1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Dad & Daughter Collection (Daily Update)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Afternoon Delight Daddy fuck Me again - Diana Grace

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Diana Grace is lounging in the afternoon sun when Laz comes along to put more oil on her body. Diana has another idea though, and they go inside. She rides his face with her perfect pussy, cumming all over him. Then she sucks his cock slow and deep, climbs on top to ride him with her fit body and shake.

File Size :2.33 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:40:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/95bb59a639214/Afternoon_Delight.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Aubrey Sinclair - Nun of Your Business

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aubrey Sinclair has not really been a model student at her catholic school. One of the nuns had found a vibrator in her locker and had to call her father to come retrieve it and confront her about her unsavory ways. Of course, when Aubrey was approached, she denied every accusation. Along with her denial, her dad noticed an incessant buzzing noise. It turned out that before he came into her room Aubrey was pleasuring herself with one of her other vibrators! This girl was insatiable. Her dad came to the conclusion that what she needed to free her of her sexual desires was some nice grown man's cock. He whipped out his schlong and let Aubrey suck on it. She had surprisingly great head skills for a catholic school virgin. A cock thrust in and out of her twat felt way better than any vibrator ever did, too. This experience might have been what it was going to take to get her back on the righteous path, and for that Aubrey was thankful.

This scene includes multiple different positions in multiple locations in the house.

File Size :1.13 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Matroska
    Duration :00:28:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c55693cc2620b...aSmall_AubreySinclair_PrestonParker_1080p.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Johnny Castle, Lily Larimar - Man Of The House

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Johnny Castle considers himself to be a strict but loving father, so when he catches his step daughter Lily Larimar talking inappropriately with a boy, he's both furious and disappointed. Lily tries to play dumb, but deep down she knows she deserves some sort of punishment. Her step dad is the man of the house, which means everything must be approved by him first, so there's a lesson that Lily must learn.

File Size :1.80 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:42:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f3ba4ac6a4f99/Man_Of_The_House.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Carmen Valentina & Akira Shell - A Bigger Family to Love

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Warning: this is an intense, perverted, & disturbing clip. It has been created for those who want something more than the typical family video.

Your family wasn't like anyone else's- in fact, it was more like a relationship, a threeway, a love triangle between you, your wife, and your daughter.

"We want to grow the family so there's more of us to love," your wife began to say, her hands brushing against Akira's soft legs, "and I've been telling our daughter we've been trying, but have been pretty unsuccessful."

Your daughter had come up with the idea of impregnating her instead of your wife. "And then she can have a baby and we can help raise it and have an even bigger family," your wife smiled, then pressed her soft lips against Akira's.

Your daughter loved the thought of you making her a mother. "It's nothing different," your wife continued, "you just have to finish inside of her." It would make your family even closer. The three of you could go clothes shopping for the baby and raise it to be accepting of your loving, immoral family.

"Why don't you give Daddy a little kiss." your wife said to your daughter, "let's warm him up. We want to see Daddy all nice and happy and big down there." The two of them shared your cock, stroking it and sucking it to get you throbbing hard. They knew how much you loved watching them play together, so they sucked one another's nipples and made-out in front of you.

You started with your wife, thrusting your hard cock in and out of her tight hole, then moved over to your daughter. "Honey, give her all of that cum." your wife purred, "every last drop. Get our baby girl pregnant. I know you wanna see her grow a big belly.make her a mommy like me."

You exploded inside your -daughter's pussy, and your wife kissed her passionately. "Try not to let it spill out," your wife quickly said, "put those legs up! I know, Daddy had a big load!" This would be the start to an even bigger, perverted, immoral family.

File Size :611 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/eabc45466dd7b/A_Bigger_Family_to_Love.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol