1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Cruel Bondage & Torture Videos [ Keep2Share Videos ]

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, Sep 21, 2021.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Lilith knew I had a flight to catch, but she begged me for a little bondage fun before I leave, convincing me that I still have plenty of time to pack AND tie her up! Well, against my better judgement I tied her up extra tight, but now I don't have enough time to untie her before I have to leave, so there is only one alternative! Tie her even tighter and pack her in my suitcase! At first she thinks I am joking, but once I slap a strip of tape over her ball gag and tie her into a tight little ball, she realizes she is about to take a long trip whether sh wants to or not! Once she's crammed into the tiny suitcase, struggling and squealing into her gag, she can only watch in dread as I slowly zip the case shut! Too bad she doesn't know that I changed my plans and will be traveling by bus! Hope she likes riding in the luggage compartment!

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:13:56
    File Size : 571Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/14b95c71e6a27/Lilith_-_Suitcase_Bound_For_Travel_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: When you have a name like Lolly Gagg, it can only mean one of two things: Either you are a little lazy, OR you have a mouth that just begs to be packed and silenced! Watching Lolly in this scene will prove she isn't lazy as she struggles, drools, thrashes, squirms, grunts, groans and does everything possible to escape, all to no avail. Of course, if she isn't lazy, then she MUST get gagged! A big ball gag strapped tightly into her mouth leaves her grunting, groaning, drooling and gurgling like mad as she endures her plight! Of course, we can't let things end so simply for the little lass, so we wrap microfoam tape around her face, jamming the ball even more deeply into her mouth so she REALLY learns what gagging is all about! One additional rope leaves her hogtied and helpless, utterly unable to escape her fate!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:20
    File Size : 537Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bb77e6708d950/Lolly_Gagg_-_Gagged,_Bound,_And_Frustrated_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: THIS is something special! Minx and I are partners in real life, and this video documents the very first time I ever got to put her in rope. You'll see a nice, long slow tying scene with plenty of banter and teasing, all designed to see if this sexy little eel can manage to slither her way out of my ropes. Of course, I keep her highly distracted with tight bondage, including her first ever breast bondage experience, but I prefer to hedge my bets when it comes to escape artists. What does that mean? Simple! I cheat! Find out how in this clip, and also watch Minx head straight into orgasmic sub space as her huge breasts receive plenty of attention and my hand slips into her pants to show her what sort of rewards good girls receive!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:35:09
    File Size : 1347Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/45c93925924f4/Meeting_Minx_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: No damsel in distress scene, this. Rather, it's a look into a real life play session between MinxGrrl and myself, and it is hot! Watch as she is slowly, methodically and tightly bound and gagged before being subjected to impact play involving her breasts and her vagina, her eyes looking longingly at me after each thud! her big breasts get plenty of attention, as does the tight crotch rope nestled between her legs. By the end of this she is a whimpering mess!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:35
    File Size : 575Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c5808439246da/Minx_-_Games_People_Play_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Minx has been a bad girl. She has been disobedient, she hasn't done as she has been told, and her attitude is in major need of improvement, so tonight she's stripped nude, bound and gagged with a nice tight microfoam tape gag. She's been left alone that way for some time now, but I return to deliver some hands on correction: namely, my hand on her sensitive pussy as I slap it a few times to get her attention. Tears in her eyes, misery on her face, I direct her to turn and bend over the sofa where I deliver a series of spankings to that naked ass, delighting in her yelps and moans. Since she has acted so full of herself this past week, it's time to show her just what full means! I lube up her tight asshole and she whimpers, knowing what lies ahead: an inflatable butt plug, pumped up to a most uncomfortable level! If she thought spankings were bad before, she's learning they are awful when your bum is filled and stretched! Finally, since she has behaved like a bitch, she can act the part! I put a latex pet hood on her, removing her human status, and leave her to think about what she has done!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:56
    File Size : 572Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/eab683bea040d/Minx_-_Plugged_And_Pouting_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Locked away in a hotel room, their mouths sealed with massive gags (Alba ball-gagged and drooling, Minx's mouth sealed shut with microfoam tape) these two sexy strugglers have no chance of escape! Dressed in shiny satin blouses and tight leather skirts and pants, there is no way for them to escape! They try, rolling and thrashing around, Alba seeming to enjoy their predicament greatly as she drools and writhes, Minx more intent on getting loose before the stranger returns! But return he does, pulling the huge tits of the helpless pair free from their bondage before letting the topless twosome struggle again, wondering what he'll remove when he returns!!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:10:39
    File Size : 419Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cc18e2a639c9d/Minx_And_Alba_-_Topless_Tied_Twosome_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: I wasn't at all worried when Minx borrowed my laptop for a few days. I was, however, surprised to return home from a long day at work and find her bound, gagged and hogtied on my bed, a blindfold obliterating her vision, her shoes and panties nowhere to be found! I watched her squirm and grunt for a while before removing the gag and blindfold, and the sexy young lady gasped out a weak explanation: she had come to return the laptop when a burglar broke in, tied her up and ran off with it. Of course, Minx did not know I have security cameras monitoring my home, and that they showed no sign of a burglar. Minx finally confessed: she staged the whole thing, hoping to gain my attention. She certainly got THAT, plus a series of punishment spankings on her bare ass to teach her a lesson! And hey, my hand may stray now and again, swatting that bare pussy directly, but the moans she makes tell me she isn't too upset! Finally, I leave her bound and gagged and VERY excited to think about what she has done....and what I may do when I come back.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:12:41
    File Size : 487Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e5027a9ae4924/Minxgrrl_-_Crime_Doesnt_Pay_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: What exactly does it take to be a good villain? How should a villain properly bind and gag a helpless damsel? Well, I recently opened a school for such matters, and today I have released this special training video in which you can see first hand exactly how to surprise, bind, gag and incapacitate unsuspecting young women, step by step! Of course, I needed an unsuspecting young woman first, and Lil Mizz Unique was only to happy to fill the position. Okay, she wasn't happy about it at all. In fact, after being tightly bound, massively gagged, toe tied and left to struggle in a hogtie, she was quite displeased about it! But hey, that's part of the fun of being a villain now, isn't it?

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:20:09
    File Size : 774Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ecacf892e9aaf/Mizz_Unique_-_Pov_Binding_And_Gagging_Lessons_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Nyxon is one of my favorite people to tie (one of my favorite people anywhere, actually, but that's another story). Here we have two short scenes showing the joys to be found as one watched her struggle. No story lines, just tight ties highlighting that amazing body. Enjoy that gagged mouth, delight in the way the ropes accentuate her curves, and see if she can escape!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:47
    File Size : 606Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e97baf8999216/Nyxon_-_Study_In_Struggles_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Poor Rachel! She's not too happy about having been taped to a chair and gagged with a giant fat cleave gag, strengthened by electrical tape, and she's certainly making her displeasure known. However, if she had known what lay ahead, she would have been happy to remain that way! By the time I finish with her her, she's been gagged over and over with tight medical bandage cleave gags, tape gags, giant rubber balls stuffed in her mouth and fastened in place with leather harnesses, pantyhose gags, mouth packing, panty hoods and rubberized tape. While going through that, she is slowly and progressively mummified to the chair with duct tape, including a full enclosure of her head by the sticky stuff! Let that be a lesson, Rachel! Things can ALWAYS get worse.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:34
    File Size : 867Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/90d9e47cb9b0e/Rachel_-_Gagged_And_Vanishing_Under_Tape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Cute little French Maid Rachel Adams was busy with her chores when she heard a XXXX on the door. She opened it to find a masked man holding LOTS of rope! Before she could slam the door, he burst in, stuffed her mouth with an old rag, and tied a second, knotted rag between her teeth! Now that she could not scream for help, the stranger maneuvered her to the couch where he quickly bound her wrists behind her back before shoving onto the couch to further bind her ankles together! Warning her to stay put, he went off in search of valuables! Terrified, Rachel thrashed and struggles, screaming and moaning into the massive packing that jacked her mouth open yet prevented anyone from hearing her pleas! As she slowly realized she could not free herself, she began to slowly make her way to the door, losing a shoe in the process! She tried to open the door using her toes, but before she could manage it, the stranger returned! He roughly pulled her back into the center of the room and tied her in a very tight, unforgiving hogtie that stretched her limbs to the breaking point! To add further insult to her indignity, he took her heeled shoe and tied it over her face!! Now, completely helpless and made to breath in the scent of her own stinky shoe, Rachel struggled for all she was worth, her body arched painfully, her bare sole flexing, her toes wiggling, stuck for the foreseeable future in a VERY uncomfortable plight!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:18:09
    File Size : 739Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/36b45693aada5/Rachel_Adams_-_Maid_For_Bondage_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Realtor Rachel Adams was VERY excited to speak to someone about the possibility of becoming the listing realtor for a large industrial space, and appeared unannounced before the occupant to pressure them into selling and signing with her. Unfortunately, the man she was speaking to was NOT the owner, but was instead robbing the place, as she very quickly found out! Lashed to a chair, her scarf tied tightly between her teeth to stifle her pleas for help, Rachel was completely at the mercy of this demented thief. She wondered how things could possibly get any worse, and then she realized that as a witness to the crime, the man would be unable to simply release her! She would definitely have to remain his captive, but first, she needed to be silenced a bit more thoroughly! He tied a huge, tight OTM gag over her already muted mouth and explained that he was going to have to dispose of her! This sent Rachel into a panic! Would she be able to escape, or was this to be the end for Rachel the realtor?

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:12:31
    File Size : 485Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c0ccbc94e2815/Rachel_Adams_-_Realtor_In_Ropes_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: The UltraGirl saga moves forward toward an exciting conclusion as UltraGirl (Rachel Adams), still under the effects of the Purge, placed into her body during her previous adventure in the hands of The Shadow Demon, helplessly follows the orders of the dark entity as it elimantes everyone and everything that stands in the way of the Purge. This means eliminating one of her oldest foes, The Collector! In order to gain his trust, Ultragirl manages to lure a SECOND Ultragirl from an altetnate universe into The Collector's lair as a pawn to be used in The Collector's latest scheme! The real identities of the look-alike heroines can only be distinguished by their costuems, as each is a perfect doppleganger for the other! Unfortunately, UltraGirl C17 is blasted by her counterpart from this world, and soon finds herself bound and gagged to a chair, helpless as Ultragirl CS circles and mocks her! Can she escape? Will Ultragirl CS succeed in eliminating The Collector? Will she break the spell of The Purge and return to the side of good? Find out in this action packed scene!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:23
    File Size : 706Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/be0c863d826fa/Rachel_Adams_-_Ultraverse_Crisis_Episode_2_The_Final_Collection_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: EXCLUSIVE TO THIS SITE! AVAILABLE ON NO OTHER PLATFORM!!
    When Wonder Woman (Rachel Adams) discovers two nefarious evildoers ransacking the home of a brilliant professor, she speeds to the scene of the crime to subdue them. Unfortunately for her, the criminals have found the professor's latest invention - a special concoction that will weaken even the strongest of superheroines, leaving them weak as a kitten! Wonder Woman learns too late what happens to helpless heroines who have had their powers stripped and who are found in the clutches of bad guys! She ends up groped, fondles, spanked and totally humiliated...but the worst is yet to come!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:18:55
    File Size : 744Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b46648a190f05/Rachel_Adams_-_Wonder_Woman_Groped_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Poor Rachel. She never learned that a life of crime simply does not pay. Well, now SHE'S going to pay! It seems that one resident of the neighborhood has grown tired of all the thefts and the constant breaking and entering, and he has plans for the poor girl! First, she is bound to a chair, the gleaming white ropes standing out in stark relief to her jet black catsuit, the fat cleave gag frustrating her attempts to call for help! All she can do is struggle, even though doing so causes the brutal crotch rope to grind against her in a most unpleasantly distracting fashion. She manages to free herself from the chair, but still bound, all she can do is hop around the home as she tries to escape! All the doors are locked, and she cannot find anything with which to cut herself free. All she manages to do, in fact, is attract the attention of the homeowner who decides she has far too much mobility! Tying her into a modified ball tie that allows her plenty of fruitless struggling, he stuffs a huge white stress ball into her mouth and seals it in with sticky clear tape! Then he alerts Rachel that a VERY nefarious surprise is waiting, and if she cannot free herself in fifteen minutes, she'll never have a second longer to try! Panicked, she struggles like mad, screaming into her gag as the time runs out! Does she escape? Find out in this hot scene!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:02
    File Size : 494Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7c5096f361015/Rachel_Breaks_And_Enters,_But_She_Does_Not_Leave_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Is there anything more fun than hogtieing Rachel Adams? How about hogtieing her three times? I don't know what twisted genie granted these three wishes, but here she is, in three different outfits and three difficult hogties (including a reverse prayer hogtie and a chicken wing hogtie) that show off what an amazing struggler this girl is! PLUS there isn't a single bit of male interaction on screen, just this amazing girl struggling for all she is worth as she tries to escape tight gags and brutal hogties, all to no avail!! Barefoot toe tied hogties, hair pulled back and anchored to her struggling body hogties, crossed ankle hogties in tight catsuits, it's all a stunning example of why this girl is one of the best in the biz!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:30:16
    File Size : 1186Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/542fbc5ec78f5/Rachels_Troubling_Triple_Hogtie_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: I'm awfully tired of Rachel's attitude. The best way to correct it, in my opinion, is some ultra tight bondage and a little sens0ry deprivation. With her hands locked to a pole, she can't do very much to stop me as I stop her complaints right in mid sentence as I pack her mouth with the biggest wad of cloth I've ever stuffed in ANYONE'S mouth, then tape it in tightly, gluing her head to the pole in the process! You can already see the fear in her eyes as I pull out some gigantic rolls of bandage and slowly but surely begin wrapping her entire body, fusing her to the pole! She mewls and tries to beg for mercy, not that her pleas can be understood thanks to that massive mouth packing. All she can do is struggle as her body is methodically, carefully and completely wrapped in bandages, even her head! Finally, only her nose is left exposed, and she can barely twitch! Unable to see or hear or move or call for help, she's going to spend some time right where she is. How long? Well, that depends on when she learns her lesson!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:26
    File Size : 588Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2669868bbeea7/Rachels_Wiggling_Mummification_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Rosie had spent an exhausting afternoon at the gym. When she came home, all she wanted was to change out of her leotard and tights and rest, but the burglar ransacking her home had other ideas!! Roughly shoving her onto the bed, her bound her hand and foot with her own dirty tights straight from the laundry hamper, cramming yet another pair into her her mouth! Coughing and spluterring as she tasted the stale salty sweat that had accumulated on them, she tried to call for help but the stranger tied them tightly in place with even more tights before leaving her silenced and struggling on the bed! She fought to free herself, the tights biting into her flesh, but it was no use. Unsure of exactly where the stranger was, she hopped from room to room in the apartment, seeking freedom and hoping he had left, but secretly terrified she would hop into his very arms! The gag was far too effective, as she learned when she finally reached her cell phone and could not make herself understood, thus further robbing her of any chance of rescue! Ruefully, Rosie realized that while she had thought her workout was tiring, THIS workout was exhausting!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:17
    File Size : 510Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/90ba40375a315/Rosie_-_Tightly_Tied_Tights_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Safa was certainly enjoying her mummification. She was finding it tremendously relaxing, at least, she was until she learned I was planning to keep her in it for two entire days! THEN she got mouthy, so I had to quiet her down a bit. I stretched some medical gauze tightly between her teeth, winding it several times around her now distorted face, and then kept wrapping until her entire face from just under her nose to her chin vanished in a tight white cocoon! NOW she was VERY angry indeed, thrashing and squirming in her wrappings, her body flopping like a fish as she tried to free herself. How to calm her down? Well, I knew a little secret about the girl: she is utterly unable to resist having her toes sucked! Plunging them into my mouth, she immediately changes from angry damsel to highly aroused damsel, moaning and squirming in delight now, screaming into the gag as the pleasure overtakes her! She can't believe how good it feels, and is quite unable to contain her VERY genuine reactions! Seems being mummified can be quite fun, IF you have the proper distraction!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:58
    File Size : 688Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6f8e6055ed459/Safas_Mummified_Foot_Worship_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4