girl wants to sit on Santa's lap one last time.

Clip Contains: Your daughter knows exactly how to keep the family together this Christmas. She's always on Santa's Naughty List.

File Size :2.03 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:02:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a6cd6bacaf90d/A_Christmas_Story.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    DADDYS GIRLS VOLUME 34

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A DADDY DAUGHTER FUCKFEST!!
    THESE LOVE DADDY'S HARD COCK!!!

These love their Daddys!!! These girls all love to play with Dad's big hard cock!!

File Size :417 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:35:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f00ad28c171ec/DADDYS_GIRLS_VOLUME_34.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Tiny Daughter Reese Shows Her Talents - Reese Robbins

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good-hearted father Clark is very disappointed at the poor job of filing done by his teen daughter Reese. In the middle of his criticism Reese does express that she is very good at other things like pleasing the boys in the back of the car. Shocked Clark is not pleased and Reese grabs onto his cock to convince him otherwise on her special cock sucking talents. Reese does not let him down as she gets his dick harder than ever as she slobbers on his cock balls deep. But now as she sits on it Reese realizes he's too big and is gonna have to work that cock inch by inch inside her hot tight teen pink hairy pussy into a fuck frenzy as she orgasms many times before she drops to her knees and strokes every ounce of daddy's sweet thick cum onto her braces and into her hungry mouth!

Scene includes dad roleplay with Reese Robbins. Blowjob, fucking on couch in reverse cowgirl/cowgirl, missionary, ends with female-completion facial

File Size :1.93 GB
    Duration :00:30:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/9151a6e4e388d/Tiny_Daughter_Reese_Shows_Her_Talents_-_Reese_Robbins_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol