1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Honey Hayes - Letting My Dad Watch Me Put Lotion On 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't help myself sometimes. My daughter Honey is just so cute. I catch her showering, soaping up her amazing natural tits & rubbing down her hairy teen pussy. She catches me spying, but this isn't our first time - she knows her mom will be out for awhile. She teases me while she lotions her body and then starts burying her face in my cock. She gasps when my thick dick enters her and then rides her daddy like a good girl. I take her from behind, stretching out her teen pussy and spreading out her little asshole. She can't stop cumming on her dad's big cock until she lets me shoot my load on her hairy pussy!

Sex Acts: blowjob, handjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, cumshot, cum on stomach, cum on bush

File Size :786 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/352c996618b8a..._Cavalli_-_Come_Give_Step_Mommy_Some_Love.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Leana Lovings - Rules Are Hard to Follow 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dad, can I come with you? Why not? I don't want to do that.. Can't you play with me before you go to the gym? Please, just really quick. I hate that rule, it's stupid. I promise I'll be super quiet..

Sex Acts: doggy style, prone bone, blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, cumshot, facial, cum in mouth

File Size :633 MB
    Duration :00:16:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f34b01fe3f945..._Lovings_-_Rules_Are_Hard_to_Follow_1080p.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Sage Fox - I Came On My Daughter Face

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My naughty redhead 18 y.o. daughter shocked me to the depth of my soul when she asked me to eat her pussy, but with my wife, her mother, out of town for a whole month I just couldn't refuse. Next day she returned the favor with a killer blowjob right in a bathroom and another day later she was riding her tight young pussy up and down my big cock with no rubber. Man, I loved cumming on her pretty face so much. I want more!

File Size :2.57 GB
    Duration :00:30:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/8e7ee6bf1143c/I_Came_On_My_Daughter_Face.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Taboo-fantasy - Belle's virginity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BELLE FINALLY GETS FUCKED!!! AFTER SUCKING OFF EVERYBODY... BELLE FINALLY LOSES HER VIRGINITY!!!

Her Parents have decided that Belle's raging teenage hormones are getting the best of her..and it's only a matter of time before she ends up having sexual intercourse with someone. Belle's Virginity is something they take seriously, and they don't want her having sex with some random stranger she meets in a bar..so they decide that her dad should be the one to deflower her!! Belle is receptive to the idea..and lets her dad go all the way with her!! After they fuck Belle says "I had no idea it would feel so good!!!!!".

File Size :670 MB
    Duration :00:15:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/314e623677ee9/Taboo-fantasy___Belle_s_virginity.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Freya Fields Video Call With Daddy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi Daddy! I've been missing you and really wanted to see your face! I actually had a naughty dream about you last night, do you want to hear about it? I'm feeling very horny today, maybe we can have some fun together? I masturbate and moan for you, suck on a dildo wishing it was your cock, and ride the dildo until I count us down to cum / orgasm together Smile

File Size :768 MB
    Duration :00:24:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2aac614a86541/Freya_Fields_Video_Call_With_Daddy.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Home Sex Is Better - Dani Blu Melanie Hicks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miles and Melanie get a call from their daughter's school saying that Dani has been caught having sex and thus has been suspended. Miles has a stern talk with her, threatening to send her to boarding school if she doesn't start behaving better. After Melanie has a talk with Dani, she understands that she's just curious about sex, so Melanie suggests that Miles and her could be the ones to show her everything she needs to know to be a good little whore!

Sex acts: cunnilingus, doggy, blowjob, cowgirl, sideways, facial

File Size :1.65 GB
    Duration :00:47:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/27e2d6ae00fad/Familystrokes_2022-08-11_Dani_Blu_Melanie_Hicks.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Devoted To Daddy - Haley Reed - 540p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Haley Reed and her dad Brad Newman have recently admitted their mutual attraction to one another, but they're still feeling out when and how they want to fuck. When Haley passes by his room one morning, Brad beckons her in even though his wife Claudia Monet is still sleeping beside him. Haley is reluctant at first, but eventually Brad coaxes her to start sucking his cock. He gets out of bed and has Haley climb into his spot so he can bang her from behind as she does her best to hold the moan. They finish up their morning delight with Haley once again wrapping her lips around that big cock and taking a load in her mouth that she has no choice but to swallow.

Later that morning, Haley waltzes into the kitchen in just a tight shirt and panties. Brad is enjoying the show, but Haley's mom doesn't share his appreciation. She tells Haley to change and stop walking around in such skanky clothes. Instead of obeying her mom, Haley slides beneath the table to give her dad another round of fun with her hot little mouth. This time he surprises her with his climax, cumming all over her cheek. They almost get caught when Haley emerges with cum on her face, but she claims it's just milk and that she's got to go when her mom asks her about it.

When Brad gets home from work that evening, Haley is there to greet him with news that her mom is at the store. They indulge in some no-holds-barred sex where they don't have to be quiet or stealthy, but Claudia eventually returns. She doesn't catch them thanks to a well-timed blanket covering their indiscretion. When Claudia goes to put groceries away, Brad finishes Haley off until she's well-satisfied. Then he takes his own pleasure, filling his daughter's tight pussy with a creampie of cum that freaks her out because she's not on birth control."

This video features a blowjob, missionary and a creampie.

File Size :79.8 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:21:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f4d634ee505ae/_MyFamilyPies__Devoted_To_Daddy_-_Haley_Reed_-_540p.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Molly.Manson Changes In Behaviour

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its hard being a responsible teen nowadays. There are so many distractions just waiting to bring you down the wrong path. Molly might be one of those girls. Her mom noticed her veering towards the wrong path and told her husband to give Molly a talking to. He sits her down in the living room and tells her about his knowledge of the crowd she chills with. All they do is party, drink, and get in trouble. With all this said, we have a possible ultimatum: Boarding School. Molly hears this and insists on changing right away! But then she digs deeper into the conversation and starts thinking maybe its about sex. After all, daddy is giving her a lot of pressure. He asks her what she even knows about sex, and she says not much but her actions tell a whole different story. She takes his cock doggy on the couch like a veteran and rides his dick reverse cowgirl into non-existence. After a fuck session like this, boarding school is for sure put on the back burner. The last thing he asks of Molly is to please clean up the cum all over her face before mommy gets home. Thats a good little slut :)

File Size :2.57 GB
    Duration :00:30:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/73568912794d7/fams.16.04.21.molly.manson.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Sophia Burns - Dirty Little Secrets 720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I'm not concerned about the other girls."

You heard your father correctly Sophia.

While your Mom is gone Peter is in charge.

And you're not going out anywhere with your friends.

That's your Mom's rule and Peter is going to enforce it.

Of course you ask him to keep a secret and look the other way but no dice.

This makes you a little snarky and if Peter can't keep a secret why should you?

You divulge to Peter that your Mom told you he cums too fast. A regular minute man.

He denies this of course but you keep teasing him.

First you show him your panties and then you start to play with your pussy.

Peter can only hold out so long before he starts to perform cunnilingus on you.

He'll prove he isn't a minute man.

Peter backs up his claim thusly: blowjob, cowgirl, sideways, standing missionary, missionary, and standing doggy style sex.

Peter gives Sophia a vaginal creampie and now they both have a secret to keep.

File Size :646 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:42:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f1be30b6a3169..._Sophia_Burns_-_Dirty_Little_Secrets_720p.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
    Ellie Eilish - Wants her Dad to come to bed with her 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ever since my daughter and I shared a hotel bed and I gave in to temptation Ellie has been trying to get either into my bed or get me to come up and rest next to her. How many times can I resist?

Sex Acts: masturbation, blowjob, missionary, sideways, standing doggy, face fuck, cumshot, cum in mouth

File Size :1.04 GB
    Duration :00:14:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/c26d8e7a96e41...nts_her_Dad_to_come_to_bed_with_her_1080p.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Haley Spades - Smash Me I Won't Break 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"OK then...Daddy."

That's a good girl, Haley.

It's about time you started calling Ryan that.

He's been married to your Mom for over 6 months now.

But you want to call him Daddy for other reasons.

You've been dreaming about him since you first met him.

Those big strong arms.

You just want him to smash you.

While he's massaging your sore neck you confess that you have a rough sex fetish.

And since your Mom is gone for the day what better time than now to make your dreams come true?

