1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Cruel Bondage & Torture Videos [ Keep2Share Videos ]

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, Sep 21, 2021.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: She is hot for the bondage and pussy play but she is super sensitive! So naturally the first thing to be done is to tie a vibrator on high, tight against her throbbing and swollen clit. She is tied up so tight that she can’t possibly get away from it no matter how much she squirms and squeals.
    I decide to get her tight little pussy up front and center with her knees tied around her ears. The tiny clit vibe and giant dick on a stick ravage her super sensitive pussy till she is squirting uncontrollably and begging for mercy.
    She likes it doggie style. So I give it to her. She is tied like a little puppy girl, her back made to arch by tight ropes that push her now swollen and tender pussy into the air for us to fuck with a hard rubber dick till she gushes her squirt all over the floor.

categories: 18-Year-Old, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:58:53
    File Size : 2160Mb
    Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/f8b5e22856722/Horny_18_Year_Old_Bitch_Teased_and_Orgasmed_in_Tight_Rope_-_Jessie_Parker.mp4

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Welcome hot blonde babe Cameron Dee. Eager to please, we start with tying this bitch for you on camera into a nice tight chest harness. Bringing her down to her knees, she is made to impress by sucking a cock. We see how far down those luscious lips wrap around a dripping wet dick as the drool runs down her chest. She is made to stand with her pussy locked in place by the same cock and her torso attached to springs. Cameron is made to bounce on that cock, to ride it hard, and give a show about her eagerness to get off.
    Second Cameron is bound on the Y Frame, showing off her amazing figure. Oiled up, she gets treated with dripping hot wax all over her body, challenged to take the cane and pussy flogging. This pussy isn’t built for pain, she is more of a pleasure model. Claire slides her fist into Cameron, inverts her on the frame, and relentlessly attacks for orgasms.
    Last but not least, our horny honey pot has not had nearly enough orgasms to our satisfaction. She is bound with a strict strappado on the sybian. A ball gag head harness and wrist bondage keep her at attention and the vibrating monster sybian between her legs keeps her desperately wanting more in her cum addiction. A rope is added to her neck bondage pulling her both backward and forward, locked in place. No longer able to move, a zipper is added to her torso and pulled at the height of what seems to be her most intense orgasm of the day, rounding her off as clearly well used.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, drool, fake boobs, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging

Info file :
    Runtime : 01:03:16
    File Size : 2321Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6d1d6af66c2aa/Horny_Cant_Stop_Fucking_Herself_-_Cameron_Dee.mp4

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: She is so tiny I could pick her up with one hand. She is so horny I want to fuck her with both. But first, a simple test: tie her hands and feet, and make her get naked and fuck the dick. I stand over her with the whip and watch her squirm trying to get that hard rubber cock.
    As I am attaching the zipper to her pretty soft skin, I realize her clit is fucking huge. I immediately go to work on it with a vibe, teasing her up and down towards orgasm when I rip all those painful pins off at once, sending over the edge.
    I’m looking at her trying to figure out what to do next and I think: I want to see that pussy tied wide open and fucked with a big black dick. The bondage is intense and she tells me she likes it. Making her cum over and over again in this vulnerable position just about finishes her off, but there is still more work to do.
    I’m tired but she wants more. I decide to make her do the work and rig her over a mounted dildo. I tell her to fuck it like it was her last fuck ever, and the crop keep her going till she is completely orgasmed out and spent. Good work my little little bitch.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:45:50
    File Size : 1667Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/622f39519c23f/Horny_Little_Latin_Fuck_Overpowered_by_Orgasms_and_Bondage_-_Luna_Light.mp4

5. Katrin19888
  6. Katrin19888
  7. Katrin19888
  8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on H0gTied.
    Big Tit Bondage bitch is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
    She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
    She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Dildo, Domination

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:53:30
    File Size : 1901Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/895516560ae60/Huge_Tit_Blonde_Bondage_Bitch_Destroyed_With_Overwhelming_Orgasms_-_Carissa_Montgomery.mp4

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Savannah Fox is nothing if not insatiable. Her pussy squirts when her tits are flogged, she loves being manhandled and tied up, and her pussy gobbles up hitachi vibes like they were M&Ms. She is going to need something special to satisfy that hungry pussy, and I have just the thing: the Hydra Vibe. It is simple - take the biggest dildo in the cart, attach 5 vibrators, turn them all on high, and jam the thing into said hungry pussy. The result is a merciless orgasm fest that pushes Savannah to her limits and finally drains that insatiable pussy of everything it’s got.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:42:52
    File Size : 1579Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c33c5d9325b3e/Insatiable_Fuck_Gets_the_Hydra_Vibe_-_Savannah_Fox.mp4

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to H0gTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:44:18
    File Size : 1592Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f50cdb1c5dee6/Introducing_Double_H_All_Natural_Tits_Katrina_Jade.mp4

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Two lovely bitches, four lovely scenes. Since we get very positive reviews about two girl two scene updates, here is a special treat for you. Jade is brand new to bondage and pain. Entirely inexperienced, we bring her into the fold, creating dynamic predicaments for her stunning body. She also gets her first taste of the sybian. Overwhelmed with pleasure you get to watch her very first moments with a very intense machine! Second is stunning Nerine. She endures a partial breast suspension and very hard standing back bend in high heels. Both expose her vulnerable pussy and tits, and both she is quite clearly taken advantage of.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, High Heels

Info file :
    Runtime : 01:08:31
    File Size : 2683Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/229bd3bfc5e51/Jade_Aspen_&_Nerine_Get_Introduced_to_H0gTied.mp4

12. Katrin19888
  13. Katrin19888
  14. Katrin19888
  15. Katrin19888
  16. Katrin19888
  17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Holly Hanna is a hot little blonde with fresh little titties, and a gaping asshole that swallows up our biggest toys. This update includes: Double penetration, feet whipping, harsh crotch-rope predicament bondage and tied down doggie double stuffing.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Double Penetration

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:55:00
    File Size : 2003Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0547f8c842668/Little_Titties_Double_Stuffed_-_Holly_Hanna.mp4

18. Katrin19888
  19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Welcome Dahlia to round one on H0gTied. This hot princess gets introduced to the pain and pleasure of intense rope bondage, relentless orgasms, and pain games. In scene one, she is bound in an asymmetrical bondage arrangement and tormented with the tazapper, tickle torment, and flogging. She is then transitioned onto her side, so we can get better access to her pussy to take advantage of this wanton bitch. Second, she is bound in a face up pile driver suspension. Her feet are mercilessly caned, now that we know how sensitive they are. Clamps are added and tightly grab the flesh of her labia, and clover clamps to her nipples. When in the air, her asshole is repeatedly violated by Claire’s fingers and a thick black dick. Finally, she is bound in what looks like a comfortable position, but clearly not for long. Suction tubes suck in her nipples and clit, making them swell to a nice cherry red. Her tongue is clamped too and then, she is made to suck cock like a good bitch. Since her pussy is busy being partially sucked in by the clit/labia tube, our self proclaimed ass bitch is pounded in the ass. Now, comes the hard part. Bitch is hoisted upside down by her knees. Dangling in the air, she is fisted into multiple explosive orgasms. She writhes in pleasure and pain, not sure what to do other than cum and cum and cum. We’ll see you again, bitch.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Caning, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:54:40
    File Size : 2005Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/324e28413f588/Mega_Hottie_Dahlia_Sky_-_Dahlia_Sky.mp4

20. Katrin19888