1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Cruel Bondage & Torture Videos [ Keep2Share Videos ]

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, Sep 21, 2021.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Beautiful 18 year old Sadie Kennedy is tied tight, gagged, bent over and fucked silly in her tight little pussy. Manhandled, suspended and tormented will she orgasms uncontrollably, squirting all over the floor.

categories: 18-Year-Old, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:37:50
    File Size : 1354Mb
    Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/a01df9f60dcae/18_Year_Old_Redhead_Bitch_Fucked_Silly_in_Tight_Bondage_-_Sadie_Kennedy.mp4

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Beautiful Kayla West visits H0gTied for a fix of inescapable bondage and overwhelming orgasms.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:38:04
    File Size : 1387Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6f52a85cd678b/All_Natural_Babe_in_Heavy_Bondage_-_Kayla_West.mp4

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: When Pax walks onto the set, the first thing the little bitch does is look at my dick. I smirk and grab her by a nipple, pulling her into the scene. This will be fun.
    When I jam the knotted into the crotch of her tight nylons, I could swear that I smell pussy. I make it tighter, wrap up her arms and gag her with a wiffle ball. Her eyes give a pleading look, and I grab her by the hair and start grinding out her first orgasm against the crotch rope.
    The rope wraps tightly around her fresh young tits. The nipples stand straight out, straining for attention, and I can’t help sucking the fuck out of each one. After slapping her a round a little, I cut crotch out of her soaking panties and what do you know - there is a pink, puffy, hungry pussy in there just dying for attention.
    I booked Pax so that I could ream her asshole. I find the prefect pile driver position for this: face down, ass up. I tie that ass and pussy wide open, and put that pussy on simmer with a slow vibe. Working her up to the largest, heaviest ass fucking toy we have takes time, but it is so worth it to see this tramp struggle to bear it all.

categories: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 01:06:27
    File Size : 2878Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6029be5f4f62c/Anal_Bitch_Gets_Cold_Steel_Anal_Invasion_-_Penny_Pax.mp4

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: I watch her drop her skirt and I smile. Soon, Claire will be all over her. This dirty little tramp deserves it too. It will be good to see her get it.
    Claire is efficient, and effortlessly spins the little bitch up in tight, degrading rope bondage. Tits poke out of her pink bra, her pussy pulses behind the damp sheer panties. I watch Cassandra get her dirty pussy caned, flogged, slapped, teased and dicked with a dildo. The little bitch loves it.
    The strict hogtie in the second scene is great but the gag is better. A humiliating pink pantie gag and a face wrapped in cellophane keep her girlie shrieks delightfully muffed. She sucks air frantically through flaired nostrils as the zapper bounces of her tight ass. Once her pussy is clamped open and fucked, the begging is all she has left.
    Scene three is my favorite. Suspended with her oiled up ass hanging out. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves on that one. Enjoy.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Straight, Submission, Vaginal Penetration, white, Zapper

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:59:45
    File Size : 2192Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a51f863803ba9/Beautiful_Cassandra_Nix_Bound_and_Humiliated.mp4

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Amanda Tate is what bondage riggers call fresh meat. And nailing this snatch is known as ravaging the meat. But first she has to say, “Please cut my panties off”.
    She smells scared when the gag goes in, and when the scissors touch her nipple she stops breathing. Fresh meat.
    She didn’t think she could do scene two, all spread out with her hips jacked to the ceiling. But as promised, once that vibe is rockin her mound, she has no problem getting off over and over in inescapable bondage.
    When I get her pretty thighs tied apart and start fucking her pussy with the fat black cock on a stick, that is all she wrote and she looses it all over the floor.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:43:10
    File Size : 1583Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6d3b02bfc6d3f/Beautiful_First_Timer_Gets_Stretched_and_Nailed_-_Amanda_Tate.mp4

7. Katrin19888
  8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Hot sexy blonde Carissa Montgomery gets her big tits tied by Sgt. Major. Carissa is gagged and put on a brutal crotch rope before being vibed into relentless orgasms. Next Sarge has this bitch tied to a post with her nipples clamped and fucked silly with a dick on a stick. Finally Carissa is put into an extreme, stressful hogtie on the floor, beat with a riding crop, fucked mercilessly and, made to cum, before being left a whimpering mess in a puddle of her own drool.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Crotch Rope, Domination, drool

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:36:35
    File Size : 1335Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/877e8d700ac35/Big_Tit_Blonde_Inescapable_Orgasms_-_Sgt._Major,_Carissa_Montgomery.mp4

9. Katrin19888
  10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Bondage bitch Leya Falcon likes getting fucked, but LOVES getting fucked while tied up. Squirming squirting double penetration bitch gets manhandled, taken and driven to overwhelming orgasms

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Double Penetration, fake boobs

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:33:22
    File Size : 1224Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dabe93cd2790e/Big_Tit_Double_Penetration_Bondage_-_Leya_Falcon.mp4

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Sexy Syren’s irresistible tits are tied tight and weighted in an orgasmic predicament scene that pits her will against her own pussy. Once the ice is broken, we tie her down for a good old fashioned bound pussy fucking till she blows her load of squirt all over the floor. Last but hardly least, we feature that fine fucking ass with the biggest dick in the cart in a suspended ass fucking scene.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:43:34
    File Size : 1596Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fedc160c6f732/Big_Tit_MILF_Syren_de_Mer_Gets_It_Just_the_Way_She_Likes_It_-_Syren_de_Mer.mp4

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Krissy Lynn and her gorgeous, huge tits are taken for the ride of her life by Sgt Major. She is strictly tied to the ground, put on a tormenting crotch rope, and hung in the air before being fucked silly and being made to cum like a freight train. All aboard, Krissy.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, fake boobs

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:45:23
    File Size : 1628Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c9115993bc0d5/Big_Titted_Torment_-_Sgt._Major,_Krissy_Lynn.mp4

13. Katrin19888
  14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Big fake tits are the order of the day on H0gTied. Gorgeous MILF Shay Fox endures tough bondage positions whiles begging and pleading for the orgasms to stop

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:45:53
    File Size : 1686Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/69e0afdad29b0/Bound_Huge_Fake_Tit_MILF_-_Shay_Fox.mp4

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: The camera likes Dallas Blaze, allot. Her firm, full ass and tits fill out her lean, tan body and make my dick so hard that I can barely tie the knots. I take my time busting this beauty out of those tight clothes and putting her pussy through the paces in tight bondage. She loves the spanks and the flogger, loves to give up control to the bondage and be manhandled.
    When I finally spread that tight pussy open with rope and start going to work with a big dick on a stick, she reacts like it’s the first time she was ever fucked. Wonderful.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:48:26
    File Size : 1776Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8b90505c82668/Brand_New_Beauty_Bound_in_Overwhelming_Orgasms_-_Dallas_Blaze.mp4

16. Katrin19888
  17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: We get our hands on super Winnie Rider for H0gTied! Bust blonde MILF gets gagged, stripped, tied down and violated. Clamped pussy lips, mousetraps on the tits, H0gTied suspension and relentless pussy pounding with thick dildos and vibrators highlight this shoot.

categories: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:28:03
    File Size : 1033Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7b9455e1d2b1f/Busty_Blonde_Babe_Gets_Molested_-_Winnie_Rider.mp4

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: What do you do with a hot tan babe with an amazing rack that is lively, eager, and ready? One of Claire’s favorite activities is binding women’s breasts. The tautness of the boobs swelling, looking so plump and ripe, peaked with color and pushed to the max. The humiliating aspect of controlling a woman just by her breasts is a huge turn on. In scene one, Courtney starts with her hands bound behind her back sitting in a chair. The bondage gets more complicated and eventually she is transitioned into a standing breast and hair bondage predicament. If she loses balance she will either put a lot of uncomfortable weight on her hair or her breasts. Its incredibly hot to watch this bitch struggle and even more hot to see her cum.
    Second, from her athletic experience, she is a flexible forward bend lady. She is a pleasure model, not inclined to much pain, but Claire wants to give her a good taste of discomfort by caning and tickling her feet. Adding clamps to her labia and then attaching them to her nipples, it discourages Courtney from wanting to struggle, so of course the pain game continues. After thoroughly enjoying her discomfort its time to see her live up to her pleasure model title. Orgasms are ripped from her pussy and clit in an inescapable frenzy of pleasure. The comfort of her chair is taken away and she is suspended in the complete forward bend unassisted with no choice but to continue to focus on the incredibly distracting pleasure of Claire’s hand and the vibrator.
    Finally she is bound to the throne with her statuesque body and amazing curves on display. She gets to experience how uncomfortable the pantyhose hood is. Leather is wrapped around her tiny neck at attached to the pulley. She also gets an introduction to the tazapper. Taking it like a champ, she impresses Claire enough to have the vibrator locked on her pussy to be turned on. Immediately multi orgasmic Courtney is already begging to cum. Again and again she explodes with intensity. Oil glistening over her skin and tight rope digging into her breasts and biting at her nipples. Claire plays with Courtney’s neck with the pulley. Every time she gets close to cumming, the pulley increases tension on the neck rope, making the orgasms that much better.

categories: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Hood, Humiliation, Leather, Pain, rack, Rope Bondage, slim, Straight, Submission, Tickling, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white, Zapper

Info file :
    Runtime : 01:02:16
    File Size : 2284Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c77a7addc52f5/Busty_California_Blonde_Courtney_Gets_Bent,_Fucked_&_Challenged.mp4

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Penny Barber is well known for two items: Her gigantic beautiful tits and her big mouth The secret is that Penny does like to submit, but first one has to beat her beyond words. Luckily she comes to H0gTied asking for some marks and to see if she has a limit for orgasms. I was happy to oblige.
    The first scene find our classic beauty hanging by her jugs, toes barely touching the floor, with a couple pounds on metal hanging off her pink labia. Add a vibrator and some flogging and now we have a babbling Barber. She still managed to sneak in some smart ass remarks, but a flogging on her sore nipples helped with her compliance. In the second scene I bound Penny in a tight kneeling position, tits out and tightly bound for maximum sensitivity. Another ten screaming orgasms in and she found she was no longer committed to finding her orgasm limit, but she was convinced to recommit after a strict caning all over her tight body. This lady can take it! And I am more than happy to give it. The last scene I put a worn out Penny on her back, legs in a spread frogtie, and took her round ass for a ride with two big rubber dicks. She resisted until the very bitter end, but on her umpteenth orgasm she was willing to admit, “I’m a double penetration anal bitch MILF!”

Finally we agree on something!

categories: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Domination, Double Penetration, Fingering

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:46:59
    File Size : 1674Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fe9acf004ade1/Busty_MILFs_hot_little_mouth_gets_her_in_trouble_-_Penny_Barber.mp4

20. Katrin19888