Ryan's down for that and makes your dreams come true thusly: blowjob, doggy style, missionary,
    reverse cowgirl, and piledriver sex.

Ryan gives you a facial and tomorrow you'll find another jar you can't open just so you can get smashed again.

File Size :1.64 GB
    Duration :00:22:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/387525a996ae9...ley_Spades_-_Smash_Me_I_Won_t_Break_1080p.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Natasha Nixx - Daddys Dirty School Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know i have been getting in trouble for going behind the school with boys
    but when you come to punish me,
    you just can't seem to keep your eyes from wandering up my skirt.
    if you don't tell mom, i think we may just be able to work out a deal...

20 minutes of big tits, 2.3 inch diameter dildo sucking and fucking with dirty talk throughout.

school girl, taboo, roleplay

File Size :976 MB
    Duration :00:20:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/10c05891cf61d/natasha.nixx_daddys.dirty.school.girl._1080p_.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Macy.Meadows.And.Krissy.Knight Football.Brings.Us.Close

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sergeant Miles is a bit jealous of how close Peter is with his daughter, Macy. He wants the same relationship with his own, Krissy. After an unconventional backyard football match, Peter proposes an idea to bring Miles and Krissy together, by letting Macy get familiar with her dad's friend. a daughter swapping foursome with two older guys and two younger girls. includes cowgirl, girls 69ing, cumshots and girls kissing.

File Size :2.12 GB
    Duration :00:38:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/16a02c9bbf77a...nd.krissy.knight.football.brings.us.close.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Julz Gotti - Bonding Before The Storm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"There's a huge storm coming!"

That's what you get for living in Florida, Julz.

Hurricanes.

And you can't even stay at your boyfriend's house because you just broke up with him.

Your Mom is stuck at your Aunt's house and you..you're stuck with your creepy daddy Ike.

At least he has the generators prepared for any power outages.

So that means at least you can indulge in some online shopping while the storm rages.

Except for one fact...you have no money.

Resigned to days of boredom you plop your big ass down on the couch.

Something out of place catches your eye...Ike's boner.

He's been on anti-aging herbs and the results are self evident.

The whole situation is creepy as hell.

Until he mentions you can use the credit card.

It's still creepy but if you touch his dick and maybe go from there you can use the credit card for that shopping spree.

Feeling to need to really spend some serious dough you actually touch it and give him a blowjob.

Ike gives you an implied oral creampie and once again you realize how creepy the whole situation is.

But you get that credit card!

The next morning finds Ike thinking about the good time he had last night.

You just want to take a few drinking glasses up to the rooftop hurricane party.

He protests that you're dressed like a hoochie and that the glasses are expensive.

He'd rather you stay home instead of going to a party to meet cute boys.

What he really wants is a repeat of last night.

Not gonna happen...

You will however give him a handjob and titfuck him....then leave him high 'n dry and leave for the party.

Ike now has the bluest of balls.

Later that evening you burst into his room stating that you need some dick.

The party sucked. The boys just wanted to fuck you. And your ex kept sending you shitty texts.

Besides....you're horny.

And to cure that state you and Ike do the following: blowjob, standing missionary, standing doggy style, and standing sideways sex.

Ike gives you a facial and now both of you can brace yourselves against the fury of Mother Nature.

Or your Mom if she ever finds out.

File Size :1.53 GB
    Duration :00:42:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/bb9a6217aadec...lz_Gotti_-_Bonding_Before_The_Storm_1080p.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Million Dollar Teens - Aria Lee Mina Lux - 2022-08-25 - 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Mina and Aria find out that their dad's business is going bankrupt they pay a visit to their rich uncle Donnie. After telling him the news he doesn't seem to be willing to help them out so Mina tells Aria it's time to go all in and to follow her lead. As Donnie takes a business call Mina gets on her knees and whips out Donnie's cock before shoving it in her mouth! Aria is unsure of this devious strategy at first but pretty soon she joins in and enjoys the ride!

Sex acts: threesome, blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, cunnilingus, face sitting, missionary, facial

File Size :1.23 GB
    Duration :00:30:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/f74cde959e2ff/Familystrokes_2022-08-25_Aria_Lee_Mina_Lux.mp4